Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-May-19, 11:10
Points: 7,868, Level: 38 Points: 7,868, Level: 38 Points: 7,868, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Family Wrestling Tournament

Mariah's a bit self-conscious of her body, despite being a beautiful young girl who's in good shape, so she kicks off her flip flops and decides to wrestle in her t-shirt and tight sweatpants. Ron looks at Mariah and assures himself that there is no way for her to beat him. "What're you, like 5'6 and 130?" he asks her.

"5'7 actually" she corrects him as he takes off his shirt and tightens his swimming trunks.

"You work out at all?" he asks her. "Not that it actually matters"

"Well...yeah" she answers. "I know I probably won't win" she tells him.

"Nonsense!" shouts Marie. "Have some confidence. You saw all of us kick some butt" she says to Mariah.

"I'll let you have your fun, but you're not gonna win" Ron tells his smaller opponent, flexing his biceps.

"Get over yourself" Britney says to him. The ladies are doubtful although doubtful that Mariah can beat Ron who stands a few inches taller than her and has a well-built, muscular body from always staying active whether it be through high school sports or going to the gym at least four times a week.

"Just don't hurt her" Michael tells his son. "Just get in there and show em what a real man can do"

"Oh yeah, I will" Ron tells his father who passed on his 'men are physically superior to women' mentality to his son. Ron toys around with Mariah at the start of their match, allowing her to come at him and try to take him down to the mat in a variety of ways, pushing her back each time she makes an attempt. "Go ahead, have your fun" he says to her.

Although Mariah has never wrestled, she's a smart girl who has a natural ability to pick things up quickly. Ron doesn't expect her to come at him for the sixth time and take him down using her legs to trip him as she pushes at his chest. "Nice one!" shouts Sarah, Mariah's mother, as family audience is impressed by the young girl's quick take-down maneuver. Mariah tries to emulate what the other ladies have done and squeeze Ron with her legs but she struggles to get past his guard. "Get him with an armbar maybe" suggests Sarah. Ron, a bit embarrassed by Mariah's commanding take-down, just keeps Mariah from getting on top of him or pulling off any lucky holds.

"Nice take-down, but you were lucky" Ron tells Mariah, grabbing her right foot and lifting it up, throwing her off balance and pinning her on her back. "Here, I'll show you how quick a hammerlock can make someone submit" he says to her, imposing himself over-top his weaker cousin as locking his arm around her neck. Mariah feels the tight vice of the hammerlock and figures out just the right way to pry at Ron's arm to relieve the pressure and slip her head out. Ron's shocked by Mariah's ability to make the match competitive. "You lucky little b-" Ron stops himself from insulting his innocent little cousin.

"You just blame everything on luck, don't you?" asks Pamela, impressed by Mariah's efforts to escape Ron's grasp. "Now, Mariah, get your legs around his head!" she shouts as Ron moves to mount himself on Mariah's stomach. Mariah kicks her legs up quickly and catches Ron's head between them, squeezing him as tight as she can and pushing him back. Ron's caught off guard by the power of the scissor but prys her ankles apart and pushes her legs away from him, continuing his aggressive assault, frustrated by Mariah's admirable performance against him.

Mariah's sweatpants start to fall down as she struggles against Ron on the mat; her shirt also slides up and reveals her stomach. Mariah tries to pull her pants up but Ron doesn't give her the chance to recover, giving her family a clear view of her round ass in her bikini bottoms. Mariah is oddly self-conscious about her thighs and butt despite having what many guys would consider to be a bubble butt. Her blush isn't too noticeable on her light-brown skinned face but her focus is thrown off, allowing Ron to easily dominate her and twist her legs around in a painful leg lock. "Hey, nice ass, Mariah" Ron jokes, giving her a nice spank as he applies to leg lock. Mariah, embarrassed by the predicament and quickly submits to Ron and accepts her defeat. Gary tries to console his daughter for the loss but she doesn't want to talk to anyone about it. "I'm fine" she tells her parents.

"I was just messin' around. I could've ended it at any point really" Ron tells everyone.

"You have no idea how much I wanna kick your ass right now" Britney tells him.

"Same here" says Danielle.

"You girls are just mad that I'm a real man. It's all fun and games until you're forced to face reality" he teases them. The ladies ignore Ron's ignorant comments as Joey suggests that they move on to the next match.

"I'm next up" says Joey, "Who's my opponent?"

"That's me" says Ariana, Gabe's beautiful girlfriend. "Watch and learn" Ariana says to Gabe, as earlier she insisted that she's "a lot tougher than she looks" and "knows how to wrestle" to him. "After I win this, you're next" she tells him. Gabe's turned on by Ariana's attitude but worries about her wrestling around Joey for two reasons. One: she could be hurt, and two: she may enjoy it and be attracted to him.

"Okay, I heard you saying you used to wrestle around with your guy-friends" Joey says to Ariana.

"Yup, my dad is the wrestling coach at my old school" Ariana replies. "He taught me a lot. You better not underestimate me" she tells him.

"Wasn't planning on it" Joey replies as the two gaze into each other's eyes and smile.

To be continued...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to reversehs For This Useful Post:
Old 02-May-19, 12:38
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I really hope that Ron's next opponent in the family wrestling tournament can give him the ass kicking that he needs. Such an arrogant, cocky prick.

Ariana vs Joey looks like it could be really good. I like her confidence and her wrestling background should make her a dangerous opponent.

Thank you for continuing this for us, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 02-May-19, 22:00
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I really hope that Ron's next opponent in the family wrestling tournament can give him the ass kicking that he needs. Such an arrogant, cocky prick.

Ariana vs Joey looks like it could be really good. I like her confidence and her wrestling background should make her a dangerous opponent.

Thank you for continuing this for us, mate.
Thank you for the feedback. I consider your comment about Ron to be a compliment because that’s the exact character that I meant him to be lol. I’m glad you’re enjoying the story. Anything else you’d like to see in particular, like any specific holds or match-ups? I’m still doing my best to shape the story to be as interesting advice possible. My biggest struggle is trying to make each match different in its own way.
Old 08-May-19, 20:29
Last Achievements

Ariana and Joey step onto the mat as the family watches closely to see which gender takes the lead on wins. Ariana kicks off her flip flops and stretches her sexy body in preparation of the match. Her fit, tan body is on display under her skin-tight tube top and tiny jean shorts. She ties her long, black hair with blonde streaks into a ponytail while Joey's eyes gaze upon her defined abs and belly button decorated by a small, gold piercing emblem. Joey develops a deep attraction for Ariana within just a few seconds as he watches her stretch her tanned body out. She's his exact type, finding her flower design tattoo on her thigh super sexy and her nicely developed chest only makes it harder for him to not stare. "So, you think I'll be easy to beat?" Ariana asks Joey.

Joey takes a while to answer, still checking out Ariana's nicely shaped legs. "Oh...well...I don't know. You seem like you can be pretty strong but I'm a confident guy" he answers. "You should...uh...just be careful against me" he says to her awkwardly; pulling off his shirt to reveal his lean but toned body, thrown off by his sudden crush on his cousin's girlfriend.

"Yeah, I think I can handle myself. You do seem pretty tough though" says Ariana, approaching Joey and lightly pressing her fingers against his pecs and abs. Joey almost lifts his hands and lies them upon Ariana's body until he meets the gaze of Gabe from behind her and quickly backs off.

"You ready to uh...get started?" he asks her.

"You better believe I am" Ariana replies with a sassy smile.

"Okay, kids, ready...set...wrestle!" shouts Marie to initiate Ariana and Joey's match.

"Better not slip up" Ariana says to Joey before jumping up and latching onto him with her legs. Joey drops down to the mat and the two of them roll around aggressively, fighting for the mount position. Ariana is much shorter than Joey but surprises him with her strength, getting behind him and tussling to get him in a full-nelson hold.

Joey lies on his stomach and allows Ariana to lie on his back applying the full-nelson. "That's all you got?" she asks him. Joey chuckles in response, powering his way up to his feet as Ariana rides on his back, with her arms now around his neck in a sleeper hold and her legs gripped around his waist. "You were faking, huh?" she asks.

"Yup, and you shouldn't have held on" Joey tells her before jolting his body forward and ducking down, sending Ariana flipping over his head. Joey grabs Ariana with his arms as he holds onto her, stumbling around the mat on his feet. He cradles Ariana in his arms for a moment before she kicks her legs up and wraps them around his head. She slides the bottom of her thighs onto Joey's shoulders as she squeezes him in the scissorhold position, his face pressing against the denim of her shorts. Joey grabs Ariana by the waist as he stumbles back, offset by the squeeze of the scissor, trapped between her thick thighs beside her crotch. Ariana giggles as Joey continues to stumble around and tries to pull her legs apart. Just as he grabs her butt and under her thigh, trying to push her off while staying balanced, he takes a wrong step onto a crack between the mats and falls. Ariana lands gracefully onto the mat on her back and rolls back up but Joey collapses off the mat and onto the grass.

"Woah, you okay there, man?" asks Carson, Pamela's husband; Joey's step-father, as he helps Joey up off the lawn.

"Yeah, I'm fine" replies Joey.

"C'mon man, stop messing around in there. You're not gonna lose, are ya?" Ron asks Joey. Joey simply ignores Ron as he approaches Ariana on the mat.

"You ain't seen nothin' yet" Ariana says to Gabe as he checks to see if she's hurt from the fall.

"Just be careful" Gabe tells her as the match resumes.

"Better watch out for these legs" Ariana tells Joey, running her hands up her smooth thighs and giving them a slap. Joey chuckles in response, rushing at Ariana and grabbing her by her right leg to take her down.

"Or I can use them to my advantage" he says to her, attempting to lock her down in a daring leg lock. Ariana smiles as she lies on her back, kicking her feet as she watches Joey struggle to lock her legs into position. Joey's plan backfires as Ariana turns the position on him and locks his legs into place for a painful leg lock. The sharp pain has Joey grunting as he tries to pull his legs out of the lock. "That wasn't smart" he says to himself, forced to lie on his back in misery as Ariana punishes him in a perfectly performed leg lock position with his right leg trapped in the grasp of both her legs and arms.

"Bad luck for you. Leg locks happen to be my favorite move" Ariana tells Joey. "My dad taught me everything I need to know about 'em" she explains. Gabe's surprised by Ariana's wrestling skill and wonders why he didn't know anything about it before now. She has Joey tapping out from the twisting pain of the lock after thirty seconds of the hold's application. Ariana lightly kicks Joey in the balls with her bare foot before getting back up. "Oh, sorry...that was an accident" she tells him with a playful smile on her face. Joey laughs as he realizes that he might not be able to defeat Ariana.

"Nice move, Ariana" says Pamela. "Lock in this win for the ladies!"

"Not gonna happen, mom" Joey tells Pamela playfully, "I'm not gonna let the guys down" he insists, maintaining a good spirit about it.

"You better not" says Ron, "Because that was pathetic"

"Okay, now you're really in for it" Joey tells Ariana playfully as they circle each other on the mat.

"What, are you embarrassed that I kicked your butt in front of your mommy?" Ariana teases Joey.

Joey chuckles, "Now I'm angry, and you won't like me now that I'm angry" he jokes with her, wrestling around with her on the mat until she stumbles down.

Joey gets the upper hand on Ariana as he overpowers her into a headlock and lays over her body. Ariana pushes at his chest but can't wiggle her way out from his arms. "Looks like...I'm stronger..." Joey teases Ariana, struggling to keep her locked down.

"You wanna say that with your chest?" she asks him, pushing at his arm and slipping her head out from the lock. Joey loses his balance and falls to his back as Ariana pins him down, sitting on his stomach. The two young competitors tussle with each other as Ariana displays great skill at keeping Joey on his back, pushing down on his shoulders and locking onto him with her hips. Ariana enjoys the struggle, feeling Joey's nicely toned muscles, and Joey enjoys the feeling of her breasts pressed against his chest, but not a word is spoken between the two of them during the intense battle of skill and strength. Ariana takes the opportunity to slide her legs around Joey's and split them in a grapevine as he pushes her up by her arms. Ariana struggles to apply the grapevine just right with her short legs making it difficult to lock down Joey's long legs.

"Close one" Joey says to her, finally pushing her off and locking her down by twisting her left arm behind her back and holding her head down to the mat, being careful not to hurt her too badly. Ariana struggles for a moment as the pain clouds her mind. Soon enough, she recognizes that she can't fight back any longer and taps out. Joey lets her go and asks if she's okay. "I didn't mean to hurt you like that" he tells her.

"No, no, I'm fine. That's what wrestling is" she replies.

"That was almost a really nice grapevine you were trying to get on me" he tells her. "Would've hurt a lot if you locked it in"

"Yeah, I'm just too short I think. Grapevine's have always been tough for me" she replies. "That was a nice move you got me in" she says to him.

"Thanks" he responds.

"But that's not gonna happen again" she states, smiling with rigorous competitive spirit shining in her eyes.

Joey smiles back at her and says "We'll see about that"

The family watches closely as the third and final round between Ariana and Joey commences. "Remember, it's all about the legs" Marie tells Ariana. Ron gives Joey a stone cold look, making it clear that this isn't about the fun to him. Ariana and Joey tussle around, being very careful with their movements, now each knowing what the other is capable of. They locks hands and Joey maneuvers to twist Ariana's arm around her back again, just as she predicted. Ariana pulls Joey off his feet by grabbing his right arm with both of her hands and tugging him down. Joey nearly bumps heads with Ariana upon falling to the mat. Headlocks are met with intense struggles as the two wrestlers fight to stand over the other. Gabe's amazed by Ariana's ability to seemingly overpower Joey's headlock with her own as she starts to stand to her feet. But Joey pulls her down at the very last moment and powers out of her grasp, now positioned over her and waiting patiently for her submission.

"Just don't hurt her, Joey" Pamela says to her son, worried that Ariana won't submit before being knocked out. But Ariana slips out of Joey's headlock yet again and sits her butt down onto his chest to pin him. The family really starts to go wild as Joey and Ariana's match comes to a climax. Ariana bounces up and down, seated on Joey's chest as he fights to push her off.

"Ariana, a reverse headscissor" suggests Marie.

"Trust me, I know" Ariana replies with confidence in her position over Joey.

"Yeah, you got him. Make him tap!" Gabe cheers to Ariana as she begins to lock Joey into a reverse headscissor.

"Hey, who's side are you on here?" Ron asks Gabe, annoyed that he isn't rooting for Joey's victory.

"That's a tough spot to be in, especially when it's thighs like mine" Ariana says to Joey, arching her back, flexing her legs and glutes, and squeezing him tightly in a magnificent reverse headscissor hold. Joey's overwhelmed by the pressure immediately, grasping Ariana's thick and tight thighs.

"I think she's got you now, Joey" Pamela tells him.

"What the fuck is goin' on now?" asks Uncle Tony, returning from his 'smoke break' to see his son's girlfriend on the edge of victory over his nephew. "Jesus, don't we have any men around here?" he asks, frustrated by his team's not so dominant performance over the ladies. "I mean, this is just pathetic" he expresses.

"Hey, Ariana's pretty tough, dad" Gabe says to his father. "And plus, remember Aunt Barbara had you in a pretty submissive position" he tells him.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" he asks his son, stepping his way closer to him, clearly in a bad mood, as he usually is.

"Relax, dad. Just learn to have a little fun" Donna says to him, stepping between him and Gabe.

Tony backs off and walks away saying "Whatever."

"I'm...gonna...get outta this" mutters Joey, still fighting to escape Ariana's thighs in her tight reverse headscissor. He prys at her calves and rolls around, eventually getting into a good position to pull his head from the vice.

"Dammit" says Ariana, now in a vulnerable position.

"Watch out, babe" Gabe says to her as Joey imposes himself above her. Ariana pushes him back but he persists and eventually locks her head between his arms, cradling her between his legs into a sleeper-hold position.

"That's it! Nice one, kid!" shouts Robert, impressed by his grandson's maneuver to lock Ariana down.

"Oh no!" exclaims Barbara as Joey tightens the sleeper hold and leaves Ariana with no means to escape.

"Ariana, honey, I think you should tap out" suggests Pamela. Ariana fights to escape for moment but quickly comes to the conclusion that it's no use. She taps out and admits defeat to Joey, coughing upon being released from the sleeper.

"Hey, you okay?" Joey asks her.

"Yeah, totally, I'm fine" she answers. "That was a fun match" she tells him.

"For sure, you were super tough" he says to her as Gabe helps her up. "That last headscissor move was crazy strong!"

Ariana laughs, "Thanks. You're just a little stronger than me" she says to him giggling. Ariana and Joey agree to have a rematch sometime as the family converses about the exciting match. Ariana's disappointed to not be able to face Gabe in the next round but promises to take him on some other time.

"That was great match. Tough loss though" says Britney.

"One of the best matches so far, that's for sure" says Marie, trying to organize the next match. "Let's just keep things organized, okay? I know my O.C.D. can be a little annoying but I think we should keep this tournament organized to have the most fun and declare a clear winner" she explains, to which most of the family agrees.

"Whatever, I don't care. You ladies are all gonna lose regardless, even if I have to do all the work" declares Ron.

"Can you just shut the fuck up until its your turn to wrestle?" Britney says to him. Ron doesn't bother arguing with her again.

"I think this is great. Some good old competitive fun!" says Robert.

"Are you next up for the guys, dad?" Marie asks him.

"Nope, that's me" says Uncle Michael, stepping onto the mat. "Who's ass am I kickin'?" he asks.

The family remains quiet for a moment before Pamela realizes that she's up next for the ladies. "Oh, I almost forgot that I entered" she says, laughing.

"Uh oh, this is gonna be...well...I don't know" says Marie, unsure what to expect from Michael and Pamela's match.

"About time, give 'em an introduction to reality, pops" Ron says to his father.

"Yeah, I hate to break it to you ladies but I'm not much about the fun. I'll try not to hurt ya, Pammy" says Michael.

"Geez, y'know, Uncle Mike isn't so bad, certainly not as bad as Uncle Tony, but I just can't stand their chauvinistic attitude" Britney expresses to Danielle.

"Yeah, it's pretty annoying. Ron's the worst, though" Danielle replies.

"Agreed" says Britney.

Pamela walks over to Marie for advice, "I really don't think I can beat him, sorry" she says to her.

"No, come on, be confident. You work out, you're tough" Marie tells Pamela, giving her a playful punch to the abdomen. "I know he might seem like this big, tough, manly man but most men that act like that are pretty wimpy in actuality. Use your legs. Just like I did against Sam. Use you're feminine qualities to your advantage. Scissors and smothers will really catch him off guard. Just trust me" she says to her younger sister.

"Okay, I'll do my best" says Pamela.

"Just be careful, honey" Carson says to Pamela.

"You got this, mom!" cheers Britney as Michael and Pamela meet on the mat for the brother-sister match.

To be continued...

Thank you, everyone, for reading. I'm curious to know what everyone's favorite characters are and what your favorite matches are so far. Let me know and feel free to leave any suggestions or critiques as well.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to reversehs For This Useful Post:
Old 09-May-19, 02:31
Points: 3,341, Level: 24 Points: 3,341, Level: 24 Points: 3,341, Level: 24
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

They are all really well written and i especially enjoy the brother-sister and mother-son matches. Can you also include a father in law-daughter in law match please?

Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to tonymontana For This Useful Post:
Old 09-May-19, 11:49
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I really enjoyed that last match, even though Ariana lost. It was very even and both of them needed to dig deep to force an escape from one hold or another. I also liked that even after their desperate struggle, there was no animosity or anger when they talked. More than most, I think they both had a healthy respect for each other, and Joey didn't have any chauvinistic hangups about females being inferior to men. I like that, sometimes. The characters don't always need to hate each other. Sometimes wrestling can be for fun and enjoyment.

As for other characters, I really liked Danielle. She was strong, confident and skillful. Barbara might have been a little older, but it was very cool to see her trounce the arrogant Tony beneath her ass and between her thighs. Brittany was just a machine as she demolished little Danny, too. Angela was also gorgeous in her victorious fight. Hell, it looks like I am just liking all the girls who beat the guys. Hehe... No surprise there.

Thanks for keeping this one going, mate.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 10-May-19, 02:28
Points: 5,719, Level: 32 Points: 5,719, Level: 32 Points: 5,719, Level: 32
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

My only comment is that I always have to go back and check to see which character is which. If you could somehow post a quick primer of who everyone is at the beginning of each match it might help. Other than that a great series.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darthvaapad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jun-19, 19:26
Points: 3,870, Level: 26 Points: 3,870, Level: 26 Points: 3,870, Level: 26
Last Achievements

love this story! maybe some pictures of the people would help in keeping track of who's who because there's definitely a lot of characters
The Following User Says Thank You to tracymixed For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jul-19, 21:11
Last Achievements

Michael takes off his shirt and unveils his 'dad-bod' with a flabby stomach and undefined upper body. "I don't mean to flex my manly muscles on you ladies but sometimes I can't help myself" he jokes, taking off his jeans and changing into a pair of shorts. "You ready, sis?" he asks Pamela.

"Hang on" says Pamela, slipping off her shorts and t-shirt to wrestle in her skimpy bikini that shows off her tall, curvaceous and womanly body.

"Woo, lookin' good, Pammy!" shouts Barbara.

"Yeah, I can tell you've been working out, mom" adds Britney.

"Doesn't really matter how much yoga you've done. You're still just an old lady" Michael teases Pamela, winking to her as he approaches. Pamela stands at 6'0 and weighs in at 160 pounds, much shorter and lighter than her brother Michael who stands at 6'4 and weighs 195 pounds. But she keeps herself in good shape with all sorts of exercises and has even her own brothers, nephews, and other relatives checking out her big and round ass, long but thick legs, and small but nicely shaped breasts. Her stomach has a little bit of flab on it but her abs can be seen underneath. "Okay, you ready now?" asks Michael.

"As long as you are" replies Pamela. The match kicks off with Michael grabbing Pamela by her legs and taking her down to the mat. The family cheer the two siblings as Michael appears to have the advanatage in the first minute. Pamela wrestles against her brother awkwardly, simply pushing back at him with her arms and not trying to get him in any holds and position herself over-top of him. Michael slaps his hand onto Pamela's breast by accident as he fights to pin her down. This distracts her as she struggles to adjust her bra while her older brother sits on her stomach and restrains her arms. Pamela squirms all around but can't push Michael off. That is until she twists and thrusts up with her hips, throwing her brother off balance and allowing her to shove him away.

"You sure can wiggle around. But you're not gonna beat me like that" Michael tells her.

"Pammy, you gotta use your legs. You're just pushing him. Squeeze him, smother him, make him submit!" shouts Marie, frustrated by her sister's hindered performance.

Pamela tries her best to emulate what the ladies before her did and wrestles around with Michael using her legs to pin him down onto his back. Michael tries to buck Pamela off but she stays on top of him and holds him down, surprised by her own strength, or perhaps by her brother's weakness. She hesitates for a moment trying to think what to do next. Her legs tussle around with his, causing her to realize what she's in the perfect position to do. She's quick in wrapping her legs around his and locking a splitting grapevine into position for her to punish her taller brother. Not knowing her own strength, her legs and glutes flex as she splits her brothers legs apart causing him to scream out in pain.

Ah! What the fuck!?" he exclaims.

"Oh my god, come on! Not this again!" shouts Ron, as the ladies cheer on Pamela and tell her to put all of her power into the grapevine. Pamela, amazed by her own actions, flexes her power as much as she can, forcing Michael to tap out in a panic on his sister's hip. Pamela wasn't expecting to inflict such pain to Michael at first so she doesn't react to the tap, only causing him to tap out even more, screaming in pain and eventually begging for mercy.

"Please, Pammy! Please! Ow!" he pleads.

"Oh okay" replies Pamela, releasing Michael from the grapevine and leaving him to lay on the ground in shame of his loss. "Well that was easy," she tells everyone, "I must've gotten lucky" she says.

"Nonsense" replies Marie, insisting that Pamela is much tougher than she thinks she is and that Michael is a wimp.

"No, you definitely got lucky, Pammy" says Michael. "And it won't happen again" he claims. "Come on, next round!"

"Don't embarrass yourself this time, Dad" Ron says to Michael. So Pamela and Michael continue their match, wrestling each other down to the mat. Michael is continually shocked with how strong Pamela is as her self-confidence grows with each moment that the advanatage leans in her favor.

Pamela tries to use her sister's advice to win the match, attempting to pin Michael down and smother him with her breasts but he pushes her back. "I guess my boobs just aren't big enough" she says aloud. "Maybe my butt could get the job done" she says, turning around and dropping her ass onto Michael's chest, winding him and leaving him helpless beneath his sister.

"Dad, what the fuck are you doing!?" shouts Ron.

"Getting his ass kicked, that's what he's doing" replies Britney. Pamela's butt-cheeks jiggle around as they slide down onto Michael's face. The humiliation of the situation really starts to settle in for Michael as his mouth and nose are smothered by his younger but clearly tougher sister's butt-cheeks. Pamela's feet rest beneath Michael's head as she keeps him pinned with her body weight.

"Maybe you should submit" suggests Pamela. Michael taps out upon realizing he doesn't stand a chance, admitting defeat to his sister. Pamela stands up and dances in victory. Her tits and ass jiggle around as she dances, much to the enjoyment of the guys who look over to Michael in disappointment.

"Yeah, I need some privacy" says Michael, rushing into the house to get away from the humiliation. Ron has nothing to say about his father's loss, refusing to even look at him.

"See, I told you. All you need to do is use this ass of yours!" shouts Marie, grabbing a nice handful of Pamela's plentiful booty.

"Yeah, I'm tougher than I thought I was, I guess. That was fun!" shouts Pamela. "Who's next?" she asks.

"That's me" says Scarlett, Pamela's daughter.

"Oh, really? Honey, I didn't even know you entered!" shouts Pamela.

"Yeah, I thought it would be fun but now I'm scared that I'll let everyone down" explains Scarlett.

"No way, girl! Just do your best and have fun. Don't worry about it" Britney tells her.

"Cool, thanks" Scarlett replies.

"Looks like you're up against me, sweety" says Carson, Scarlett's step-father.

"Woah, this could be interesting" says Marie.

"Yeah, you better not actually lose, babe" Pamela whispers to Carson.

"Come on, there's no way. I'll let her have her fun but I'm not gonna lose to a fifteen year old girl" Carson whispers back. Carson meets Scarlett on the mat as she stretches in preparation. No one expects Scarlett to come out on top against her step-father, much bigger and stronger-looking than her so they see it as a free win for the guys. But Scarlett is determined to find a way to win.

To be continued...

Again, thanks for reading, everyone!

Last edited by reversehs; 09-Jul-19 at 02:53.
Old 19-Jul-19, 03:33
Last Achievements

"Just be careful, kiddo" Carson says to Scarlett before they start to tussle around on the mat, fully clothed. Carson pushes Scarlett back repeatedly as she tries to hook her leg around his and take him down. He's clearly stronger than her but is surprised by her ability to challenge his dominance. She even manages to spin around him as he goes to wrestle her down which causes him to stumble. Scarlett is quick to jump on his back as he tries to regain his balance and wraps her arm around his neck. She pulls back then climbs up onto his shoulders which sends him tumbling down onto the mat. The family gasps as they witness Scarlett seemingly acquire the upper hand at the start of the match. The youngest lady in the tournament tries to do what the women before her have done and wraps her legs around her step-father's waist. She squeezes him between her legs which hurts him for a moment until he pries out of the bodyscissor and pins her down. "There, see? I've got you pinned. You should just give up, sweety. I don't wanna hurt you" he says to her, holding her down by her shoulders as she fights to escape the pin. Eventually, Scarlett realizes that there's nothing she can do.

"Okay, I give up" she admits. "But only for this round" she adds. Carson and Scarlett lock in against each other again in round two of their match, with Scarlett running around the mat and keeping her distance from her masculine opponent. "Can't catch me" she jokes with him.

"Come on, kiddo. You're not gonna win like this" says Carson, laughing as he chases her around.

"Yes I am" argues Scarlett, charging into Carson's stomach when he least expects it and jumping down onto him on the mat. Carson, totally winded, struggles to prevent Scarlett from locking him down in an armbar and making him cry out in pain.

"Woah, Scarlett, where did you learn to do that!?" asks Britney.

"TV" replies Scarlett. Carson groans in pain until he's able to to yank his arms from Scarlett's grasp and escape the painful armbar.

"That was a dirty move, little girl" he says, once again pinning Scarlett beneath him. "I win" he says to her. Once again, Scarlett taps out and admits defeat.

"Nice try, sweety" Pamela says to her daughter. "Don't worry, one of us will beat him for you" she tells her. The ladies all applaud Scarlett's admirable performance and Carson tells the guys that she's tougher than she looks. Now, everyone is anxious to find out what the last match of the first round is. Donna steps forward as the last wrestler for the ladies and looks around to see who her opponent is, expecting it to be someone she doesn't know all too well like Jamie's friend Dave or Pamela's friend Rita's husband. But she turns to see her grandfather, Robert Russo stepping onto the mat to wrestle against her.

"Pop pop? You wanna join in on this?" asks Donna.

"Well, that's why I entered" he replies. The family doesn't know how to feel about Donna wrestling Robert, wondering how the almost 40 year age gap might affect their match.

To be continued...

Added after 6 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthvaapad [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My only comment is that I always have to go back and check to see which character is which. If you could somehow post a quick primer of who everyone is at the beginning of each match it might help. Other than that a great series.

This is a good idea. I'll try to do that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracymixed [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
love this story! maybe some pictures of the people would help in keeping track of who's who because there's definitely a lot of characters
I would absolutely LOVE to do this but, unfortunately, it would be difficult to finds pictures of people that fit the descriptions since I did those beforehand, let alone finding pictures of women that I find as attractive as I'm imagining these characters to be

Thanks for the suggestion though!

Last edited by reversehs; 19-Jul-19 at 03:31.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to reversehs For This Useful Post: