Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Jun-15, 19:28
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: Session review: Antscha

Finally had a chance to meet Antscha a few weeks ago and she's most impressive. Technically she's not on the same level as VeVe but she's very good, you get the sense that she's seen all the tricks before. The comparison isn't so useful because they both seem to stay on their side of the world, but she reminded me a bit of Electra. I'd even say I prefer Antscha in that exchange more due to her attitude than anything else. While Electra is more outwardly dominant, as the op says Antscha is more cocky and smug, which I really enjoyed.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jun-15, 20:40
Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

That's a very well-written review. I almost feel as if I've now wrestled Antscha and felt her power myself. You're very lucky.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rcress232 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jun-15, 20:51
Points: 5,812, Level: 32 Points: 5,812, Level: 32 Points: 5,812, Level: 32
Last Achievements

I had a session with Antscha today. And I can confirm everything, she is a gem. We agreed before the session, that we will start a bit competitive, just to make it clear I have no chance. It wasn't like an all-in fight, but once she gained control, I was trying to get out of her hold with all my strength. Most times with no chance, of course, her holds are applied perfectly, and her strength is amazing. But that was the plan, I even asked her to not going for quick submissions - by intensively fighting with all my energy from disadvantageous positions, I got exhausted pretty soon. In the next part of our session, I was no longer able to fight back, I just tried to endure her holds as long as possible, which exhausted me even more. The last part was pure domination, I was barely able to move. It was... just awesome.

Seems Antscha is great at understanding of the client and tailoring a perfect session for him. She never used chokes, because she remembered I mentioned I do not enjoy them in my first email (several times, she had her forearms from behind around my neck while crushing my body in scissors, but it was rather a steel cage than steel vice, she never applied the choke). The more she applied smothering in the later part of the session - by various part of her awesome body. For me, it is an ultimate dominating move, when you know the girl completely control your air supply, and Antscha was really great at it. Of course, most often it was her awesome ass or crotch. In the first part of session, I was always able to wiggle or lift her to get some air, even if she controlled my arms... but later... just at her mercy. The perfect ankle-to-wrists grapevine (I experienced it first time from Skylar) was awesome way how to apply facesitting, I was unable move my hands an inch... I had to tap with my foot.

Surprisingly, one of the most awesome holds were front bodyscissors. We were kind of hugging each other, with her steel legs around my torso applying more and more squeeze, my eyes watering with tears as I try to endure, looking up at her face, who smiles down to me... until I tap her back. She must recognize I enjoyed this a lot, because she applied it again shortly after that, in even a bit improved way.

All in all, I really recommend Antscha if you are a normal sized guy who likes to be really physically dominated...
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RobRoy For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jun-15, 22:09
♥αlphα♀

wow yeah I almost forgot about the ankle-to-wrists grapevine … that was a first for me, very impressive to watch 5 inches from your nose your vulnerable twisted wrist locked in her foot with the thick tendons of her ankle so ridiculously able to break it. She had me moaning in pain in rythme. Thanks for the recall.
Old 27-Jun-15, 14:03
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,511 Times in 2,397 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikegauger [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great review! There's been some discussion about Antscha's back injury. Did you talk about that? Did it have any influence on the session?
On weak or light oponnents not! But on heavy and skilled a lot! But i would say in a good way. First session was with here without back injuries and it was a wild session! Then the next was much more technical and i pretend that she increased also a lot her strength!

For me it's absolutly ok, and as discussed a lot, she is one of the best session girl on this planet. She is kind, intelligent, natural dominant. The sessions are never boring and it's for me every time a pleasure to meet here.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jun-15, 15:47
Points: 730, Level: 10 Points: 730, Level: 10 Points: 730, Level: 10

AWESOME review!! I'm so glad there are people like you who can write these really great reviews because I will never be able to visit budapest.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sessionwrestling For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jun-15, 15:56
Points: 4,611, Level: 28 Points: 4,611, Level: 28 Points: 4,611, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Thanks a lot for this awesome review.
Antscha is one of that girls that's on my list for wrestling.

When you write about that grapevine pin around your wrists, i just can't imagine how to get into that position without wanting it? I've seen one video with tia doing that pin, but the boy was out within seconds. How can you not come out, it seems so easy? Or does antscha has a special technique?
Old 28-Jun-15, 17:11
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

What a terrific review. Antshca is the one woman who I really REALLY want to session with. Your match sounds a lot like my session with Robin. Great stuff
Old 29-Jun-15, 08:41
Points: 11,022, Level: 45 Points: 11,022, Level: 45 Points: 11,022, Level: 45
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans.Meier12341 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks a lot for this awesome review.
Antscha is one of that girls that's on my list for wrestling.

When you write about that grapevine pin around your wrists, i just can't imagine how to get into that position without wanting it? I've seen one video with tia doing that pin, but the boy was out within seconds. How can you not come out, it seems so easy? Or does antscha has a special technique?
Actually, coming out is very difficult once both arms are pinned. The wrists are held down and slightly bent, making it near impossible to use arm or shoulder strength to get out. The weight and the angle of the wrists and elbows means it really hurts when you try to move your arms. I guess a real powerful bridging movement would be the best way to escape.
For the girl, the hardest part is getting both arms locked like this. I was getting tired when Antscha did this, but still resisted quite strongly. She's obviously done it hundreds of times, and knew exactly how to do it.
I attach couple of illustrative photos taken from other threads.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ANT RFS 1.JPG (4.9 KB, 1111 views)
File Type: jpg ANT RFS 2.JPG (4.2 KB, 1110 views)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mxwrfan For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jul-15, 01:00
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxwrfan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Budapest, day 2, session 2: Antscha
but I had written in one of my emails that if she controlled me in the wrestling and started to wear me down, she could proceed to a more dominant latter half of the hour we had agreed on.

I don’t hesitate to describe her as naturally dominant, and more so than any other girl I’ve sessioned with.

She displayed fantastic control to keep me completely at her mercy, physically (and mentally).

This was, in the end, not fantasy domination, but actual domination, by which she could more or less get me into the positions she wanted, and keep me there while doing whatever she wanted. The sensation of being physically unable to do anything about it was special,
Fantastic review! Personally, I seek challenges from females that have the strength, skill, and will to beat me within the fair rules and who would want to dominate, ignoring submissions, if they win. Your first hand experience is viscerally thrilling to me, even though Antscha is a continent away. Thanks.