Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Jul-17, 20:43
Points: 5,735, Level: 32 Points: 5,735, Level: 32 Points: 5,735, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Facesit Punch Drunk on Tequila Rosee

...Another sharp kick from her booted foot and I crumpled into a heap, my back impacting with something cold but vaguely comforting. The turnbuckle on one of the ring's corner posts, I dimly realized.

This was not good. I was exhausted, sore, thoroughly demoralized, and now she had me in a corner.

How did I wind up like this?

Well, I made the mistake of entering a draw at a wrestling event held in my hometown. I hadn't thought much about what the prize might be. Down on my luck, I was just hoping to win something, anything. As it turned out, my name was pulled in that draw and I won the grand prize: a shot at the local promotion's reigning women's champion, Miss Tequila Rosee.

My next mistake was to assume that this would be an easy match. I respect and admire the athleticism involved in professional wrestling and recognized that it took considerable talent to be at the top of one's promotion. I also knew Tequila Rosee as an elegant Latino woman who showed a fierce temper in the ring. But I also stood a head taller than her and had years of experience in the martial arts, specifically Taekwondo and Hapkido, and had spent time in the military. Surely, I thought, this experience would allow me to make short work of this opponent.

How wrong I was. From the moment the bell rang, I was subjected to a brutal wrestling clinic by the startlingly beautiful Miss Tequila. Her intoxicating looks were followed up by suplexes, scissor holds, and so many knees to my mid-section that pulling myself up from the canvass for more left me wheezing. She was fast - mercilessly fast - and I had hardly managed to get a few moves in myself.

With friends and family watching, it was disheartening to have this turn into such a one-sided affair. When the last kick landed that sent me sprawling into the corner, I looked out to the audience to see if I could catch sight of someone rooting for me, some inspiration that would help me launch my comeback.

But something brought my attention abruptly back to Tequila. She had started to walk away from me as I fell into the corner post, and I had assumed this was to pose and play to the fans. I had no interest in watching her gloat, but there was something about the way she was moving and the atmosphere of anticipation in the arena that made me very, very worried.

Miss Tequila was slapping her butt appreciatively in the opposite corner, smirking over her shoulder at me. There was something both threatening and suggestive about the gesture.

Then she turned and came sprinting toward me.

The arena seemed to collectively inhale.

THWUUUMP!

The powerful Latina's butt collided with my undefended face.

As she bounded across the ring, Tequila turned so that she would impact with my face bum-first. To the cheers of the fans, and the sympathetic groans of the few people supporting me in the audience, my face was crushed for a few moments between the now not-so-comfortable corner post and Miss Tequila's toned but curvy buns. Now she was just adding insult to injury.

To my continued embarrassment, her magenta-clad booty continued to hover just inches from my face. "Get a load of this, loser!" I heard from somewhere above me.

I was about to look up quizzically, as if to ask her if this was really necessary, but my face was suddenly buried once more under Tequila's voluptuous ass. And when I say it was 'buried,' I truly mean it - she had sat down with all of her weight, my nose wedged between her cheeks.

She tossed her head back and laughed triumphantly, grinding her bum back-and-forth in my face, somehow building up the pressure even further. "Beautiful!" I moaned in response, my pleading for mercy muffled by the perfect rear.

As she continued to sit in my face, desperation welled up within me. I could not breathe with my face so thoroughly engulfed in Tequila's butt. The heat and the pressure and the humiliation was leaving me on the edge of passing out, and I had already been struggling to breathe before I found myself receiving this bombardment of buttocks. I reached up and try to push her off of me, but I couldn't find any leverage and my arms had lost all their strength.

Instead, my hands simply rested on her hips, caressing Miss Tequila's buns even as they danced to and fro in my face.

My opponent seemed to either sense how close I was to defeat or misinterpreted the placement of my hands. The grinding stopped for a few moments, and then the buns withdrew.

I was still boxed into the corner, but I panted hungrily for air. No longer submerged, I could now clearly hear the laughs, catcalls, and chants of support for my opponent. By now, though, I had given up all hope - I only wanted to be finished off with some dignity left intact.

"You know you love it." I glanced up and saw the champion bent over at the hip in front of me, studying me with an amused expression. I tried to retort, but only managed a wheeze and a cough, the sweat now pouring off of me.

"Why don't you give it a kiss?" With that, Miss Tequila's powerful bum plunged once again into my face, though invitingly this time.

(Stay tuned for Part 2
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (99.4 KB, 410 views)
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to inconcordim For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jul-17, 22:56
Points: 9,393, Level: 41 Points: 9,393, Level: 41 Points: 9,393, Level: 41
Last Achievements

Default Re: Punch Drunk on Tequila Rosee

Can't wait for part two!
The Following User Says Thank You to Pool For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-17, 02:02
Points: 5,735, Level: 32 Points: 5,735, Level: 32 Points: 5,735, Level: 32
Last Achievements

(In the meantime, a few more photos.)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to inconcordim For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jul-17, 23:24
Points: 5,403, Level: 31 Points: 5,403, Level: 31 Points: 5,403, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Yes bring on part 2!
Old 02-Aug-17, 03:18
Points: 18,272, Level: 58 Points: 18,272, Level: 58 Points: 18,272, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Location: Manchester UK. Not far from Pippa L'vinn' s gym. My favourite place!
Thanked 1,919 Times in 354 Posts

Awesome pics - I love been dominated by girls like her with big powerful thighs, and a big sexy arse. Thank you so much for posting.