Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-May-17, 02:46
Points: 3,640, Level: 25 Points: 3,640, Level: 25 Points: 3,640, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Kayla Vs. Mike

So after reading the amazing stories that Jericho3 has made. I decided to post the time I have wrestled a female myself. The first part is pretty tame but part 2 is when the fireworks really go off! So without further ado, here is part 1 of my match with Kayla.

Mike Vs Kayla (Part 1)

**This is a true story that happened between me and my friend Kayla**

It’s hard to pinpoint when our discussion of having a wrestling match began, but I know exactly how it started. We met from my cousin who was friends with Kayla before I met her. We hit it off great too, we hung out all day and night at the campground and when it came time for us to go home, I made sure that I got her number. Almost every day we would text each other and have light conversations. I became close enough to her that I felt like I could let her in on my “weakness”. I first made her guess on what it was and after a couple of hints, she finally figured out it was having a girl’s ass in my face. I told her that if that ever happens to me, that the girl would have full control over me and my body. This made her laugh and she always teased me about it and I loved that fact!

The next step was that we started to have RP sessions where we would do mock wrestling matches and, of course, she would always win them by sitting on my face or giving me a stinkface in the corner. As we grew closer, I let her in on the fact that if a girl farts on my face that I wouldn’t be able to do anything about it. She took that information in as well and used it during our RP sessions and I couldn’t wait for our next RP session to begin. But there was a downside to all of this…

She was always busy. No matter what time of the day I asked or what day it was, she was always busy doing something else. I would ask almost every day if she would like to come over to hang out or if she wanted to go somewhere, but every time she would reject me. I almost gave up hope, but one day I asked and to my surprise, she said yes!!! We made plans that she would come over to my house to hang out and such. Oh! I also forgot to mention that she wanted to learn how to wrestle as well, so I took it upon myself to give her lessons on the day that we would meet up.

Now, Kayla wasn’t a rail thin girl, nor was she obese. She was the perfect mix and had a rocking body to boot. I would guess that she was 5 foot 10 inches and around 140 or 150 pounds. I was 6 foot 2 inches at the time and about 200 pounds. She had beautiful blue eyes and blond hair. When she arrived that day, she was in a white tank top (I believe) and light brown denim shorts. I wasted no time to invite her upstairs and showed her around my room. After we got comfortable, I asked her if she would like to start her wrestling lessons. She eagerly said yes and I started to show her the ropes. You know, the simple stuff as in headlocks, arm bars, sleeper holds, but the thing everyone should know is how to pin someone. That’s when I gave her the hint that if she would want to beat me, she would have to use my weakness against me and that is a perfectly legal pin.

She nodded in agreement and we went at it. It took her some time to try and take me down. Once she did, she instantly jumped on top of me and got me in a schoolgirl pin. She slowly started to squeeze her thighs on both of my cheeks of my face and asked me if I gave up yet. Not wanting to leave this position at all, of course I said no. She then grabbed my wrists and pinned them down, still sitting on my chest. I struggled underneath her but actually found it pretty hard to get out of this situation! I twisted back and forth but to no avail. “See, I knew you wouldn’t be able to escape”. She taunted at me, but I noticed something… Her right leg would sometimes lift up when she shimmied a bit in her position. I watched for this and as soon as she did it, I threw all of my strength over to the left and threw her off of me! She looked generally surprised that I was able to escape and I told her, “If you would have used my weakness right there, I would have lost for sure.” I knew she was shy about sitting on my face.

We had a second match that day as well. It was a bit uneventful though. She got me on my back and she was standing over me, looking at my feet. I thought to myself, “This is it, this is when she is finally going to sit on my face!” I looked up at her and could her black underwear through her shorts, but she shook her head and said, “I can’t do it.” She then walked away from me and sat on the bed. I was disappointed, but I didn’t want to push her any further that day. We hung out until it was time for her to go home. That didn’t deture me though as the next time we met… It was the best time I EVER had in a wrestling match!

END OF PART 1

Last edited by nintoollica; 29-May-17 at 03:12.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nintoollica For This Useful Post:
Old 29-May-17, 03:11
Points: 3,640, Level: 25 Points: 3,640, Level: 25 Points: 3,640, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Kayla Vs. Mike

Mike Vs. Kayla (Part 2)

**This is a true story that happened between me and my friend Kayla**

So, a couple months go by and we kept up our RP and friendly banter towards one another and I finally got her to come back over my house again. I was in high school at the time so I was still living with my parents and I think my mom was starting to get worried that I was doing “things” with her in my room. Even though she told me not to be alone with her in my room, I just couldn’t pass up this opportunity of having another wrestling match with her.

When she arrived, I looked at what she was wearing again and noted that she was in yoga pants!!! I was so overjoyed by this that I swore my member stood up and hoped she didn’t notice it. I led her up to my room, sneaking past my mom and we began talking about wrestling again. We decided to have a bet. Whoever won best two out of three, would be granted to do their opponent’s weakness to them! I knew right then in my mind that I had to lose this!

It began as a normal wrestling match and she had gotten a lot braver. As soon as she took me down, she turned around and sat on my stomach. I will never forget this for as long as I live. She scooted back once towards my chest and said, “I”… Scooted back towards my neck with her ass just inches away from my face and said, “Will”… Then she sat down right on my face and said, “Do this!” I couldn’t believe it!!! This was my first time ever that a girl sat on my face! All I kept saying in my mind was, “Remember this, remember this, remember this.” I created a still frame image in my mind of her ass on my face.

It only lasted like three seconds though before she got off me. I looked at her and said, “You had me there, why did you get up?” She only looked at me and shrugged. I didn’t want her to get the wrong idea so I instantly jumped up and started to wrestle her again. About five to ten minutes later, she took me down again and sat on my stomach backwards just like before and scooted up my body to my face. Sitting perfectly on it with just enough room for me to breath in her scent. It was the best moment until I heard my mom calling up to me, “Mike, what are you doing up there!?” Kayla got off me so I could answer her back, “Nothing mom!” She called back up and said, “Well I ordered pizza, can you go run up and get it for us?” All I could scream was, “Dammit!” In my mind as my mom just broke up the perfect facesit on me.

After pizza, we went back up into my room to have our second match. I told her that I wouldn’t be able to escape out of her last facesit and that she won the first match. The second match was a submission match. It was uneventful for the most part until I got her into a guillotine choke hold and made her tap. The match count was even at 1 to 1.

We thought about what we could do for our last match and I suggested that we had an arm wrestling competition. She agreed and held out her right hand. Right then I knew I would win no matter what. I was right handed while she was left handed and I had more weight and strength behind me than she did. I suggested that we do it with our left hands to make it more fair and she agreed. Of course, you guys know what happened. I made it look like I was trying my hardest against her, but threw on purpose so I could get my weakness done by her again. As soon as she slammed my knuckles down, I acted like I was ashamed and looked down towards the ground and said, “Alright, where do you want me.” She pointed to the ground and I laid down. Hovering over me she said, “Your punishment will be thirty seconds long.” She slowly started to descend towards my face. I remember it so clearly as her black yoga pants gently touched my face. I could breathe it all in and wanted to get a side view as well, so I turned my head to the left and could see her left butt cheek right there. I was in heaven.

The thirty seconds seemed like it only lasted a millisecond, but hey, I never knew that she would go this far! She decided that she wanted a bit more training so I showed her different situations you could use to get someone into their weakness. For me, I told her to use her butt as much as she could. So, I told her to punch me in the gut. She complied and did just so and I went to one knee. I then told her to use her butt and butt bump me into the wall. She turned around and lightly brushed her ass on my face and butt bumped me into the wall. I then told her to back up and use her ass more to make sure I wouldn’t escape. She laughed at this and pressed her ass on my face for a second or two before she got off.

My mom was getting mad at this point and I knew I couldn’t push it any longer. So we went downstairs and played Rock Band for the rest of the night. This was by far the best experience I ever had with my fetish and I don’t think anything will be able to top my first time. I asked her via text if she farted on me while sitting on my face. Even though I never smelt anything bad, she just replied, “Maybe… ”. Truly an amazing friend that I wish we could keep on doing this, but she got a boyfriend soon after and told me that she couldn’t do this anymore with me… That day right there broke my heart, but I know there will be other women out there that wouldn’t mind wrestling me and all I can do now is search.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nintoollica For This Useful Post:
Old 29-May-17, 11:30
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Kayla Vs. Mike

Very lucky, mate. I'm jealous as hell.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jun-17, 17:25
Points: 107, Level: 2 Points: 107, Level: 2 Points: 107, Level: 2
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%