Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Nov-17, 22:55
Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: November 2017: Stacyann

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for making me want to meet Stacyann more than I already did, mate. Really looking forward to reading your account of what happened at High Noon. Thank you very much.
Thank you, sir. Hopefully once it is all said and done you’ll find this story more entertaining than this football game — although the Bolts are up 3-0 over Jerry’s kids....
Old 24-Nov-17, 13:33
Last Achievements

CHAPTER 05: The Calm Before the Storm:

The following morning at the hotel, time seemed to stand still as I waited for Stacyann to arrive at my suite. The night’s sleep had been helped by all the Hendrick’s, but waking up in the morning, the need to rehydrate took full precedence. I ordered in a light breakfast of fruit and some toast and began the process of getting myself ready physically for my confrontation with Stacyann later in the day.

With all the furniture moved to the side in the large living room, I was left with a large 20 x 20 foot carpeted space that was to serve as our battleground. I took advantage of that space after my breakfast by doing a 45 minute yoga practice as the morning sky began to unveil itself. Beyond helping to get me limber, yoga always had the ability to bring me peace, both in mind and body. That peace would be well at odds with the struggle to come.

The panoramic view of downtown Dallas offered by the room was incredible. As a backdrop, you likely could not do better. Having met Stacyann in person there was no doubt that she was a very confident woman, but I still hoped that the scale and opulence of the room, along with the view might offer me a bit of a home field advantage by introducing a larger scope to the proceedings to which she might not be accustomed. You never know, the difference between defeat and victory has come down to smaller details.

As I considered it all in the quiet solitude of the morning, the other thing that I needed to consider was, that until everything got started, there was still no way to determine where the reality ended and the fiction began in all of Stacyann’s writing. True, she was here, but I had no way of knowing if that was because she was local to the Dallas area or if she had flown in from halfway across the country. I also had no idea if the claims she had made were accurate. Given that she was actually here, I had to surmise that she was confident in her abilities, especially given her display at the restaurant. There was no doubt that she was fit, now the only question came down to actual ability. First thing first, she actually needed to get to the room before any of the other dominos could fall and even with her appearance the night before, there was still no way of telling if she would even show or if the entire exercise at the restaurant was just for sake of some spectacle. Preparation at this point could only go as far as being dressed for the eventuality that she would show and then to be ready for anything and everything after that point.

Just then — as if on cue — the phone rang.

Answering the phone, it was the front desk telling me that I had a visitor and to confirm that they could be sent up to the room. I replied in the affirmative and then began my wait for the inevitable — but check the first checkbox — Stacyann had made it to the hotel.

The wait for the knock at the door was only a few minutes, but carried on in super slo-mo. As “go-time” neared, the adrenaline was starting to pump, likely accentuated by the enigma presented by Stacyann. So many questions to be answered — chief among them was could she be all that her writings had indicated that she was?

The knock finally came — it was time.

As I swung the door open, my first sensation again was olfactory — she smelled wonderful — still that same Chanel fragrance, even if I couldn’t place the exact scent. Stacyann strode in through the doorway looking sporty — but slanted towards being very sexy — and carrying a small gym bag. While the Hendrick’s had dulled the senses a little bit the night before, Stacyann’s face was still as lovely as I remembered it to be. For a woman who I guessed was in her late 30’s to early 40’s, she really was a looker. Her body would have been the envy of women half her age, it was obvious that she was exceedingly active. Finally, her eyes — the were a rich mahogany that enticed you forward. Even the night before I noticed that they gave her a ethereal, hypnotic quality.

“Hello, Herman — ready for your ass kicking?”

Stacyann’s brow was a bit furrowed as she entered, and her expression suggested that she was highly focused on the task at hand, but you could tell that she was someone who had earned both dimples and laugh lines in her face. Her skin was evenly and deeply tanned, but she obviously made exhaustive effort to help it maintain a youthful suppleness, as evident by her lustrous, healthy glow. I assumed in most situations she likely was never short on options for company — my opinion hadn’t changed from the night before — Stacyann was a stunner.

She wore a sheer white, lacy tank top that contrasted her tanned skin in an remarkable way and was low cut to reveal her ample bosom. “The Girls” themselves were absolute show stoppers, a factoid to which I was certain that Stacyann was fully aware. It was plain to see that she was athletic and with her arms and shoulders bare, the definitive tone of her musculature suggested someone who had spent a great deal of time torturing her body to deliver a VERY pleasing result.

While she was not an overdeveloped bodybuilder, it appeared as though Stacyann’s regime was built around functional strength. She was definitely more workhorse than show pony — so I immediately took note. Stacyann was not here to flex and flirt — like some fitness dolly — she was going to be serious and fully committed to the competition. Almost as hypnotic as her eyes, Stacyann flowed with a gait that provided effortless grace and a limber freedom of movement, but had enough bounce to keep all the boys coming back for more.

She wore a short pair of Daisy Dukes that fully exhibited lively, well muscled legs that didn’t just happen by accident and indicated underlying power. Swooping teardrops formed her inner quads and her calves proved that diamonds were a girls best friend. Little pink flip flops showed off a fresh pedicure on her dainty feet that looked like they should belong to a dancer. In flats, I estimated that Stacyann was no more that 5’4” or 5’5”, but regardless, she embodied an impressive package, even if it wasn’t super-sized.

Stacyann’s physique effectively promoted cardio, both with her evident level of conditioning and by her effect — within 10 seconds, I was already feeling the pump in my shorts and an erection sprang to life. That did not go unnoticed and Stacyann allowed a brief glimmer of a smile to escape before catching herself and re-establishing her very best poker face. It made me wonder why I was more intent on going toe to toe with this goddess of a woman rather then just knocking boots. I cursed myself for my constant, questionable judgement.

As I reviewed and analyzed her, I became aware that those beautiful eyes were making their very own, counter assessment. You could see that nothing escaped her gaze and that the mechanisms inside her head were already humming, digesting and dissecting all the data that was being collected. I was getting the sense that Stacyann could be well beyond a formidable opponent and could legitimately even be dangerous, although the economies of scale provided by our differences in stature meant that I held a large size advantage over the “Karate Hottie”.

“Is there a bathroom in here for me to get changed in?”

“I think there are like four of them in here”, I replied.

“I’m still only going to need one from what I can tell”, Stacyann deadpanned in reply.

“How about rather than a cold bathroom, I let you use one of the other bedrooms?”, I queried.

“Fine. Just as long as you aren’t thinking that you’re coming in there to help me change”, she answered.

“Is that a definite no?”, I joked.

“Do you want me to kill you right here?”, she responded. I took that as a possible “no” and showed her to her room.

“When you are done, I’ll just be in the big room down this hallway”, I instructed her.

“Maybe do some stretching while you’re waiting”, Stacyann replied, “I don’t want you tell me that you weren’t really ready after I get done laying the smackdown on your ass.”

“I’ll get right on that”, I responded, while thinking that I must be like a dog whistle for sarcasm.

As I waited for Stacyann to get changed, I pulled off my Nike Basketball t-shirt and workout pants, revealing my fight wardrobe of some Nike boxer briefs. In the floor to ceiling mirror on the far side of the room, I still looked athletic for a 50 year old, with 230 solid pounds distributed across a 6’3” frame. I was feeling good and feeling ready.

“I hope you are ready for what comes next”, Stacyann said as she walked into the main room. As she went, she tossed her little gym bag into a corner by the entrance way. My mouth gaped at the sight of her.

Stacyann wore the top of a Karate Gi, tied at the waist by a black belt. Her legs were bare and the sun, as it streamed in through the panoramic windows that framed our battleground, highlighted their magnificent form. She had arranged her hair into a bouncy ponytail and it danced as she strode purposefully to the centre of the room. With each step, the muscles in her legs jumped to life in a way that was most distracting. She knew it too. While she remained dispassionate and VERY businesslike , you could tell that she realized her own aesthetic. This one was a lioness.

She stood with her hands on her hips shifting her weight from one foot to the other while looking me up and down a number of times in very obvious fashion. Intermittently she paused to crack the toes of each foot by pressing them into the floor. Her expression was quizzical, but with a cognate sense of bemusement. She was playing mind games and we hadn’t even rung the bell to start the match.

“Are you ready”, I asked, “Or are we going to settle this via a staring contest?”

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Herman”, she cooed while raising one of her eyebrows with intrigue, “You must be really wanting your beatdown that you’ve been working so hard for. I guess it’s because you aren’t getting any younger.”

Her eyes narrowed and made her look so very sultry. There was an inferno simmering inside of her.

“Oh age shaming”, I replied, “So petty. Honestly, will you be ready anytime soon, PRINCESS?”

“In SUCH a rush, Herman”, Staceyann noted, “Hang on one second — good things come to those who wait and I've REALLY been waiting for this moment, so I'm going to make sure that I have a good time with you as I make you my plaything.”

Stacyann untied the black belt around her waist, letting it fall to the floor. As she did, she brought her hands to the top of the Gi’s lapels and then slowly began moving them down, progressively unveiling her body as she went, until the open front had left her fully exposed. Underneath her Gi, she seemed to be wearing either a tan or nude coloured bikini, although it was hard to tell, (1) because the colour of her suit very closely matched her tan and (2) because there wasn’t really much bikini there to speak off. She shifted from one foot to another in a more accentuated way while punctuating her movements by tugging on the bottom of her Gi as she did.

“Herman, you are not worthy of this uniform, so I will not honour you by wearing it”, Stacyann informed me, “But since you also do not deserve the privilege of me being fully naked while I destroy you, I will compete in this suit…”

“What there is of it”, I interjected.

“My wardrobe is the least of your worries right now LITTLE MAN”, she taunted, “You are way past the guard rails, my friend, and the only direction left for you is down.”

With that, Stacyann pivoted and jogged over to her gym bag so she could deposit her Gi with the rest of her gear. Her bum was a spectacle as she moved — Holy John Mayer, Batman!! — her body was a wonderland.

Scampering back to the centre of the mat, she waited while bouncing in a very lively manner on the balls of her feet. She was selling the goods masterfully and my level of preoccupation with her body was becoming epidemic. I was sure that this was all part of the plan, but it was still a chore to maintain focus. All I kept thinking about was what it would feel like to slam her against a wall and wildly put the grab on her. Now wasn’t the time to go too far down that rabbit hole, however, Stacyann had more pressing plans.

“Let’s go, Herman”, she chided, “Destiny is waiting.”

To be continued…

Last edited by HermanDG; 24-Nov-17 at 14:00.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to HermanDG For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Nov-17, 13:52
Points: 3,920, Level: 26 Points: 3,920, Level: 26 Points: 3,920, Level: 26
Last Achievements

amazing! cant wait for more.
The Following User Says Thank You to ohadkamma5 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Nov-17, 13:59
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohadkamma5 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
amazing! cant wait for more.
Thank you! I really appreciate that...
Old 24-Nov-17, 14:48
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Hot damn. I love when Stacyann describes herself in her stories, but you hit it completely out of the park, HDG. Thank you so much. I know it goes without saying that I'll be eagerly awaiting your next installment(s), but I'm going to say it anyway. So, so good...
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Nov-17, 16:24
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Is this a fictional story or is this a real life encounter with her??
Old 24-Nov-17, 17:24
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Is this a fictional story or is this a real life encounter with her??
Well I know I can think of two people who know absolutely for sure...
Old 24-Nov-17, 18:33
Points: 10,686, Level: 44 Points: 10,686, Level: 44 Points: 10,686, Level: 44
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,148 Times in 183 Posts

Lol!!! You are actually going to write about it?!? Really? You had better be accurate because I almost know where you live!!!
Old 24-Nov-17, 20:52
Points: 3,920, Level: 26 Points: 3,920, Level: 26 Points: 3,920, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HermanDG [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you! I really appreciate that...
sure buddy! could you please inform us when the next chapter will come out?
The Following User Says Thank You to ohadkamma5 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Nov-17, 20:56
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohadkamma5 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
sure buddy! could you please inform us when the next chapter will come out?
Travelling the rest of today, so more to come in the next few days...

Tags
back-and-forth, ball busting, foot domination, hot women, male vs female, mixed competitive, naked wrestling, sexy karate woman, stacyann, submission grappling