Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Jul-16, 14:29
Points: 6,976, Level: 35 Points: 6,976, Level: 35 Points: 6,976, Level: 35
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Axa Jay reviews

I had a session with Axa recently in a hotel room, and as I enjoy reading others experiences, though I would share my own. I had been looking for a competitive session with her on mats but as no convenient locations were available in my timeframe we met in a hotel room, which actually had a massive double bed and provided ample room for a proper roll around.

I’ve had a previous session with Axa, some 18 months ago so I thought I knew what to expect, but was in for quite a surprise. Her skill set has improved in a major way, and I think she has become physically stronger, or at least knows how to apply the holds and her body better. I read posts on here saying how much she improved but didn’t really believe it, but I’m still coming to terms with how I was forced to tap like a little b!tch multiple times in the majority, if not all her holds. I left the session feeling humbled and confused!!

Improvements I noted were her body scissors were a lot stronger, not enough to make me tap but I don’t think any body scissors have made me tap. Her front head scissors this time made me tap, the pressure on my ear drums was the deciding factor. The first hold she got me in was a front fig4 triangle choke, which she applied really quickly. A struggle ensured where I was able to just about survive but it ended up with me tapping as she made slight adjustments tightening the scissors and pulling my head into her body.

From that the submissions came quickly, and not just the same hold. (I tend to find that after my first submission it opens the floodgates). My favourite moment of the session was when she put me in a sort of face-sit, but with my neck between her calf and thigh (left leg). Immediately I felt myself being choked, and I was unable to roll left or right (due to her holding my left arm down and leaning her weight to the left). I was able just about to force her ass off me (with my right arm) to get some air, with her trying to force her weight down to get the submission. I tried a number of times to force her ass off me and stop me tapping, and this struggle went on for a good while, with me just about avoiding having to tap. I think I managed to get a little bit of room but then she transitioned into a reverse head scissors. There was no escape from here and after a few seconds where the pressure began to build I had to submit.

Another memorable moment was when she was on my back, caught me in a reverse naked choke and pulled me onto my side. I had tucked my chin down so her arm was above it, and noted to her what I had done. Kind of with pity she said, “ahh, you don’t think I can make you tap?” And with that she amped up the pressure and I was tapping, again in seconds.

I asked her to put me in a reverse triangle – figure 4 too. From looking at pictures online and videos it doesn’t look too savage, and I foolishly wondered why blokes are tapping so quick. It was interesting to be in, with a great view and again I was tapping pretty quick. She caught me in a few good breast smothers too. In my previous session I had been able to resist some of them but she seems to have fine-tuned her technique by bringing her arms in – more efficiently that last time. During the occasions I was able to get small gasps of air she tweaked her position forcing the tap eventually. I enjoyed this theme which ran through the session, where if she wasn’t able to get the tap she would remain patient, maintain her position making small amendments before I had to submit.

For those guys who like the technical side too, she caught me in a few guillotine chokes and a hammer lock when she was on my back so knows her stuff. For those more on the fetish side we covered some of that too – seen many people on this site endorse her facesitting.

The air con kept turning off too, so we were literally covered in sweat. Quite a few times when she had me in a reverse sg pin, I would look up, just to see her ass cheeks and back dripping in sweat. She suggested I jump in the shower following the session which was a courteous and good idea.

You have to wonder how this average sized, cute girl could do you over like that, all with a smile on her face. Just a note about her character too, she’s really easy going, fun and puts you right at ease. Half way through the session Axa suggested I look in the mirror as my eyes had gone blood shot and the capillaries around my eyes had gone red. This serves me right for asking her to be as brutal as possible and not tapping until I was almost passing out.

Finally I had quite a few requests around what I wanted to get from the session, including attire, holds etc. These were all fulfilled and really naturally too so the session flowed. I though she put the experience together really well.

I would recommend everyone who has an interest in this sort of thing to just go ahead and book a session, to see what it is really like, as it is impossible to understand just by looking at videos and images. Sessions aren’t cheap, but if you save over a period of time they are well worth the money. I want to session with her competitively on the mats next time, for which I am expecting a similar outcome.

Apologies if this turned into an essay, hope some of you found it a good read or helpful. Thanks,
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to The423 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jul-16, 19:06
Points: 3,542, Level: 24 Points: 3,542, Level: 24 Points: 3,542, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session Axa Hotel

I met Axa in a hotel last year in Leeds and she is without doubt the sweetest and most beautiful girl I've met plus her skill level was far in excess of mine and deceptively strong. I would recommend her to anyone she is a fantastic session
Old 03-Jul-16, 07:47
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts

I agree fully with my previous writer, she is amazing! Much stronger as she looks like and very lovely!
Old 03-Jul-16, 12:44
Points: 7,021, Level: 35 Points: 7,021, Level: 35 Points: 7,021, Level: 35
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Ive had 2 sessions with Axa last being 18 months ago in manchester she then was very strong and knew her moves she's a beauty inside and out nothing is to much trouble for her she can throw you, scissor you and put you in all sorts of locks and she's an absolute diamond of a lady and she looks sexy as hell especially in a pair of tights
The Following User Says Thank You to Tightsman For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jul-16, 20:09
Points: 5,906, Level: 32 Points: 5,906, Level: 32 Points: 5,906, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Had a mindblowing session with Axa last year. Within the first 10 seconds of our session she jumped on me, pinned me down and strangled me unconscious. Woke up in that confused state to see her smiling down at me. I love her beyond words.
The Following User Says Thank You to rockdude For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jul-16, 21:53
Points: 6,976, Level: 35 Points: 6,976, Level: 35 Points: 6,976, Level: 35
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Ha, I'm assuming you asked for that? Sounds good, especially if you are into being choked...
Old 10-Feb-17, 18:17
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdude [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Had a mindblowing session with Axa last year. Within the first 10 seconds of our session she jumped on me, pinned me down and strangled me unconscious. Woke up in that confused state to see her smiling down at me. I love her beyond words.

Haha that's awesome. I wouldn't mind being ko'd but preferably smothered or scissored out!

I have a session with the gorgeous @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] on the 24th (part of another triple bill of sessions - the others being Lisa King and Pippa.)

Can't bloody wait!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jul-16, 19:26
Points: 5,906, Level: 32 Points: 5,906, Level: 32 Points: 5,906, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Yeah I'm one of those weirdos who enjoys it. I let her pretty much do what she wanted.
Old 09-Jul-16, 23:25
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdude [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah I'm one of those weirdos who enjoys it. I let her pretty much do what she wanted.
I'd consider the guys who take 1 look at Axa and don't let her do whatever she wants to be the weirdos. Not quite, but the point is made.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jul-16, 07:28
Session Wrestler
Points: 4,084, Level: 26 Points: 4,084, Level: 26 Points: 4,084, Level: 26
Last Achievements

HAha to the last comment ��
Thanks for the lovely reviews xx
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to axajay For This Useful Post:

Tags
axa