Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Dec-15, 12:26
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts
Default The key to a great/horrible victory pose

In many videos, the victory pose seems forced and unnatural. Some companies actually have the fight over, the man stand up, and then you see a cut and he is down and the woman has a victory pose. Like that would ever happen??? In others, the girl gets up, the man stays down when he obviously can get up, and the girl is looking at the camera guy who is clearly giving her direction. Her eyes are focused on what is being told to her. There is no joy, just her being obedient.

The greatest victory poses appear natural. The girl wants an exclamation point on her victory, so she takes it. The guy is beaten badly enough that he can't get up and she just marvels at her victory. She stares at him to let him know he is the loser. And even if she looks at the camera, she knows what she's doing. She isn't taking direction, she's just bragging.

I've included a failed victory pose (in my opinion) to show what I mean.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bad victory pose.jpg (175.5 KB, 281 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Dec-15, 12:30
Last Achievements

Default Re: The key to a great/horrible victory pose

In the one in my original post, she's clearly looking at someone who is clearly giving her direction.

In the two in this post, one of them there is no one in the room but these two. The camera isn't there and she just wants the man to know he's been defeated. In the other, the woman is clearly playing to the camera. But she is in control. Her eyes aren't wondering, she is just gloating.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg great victory pose.jpg (174.3 KB, 277 views)
File Type: jpg great victory pose 2.jpg (41.2 KB, 287 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Dec-15, 13:24
Points: 32,386, Level: 78 Points: 32,386, Level: 78 Points: 32,386, Level: 78
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,349 Times in 592 Posts

you are right. I think in a real victory pose woman would like to look down at her loser man. She may wants to get a eye contact.
A down to earth guy who accepts her victory would look in to her eyes, and a one who doesn't may close eyes or look somewhere else.
Old 28-Dec-15, 17:34
G-Force

I'm picky about this too. Personally, I prefer the hands on the hip over the bicep curl thing. Hands over the hip just seems more feminine and sexy. I also agree that the better pose is for the girl to look down at her defeated opponent with foot on chest or throat. Foot Fighters always nailed this by offering pics both ways.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Dec-15, 17:53
Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33
Last Achievements

I like the biceps pose but like it even more when she raises one biceps and hand resting on hip looking down at her victim as if to say see this ??? this is why I won and you lost !!!!!!!!
Old 29-Dec-15, 01:30
Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I think as long as the girl is into it and uses the victory pose to make a statement about her character. Like a string dominating type will flex or even pose the loser, holding him like a trophy, while a more playful type might sit in their victims chest, smiling with glee. Just be yourself ladies, and be creative!
Old 29-Dec-15, 01:50
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

I prefer the foot on face or in his mouth mouth with a hand on hip rather than a flex. I feel like the flexing is almost always forced for the camera, as girls don't usually flex much. The only thing I find more hot than the hand on hip is her adjusting her hair while her foot is on the guy, like it was absolutely nothing to her to kick his ass and also drives home her femininity. I've had this happen before in matches, and it drives me crazy.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-15, 02:10
G-Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I prefer the foot on face or in his mouth mouth with a hand on hip rather than a flex. I feel like the flexing is almost always forced for the camera, as girls don't usually flex much. The only thing I find more hot than the hand on hip is her adjusting her hair while her foot is on the guy, like it was absolutely nothing to her to kick his ass and also drives home her femininity. I've had this happen before in matches, and it drives me crazy.
Completely agree! The mix of femininity with asskicking ability is the perfect weapon. It's unexpected, an outlier, and thus the intoxicating paradox.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-15, 02:11
Last Achievements

The overall point is that the girl who is doing it is doing what SHE wants to do, not what the guy holding the camera is telling her to do.

Whatever SHE wants to do is sexy, as long as its obvious she's the brains behind the action. (so the producer should tell her what he wants before the match starts, not as she's doing it)
The Following User Says Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-15, 02:25
G-Force

Except it doesn't usually work that way. If It's a video with a victory pose ending, it's probably scripted no matter what. Most of the girls that do these videos are not actresses of any caliber and do not know how to act naturally. They most always need direction. I know first-hand because I've worked with some of them myself.They are models at best. Camera man or producer, doesn't matter. Better in my opinion to have a good script and get them to follow it to a tee, or simply point the camera and shoot whatever happens spontaneously.