Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Jun-18, 14:45
Points: 9,208, Level: 41 Points: 9,208, Level: 41 Points: 9,208, Level: 41
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Study Time

Believe me boys, if I could earn a living doing this, I would. But it's so damn hard to find the time. The saga continues, slowly. Meg starts to reveal her motives, while Tyler tries to make a mad dash. Jane...is just Jane, slowly succumbing to her sadistic side.

7:23pm Sunday: Jane took a deep breath and surveyed her surroundings. Everything was set up perfectly for the big night. Normally, this kind of thing would entail a man coming over, but this night was anything but normal. And beside the little encounter earlier that day, Jane hadn’t had anything cooking in the man department for quite some time. No, tonight was about her and her lovely computer, and the wonderfully humiliating and erotic things it might reveal. It sent a special thrill up her spine knowing that she was able to discreetly spy on the day’s events in her son’s room. It gave her a sense of omnipresent power. The power to travel back in time and to be a literal fly on the wall in her son’s room.

For a moment, she understood the whole voyeur thing where pervy landlords would sneak cameras into bathrooms and spy on unsuspecting female tenants. She imagined what she might see in Meg’s bedroom if she were to drill a dime-sized hole in the wall and look in. She envisioned a room full of exercise equipment, loud thrash metal blaring on the stereo and a movie-style poster of Harley Quin kicking some cop’s jaw in. She saw Meg sitting on the edge of her bed, topless, with skin tight yoga pants on. She was absolutely destroying a thigh master between her knees while concentrating on a high school yearbook slowly crossing out boys with red Xs as if she were counting how many faces she had smeared her pussy on. “Yer next Tyler Larson!” said Meg as the thigh master popped a spring.

Coming out of her daze, Jane poured another glass of the expensive shiraz she had bought earlier that day and eyed the chocolate covered strawberries on her desk. She wasn’t lying when she told Tyler and Meg that she had some errands to run. After saying goodbye, and leaving them to their “studies”, Jane rushed off to the mall to prep for the big viewing. The first stop was, of course, the wine store where she went straight for the good stuff. Then, it was over to the sporting goods store where Jane treated herself to some brand new workout clothes. That’s right, all this estrogen, female muscle and sexual domination was having its effect. Her intention was to join a gym to see if she couldn’t bring back some of that old track physique, maybe this time with a little extra muscle. And she’d be lying if she said Meg’s approval back at the house wasn’t big part of it.

Jane eyed her legs jutting out of a pair of tight spandex shorts in the changing room mirror. “Not bad,” she heard a husky voice in her head say, and suddenly she saw Meg’s apparition standing behind her in the mirror. “Not bad at all. Some good quad definition, calves are still shapely and the hips are nice and wide. As for this, we can certainly tone this pretty thing up,” she said with a loud “thwap” of Jane’s spandex covered ass.

“Oh, my,” Jane responded with a jolt and her best schoolgirl voice. “And, let’s keep the camel toe,” Jane imagined Meg saying as she moved closer to her, reaching around front to stroke the top of Jane’s shorts. “You…you don’t think it’s too much?” Jane said shyly.

“That’s your power slot, babe,” replied Meg’s apparition whispering in her ear. “Perfect for sliding a nose into. Just ask your son.” Jane’s chest was heaving. Of course, it was her own hand that had found its way to the crotch of her shorts, not the ghost of Meg. “Save it, young Jedi,” thought Jane to herself shaking her head and thinking about those old dumb Star Wars movies with the little green guy always showing up.

“How we doing in there?” Came the loud and sobering voice of a young sale’s girl outside the dressing room. “Be right out,” responded Jane. “I’m gonna take all of it.”

Leaving the sporting goods store, Jane looked at her watch. Still plenty of time to kill. She wanted to give Meg a wide birth. Her plan was to grab a bite and stop off at the gym. As she was about to leave, something caught her eye. An idea popped into her head, and with a devilish smirk, she headed for the home goods store. “Well hello there. Remember me?” She said with a commanding tone. The salesclerk from the other day froze in the middle of stocking a shelf and turned around slowly “Uhhh…” Either he didn’t remember or he was totally thrown by the fact that Jane was back in his store. “The book with the nanny cam?” Jane said jogging his memory. “Of course,” he said shakily. “I hope everything’s ok.”

“Let’s hope so.” Jane responded brightly eyeing him up. He couldn’t have been more than 28 but could easily pass for one of Tyler’s dopey friends. If there was one area Jane was skilled in dominating, it was dominating novices in conversation. And right now, she was using the power of silence to shrivel the once brash salesclerk.

“C..c..can I help you with something else?” He finally said. “Yes! Thank you for asking!” Jane said jumping all over his response. “I’d like a stuffed animal.”

“Uh ok, they are in our children’s department, right over…”

“Let me rephrase that, I’d like you to take me to the stuffed animals,” Jane interrupted with a beaming smile. “And I’d like you to help me with these,” Jane said hoisting her shopping bags. The defeatedly clerk put down his things and carried Jane’s stuff over to the kid’s department. It reminded Jane of Tyler’s death march to his room forced to carry Meg’s bags like a pack animal.

“What kind do you want?” He asked. “Doesn’t matter,” Jane said quickly. “Something sturdy.”

The clerk shook his head. Sturdy wasn’t usually a prerequisite for a stuffed animal, but he fetched a few and handed them to Jane. “Too small,” she said tossing one right back to him. “Too squishy,” she said tossing another one his way. “I’d like something firmer. It’s going to take a real beating.”

Still confused, the clerk handed her a few larger choices.

“This one’s ok,” she said squishing the head of a stuffed rabbit. “But I wish it had a longer snout.”

“Uh…ok?” The clerk said totally dumbfounded. “There’s this dog,” he said holding up a rather large animal with a big head. “It um…talks when you squeeze it.”

“It does!?” Jane said in dramatic over the top mock surprise. “What’s its name?” She continued.

“Uh…they don’t really have names. You can call it whatever you want,” he responded totally mystified by this bizarre, yet admittedly attractive, middle-aged woman. “Hm, well what’s your name?” She asked edging closer to him. “Um, Brad,” he replied retreating a few steps.

“Brad! That’s cute. “I’ll call him Brad. And what does Brad say when you squeeze him?” Jane said moving even closer. “Um, I think it…just laughs and stuff,” he said backing into the shelf.

“What would Brad say if I squeezed him really, really hard?” Jane said gritting her teeth and beaming her brilliant eyes right into the human Brad.

“Uh, probably nothing,” he said grasping for answers. “And if I kept squeezing him harder and harder?” Jane continued pressing her point and her body into him.

“Uh…it…it…m…might break?” He said all but cornered in the quiet section of the store. “And who could I call for a replacement Brad?” Said Jane licking her lips slightly.

“Um, maybe you could call the manager and…”

“Let me rephrase that,” Jane said cutting off his blathering. “Give me your number. Better yet, take out your phone and text this number.” Jane watched as the boy quickly whipped out his cell and started to type her number. With an audible huff, he hit send.

“Now I’ve got you,” she said sweetly holding up the vibrating phone. “I’ll take the little doggie,” Jane said briskly turning from him, and sashaying her way to the checkout “…and I’ll take the stuffed animal too,” she said barely containing a smile. “Damn I’m good,” She thought.

Jane looked at her phone as she sat at her desk smiling about the day’s events. Taking a sip from her wine, she checked Brad’s text again. She had his number all right. Not quite sure what she was gonna do with it, but she had it. She also wasn’t quite sure what she was going to do with that stupid stuffed dog, but she liked the fact that it was dutifully sitting on the floor below her desk staring up at her panty covered crotch with its wide cartoon eyes, goofy grin and a furry tongue. “Good Brad,” she thought with a chuckle.

Jane had managed to stay out for most of that afternoon and into the early evening. She wanted to give Meg as much breathing room as needed. Unfortunately, that probably meant little to no breathing room for Tyler, ha ha. Around 5:30 she snuck back into the house which was quiet as a church. Jane wondered if Tyler was somehow still trapped in his room worshipping at the altar of Meg. Stopping at his closed door and hearing nothing, Jane slipped into her own room. It wasn’t unusual for Tyler to be out late on a Sunday…Or out cold on his bedroom floor with Meg’s foot jammed in his mouth. Either way, Jane didn’t want to see or hear from her son. She wanted the pleasure of viewing his fate on her computer.

As soon as she got into her bedroom, Jane started the download process from the nanny cam. Wanting to make sure she got all the vivid details, she made sure to opt for the highest rez version which was going to take a while. She unpacked her wine and fresh strawberries, re-tried on all her workout clothes and then dropped into a warm bath. After her soak, she slipped on a lose fitting night shirt with no bra and some expensive silk panties. Fishing into the recesses of her closet she pulled out some thigh-high stockings and a pair of pumps. “Why not?” she thought. The ritual of dressing up for her little “movie night” was getting her hot. Finally, she sat down and positioned Brad on the floor between her knees. Looking up at her, Jane imagined that Brad was starting to get a sense of why he was there. He was meant to be squeezed, probably not in that way.

With her heart racing, Jane finally hit play on her video. As soon as she did, her racing heart skipped a beat. The screen was completely grayed out. She could hear herself saying, “Hey guys, I’ve got a bunch of errands to run,” as clear as day, but there was no picture. Then she remembered. “The fucking sweatshirt!” she said out loud to herself with a slap of the forehead. “Oh god, this part will be painful.”

Jane watched as she eventually grabbed the sweatshirt from in front of the cam and dove into the incredibly awkward conversation with Meg. “Much obliged,” she heard herself say in that dumb British accent, followed by her fancy little curtsy for Meg. For all the stilted action on the video, the picture quality itself was brilliant. And then, just like that, she was gone from the room and Meg and Tyler were left in silence. Jane hunched forward in fascination. This was it, the spying had begun.

Jane had no idea what to expect. Was Meg’s pussy going to suddenly fly out of her sweatpants like a giant Venus flytrap with lipstick and swallow Tyler’s head while she stood with hands on hips and laughed. Of course not. This was real life. It took time to develop. Onscreen, Meg and Tyler sat wordlessly, presumably waiting for Jane to leave.

Sure enough, Jane heard her car start out on the driveway. Onscreen, Meg got up out of her chair and walked to the window while Tyler sat nervously on the edge of his bed with his head dropped in a book. Meg flipped back the curtain and watched Jane drive off. Satisfied, she stepped away from the window and walked past Tyler.

“Your mom’s gone,” she said curtly as she slipped off her loose t-shirt to reveal a sports bra. Jane marveled at her strong thick arms and shoulders as well as her athletic breasts caged inside her sports bra. If Tyler had any reaction, he was doing a good job of keeping it inside. Meg walked right up to the desk where the nanny cam was hidden. Curiously, she scanned the shelf, more than once coming into direct eye-line with the well-camouflaged cam. Jane watched as Meg looked over her shoulder at the window and then back at the books. “What is she doing?” thought Jane.

“Did you do my homework?” Meg said with a smile, still turned away from Tyler, facing the direction of the nanny cam. Behind her, Tyler nodded his pathetic head. “Yes.”

Without pause, Meg started to undo the drawstrings of her sweats. Still without facing Tyler, she dropped them. “And are you ready to give me the other thing I asked for?”

With Meg being so close to the cam, Jane was unable to see her lower body, but Tyler’s expression said it all. “Oh my god! Look at his face!” She said aloud. There was Tyler staring directly at Meg’s ass with the this most amazing mix of fear, awe and pure heartbreak she had ever seen.

“Oh my god, I gotta see that again,” said Jane scrubbing the video backwards. “And are you ready to give me the other thing I asked for?” She saw Meg say. “Right there!” said Jane out loud pausing the video. “The moment your mom drops you off at camp and the head counselor has decided to make you her bitch for the summer. Ha!” Jane was surprised and slightly dismayed by how callous she had become towards her son. Something about watching Josh on video allowed her to objectify him even more. And she liked it.

Uh…y…yes.” Stammered Tyler unable to take his gaze off the powerful ass of his tormentress. “So, you’re just going to let me take it?” Meg said finally turning around to face him.

As she moved away from the cam, Jane finally got a look at what had Tyler so spooked. Instead of the expected spandex, Meg squeezed into the tightest pair of horizontal striped Lulu lemon panties Jane had ever seen. Her ass was practically turning the athletic cut of underwear into a thong. Adding to her powerful presence were a pair of striped tube socks pulled almost up to her which gave her an “80’s bedroom athlete, with a punk-flare” kind of vibe. “Gulp,” thought Jane. “Mega gulp!”

Meg had advanced on Tyler to loom over him while he remained slouched on the edge of the bed. From this side angle Jane once again took in that full, powerful, high ass jutting out like a shelf.

“Not even going to fight me for it?” she said placing her hands on her proud hips.

“No,” responded Tyler flatly.

“Why not?” Asked Meg, probing Tyler’s cowardice.

“B…because…you’ll win.”

“Look at me,” said Meg as she bent over, put her hands on her knees to bring her face to within inches of Tyler’s. “Because I’ll dominate,” she said emphasizing the word dominate while staring into his scared eyes.

Jane imagined from this proximity Tyler may be able to see himself in the reflection of Meg’s eyeballs. Did he catch a glimpse of his future playing like a movie in the reflection? Him getting flipped from the bed, his head getting slipped into the cruel juncture of her legs followed by his nose slipping into the cleft of her panties? Him waking up at Northside General in a neck brace?

“Jiujitsu is a real bitch, aint she?” Meg said with a little chuckle. “As soon as you touch me, I put my hooks in to you and then I do any…thing…I…want. Put you to sleep, break your bones, make you piss your pants in front of the whole school.”

The severity of Meg’s words was sinking into Tyler. From Jane’s vantage point, it looked as if he may cry. Hell, Jane was almost ready to shed a tear for him. Almost, but not really.

“Fight me for it,” she challenged Tyler once again stepping painfully close to Tyler. Jane was suddenly caught by these supposed 18-year-old “adults” and their crude and barbaric definitions of sex. As if body parts and virginity were things that had to be taken and defended, and not shared willingly. “God high school sucks,” thought Jane for a moment. “It’s just predators and prey, and now the hunter has become the hunted,” she said to herself with a smirk.

For a while the two remained silent. Meg hands on hips staring down at the top of Tyler’s head while he sat looking down presumably at her tube socks. So still where they, that it could have passed for the closing act of a play, the spotlight on them, the curtains slowly drawing on the two figures locked in a pose of dominance and submission.

“Did Ginny Sutton put up a fight?” Said Meg suddenly with an audible anger in her voice. “Hm?” And with lightning speed, she brought her hand up and slapped Tyler hard in the face.

“Oh damn!” said Jane aloud to herself. “Didn’t see that coming!” Ginny was, of course, the very shy, and very pretty girl Tyler had in his room last week. Apparently, Tyler had somehow convinced her to do his homework and suck his…Ugh, Jane could barely think about it. The pig.

“Did she?” Jenny said even louder and this time added a fast slap to the other side of his face. Poor Tyler sat and took it, his head whipping from one side to the next, hands in his lap, still unwilling to lift his head. “Answer me,” said Meg evenly raising her hand threateningly.

“N..no..no,” said Tyler quietly.

“But you talked her into it, didn’t you? Worked her over, used your charm…told her you liked her, hm?” said Meg scornfully. “I heard her talking about it in the locker room. She was crying. You like making girl’s cry?” Said Meg hissing at him. Jane was transfixed.

“No..I didn’t mean to…”

“Oh, right you didn’t mean to,” said Meg cutting him off mid-sentence. “You say that now when you’re staring an ass whooping in the face. But that’s not what you told your little fucking friends when you spread it all over school.”

“Damn right!” Jane said aloud watching the drama unfold. Jane realized this was the most she had heard Meg speak…ever. She’s quite direct and to the point, Jane noted to herself. This was no negotiation, it was an interrogation.

“Well guess what?” Meg continued, “I talked to her about it. Told her I could get her payback. Told her we could start some of our own rumors, with pictures to back it up. I told her I could wipe that fuckin smirk off your face.”

Slowly, Meg put her hands out and gripped the back of Tyler’s head. Spreading her legs wide to stand over Tyler’s lap, she inched closer and jutted her hips forward. Jane had no idea how this was going to work logistically, but fuck if she cared, this was getting intense.

“Guess what I’m going to wipe it with,” Mag growled as she pulled on Tyler’s head.

“Fuck I have to pee!” said Jane loudly and definitively. Jane banged the space bar on her computer to pause the video and stood up. Grabbing her glass of wine, she downed the last half and filled up another. “Don’t go anywhere!” she said playfully to Brad the dog still sitting under her desk.

“What is Meg’s angle in all of this? What does she want” Jane thought to herself as she sat on the toilet and let out a strong stream.

“Well, I mean besides what ALL women want, some god damn satisfaction,” she said aloud. Jane was suddenly aware that she was indeed talking to herself, but she didn’t mind. The wine and chocolate were having a dazzling effect on her and she was thoroughly enjoying being sucked into the plot.

Walking back into her room Jane laughed at the frozen screen. Meg yanking on the back of Tyler’s head. Tyler wide eyed with fear. “Screen saver?” thought Jane with a smile. Jane sat down, pulled in her chair and eagerly pressed play. Meg had thrown her head back a bit in anticipation and was drawing Tyler’s face closer and closer to her “Lululemon lunch” when suddenly, Tyler brought both hands up to her hips and gave her a hard shove. Meg staggered back and got tripped up in Tyler’s feet behind her

“Watch out!” shouted Jane at the screen like an over enthusiastic audience in the theater. Meg fell back and thumped on the ground. Without thinking, Jane started to cheer for the antagonist. “Run you dummy!” She shouted at Tyler who sat on the edge dumbfounded at seeing Meg fall. And indeed, he did stand up and run for the door. Unfortunately for Tyler, Meg was no stranger to getting knocked down, and no sooner had her ass hit the carpet when she was up and after him. They were both now offscreen and Jane could only hear the action.

Thump, Bump, Whack “Ger-off me, lemme go!!!” Jane could hear Tyler screaming at a high pitch. The bumps and thumps grew quieter and quieter. “Nice try, dick.” Jane could hear Meg saying evenly and coldly. “Shit, she’s got him,” Said Jane to herself mesmerized. “Good try sweetie,” She whispered at the computer, “It’s payback time.”

To be continued…
Old 07-Jul-18, 13:43
Points: 3,189, Level: 23 Points: 3,189, Level: 23 Points: 3,189, Level: 23
Last Achievements

It is a hard time studying but without aus well! Is there a chance of a continuation soon?
Old 17-Jul-18, 20:33
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Sorry everyone. I know I've dropped the ball on finishing this. It's really time consuming. As many of my fellow authors can attest to. I'm particularly swamped right now and not sure when I can get back to it.
The Following User Says Thank You to 21212998 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jul-18, 21:43
Points: 7,511, Level: 37 Points: 7,511, Level: 37 Points: 7,511, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gecopy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sorry everyone. I know I've dropped the ball on finishing this. It's really time consuming. As many of my fellow authors can attest to. I'm particularly swamped right now and not sure when I can get back to it.
Dude, you haven't dropped the ball, this story has hit the ball out the park at every opportunity (you've somehow created two of the hottest female characters seen in these kind of stories) . Take your time, finish it when you are ready (but please give fellow authors warning before you steal Story of the Year from us all again).
The Following User Says Thank You to Anon123 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jul-18, 03:28
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Much appreciated. Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to 21212998 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-18, 13:58
Points: 3,477, Level: 24 Points: 3,477, Level: 24 Points: 3,477, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Ive checked this story at least once a week dying to see what comes next. And yet still nothing �� best story I ever read has no ending
The Following User Says Thank You to sktschmid For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-18, 21:15
brach311

I saw this thread become active again and I was so hoping it was a the next part of the story.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Nov-18, 22:42
Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Got my hopes up too! I check this thread every single time I come on this website. I think the mom is the hottest character in the history of mixed wrestling stories lol. Can’t wait for her to discover the power of her thighs!
The Following User Says Thank You to scissorjunkie For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jan-19, 13:12
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Gecopy, hope you are able to find the time soon to get back to this well done story. We all definitely have enjoyed what has developed so far and can't wait for the next installments!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-19, 12:08
Banned
Points: 264, Level: 5 Points: 264, Level: 5 Points: 264, Level: 5
Activity: 61.1% Activity: 61.1% Activity: 61.1%

Damn !

Thats it ?

Why was Meg after Tyler ? what did he do to Ginny
I mean what happened

This why i love your stories gecopy . You build up the sennario in its realistic parts
Its a real shame that you stop Aaut Joan's story and brought with the conclusion . like Josh completely change to a healthier attitude person instead of being submissive

Last edited by Josh6; 28-Feb-19 at 12:50.
The Following User Says Thank You to Josh6 For This Useful Post:

Tags
foot worship, teen girl