Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Sep-18, 20:22
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Is mixed wrestling (or wrestling) strictly a male fetish?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lir [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It may be, that in our society (even the fetish one) women are not as free as men to express and find out their real desires. I know I didn't admit it, or pinpoint it, till my twenties. Men are "allowing themselves" to fulfill their fetish. Women, still, are not as free.

If they're out there, they sure make themselves hard to find.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ClckwrkOra For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Sep-18, 20:58
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

My wife definatley falls into number 2 category

She enjoys the competition, gets turned on and it is mutually satifying
Old 10-Sep-18, 21:35
Points: 6,260, Level: 33 Points: 6,260, Level: 33 Points: 6,260, Level: 33
Last Achievements

I got headscissored by a girl once when coming home from a party. She really got sexually aroused of doing it, and wanted to scissor me more and harder. i even got scared at one point she really wouldnt let go. She told me later she really loves to headscissor as foreplay.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ruwit For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Sep-18, 22:36
Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anji [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is a good way to frame the question. In my particular case, when I am training at my academy or competing in a tournament, my focus and mindset is 100 % in the the competitive aspect of the sport, even when I roll/spar in class with a young handsome guy, my mind/senses are in the technique -how to defend his attacks, how to reach a better position to set-up an attack etc- and there is not sexual thought... Now, in a session or when having an intimate encounter with a partner, my mindset is different and my senses are ready for sensual gratification, then I enjoyed the wrestling foreplay, the dominance, being in charge, the body proximity, the squeezing, the smell of skin, the breathing and it does turn me on, specially if there is good chemistry between both of us.
This is very well said!
I also train in jujitsu, and I don't see women and men, I see team mates and training partners. Sexual arousal is the last thing I feel when I'm trying to duplicate some complicated technique that was just demonstrated by the professor.

You ALSO nailed the sensual part about:
"the body proximity, the squeezing, the smell of skin, the breathing and it does turn me on, specially if there is good chemistry between both of us"
^
Wow, that's exactly the way I feel and it's nice to see that at least one woman feels the same thing!
The Following User Says Thank You to rennurliart For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Sep-18, 23:16
Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruwit [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I got headscissored by a girl once when coming home from a party. She really got sexually aroused of doing it, and wanted to scissor me more and harder. i even got scared at one point she really wouldnt let go. She told me later she really loves to headscissor as foreplay.
Sounds like the kind of girl many of us would love to meet. Please share more about this encounter.

Added after 10 minutes:

One way I thought of posing this question:

Would a women that tried wrestling and more specifically scissor holds in my case, seek out or ask guys she was either friends with or dating to wrestle for the "excitement" of it? In other words, did she enjoy it enough that she seek out a victim?

Back in the day I introduced a number of girls to the scissor hold. They had never done done it before and quite a few were very good at it. Usually we did these as semi competitive to start. She would get me in the hold and if she was strong enough to keep me trapped I might try to get out. Only a select few had the squeezing power to make me tap but a few made it extremely difficult to escape. Some stated there were afraid to squeeze too hard.

I've always wondered how many of them them ever asked a future guy friend or boyfriend to be female friend so they could do it again? I did talk to at least 1 that did wrestle with her next boyfriend and he couldn't take her headscissors. He was "deathly" afraid of it to the point that I don't think she used it on him.

Last edited by scissorme2tight; 11-Sep-18 at 00:00.
Old 10-Sep-18, 23:46
Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgoodguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My wife definatley falls into number 2 category

She enjoys the competition, gets turned on and it is mutually satifying
Mine, too.
Old 11-Sep-18, 00:27
Points: 2,897, Level: 22 Points: 2,897, Level: 22 Points: 2,897, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lir [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It may be, that in our society (even the fetish one) women are not as free as men to express and find out their real desires. I know I didn't admit it, or pinpoint it, till my twenties. Men are "allowing themselves" to fulfill their fetish. Women, still, are not as free.
It depends on where you live, I suppose. In "my culture" I would say women are just as free, and from the establishment girls are encouraged to be as sexually free as possible (whereas men are not).

Ad this has, in my conservative mind, not been ONLY good, as girls from very low age (Below 15) are becoming more and more sexualized.
Old 11-Sep-18, 00:38
Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,226 Times in 425 Posts

There are some women that treat wrestling as completely competitive, while others get turned on by it. Some enjoy dominating the male, while others enjoy being dominated. Some enjoy and prefer to wrestle with other women. Different strokes for different folks and something for everybody.
Old 11-Sep-18, 02:24
Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruwit [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
it happened to me too once but it was body scissors. she scissored me while I was still standing. After about a minute of holding in that position, I heard some light girly moans and sounds.
Old 11-Sep-18, 05:14
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Are there any women out there that this is their fetish? Winning/losing/stalemates/just fighting?
Seems silly to think all ladies who do semi-comp or above sessions get absolutely no enjoyment out of it. As to whether it rises to the level of a fetish on their part, Amethyst Hammerfist wrote a great blog a few years ago about what she feels during a great session and those of us who've done many sessions ourselves surely can remember several in which it was clear your opponent was turned-on.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post: