Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Dec-17, 12:39
Banned
Points: 202, Level: 4 Points: 202, Level: 4 Points: 202, Level: 4
Activity: 35.3% Activity: 35.3% Activity: 35.3%

Default Re: Are there other mixed wrestling fans who don't like sessions?

I guess I'm not a mixed wrestling fan so maybe a different perspective. I wanted to wrestle only in the context of competitive matches and way back when that is what I thought they were, competitive fun rolls.

Reading here that is not what 90% of those want.

With me it was 1. See a real competitive f/f match (not a catfight) 2. Have one where I had a 50/50 chance of winning (like as boys wrestling with your friends).

So no longer any interest as I'd get my ass kicked, and that doesn't sound fun.
Old 16-Dec-17, 13:40
Martin Venator

So, reading the responses, it seems that I've touched a topic which is felt by many others. Just one thing to Licensetokill: when I talk about "competition" it doesn't mean that I want to go hard with the girls because, like I said, for me is more the idea of the competition that I find sexy than the competition itself. So, if you challenge a lady in a wrestling match, you can even pretend that you lost fair and square even if you let her win by purpose. And, if she thinks that she beat me, I have a turn on. But in the sessions, the lady knows well that we are there just to get our ass kicked. And so I really cannot go through this and still enjoy the session.
Old 16-Dec-17, 13:53
Banned
Points: 4,677, Level: 28 Points: 4,677, Level: 28 Points: 4,677, Level: 28
Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
On the flip side to this question. My first session I was in such a high from it, I loved the entire thing and loved having done it for days after. Like taking a really great drug with no downside (OK, $250 worth of downside), but it was so worth it cause it was a fantasy become reality.

Now that I've done a bunch of sessions, they're on average, still fun, some more than others, just not the cloud-9 that I experienced during and after my first one.
I can relate but every so often I just need to have my sassion fix.
Old 16-Dec-17, 14:31
Banned
Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%

there are reasons why one may not like a session. or grow to dislike them. paying atleast $300 on average to see someone who will usually put on a persona and commit to your fantasy until the time is over. and then they move onto the next. posting their most recent pic of them putting their legs around some other guy to show off on twitter to make it seem like they are having the best time of their life. following that session wrestlers twitter and becoming envious of the lavish and fun lifestyle that they live[though social media=/=real life]

if you dont have feelings from the start, good. you can satisfy your fetish, while partaking in better money management and deciding with a logical mind who you want to session with next. but if you take a bigger liken for a session person , or the fetish becomes to addictive, then the possibilities exist of becoming too infatuated with them(even though they may have a bf or not like you to date you ) and feelings of jealousy coming into play. comparing your session to another guys experience on how he had the best 1-2 hours of his life being put to bed or being face sit while your session was no where near as good. Or spending a lot more money than what's in your budget. 1 hour becomes 2 hours. 2 hours becomes 3. etc. and that will usually mean more money to spend. though you might receive some extras if you are a long time client. a handjob or footjob may not be out of the question if they trust you.

there are exceptions, and this isn't the hard rule. yes, a session person can like you and see you as a "friend". or maybe even date you. but depending on who you are, they can be addictive and without any will power, you could lose out on the person. Along with money to boot. This is a business for them and for women who make this a full time job, a lot will keep traveling and going onto the next person.

a part of me does wish i wasn't a MW fan or had this fetish. another part wishes I had a gf who was into the same thing I was. but this is just one perspective at the end of the day. If you want to do sessions, I think it's best to use your brain, and disregard further feelings on average. By doing this, it lessens the chance of falling too hard for a session wrestler, or spending money that you may not have.

Last edited by HeadScissorFan; 16-Dec-17 at 14:49.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HeadScissorFan For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Dec-17, 20:58
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunch1980 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I can relate but every so often I just need to have my sassion fix.
I get that too. (I'm mid 50s), so I haven't had a session for a couple years, but I'm looking forward to the next one. I plan to lose some weight first though, but the anticipation is fun too.

Added after 10 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Venator [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So, reading the responses, it seems that I've touched a topic which is felt by many others. Just one thing to Licensetokill: when I talk about "competition" it doesn't mean that I want to go hard with the girls because, like I said, for me is more the idea of the competition that I find sexy than the competition itself. So, if you challenge a lady in a wrestling match, you can even pretend that you lost fair and square even if you let her win by purpose. And, if she thinks that she beat me, I have a turn on. But in the sessions, the lady knows well that we are there just to get our ass kicked. And so I really cannot go through this and still enjoy the session.
I get that. I don't 100% relate, but I get that. . . . if I relate at all, it was years ago when I was college age, long before I had my first session, I'd sometimes as GFs to play dominatrix and playing dominatrix, their attitude was everything. It was ruined if they started saying "what do you want me to do now" - and I was like "OK, lets try something else".

I personally don't get that with session wrestlers, cause having a lady right there willing to put me in wrestling holds is enough to do it for me. I say "Put me in a camel clutch" - they usually know what they're doing, and then I can beg for release, or just enjoy the hold if it's not too bad. I, personally, mostly like casual sessions where we just go from move to move, so I mostly enjoy sessions.

But I do (and I did at the first read) understand what you mean on a superficial intellectual level, at least, even if I didn't relate with that part.

I'm curious. Do you think a perfect session girl out there exists? Or a lady who'd understand and meet your request for the right attitude?

Last edited by LicensetoKill; 16-Dec-17 at 20:58.
Old 17-Dec-17, 03:07
Points: 20,043, Level: 61 Points: 20,043, Level: 61 Points: 20,043, Level: 61
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

To answer the question posed in the subject line, I have never been interested in sessions, because my kink is about OTHER guys getting their butts kicked by pretty females, not me.

But I have enjoyed reading this thread. Gotta say, the buyer's remorse that seems common among sessioners is an awful like that of guys who buy videos: we're seldom satisfied, but we keep coming back. Hope springs eternal.
The Following User Says Thank You to cashley216 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Dec-17, 08:33
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashley216 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
To answer the question posed in the subject line, I have never been interested in sessions, because my kink is about OTHER guys getting their butts kicked by pretty females, not me.

But I have enjoyed reading this thread. Gotta say, the buyer's remorse that seems common among sessioners is an awful like that of guys who buy videos: we're seldom satisfied, but we keep coming back. Hope springs eternal.
To be fair, I don't think there's a lot of buyers remorse, just some. My thing is, I don't like pain, so sometimes when I'm in a session, I'm like "why did I do this" but I still enjoy 80% of the sessions I do even at my age. The trick for me is finding the right balance and the right session partner who keeps it fun, and sexy (not meaning sexual, just that it's playful and not just about painful submission after painful submission.
Old 17-Dec-17, 09:20
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you think a perfect session girl out there exists? Or a lady who'd understand and meet your request for the right attitude?
For me there is. Jolene Hexx. Perfect mix of strength, hotness and attitude.
Old 29-Dec-17, 17:11
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

My fetish is very lame: To wrestle with my wife without getting hurt and letting her win to either masturbate me while having me in a hold or "knocking me out" and then masturbating my "limp" defeated body. Sometimes we try fantasy boxing and I fall after a few rounds (I even have a boxing timer app for that). My wife is excellent at giving that to me, even though she doesn't like it.

I don't know how to fight, nor am I physically fit. I don't enjoy the pain or humiliation that many people look after in a session. And sexual relief is not the usual outcome of sessions, as far as I've read.

So I don't find sessions appealing.

Perhaps the only thing I would look for in a session (or another woman, in any case) would be a breast smother with big and tender tits. But why would I put my marriage with such a wonderful woman in jeopardy?
The Following User Says Thank You to mixed For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-17, 17:53
Points: 5,175, Level: 30 Points: 5,175, Level: 30 Points: 5,175, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I have never had a session but have thought about it numerous times over the years. I live in New Zealand and there really is no one here who does them.

I am travelling to the USA for a holiday next year and this would be a perfect opportunity to have session but for some reason I am really apprehensive/nervous about it. I think for similar reasons to what some people have posted here.