Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Aug-18, 08:21
Points: 599, Level: 8 Points: 599, Level: 8 Points: 599, Level: 8
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Has anyone stayed physically weak

Has anyone stayed physically weak to make female domination more realistic? My femdom fetish has been so strong that I stayed very underweight and purposefully weak in the past. I wanted the average girl to be stronger than me and able to overpower me if she wanted. I was 115 pounds at 16 just so girls could easily hold me down and pin me against my will.... and I was 5'11 at the time. Even after growing at 18 and 6'2, I remember my lowest weight being 138 pounds.

As time passed I've wanted to become stronger and gained 40+ pounds since then despite having all the same fetishes. Now I face the dilemma of being weak versus too strong to really be helpless under (most) women. I love headscissors and school girl pins but it doesn't feel truly real anymore. Does anyone else have the same struggle?

Last edited by adamc888; 27-Aug-18 at 08:52.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adamc888 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Aug-18, 08:33
Points: 57,594, Level: 100 Points: 57,594, Level: 100 Points: 57,594, Level: 100
Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,751 Times in 1,917 Posts
Default Re: Has anyone stayed physically weak

It's a conundrum. The idea of certain girls being physically bigger and stronger than me is arousing, but at the same time, I don't want to be seen as a weak guy by other men and women that like guys to be strong, or somewhat strong - there is that testosterone fuelled desire to beat the competition (i.e. other guys), so no, ultimately I don't purposefully strive to be weak. Quite the opposite actually - I run, swim, weight train and strive to be the fittest and strongest version of myself that I can be.

Perhaps it is then even more humiliating (& arousing) to see girls like Julia Vins and Brooke Wells able to lift more weight than me. To know I'm trying and still not good enough.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Aug-18, 12:13
Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts
Default Re: Has anyone stayed physically weak

The beauty of martial arts is that a smaller woman can use her martial arts skills to defeat or destroy a stronger man when the man does not have the same ability to defend himself. To distract him, she can fight him topless. After receiving enough karate chops and karate kicks, the man becomes physically weaker than she is, and she can then do whatever she wants to him.
Old 01-Sep-18, 12:24
Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Purposelly Making Self Weaker

I stay in shape, and do cardio and resistance training. So I'm in good shape, BUT for wresting if I want to make it so I can go full out and get solidly dominated I do a full body resistance session and work upper body in particular to failure, just totally fry your arms, back and chest so you can't benchpress 40 lbs any more. And then hit the stair climber for as long as I can until I think I'm going to stumble. Make sure to drink some water along the way though, but then after showering and giving it about an hour, I'm completely done.

I can summon moments of power, but they fade really fast. In my case I wrestle my wife now, but "back in the day" I'd make sure that the session scheduled was with a strong woman, remember body building builds muscles for looks but not necessarily strength, and an FBB may not be "strong" in the classic sense. I know that does not sound intuitive but its true. so for a match that you want to be dominated in, you don't have to sacrifice fitness, just do a full scale burn out. Now it DOES mean that you've more or less dedicated a full day to setting yourself up, but the results are right there. Back 15 years ago, I'd wrestle Kasie Cavanaugh and a few other big girls this way and it worked. I'd make sure they knew I wanted a full on competitive match and told them what my plan was, since they all did heavy resistance training they knew exactly what I was up to and knew precisely how to take that knowledge and use it to give me a full on fight that they'd dominate easily. I could go full strength the whole time and I'd get completely dominated. I don't know how I would have ever done if say Kasie and I wrestled both set to go and rested one on one. My guess is she'd have won 7 out of 10 because she was a far superior technical wrestler, and she was strong, but I would have been a challenge for her. But the relationship wasn't like that so it never happened. Still this is an approach that will work if you make sure to pick the right session girl as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to mrrassleswithgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Sep-18, 23:16
Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I'm 5'11". I used to be 180lb a few years ago, but now I've slimmed down to 165lb.
I really feel a lot fitter and healthier, but I'm definitely not as strong as I was...
Old 20-Sep-18, 16:11
Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts

The way that I purposely made myself weaker was by walking into a room for a session. Each time that I was punched by the young woman I was with, I became weaker than I was before being hit. These sessions are not competitive. We knew in advance that they are one-sided where I could make some defensive moves but she would do the kicking and punching when she is not delivering karate chops to me. It was a little like massage, except she would massage me with her fists and her knees.
The Following User Says Thank You to rapidjeff For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Sep-18, 18:47
Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

I have a session with ivy from London submission room on Wednesday, and to make myself weaker / more vulnerable, before each fall, I’m going to do some body weight exercises while supporting her body weight.

Talking about squats, planks, pony rides on all fours, and kind of burpees.

When I can take no more, I’ll get on my knees and we’ll start immediately. Depending on how it goes I may ask her to start on top and stuff.

I’ll also consider taking a tie with me to tie my feet together, again reducing my fighting ability.

It’s all making myself weaker. But not in the sense you are talking about.
The Following User Says Thank You to The423 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Sep-18, 21:28
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrassleswithgirls [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I stay in shape, and do cardio and resistance training. So I'm in good shape, BUT for wresting if I want to make it so I can go full out and get solidly dominated I do a full body resistance session and work upper body in particular to failure, just totally fry your arms, back and chest so you can't benchpress 40 lbs any more. And then hit the stair climber for as long as I can until I think I'm going to stumble. Make sure to drink some water along the way though, but then after showering and giving it about an hour, I'm completely done.

I can summon moments of power, but they fade really fast. In my case I wrestle my wife now, but "back in the day" I'd make sure that the session scheduled was with a strong woman, remember body building builds muscles for looks but not necessarily strength, and an FBB may not be "strong" in the classic sense. I know that does not sound intuitive but its true. so for a match that you want to be dominated in, you don't have to sacrifice fitness, just do a full scale burn out. Now it DOES mean that you've more or less dedicated a full day to setting yourself up, but the results are right there. Back 15 years ago, I'd wrestle Kasie Cavanaugh and a few other big girls this way and it worked. I'd make sure they knew I wanted a full on competitive match and told them what my plan was, since they all did heavy resistance training they knew exactly what I was up to and knew precisely how to take that knowledge and use it to give me a full on fight that they'd dominate easily. I could go full strength the whole time and I'd get completely dominated. I don't know how I would have ever done if say Kasie and I wrestled both set to go and rested one on one. My guess is she'd have won 7 out of 10 because she was a far superior technical wrestler, and she was strong, but I would have been a challenge for her. But the relationship wasn't like that so it never happened. Still this is an approach that will work if you make sure to pick the right session girl as well.
I do the same type of exercise routine before i wrestle with my wife. I will do push ups, pull ups, and squats until i burn out. Then we wrestle. She is considerably smaller than me, so it is still competitive. But once she gets me pinned, i'm completely unable to get her off of me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Sep-18, 16:27
Points: 6,091, Level: 33 Points: 6,091, Level: 33 Points: 6,091, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bundlow [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Good morning everyone,

I have been a member here a while and never quite got the courage to post yet, probably because I havent had the chance to come to terms with my liking for wrestling the oppposite gender.

Around 2 years ago, I was challenged by my then-girlfriend to wrestle just for fun. We'd been cheering on our school co-ed cheerleading team for half a year, and I thought it'd be fun to see how I'd hand her ass to her - frankly speaking. We ended up calling it a draw, but even the fact that I came so close to losing was a huge shock to me. I let it get to me, and after a month we re-matched and she ended up handing my ass to me instead.

The humiliation of losing to her was something else, but it also developed into the fetish that I have today. Since then, I've wrestled a few other girls, all atheletes I've met through school, and all this has made me secretly want to "let myself go" and let my body get physicalyl weaker so that I have to fight that much harder to go up against them if I want to last the whole 15-30 minutes. My question is: 1) does anyone else do this, and 2) is this a normal thing to experience?

Thanks for the welcomes, everyone.
For me personally, there is a direct link between losing weight, feeling weak, even being sick (fever, cold etc) & an increase in my libido. When I see strong, healthy women during periods of weakness, oh man, total turn on.
The Following User Says Thank You to flyinemo For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Aug-23, 08:21
Points: 4,373, Level: 27 Points: 4,373, Level: 27 Points: 4,373, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Perhaps I can introduce an additional erotic aspect to this discussion .
I find it very exciting when my opponent makes me weaker during the fight ,often using a sexual attack . The notion of a much smaller girl gradually weakening and overpowering me is very exciting .
The Following User Says Thank You to JPC900 For This Useful Post: