Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-May-17, 23:39
Points: 196, Level: 3 Points: 196, Level: 3 Points: 196, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default My first try

Hello guys! I've always been a fan of mixed wrestling stories but i never wrote any (more of a reader) but i decided to give it a shot.

fighting style to save u (clean fighters) some time.. : no rules brutal dirty (contains many lowblows and shots to the boobs/pussy/balls/cock)

This current post will have the introduction to my first story, i wanted to write it all at once but im really unsure about how succesfull my writings could be, i'd appreciate it if you guys would read he intro and update me on whether you got excited and you want to see the fighting. ( the intro only builds up the fighting scene and stake) i will be back tomorrow and ill post the fighting part (if you'd like to see a certain fighting style let me know and i might bend mine a bit and add yours in)

It started at a very young age, conan has loved fighting for as long as he could remember, even being the skinny guy he is standing at 180 cm and 65 kgs stats of which aren't anywhere near good for a male fighter, yet he loved brutal and dirty (as in no rules) wrestling.. at the age of 19 he decides to leave his house to go to university a bit far from his home, he arrives to the first day of the university and meets tons of people.. having rented an apartment and wanting to cut down on his payments he looks for someone to share the apartment with, being the guy he is he approaches the girls first, asking a few girls if any of them would be interested in staying with him he starts getting frustrated as his chances of finding a girl partner seems shrinking, as soon as he decides to give up and ask some guys aswell he is tapped on the shoulder, he turns around to see a hot looking dark haired girl rania, looking around 165 cm 60 kgs and in her early 20's, she smiles and asks "i heard your looking for a roommate?" Conan nodds with a heart full of joy.. they chat around and decide to meet in the apartment so she could see it and decide whether she's in or out.. classes are over and they both head to the apartment.. she nodds signaling her approval of the apartment but as conan greets her happily she stops him saying: "on one condition that may seem weird, we wrestle at the start of each month and the loser pays the whole rent for that month" conan rushes to accept not thinking twice.

Last edited by Steveqw1; 17-May-17 at 13:42.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steveqw1 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-May-17, 00:15
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My first try

I like the premise of your story, my only suggestion would be maybe have one more part before the match. Just build up towards the action a little. Maybe they can be hanging out and discribe what they are wearing before the match. Looking foward to what you are going to do
Old 17-May-17, 14:14

part2: the fighting.

rania had left the apartment promising to be back tomorrow around the same time after her classes are over, conan had a class-empty day meaning he had a free day to do whatever he wants.. but being very lazy he just sat around the whole day waiting for rania to be back in excitement, awaiting the action he dreamt about all night lastnight.

conan hears the door knock and he rushes to answer the door,as soon as he opens it he is greeted with a bag full of clothes smashing to his nuts.. he doubles and falls laying on his back looking up at rania's smiling face as he holds her bag.. "thats just a taste of whats gonna happen to these ballsies tonight" she says leading conan to stare at her actually scared as he loves his nuts and as much as he loves fighting he wouldn't want them to get hurt badly.. takes him a couple of minutes to stand up and as he turns around he sees rania stripping down, having already took her shirt off remaining in a pink sports bra he catches her sliding her pants down revealing her pink matching panties.. she says "get ready we're gonna decide who pays this month's rent right now" conan nods still debating whether he should engage the fight after he realized that rania is a dirty fighter.. "i will fight shirtless but im keeping my pants on" he says figuring that hiding his nuts would lead her to choose another target.. "whatever shy boy.." rania answers
THE FIGHTING: as she pushes the tables and couches to the walls creating enough space in the center.. conan approaches her asking "so how do we start this?" and she wastes no time yelling "like this!" and shoots a soccer kick aiming to conan's balls.. freaking out he reacts by stepping aside.. dodging the kick as he watches rania's leg fly by near him.. he quickly throws his hand to grab it leaving rania hopping on one leg.. "if you want it like this so be it!" he says as he sends a kick back to rania's now exposed pussy.. rania gets nailed hard and she drops to her back putting her hands between her legs.. conan slowly drops her leg and starts mounting her stomatch but as soon as he bends down, rania throws her legs up and wraps them around his waist.. scissoring his body as she grabs his head pulling it toward her breasts.. conan's view goes black but the feel of her boobs gives him an erection.. he stops struggling for a minute trading this breast smother fun for the pain of the scissor as he feels rania's hand hitting his thighs looking for his nuts.. he freaks out lifting rania up.. she maintains her grip hanging onto him an conan, seeing a chance decides to smash her back down to the hard floor.. rania screams in pain "my back!! oh god!" leaving conan's body.. very scared he rushes to drop down to one knee near her.. she grabs his thigh pushing herself up a bit using conan's help just before she says "my back isn't broken, but your balls sure are!" and she slides her hand a bit further gripping conan's balls.. not wasting anytime she squeezes as hard as she can on them.. conan just collapses down coughing and yelling "i give up! let go of my nuts!" she smiles giving them a small twist and then leaves them.. standing up she places her foot on his mouth.. "i guess im not paying this month!" she says as she leaves him cupping his balls and she heads to check her new free apartment.

REMINDER: im not very confident about my writings and i would appreciate your input on this! let me know what u think!

NOTE: thank you kendawg!

Last edited by Steveqw1; 17-May-17 at 14:14.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steveqw1 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-May-17, 15:54
Temporary group
Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25
Last Achievements

This is a good start, I would love to see each story month by month, with add interest of whoever wins has to do chores and pay rent. Also have it to where it's like even like he wins one month and she wins another. Keep it up you have something here.
Old 17-May-17, 17:00
Points: 4,690, Level: 28 Points: 4,690, Level: 28 Points: 4,690, Level: 28
Last Achievements

The story is great, but come on man! I'm sure you know there are things like paragraphs, stops, capital letters etc which really help the reading and make it more enjoyable.

Anyway, it was great content!
Old 17-May-17, 22:54
ap643

Nice start. Looking forward to more.
Old 21-May-17, 15:33

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Started another one^ ill take turns switching between updating this one and that one..