Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Dec-17, 23:02
Martin Venator

Default Are there other mixed wrestling fans who don't like sessions?

Ok, I did some sessions during the past years (not many, since in Italy there is not very much choice, plus most of the girls from USA or UK or Northern Europe just stop in Milan and forget about Rome) and I came at the conclusion that I really don't enjoy sessions very much. The first reason is the visual aspect: I love a picture or a video of a girl wrestling and scissoring a guy or performing a victory pose on him cause I like to see the scene in its totality: the legs, the feet, the bottom...That is something that you can enjoy more watching a picture or a video than getting stuck yourself into a headscissor.
And...Another thing: I discovered that I enjoy more the idea of getting trapped into a scissor than actually experiencing one: infact I did not enjoy the girls squeezing very much (altough I did not feel any pain cause I've got a high resistance to pain), but pretending that I cannot get out altough the girl doesn't squeeze very much, like I did with some female friends or partners, it's pretty much the same for me. So I'd say it's more the idea of the scissor that I find exciting than the scissor itself.
Last but not least: the "competition factor". One of my favorite fantasies since I was a teen is the typical set you often read in the stories , for example: the guy enters the gym or the dojo (or even a house of one of his friends), he is the typical alpha jock who thinks no girl can ever beat him, challenges the wrong girl and get his ass kicked. Of course that is the fantasy I wish I'd lived. When I am paying a girl to wrestle, we both know (me and her) that I want to lose, and that kills any exictement for me. Some women I've met even told me: "You would beat me if you go a little harder" and, even if they don't say so, it's really a turn off for me that the women know it. If we both know that I will enjoy losing, there is no competition, and so no humiliation in the defeat. So...Where's the excitement?
Of course I am talking about myself and my experience and I hope that you don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to persuade someone else or judging people, not even remotely. I was just curious to know if some of the other members share my view or my thoughts.

Last edited by Martin Venator; 14-Dec-17 at 23:07.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Dec-17, 03:45
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: Are there other mixed wrestling fans who don't like sessions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Venator [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ok, I did some sessions during the past years (not many, since in Italy there is not very much choice, plus most of the girls from USA or UK or Northern Europe just stop in Milan and forget about Rome) and I came at the conclusion that I really don't enjoy sessions very much. The first reason is the visual aspect: I love a picture or a video of a girl wrestling and scissoring a guy or performing a victory pose on him cause I like to see the scene in its totality: the legs, the feet, the bottom...That is something that you can enjoy more watching a picture or a video than getting stuck yourself into a headscissor.
And...Another thing: I discovered that I enjoy more the idea of getting trapped into a scissor than actually experiencing one: infact I did not enjoy the girls squeezing very much (altough I did not feel any pain cause I've got a high resistance to pain), but pretending that I cannot get out altough the girl doesn't squeeze very much, like I did with some female friends or partners, it's pretty much the same for me. So I'd say it's more the idea of the scissor that I find exciting than the scissor itself.
Last but not least: the "competition factor". One of my favorite fantasies since I was a teen is the typical set you often read in the stories , for example: the guy enters the gym or the dojo (or even a house of one of his friends), he is the typical alpha jock who thinks no girl can ever beat him, challenges the wrong girl and get his ass kicked. Of course that is the fantasy I wish I'd lived. When I am paying a girl to wrestle, we both know (me and her) that I want to lose, and that kills any exictement for me. Some women I've met even told me: "You would beat me if you go a little harder" and, even if they don't say so, it's really a turn off for me that the women know it. If we both know that I will enjoy losing, there is no competition, and so no humiliation in the defeat. So...Where's the excitement?
Of course I am talking about myself and my experience and I hope that you don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to persuade someone else or judging people, not even remotely. I was just curious to know if some of the other members share my view or my thoughts.
I'm with you on some of what you wrote.

1) The visual approach. This depends. I really love seeing the lady in person. It's really fun to walk into the hotel room and see them for the first time, not knowing what to expect. Sometimes they're drop dead georgeous, sometimes smaller than I expected, sometimes a little older or heavier, but often, they're georgeous to me, and wearing a thin two piece. I love the visual aspect of sessions, now granted, in a hold, how pretty they are when all I can see is maybe an arm or a waist or a leg, that goes out the window, but it's still cool to be that close to a pretty lady.

2) the idea. I agree. Sometimes if the scissor isn't very strong, especially a body scissor, the idea is much more appealing than a squeeze that I can take pretty easily, or, a head-scissor it's the opposite, where the pain makes me often not enjoy it, though I like the idea.

3) competition. That was never key for me. When I was younger, I think, yes, but I enjoyed sessions with ladies I could beat and sessions with ladies I couldn't beat. Competition never felt all that essential to me for a session, though I discovered early on that if I wanted to be beaten, the easiest way was to wrestle two ladies at the same time. I had some great 2 vs 1 sessions.

I have had the experience of a session not being that interesting though - especially against Ju Jitsu ladies who can lock me up, after 20 or 30 minutes I've been locked up and embarassed and given a degree of pain and I've wondered what I'm paying for, cause I'd rather just get a message than feel more joint locks, but, to me, a lot of the joy of the session depends on the lady.

I've loved my recent (last few years) sessions with Julie Squeeze and Hot Stuff Hollie and Venom and Skylar Rene - loved every minute (OK, Julie did start to hurt me in various head scissors more than I usually like, so maybe not every minute). I had a session with a ju Jitsu lady who I won't name, that I didn't like that much. I also didn't like my session with Indra that much cause it just seemed to go from painful hold to painful hold. She was small, so straight wrestling was a little bit off, me being 200 lbs at that point. I liked her, but I didn't like the session. I had a similar experience with Nikki Fierce. I really liked her and she was fun to hang out with, but I didn't like a lot of the session cause it just seemed to go from painful hold to painful hold, and she was small so I didn't really want to fight back. There were aspects of my session with Nikki that I remember fondly but overall, during the session I had this thought that her hurting me wasn't all that much fun. She's still a tremendously cool person, don't get me wrong.
Old 15-Dec-17, 05:52
Points: 10,097, Level: 43 Points: 10,097, Level: 43 Points: 10,097, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

not only do I hate them I don't allow them.
Old 15-Dec-17, 07:49
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

I remember in one of DWW's G.R.'s posts him saying he despised the sessions scene and didn't allow them at his venues. But he did accommodate the ladies at his events setting up sessions off-site, saying he realized the economic necessity of sessions for the ladies to make enough money to continue. He never elaborated on why he hated sessions, but he hated a lot of things.
Old 15-Dec-17, 10:10
Points: 5,033, Level: 30 Points: 5,033, Level: 30 Points: 5,033, Level: 30
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I've only sessioned three times over the years, the last with Goddess Severa, and I have to admit that, for all the embarrassment and humiliation I felt (through no fault of the ladies) setting up the sessions and traveling to their places, it didn't feel worth it. I've considered doing it again, this time picking one of the girls who have been reviewed most favorably here (great resource), but I haven't taken any steps. It would seem that the ultimate satisfaction from this fetish would come from sessions and not just watching videos (which I purchase many) or getting it from my gf, so I'm not sure why I dont pursue sessions more. I dont mean to sound crude but I suppose if I knew I could have a happy ending from the session I wouldnt hesitate. Ive never experienced that before.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jason052 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Dec-17, 11:12
Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Sessions have their awkward moments, especially the moment you hand over 300 bucks to a bikini clad lady you've been emailing with and soon will be wrestling. Then there is a little bit of a feeling of secrecy, hiding and shame hoping you don't run into someone you know "hey, what are you doing way over here?" or in one case, "who was that young lady carrying a gym bag that was leaving your house?"

All that sucks, but it's still not as awkward telling a female acquaintance who happens to be athletic and attractive that you would like to wrestle with her only to receive a puzzled and slightly terrified look on her face in return. Then it's "who is she going to tell about my strange obsession?'

So despite the drawbacks of sessions, unless one is as lucky as guys like Desertgoodguy who are in relationships with ladies who are into what we are into, a session with a professional and reputable sessionist is the best option in my opinion.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rennurliart For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Dec-17, 12:03
Points: 4,559, Level: 28 Points: 4,559, Level: 28 Points: 4,559, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I guess there's an element of inevitable disappointment in pursuing fantasies in reality. As Jason052 noted, you would think that actually doing it would be a more fulfilling way to deal with it than collecting and watching videos and images relating to it, but that isn't necessarily the case. I have to say that in over a decade of sessions I've had very little satisfaction, forcing me to confront the issue of why I wanted to pursue this in the first place.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to opmogura For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Dec-17, 20:13
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

On the flip side to this question. My first session I was in such a high from it, I loved the entire thing and loved having done it for days after. Like taking a really great drug with no downside (OK, $250 worth of downside), but it was so worth it cause it was a fantasy become reality.

Now that I've done a bunch of sessions, they're on average, still fun, some more than others, just not the cloud-9 that I experienced during and after my first one.
Old 16-Dec-17, 00:58
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I definitely dislike the fact that the girl KNOWS I want to lose. I've tried to come up with ways to eliminate this but it's almost impossible to do so.

Sessions would be perfect if the girls didn't know that I was there to lose.
Old 16-Dec-17, 06:54
Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,729 Times in 467 Posts

I thought for years that I wanted to wrestle a girl, but then I wrestled around with some girlfriends and realized it's not sexy. It's exhausting and it hurts.

Turns out it's not even my fantasy to wrestle a girl. It's my fantasy to watch a girl wrestle and humiliate some meathead idiot, and then go home with her and fuck her.