Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-May-17, 13:59
Points: 4,107, Level: 27 Points: 4,107, Level: 27 Points: 4,107, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Pandora Payne reviews

I had the opportunity of meeting up with Pandora in Atlanta for a session early in the week as I had some free time and wanted to book on short notice. Turns out that was no problem at all as Pandora was at my location right on time in all of her ebony fitness wearing a baby-tee and thong. Not only is she attractive, but also very intelligent and easy to communicate with. She is incredibly open-minded but also aware of limitations and she discussed those with me in advance and inquired as to what mine were so that we both could enjoy our time spent together. While Pandora is new to the session wrestling scene, she is very athletic and strong and readily put me in my place with grappling holds scissors, smothers, and choke holds. It was a great experience and as a veteran of the session wrestling world for over 25 years now, I can say that she is definitely one of the most professional I have encountered and that is saying quite a bit. If you want to be crushed and forced to submit between the powerful thighs of a true ebony goddess than Pandora Payne is the one you need to be scheduling with!
The Following User Says Thank You to highrolla For This Useful Post: