Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-May-17, 02:32
Points: 5,028, Level: 30 Points: 5,028, Level: 30 Points: 5,028, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Unexpected Fight

marino2,

A few words of advice, given that this is your first story.
One, hundreds if not thousands of people read this site worldwide, hence the name "The Worldwide Web." So just because you don't get feedback, doesn't mean nobody is reading.
Second, you don't ask us (the audience) if you should continue or not. It is YOUR story, and it is up to you to finish it. Professionalism dictates you finish what you start. The web already is filled with unfinished stories, don't have this work be one of them.
There, I said my peace; now she can finish you off.

Mongoose750.
Old 30-May-17, 15:25
Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,233 Times in 522 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongoose750 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
marino2,

A few words of advice, given that this is your first story.
One, hundreds if not thousands of people read this site worldwide, hence the name "The Worldwide Web." So just because you don't get feedback, doesn't mean nobody is reading.
Second, you don't ask us (the audience) if you should continue or not. It is YOUR story, and it is up to you to finish it. Professionalism dictates you finish what you start. The web already is filled with unfinished stories, don't have this work be one of them.
There, I said my peace; now she can finish you off.

Mongoose750.
Um, what?
You're lecutring me about how and when I'm supposed to finish a story that I imagine, I write, I spend my leisure time doing, and I do it for no reason other than to entertain potential readers? And you're going to tell me the rules?
And to top it off, you tell me: "Professionalism dictates you finish what you start." Really?
This is not a "professional" story, and I'm not a "professiaonal" writer. I'm on a Mixed Fighting web site writing a story for people, like you, to enjoy, while I reep none of the "professional" rewards for writing a story, such as a paycheque. But you're going to tell me how, and what, I should and should not be doing?
Ironically, knowing that arrogant, condescending guys like you are reading my story, makes me not want to finish it.
How about YOU finish my story, Mongoose?
Or are you not a professional?
Old 30-May-17, 19:11
Points: 5,439, Level: 31 Points: 5,439, Level: 31 Points: 5,439, Level: 31
Last Achievements

I'm sorry, but I agree with Mongoose. I am enjoying the story, but am more annoyed by the fact that you keep being a little bitch and asking if we want it to finish. You are trying to make those who are reading it feel bad because of those that aren't. Seriously, get your narcissism out of the way and finish the story. Otherwise, I'll just direct my attention elsewhere. But it's fine...it's not like I'm paying for this or anything.
Old 30-May-17, 21:14
Last Achievements

Oh, you poor dears.

It wasn't my intent to make anyone feel bad, I just wasn't sure anyone was reading it, and it wasn't a waste of my time. Again, proving my point - I write these for you guys.

Anyway, I've wasted enough time apparently, not just writing these stories, but having to deal with dickheads like you.

Now you can go jerk-off in your mom's basement to someone else's story.

See ya!
Old 30-May-17, 21:33
Points: 4,037, Level: 26 Points: 4,037, Level: 26 Points: 4,037, Level: 26
Last Achievements

I definitively have no regret in reading your stories !
This is one of the most exciting story I read, she definitively enjoyed punching your face again again and again. If I were you, I would not stand up again when she threatened you to continue the ground and pound move.
It is even more exciting that she want to continue the beating even if she broke half of your face with her powerful punches, she is sadist as hell <3
It is my dream to die under georgeous woman's fists, and I think she would also love to kill someone with her fists for her "final session"

But I still want to know the ending ! Did she punch you harder until you get KO then throw your corpse into garbage ? ^^
Worst ending would be that you won the fight, but I dont think as you are near the collapsing

Thank you for my day's fapping stuff
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Girlpunchlover For This Useful Post:
Old 30-May-17, 22:27
ap643

I for one, would like to read the finished story. I also hope that your person survives and even miraculously wins his battle. I do know that many, if not most, do not acknowledge their reading of the tales. I now just write stories that I enjoy with the hopes that others do too. Your decision of course.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-17, 02:04
Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Don't really get where the complaining is coming from. You're taking time you dont have to in order to write this story for free for all of us to read. ( And it's a goddamn good story aswell).

I sincererly hope this hasnt discouraged you from finishing the story. No pressure from my end but I for one would REALLY like to know how it ends
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gojiralink For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-17, 02:26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gojiralink [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Don't really get where the complaining is coming from. You're taking time you dont have to in order to write this story for free for all of us to read. ( And it's a goddamn good story aswell).

I sincererly hope this hasnt discouraged you from finishing the story. No pressure from my end but I for one would REALLY like to know how it ends
Thanks for the kind words, and I also don't understand why those two guys are complaining. They're getting something for free, and then bitching about it. Great lesson to teach our kids, lol.

Anyway, I will find the time to finish this, and appreciate the support.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marino2 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-17, 03:48
Points: 2,972, Level: 22 Points: 2,972, Level: 22 Points: 2,972, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Yeah, we do read and enjoy it. Sorry it sometimes goes unsaid, but I appreciate you taking the time to create and share your stories.
Old 31-May-17, 04:43
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicpalumbo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah, we do read and enjoy it. Sorry it sometimes goes unsaid, but I appreciate you taking the time to create and share your stories.
Thanks, and I admit, it does feel good getting this feedback.
The Following User Says Thank You to marino2 For This Useful Post: