Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Jan-17, 22:56
Points: 5,411, Level: 31 Points: 5,411, Level: 31 Points: 5,411, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Arekah Lox reviews

About a year ago, I noticed on the wb270 site that Arekah would be in my town in Florida. I asked for a session on the date she posted a week ahead of time. Her first town she was in was Key West, then it was supposed to me my town next. I made plans and re-arranged my schedule for this session (on a Thursday night). She ended up not arriving in my town until two days later, over the weekend when I was working. She did mention that her schedule was all messed up, but way too late to make other arrangements. I asked for a session on Sunday and she e-mailed back that she was already out of town heading to Orlando.

This was very disappointing, not only because her schedule changed at the last minute, but also because I had to contact her asking "what's going on?" rather than her contacting me, apologizing for the last minute changes.
Old 31-Jan-17, 19:54
Points: 6,591, Level: 34 Points: 6,591, Level: 34 Points: 6,591, Level: 34
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Arekah Lox Review

I had a session with Arekah yesterday and it was amazing! She is a beautiful, tall, powerful woman she greeted me at the door in 8” heels and she towered over me at 6’6”. She opened the door and welcomed me in, but when the door shut, she pressed me against the wall and explained how she was going to destroy me. She was funny trash talking me and sexy as she explained my demise to me and released me. She asked what the limits were and I said no KO (5 hour drive) and that my left knee is messed up so no twisting, but other than that, full speed.

We started with boxing…big mistake! She hammered me! The last time I was hit that hard was by a Marine I was sparring with 12 years ago! She is very athletic and I lasted two rounds before she had wrecked me. I realized I could not compete so I said lets move to wrestling, figuring my 50lb advantage and strength would let me get some control…wrong! I've had about 10 sessions since I started and I always had to “help” the woman by being passive or giving up my back, arm, etc. Not with Arekah. I was not able to ever get in a control position or stalemate position. Arekah just demolished me.

I can honestly say I have never been so man(woman)-handled in my entire life including when I wrestled in junior high. All the while she was beating me, she was whispering in my ear what was next and I was truly powerless to stop her. I was incapable of resisting so towards the end of the session she slowed down and went more smothering and controlling fantasy speed, but I was too far gone…absolutely spent. I have never been so overwhelmed in my entire life and to have it done by a beautiful sexy woman was unbelievable and oh so memorable!

I am sitting her typing this being careful not to sneeze or cough due to the pain in my ribs from her body scissors. I have never tapped from a body scissors and she crushed me with her legs like it was nothing! It seemed to be effortless for her as she laughed and joked that she was going to squeeze me until her knees touched…gulp!

Her scissors are inescapable as she is so strong, her mounts are solid and when you're pinned, you are done. Her hand grip strength is insane. It was an unbelievable feeling being so immobilized by such strength and then look up and seeing such a gorgeous face and wild red curly hair.

The set up and pre-session arrangements and communications were very good and professional. She can go full speed or fantasy, listens to taps and you will walk away feeling awestruck, unable to shake what just happened. There is no question that she is the best and I highly recommend a session with her.

If she comes to your area do not miss out on a session with her.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to brick1960 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Feb-17, 00:42
Points: 4,874, Level: 29 Points: 4,874, Level: 29 Points: 4,874, Level: 29
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Arekah is a great match. I wrestled her several years ago. I see several comments about her not doing armwrestling but she did it against me. Maybe it was before she stopped that or maybe it was just because she knew I couldnt provide any resistance. It lasted a second at most. She didn't slam me down violently, she just quickly put my arm down. It was crazy how it didn't even look like she was trying hard.

Having seen a lot of her reviews, I was a little worried about the match being rougher than I wanted but she was nothing but nice since I like a more playful match. She was great at keeping things to my level. Yes, some wrestling moves have some pain and discomfort associated with them but she released immediately when I tapped and I was able to walk out of the match in one piece.

Even with a less competitive match, I was exhausted and I checked the clock and it had only been 10-15 minutes. I couldn't do a thing against her. She would even stand in one place and challenge me to move her and I couldn't. I was about 30 lbs lighter than her so she did every lift I could think of with me. The overhead didn't quite work because I couldn't get the balance right but she seemed to have more than enough strength to do it. Her strength is unreal.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ca12345 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-May-17, 11:00
Points: 4,198, Level: 27 Points: 4,198, Level: 27 Points: 4,198, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Arekah is coming soon in my city and i would like advice from you. Usually for my session i ask the girl to show me how superior she is, specially with headscissors(im fan of front and reverse) and to show no mercy��... my question is simple: with most of the wrestlers i can resist and i woud like to know if its really a good idea to ask that with Arekah ��? Thank you for your answers
The Following User Says Thank You to Taalesoufs For This Useful Post:
Old 04-May-17, 12:05
Temporary group
Points: 7,133, Level: 36 Points: 7,133, Level: 36 Points: 7,133, Level: 36
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

With Arekah, I would defiantly have a safe word. She is very strong.
Old 05-May-17, 04:36
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinme [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
With Arekah, I would defiantly have a safe word. She is very strong.
I played with her without a safeword, but with a time limit. 3 seconds past tap she had to let go. Worked out just fine. She struck me as pretty careful, though one time I think she went all out just to see what would happen and my ears popped a little. No lasting damage, just felt strange.

Added after 5 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taalesoufs [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Arekah is coming soon in my city and i would like advice from you. Usually for my session i ask the girl to show me how superior she is, specially with headscissors(im fan of front and reverse) and to show no mercy��... my question is simple: with most of the wrestlers i can resist and i woud like to know if its really a good idea to ask that with Arekah ��? Thank you for your answers
It's always a good idea to get a test squeeze, just so you know what you're getting into. And have something worked out for passing out, which, maybe you want to, maybe you don't. Safety first is important and if you ask for no mercy, at least, ask her to give you a full strength squeeze first, building up to it, not all at once.

Also, ask her to keep an eye on the angle. I used to like 3 seconds past tap squeezes, but one time I got one in a funny angle where my Jaw was being pushed hard to one side and I wanted the lady to let go immediately and tapped frantically and she kept going for the 3 seconds. Arekah strikes me as pretty smart though. As long as you get a sense of what she can do first, I think you'll be fine. It's the ones who don't pay attention that you have to be careful with. I think if you ask her to go all out she'll pay attention.

Last edited by LicensetoKill; 05-May-17 at 04:36.
Old 19-Jun-17, 23:30
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Well, I think the best "representative" pic of her is one from her latest update on sessiongirls

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bulldozer1986 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jun-17, 02:26
Points: 4,680, Level: 28 Points: 4,680, Level: 28 Points: 4,680, Level: 28
Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0%
Last Achievements

Those thighs look bigger than when I saw her last. Look at the other pictures and you will see just that her legs are all muscle.

Not only that, her arms look bigger as well
Old 20-Jun-17, 18:00
Banned
Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgenius [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Those thighs look bigger than when I saw her last. Look at the other pictures and you will see just that her legs are all muscle.

Not only that, her arms look bigger as well
And her boobs
Old 20-Jun-17, 22:02
Points: 2,761, Level: 21 Points: 2,761, Level: 21 Points: 2,761, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldozer1986 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, I think the best "representative" pic of her is one from her latest update on sessiongirls
Buldozer1986, ever met her ?

Tags
arekah, lox, severa