Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Sep-16, 09:03
Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,729 Times in 467 Posts
Girl Emmy Keeps us Quiet

You never know when a random night’s going to change your whole life. So there Cody and I were, about to put a beatdown on someone for the first time in our lives. We might have looked a little less than gangsta in my dad’s Prius, doing the speed limit, while Cody tried to menacingly slap a baseball bat in his hand but kept bumping the passenger side handle. I remember it was mid-November, about two in the morning.

Cody and I had become instant best friends the first day of high school. We were so inseparable that “Kyle and Cody” was almost like our collective name. He was six months older than me, but strangers always took us for twins. We’re both 5’7”, both weighed about 135 pounds at the time, had the same complexion, the same straight brown hair. It was the first year of college; we were dormmates.

We weren’t the most popular guys on campus, among other reasons because graduating high school hadn’t shaken our fondness for Magic: The Gathering. We’d been down at the card shop earlier that day. I’d played a half dozen ante games with Tweaker and taken a half dozen junk rares off him. And then when I got home, I found a stack of my cards missing – a stack that included my Candelabra of Tawnos. It’s worth $400 and not easily replaceable.

Tweaker had gone to high school with us. I never even knew his real name - everyone just called him Tweaker. The guy was a disaster, hooked on meth from our sophomore year on. Halfway through our senior year he got a girl pregnant and dropped out abruptly. He was human garbage, but he always had decent cards and even now it was my pleasure to take some of them off him. He never said a word about what happened to the kid.

I was full of adrenaline as we pulled up to the address. The house was a piece of shit – paint peeling off, a splintered deck, a taped up window, a yard that was just weeds growing through gravel.

We walked up the deck stairs. “There’s two of us and one of him,” I reminded Cody, trying to psyche us both up. We’d never been in a fight before, but we were in good shape. We played racquetball together three or four times a week. It’s an exhausting sport, and we were good at it, and pretty evenly matched. And yeah, Tweaker played the part of a tough guy with his nose ring and his punk outfits, but he was practically skeletal underneath them.

Cody raised his hand to knock, but hesitated and propped his bat against the outside of the door frame. “In case his mom answers or something,” he murmured, and knocked hard three times.

We waited. The waiting was pure anxiety. Twenty seconds later, the door swung open and my mouth dropped open. Because there was Emmy Diedrich.

I’d spent an entire AP Bio class staring at Emmy, two years earlier, when I was a Junior and she was a Sophomore. I just couldn’t keep my eyes off her no matter how hard I tried not to stare. I’d try to sit somewhere I had a clear view, and just gaze and gaze at her and fantasize. She was a goddess in my eyes – long, soft brown hair, big green eyes, this absolutely perfect body. Her face was almost painfully beautiful. It was hard to look at and impossible to stop looking at. She was a couple inches taller than me, probably about the same weight. I found out that she was on the swim team and one of the best swimmers in the school, even as a sophomore. A few times, she wore this shirt, this tight black top with tiny buttons up the front that showed off this deep, firm cleavage when she reached down to get something out of her backpack, and I don’t think I heard a word the teacher said those days.

Of course I never spoke a word to her. That would have been ridiculous. She had this, for lack of a better word, aura about her that said she didn’t put up with any bullshit. You know, bullshit like being asked out by a scrawny Magic geek. But that semester, I’d just lie awake in bed for hours every night and fantasize about what it would be like to kiss her.

Emmy looked at us sternly and put her finger to her lips. “Shhhh,” she whispered. “What are you guys doing here?”

She knew who we were? I tried to digest this as I stared at her in the long, soft lavender T-shirt she was using as pajamas. She was braless and I blushed as I realized I was seeing the shape of her nipples. The shirt hugged every curve of that chest I had tried to steal glimpses of so many hundreds of times. It came down only to her upper thighs and a strong breeze could have exposed her panties. I was completely tongue-tied.

Cody wasn’t, though. I’m sure Cody found her hot, but he hadn’t been, you know, a helpless little infatuated teenager consumed with unrequited love for the better part of a year.

“Is this where Tweaker lives?” Cody hissed, about as loudly as a whisper gets.

“Keep your voice down. You mean my brother Travis?” she breathed back.

Emmy was Tweaker’s sister? My mind was blown.

“Is he here?” Cody insisted.

“He’s sleeping,” Emmy whispered, her face stern, disapproving, almost a little haughty. It was her resting expression.

“He stole from us. Get out of the way,” Cody ordered, his voice raising above a whisper but still very low.

Emmy frowned and replied so softly it was barely audible, forcing us to be totally still to hear. “My niece is asleep. She’s teething. You are not waking her up. Come talk to me in the morning and I'll fix this.”

I managed to find my voice. “I’m taking my cards back,” I insisted softly. I felt a little guilty. With Emmy living in a house like this with a meth addict and a baby, she was probably selling plasma for baby formula, and here I was going on about my valuable Magic card.

“No, that is not going to happen,” she whispered firmly.

Cody made a move. He took a step forward, shoved Emmy roughly aside by the shoulder, started heading for the stairs. She smoothly grabbed his shoving wrist as he moved past her, torqued it around hard, wrenched it up his back. He opened his mouth to cry in pain. Her other hand clapped hard over it and he let out a dull “mmm!” instead.

She kneed him hard in the back of the leg and took him down to his knees. Her hand slipped off his mouth and grabbed him by the throat, squeezing hard. He was making gurgling noises, trying to scream but finding no air.

I can’t describe how weird it was to watch the girl of my dreams manhandle my best friend, but something in me decided I had to help him. I grabbed one of her arms, yanked it off him hard. We struggled in silence for a few moments. Emmy was strong, stronger than I had ever imagined. Both of us together could barely get her shoulders to the ground. But we did.

“We are taking –“ I remember Cody loud-whispering, but then suddenly my head exploded in this intense, white-hot pain. I only put together later that she had swung her legs up to the sides of our necks and squeezed her thighs together with so much force our skulls cracked together so hard it’s a miracle we didn’t pass out.

I did lose a little time. Weird feelings floated through my head like dreams for a few moments. When my head started to clear, Emmy had Cody on the floor face-down, and she had something in her hand. There was a quiet ripping sound.

It was a roll of duct tape. She was so fast he couldn’t stop her from wrapping it over his mouth, around his head. He grabbed for it with his right hand, and with another ripping sound and twist, his right hand was taped to the side of his face.

He cried out “mmm!” as loud as he could – which wasn’t loud – and sat up quickly and threw his whole weight into her, tackling her to the ground. Her tanned legs came up smoothly, almost instinctively. One leg was pressed against his throat, the other hooked around the back of his head, pulling his throat into her shin. His eyes were wide with panic as he grabbed her shin, trying to pry it loose, with little success.

I ran to them, grabbed her knees, tried to stop her from choking out my friend. I couldn’t budge her legs at all. Not an inch. Cody’s eyes were rolling into the back of his head. She was going to knock him out!

I panicked. I turned, made a fist, and brought it down hard onto Emmy’s hard stomach through her thin nightshirt. She grunted in pain but didn’t let go of Cody. Instead, her hands flew up, and the next thing I knew there was this tremendous ringing in my ears. She had clapped my ears with cupped hands and torn my eardrums. I leapt to my feet without realizing I was doing it. The room felt like a ship on a stormy sea. I could barely tell which way was up. My stomach lurched – I think I was seasick.

I started to cry out in panic. I don’t even remember what I was saying, but she was already up on her feet, her hand clapping over her mouth, silencing me. Cody was coughing and choking quietly into the duct tape, his chest convulsing. He started standing up, looking almost as unsteady as me.

I grabbed Emmy's wrist. I didn’t know what else to do. She twisted, shoved her hip into mine. I was flying through the air, upside down – I have never felt vertigo like that before or since. I crashed into the soft carpet on my back and the next thing I knew she was sitting right on my face.

You’d think it would feel like the fulfillment of a huge fantasy, her soft, warm panties pressed against my face, but that was the furthest thing from my mind at the time. My hands went to her thighs, tried to push her off, got nowhere. She kept squirming hard on me. I realized she was still wrestling with Cody, even with my mouth and nose pushed up into her crack and her mound.

I could hardly breathe. “MMM!” I tried to protest. Her hips came up and slammed down hard. I could feel a crack in my nose, could taste a trickle of blood in my throat. I got the message and lay still, trying desperately to suck some air, any air, through the fabric of her panties. She squirmed and squirmed, struggling with my best friend, her full weight pressing down on my face. I heard that duct tape rip again. And then again.

My lungs burned so painfully I wanted to scream, to cry, but I fought to keep my composure, to try to suck any sip of air I could through her panties, to take advantage of any moment her little wrestling match with Cody made her lean even slightly to the side.

And finally, just as I thought I couldn't stay conscious one second longer, the struggling stopped. She got up and immediately clapped her hand on my mouth, leaving me desperately sucking in sweet air through my nose. She used that hand to turn my head. There was Cody, wrapped up like a mummy – tape covering his mouth, running around both his arms and attaching them to his face, his ankles and knees secured. He wasn’t squirming anymore, just lying there bound and defeated.

Emmy turned my head back up to force me to look her in the eyes and whispered, very sternly, “I don’t want to hurt you anymore, Kyle.”

I looked up at her with big, scared eyes. Somewhere in the back of my mind, though, I was so surprised and gratified that she knew my name. Most girls, if they knew us at all, didn’t know which one was Kyle and which one was Cody.

“I am going to have to tape you up, and if you fight me, I’m going to hurt you very badly. Nod if you understand.”

I nodded, her hand pressed hard against my mouth.

“Will you be quiet when I take my hand off?”

I nodded.

She released me. I thought for just a fraction of a second about screaming. I decided against it very quickly.

Rip. Tape was already going around my mouth. Then she was pulling my elbows behind my back, securing them in place. My knees, my ankles. I didn't struggle. She had just totally defeated my friend with her ass keeping me from talking or breathing. I may be stupid, but I'm not stupid.

She rolled me over to Cody. A few more lengths of tape, and we were bound together, our faces so close we could kiss if we could open our mouths.

I could barely turn my head and move my eyes enough to see her standing over us, and I instinctively looked away as I realized I was looking right up her nightshirt at those cute light-pink panties that had incarcerated my face just minutes ago. You never really get over your fear of being caught perving on a girl like Emmy.

“Okay,” she whispered. “I bet you two live in the dorms, don’t you.”

We nodded, our noses brushing against each others’.

“Well I can’t take you there,” she breathed, mostly to herself.

The next thing I knew, she was wrapping her arms around our elbows, straining and grunting quietly as she forced our combined 270 pounds uncomfortably onto our feet. We couldn't balance at all, but she held us vertical. Then she took a deep breath and squatted down, the muscles tensing visibly in her deceptively feminine and soft-looking thighs. She came up pressing her shoulder against my back, and stood up in some hellish version of a fireman’s carry.

We were both suspended over her shoulder, but it was pressing into my spine and Cody's whole weight was on me. I thought my back would snap in two. I couldn’t help but whimper. She bent her knees and managed to adjust us a bit, and the agony subsided. Slightly.

Then we were moving, painfully bouncing with every step she took. Silently, she walked us right out the door, managed to close it behind her with her butt. The night was cold and our jackets were in the Prius. I was already shivering.

“Jesus, did you guys bring a bat?” Emmy asked incredulously as she spotted it leaning outside the front door, speaking aloud now that we were out of the house. Of course, there was no way for us to answer.

She walked us out onto the "lawn" of gravel and weeds. She was still barefoot, but it didn’t seem to bother her feet at all. She took maybe forty steps to a detached garage, grunting with exertion a couple times. And then the moonlight was suddenly gone and it was pitch black, and suddenly we were falling. We cried out against the duct tape in panic. My back hit concrete hard. Tears welled up in my eyes.

“All right, you two will be sleeping here tonight,” Emmy announced. “I’m sorry it’s gonna be cold. I don’t have a spare blanket. You'd understand if you were dealing with a baby every day. Anyway, it’s above freezing. You’ll live.”

We whimpered.

“Look, if you think I like doing, this, I don’t,” she protested. “I’ll be back in the morning with some scissors and your silly little cards, okay?” And she turned and left, pulling down the garage door after her, leaving us in pitch blackness.

That was a long night. It was fucking freezing. We just kept staring into each others’ eyes helplessly. She had us hopelessly bound – I couldn’t move more than my toes. Cody kept having these panic attacks, thrashing like a drowning man, headbutting me in the forehead in the process. He told me later he had a blood clot in one nostril and was fighting to breathe through the one good one. She'd done a number on him.

Hours later, the sun started coming up. And about an hour after that, the garage door rolled up and there was Emmy. She was dressed this time, in jean shorts and a cute red long-sleeved top. I remember thinking it was weird she was still barefoot.

She knelt over us holding a pair of scissors. “Okay,” she said. “I’ve got ten minutes before I have to feed the baby, so let’s not make this a thing. I’m going to let you go. You guys obviously have no idea how to fight. If you try to fight me, I am going to lose my patience and I might seriously hurt you. Do you understand?”

We nodded into each other’s faces helplessly.

“When I cut this tape off, you are going to be quiet until I ask you a question. Got it?”

Nods.

There was a snip and a hard rip that made me gasp in pain as the tape tore out some of my overnight stubble. She did the same to Cody, ripping off his tape. We stared at each others' faces, not daring to breathe a word.

A few more snips, and my wrists were free, then my knees, then my ankles. She shredded the duct tape quickly and efficiently with the scissors.

“Okay, guys. Here’s your cards back. Trav says sorry.” she said, handing me a stack of cards with a post-it note on the top. “And that’s my phone number,” she said, seeing me looking at the note. “If Trav gives you any more trouble, call me. I can handle him, okay? Why do you think I keep a roll of duct tape by the front door? But whatever you do, do not show up at my house with a baseball bat. Ever. Are we clear?”

It was so humiliating being scolded like this, but I was chilled to the bone and terrified of her. I just nodded, even though my mouth was free now, and so did Cody.

“Okay.” she said. “Now both of you are going to kiss my calves.”

“Why?” I asked, at the same time Cody said “What?”

Emmy answered me. “Because when a boy kisses my calves, I know for sure he's not going to be any more trouble, ever.”

It was a strange answer. I don’t know if I would normally have just given in. But you have to remember I was bone-cold, in pain, terrified. Within seconds we were crawling to her legs and kissing her several times on her hard calves. She didn’t have to ask twice.

“Okay," she cut us off after half a dozen kisses. "Now get the fuck out of my garage, please.”

I remember getting up, trying to hold it together. My lip was trembling. I just couldn’t process this. Before I knew it there were tears streaming down my eyes. I hadn’t cried in front of anyone since I was like twelve years old, but suddenly I was just blubbering like a baby.

Emmy's face softened a little bit, and she stepped forward and pulled me into a hug. “Hey. Hey, Kyle, it’s okay,” she said in a much softer, more reassuring tone.

I looked up at her with wide, teary eyes. She wiped away a tear. “Dude, we’re not enemies, okay? I’m not gonna hurt you anymore, I didn’t want to hurt you in the first place, and I’m serious - you can call me if Trav keeps fucking with you? Okay?”

I think I managed a “thank you.” Cody was already limping to the car, and I had to run to catch up with him. My spine was killing me.

We drove back to the college in silence, this time without a baseball bat - Cody wasn't about to press his luck by asking for it back. Actually, I’m pretty sure Cody and I didn’t talk for the rest of the day, maybe even two.

At the time, I thought that was the one and only run-in we’d ever have with Emmy. I was wrong.
Old 08-Sep-16, 10:45
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Emmy Keeps us Quiet

This is wonderful! Can't tell you how much I love it! Would love to get to know Emmy better in the next chapter. Thanks a lot, Eric!
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-16, 12:03
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Wow. Thank you! A well written story. Would love to read about another punishment from Emmy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gwriter For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-16, 12:40
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

That was fantastic, mate. I really liked the premise, the descriptions and the characters. Emmy in particular seemed very realistic and grounded. She didn't beat up Kyle and Cody out of some man hating violent tendencies, but just because she really needed to make sure they didn't wake up Tweaker's baby. As always, my favourite moments of a story like this were when Emmy had her ass on Kyle's face, and I loved the understated way you incorporated that, too. I can't wait to read about the other run-ins that Kyle has with Emmy. Thank you very much, mate.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-16, 13:59
Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Outstanding stuff! Love that she was barefoot the whole time too, that seemed to add to it. I would have kissed her feet while I was down there. Can't wait to see where you go from here; Emmy is a very interesting character, and I know if I were Kyle there would be a million layers to processing what she had done to me.
The Following User Says Thank You to rcress232 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-16, 15:41
Points: 1,511, Level: 15 Points: 1,511, Level: 15 Points: 1,511, Level: 15
Last Achievements

Amazing, I liked every single part of the story
Can't wait for the next chapter
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azbwc For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-16, 18:37
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I really enjoyed this story as well, very different premise in terms of her not hating the boys, and not wanting to have to hurt them, but she had to do what she did for noble reasons. And the end, hugging the crying boy, bringing him up from the total embarrassment, and assuring him that she didn't enjoy what she did to him, that was a very nice touch. I look forward to seeing what the next encounter with Emmy will be.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-16, 22:07
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That was fantastic, mate. I really liked the premise, the descriptions and the characters. Emmy in particular seemed very realistic and grounded. She didn't beat up Kyle and Cody out of some man hating violent tendencies, but just because she really needed to make sure they didn't wake up Tweaker's baby. As always, my favourite moments of a story like this were when Emmy had her ass on Kyle's face, and I loved the understated way you incorporated that, too. I can't wait to read about the other run-ins that Kyle has with Emmy. Thank you very much, mate.
Thanks!!

I could tell from the polls that a lot of people wanted to see a story where no one was really an asshole or bully (except the asshole sleeping upstairs).

Also I wondered whether my teenage experience of constantly staring at a girl for months and months on end and never saying a word to her had any universality That black shirt I described was indeed the main thing I remember from biology class, to this day...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Sep-16, 13:37
Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52
Last Achievements

I certainly know about the staring and not talking. Can't tell you how many girls in junior high, high school and college I admired from afar and never approached. Of course, the difference between me and a lot of my friends was I was picturing those girls pinning me down and dominating me. What happened with Emmy in this first chapter was a dream come true for me, except for being tied to another male. I loved her attitude and nurturing at the end as well. This is a very interesting story already. Good stuff.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rcress232 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Sep-16, 15:36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcress232 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I certainly know about the staring and not talking. Can't tell you how many girls in junior high, high school and college I admired from afar and never approached. Of course, the difference between me and a lot of my friends was I was picturing those girls pinning me down and dominating me. What happened with Emmy in this first chapter was a dream come true for me, except for being tied to another male. I loved her attitude and nurturing at the end as well. This is a very interesting story already. Good stuff.
Thank you!! I actually have three more chapters mostly written in my head. Unfortunately, they have to be typed.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:

Tags
bondage, duct tape, face sitting, facesitting, teenagers, wrestling