Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-May-17, 00:28
Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Lisa's Training (as requested)

[I'm sorry I don't know how to tag people in posts but this is for Alai1231 who had requested a busty mother vs son, win by grapevine/breast smother. I hope this is what you wanted. As most of my stories I have no patience to proof read and only do a cursory spellcheck so if there are any problems, much apologies, I'm just extremely lazy and this is just for fun]

Lisa’s Training
By Stone Kidman

Dave had found old tapes of his stepmom Lisa wrestling other men, sometimes in the nude. When he confronted her about this she just said it was something she used to do before she met his father. He threatened to show his dad the tapes unless she wrestled him. She agrees, since his father was out of town on business for the weekend, and instructs her son to get changed and give her fifteen minutes to get ready; telling him to park her car in the driveway then drag out the big heavy gym mat she kept in the garage and place it there.

Dave ran upstairs and put on a pair of black boxer briefs; it was thin enough that he'd be able to get away with some dry humping from his stepmom. Getting the mat out proved to be a real chore since it was buried behind mountains of boxes. He had to move all the Christmas decorations, old family albums, and tons of his stepmother's clothes, before he was able to get to it. Then having to haul it out after he moved the car but also put the boxes back in such a way that they had room to wrestle. It was May and the humidity from being in the closed garage already had him sweaty and panting when his stepmom came out.

She was wearing a black negligee with her 34DD's nearly busting out the top. Her long, dark brown hair cascaded down her bountiful chest like a waterfall; Dave's jaw dropped when he saw his normally uptight stepmom standing there looking like a hooker.

He somehow found the energy once she walked onto the mat, asking if he was ready to go. He tried to grab Lisa but she nimbly dodge to the side and grabbed Dave by his blonde hair to pull him into a side headlock. She pulled his face so he was pushing up against her large breast while the eighteen year old felt like he was in heaven. He attempted to reach up to cup the orb when Lisa hip tossed her stepson to the mat. Dave was just lying there when Lisa lifted his head off the mat with a handful of his hair and dropped back onto her ass to apply a rear headscissors. He grunted, trying to pry her thighs of steel apart as she reached for his wrists and held his arms at bay.

"What's the matter, can't you get out, sweetie?" Lisa asked, mockingly in a sing-song voice as Dave's face turned red as he struggled. She asked him if he submitted and he finally gasped out he did, unable to defend himself. Lisa let him roll away then stood up, taking, that if he wanted to sexfight with grown women he'd have to do better than that.

"You lost, now you have to take them off," she said, pointing to Dave's underpants. She nodded when he looked at her confused before standing with her hand out as her stepson wiggled his boxer briefs down before handing them to the sexy forty year old woman.

"Mmm," she said, sniffing his briefs, "I love the smell of young cock in the morning."

They started round two with Dave's dick dangling in front of him. This time he was more aggressive and feigned left but went right, catching Lisa's arm as she tried to grab him. He pulled her wrist behind her back, twisting it into a hammerlock as he grabbed a handful of her dark hair; pulling her body against his.

"Not so tough now, are you," he said with a smile as he made Lisa grunt by bending her arm sharply. He was too close and she was able to grasp his shaft; he had been grinding it against her firm backside and now sighed as she jerked him off from behind. He let go of the hold, switching to a full nelson as Lisa was bent over so abruptly she lost her footing and fell to her knees. David then laid onto his back, encircling his stepmom from behind in a body scissors. To add further humiliation, he was able to hold both of her slender wrists in one hand behind her head; releasing the full nelson to cup and squeeze her left tit.

"That's what I want," he cooed, pulling down the nightie to bare both of his stepmother's breasts. "I've been dying to get my hands on those things ever since you began flaunting them around me."

"Ugh, Submit!" Lisa shouted. At first Dave didn't let go, letting his fingers wander over Lisa's luscious orbs until she told him to let her go right now, in a commanding voice.

He released her as Lisa shot him scornful look, rubbing the arm he had put in a hammerlock earlier, before getting to her feet to slowly strip off her negligee. Dave's eyes were popping out of their head as he saw his stepmother nude for the first time; she shot him a look and told him, "This stays between us or I'll deny it ever happened."

He nodded as they started round three; now both in their birthday suits, Dave's eyes kept dancing from Lisa's breasts to her shaved pussy. "Don't worry," she said smiling while they circled, "you'll get a close up view later." They went to lock up as now Dave got his stepmom in a side headlock by her hair as she slapped at his lower back. Her hand reached around in front of her and grabbed his stiff cock. Her soft hand stroked him to full hardness as Dave relaxed his grip on the headlock. She got free and swept his legs out from under him; Dave landed on his back hard, feeling the air rush out of him.

Lisa dropped her ass onto his stomach, bouncing a couple of times until she was satisfied he was winded. She pinned her stepson's wrists to the mat and snaked her legs between his thighs; spreading him in a grapevine. Dave was in tremendous pain as it felt like his balls were going to pop from the pressure as she spread him further; this coupled with being so close to cumming from his stepmother's handjob it was driving him crazy.

"Say goodnight, sugar," Lisa smiled as she planted her big tits over Dave's face. He struggled but with his legs trapped in the grapevine he had no leverage to buck her off. "I told you you'd get a close up," she giggled while her sweaty breasts smothered her stepson until he was unconscious. After she was done, Lisa stood over the defeated Dave and thought he might have potential but needed to do a few more practice matches if he wanted to join her as a mother/son tag team. She grabbed the teen's briefs and used them as makeshift handcuffs; binding them behind Dave's head while he had his boxer briefs over his face like a luchador mask.

She was always so aroused after her matches, especially beating on some hot young boy, that Lisa wanted to enjoy the fruits of her labor. And it'd be a shame to waste a cock that nice, she thought to herself. She twisted Dave's nipples until he woke up screaming; Lisa planted a foot on his chest and said that after someone loses a sexfight, typically they have to please the winner so we'll work on your wrestling later, for now you just sit there and let your new mama enjoy herself.

Dave's cock was still hard as Lisa slowly lowered herself onto the teen. Despite the mask of his briefs, Dave got a great view of his stepmom's big tits bouncing on her chest as she rode his dick hard. He was so turned on that he came twice but, because of his youth, he had no problem staying as solid as steel. Lisa ground her clit against the young man's pelvis and this, coupled with his girthy organ, drove her to the edge; a final pinch of her painfully stiff nipples pushed her over as she screamed and shuddered on top of her stepson.

It would not be the last time she would use him as a marital aid; for now she helped him up, removing his restraints and said they should get some water before having another match.

"This time," she said with an accusatory finger in his face, "no holding back;" grabbing his sticky dick for emphasis.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 002016-08-02 04.56.53.jpg (42.0 KB, 535 views)
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Stone For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jun-17, 21:18
Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 271 Posts
Default Re: Lisa's Training (as requested)

Nice and hot. Please, second part.
Old 13-Aug-17, 14:07
Points: 2,447, Level: 20 Points: 2,447, Level: 20 Points: 2,447, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Lisa's Training (as requested)

I would love to see some more practice matches and even see that Mother/son team. Keep up the good work!