Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > The Forum

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Sep-13, 22:02
Banned
Points: 1,493, Level: 15 Points: 1,493, Level: 15 Points: 1,493, Level: 15
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: ThunderKittens is a SCAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I got hosed by a session with one of his girls. She was the worst wrestler ever and he totally lied about her ability. I kid you not, I could have beat her with both hands tied behind my back.
Which girl was it?
Old 27-Sep-13, 06:16
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

I'd remember the name if you said it. But it wasn't her fault, it was him who told me she could wrestle.
Old 27-Sep-13, 09:20
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

NewYork,
Thanks for the audio. Made my day! Karma is a bitch!
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 27-Sep-13, 16:22
Points: 7,901, Level: 38 Points: 7,901, Level: 38 Points: 7,901, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Default Re: NOT ONLY ThunderKittens is a SCAM

Thank you, Zweig, for the notice.

Similar happend to me with Femdom Austria ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]) this spring. I ordered a custom video, sent a scenario, paid 150 Euros. My e-mails haven't been answered since then. Bitter taste.
What is left is to strongly advise everybody against being their customer.

Maybe this thread gives a good opportunity to collect this kind of unpleasant experiences.
Old 27-Sep-13, 16:37
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Yep. Thanks for reporting. It's a pity they get away with it.
Btw, where have you been, sensei? Good to see you.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 27-Sep-13, 22:43
Points: 6,267, Level: 33 Points: 6,267, Level: 33 Points: 6,267, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'd remember the name if you said it. But it wasn't her fault, it was him who told me she could wrestle.
Was it sasha/krysten Nicole (same person)
Old 25-May-14, 21:10
Points: 5,082, Level: 30 Points: 5,082, Level: 30 Points: 5,082, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Dear All,

Please avoid ordering custom videos from ThunderKittens ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]) or any affiliated producers. I ordered a video 3 months ago for $300 and it was not delivered. Max Vitelli, who is the guy operating TK, extended the time each time with an excuse, and finally far beyond the time limit at which PayPal allows to raise disputes.

His username on the forum is TKWrestling2012 (banned now), his email addresses include:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I am also calling everyone to stop buying videos from TK. By paying him we allow him to stay in the business, which we shouldn't, since he is a disgrace to the community.

Please spread out the word.
A few weeks ago, the pages that Thunderkittens had on sessiongirls.com were taken down by Jennifer Thomas due to a similar offense. At this time, Max has stated that he will return the guy's money by the end of the month at which time Jennifer will allow Max to have pages on her website again unless there are other outstanding debts that Max has related to monies held for either custom video requests or session deposits. Therefore, anyone who is owed money by Max should email Jennifer Thomas at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and provide the proof of your claim.
Old 27-May-14, 04:54
Producer
Points: 30,392, Level: 76 Points: 30,392, Level: 76 Points: 30,392, Level: 76
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,211 Times in 581 Posts

Yes! Please Email me if you have had an issue with Thunderkittens.
I handle everything by a case by case basis.
Thank you! [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Quote:
Originally Posted by WStreet316 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A few weeks ago, the pages that Thunderkittens had on sessiongirls.com were taken down by Jennifer Thomas due to a similar offense. At this time, Max has stated that he will return the guy's money by the end of the month at which time Jennifer will allow Max to have pages on her website again unless there are other outstanding debts that Max has related to monies held for either custom video requests or session deposits. Therefore, anyone who is owed money by Max should email Jennifer Thomas at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and provide the proof of your claim.
Old 11-Oct-15, 04:10
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1

Thumbs down Re: ThunderKittens is a SCAM

I know it's a little late to join the conversation, but I've also been emailed by people who have claimed to have been ripped off by ThunderKittens. In fact, I was the web developer for Max for a while (not the current version of the site, I assure you) and I stopped working for him after he stopped paying ME and continually promised payment "next week"... for months. So, yeah. I'd think twice.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SessionMatch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-15, 08:40
Points: 14,709, Level: 52 Points: 14,709, Level: 52 Points: 14,709, Level: 52
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,123 Times in 449 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SessionMatch [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I know it's a little late to join the conversation, but I've also been emailed by people who have claimed to have been ripped off by ThunderKittens. In fact, I was the web developer for Max for a while (not the current version of the site, I assure you) and I stopped working for him after he stopped paying ME and continually promised payment "next week"... for months. So, yeah. I'd think twice.

wow.. i understand exctly becouse i now what it means "next week" . i hate this pepole who treat pepole like that

Tags
scam, thunderkittens