Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Jun-19, 02:11
Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,352 Times in 147 Posts
Default Evan vs Christina & Melisha: Special Handicap BBW Exhibition Match

Today I’d like to talk about the second private exhibition match I was in. I have to warn you this was a literal squash match; normally my bouts are at least somewhat competitive, but this one was me up against two of the biggest, meanest BBWs in the league, and it was hurricane-style with both of them in the ring at once, so I’m afraid there’s not really much mystery I can create about who won. This was a few years into my career, so by now I knew how to handle myself pretty well, but even so I was a bit scared going up against Christina Dominguez and Melisha Moore. (If you’re wondering how I ended up in this match at all, it was literally picked out of a hat - this was the year you volunteered for a gimmick match, and whatever you picked, you were stuck with. At least I didn’t get my buddy Kyle’s “Strapon/Anal Orgasm Submission Only” combo; I think he was the only guy in the back who would’ve been happy to trade with me.)

Both of my opponents were enormous - broad shoulders, big natural tits, fat bellies, wide hips and thick limbs. Melisha was larger across the shoulders with bigger boobs, whereas Christina had wider hips and a bigger ass. Melisha was completely shaved downstairs while Christina had a little landing strip, while Melisha’s nipples were much larger and darker than her partner’s. Christina was about 5’6”, and Melisha was about 5’8” and a half; I had a height advantage on both of them, but I think together they probably weighed four or five me’s total. This was after the powers that be realized there wasn’t much point in making wrestlers start with swimsuits they quickly disposed of, so we were all starting completely naked from the get go.

Both women were pretty; Melisha had large, dark features - deep brown eyes, a long nose and thick, sensuous lips as well as very long, black wavy hair that reached over halfway down her back with heavy, asymmetrical bangs in front, almost covering her left eye. Christina in contrast had lighter skin, with more delicate features - almond-shaped brown eyes, an upturned little nose and narrow, pouty lips. Her dark hair was tied into a thick braid resting on her right shoulder. Christina had a round face with small ears while Melisha’s was longer, more of an oval.

To begin the match, my plan was simple; I was going to run away from my opponents, hoping their conditioning would let me outlast them. This worked briefly, just long enough to piss off both the crowd, who wanted to see me smashed flat, and my opponents, who started angrily yelling at me as they realized what I was trying to do.

Then they got smart and split up to catch me. Christina went around behind my back and Melisha came around the front; Christina chased me into her partner’s arms, and although I tried to stop I ran straight into her, and she picked me up and simply fell forward, crushing me into the mat with her weight on top. I couldn’t see it, but Christina set up for a splash, and when Melisha rolled off me, her partner left me less than a second to react before her body slammed into mine.

These dual impacts left me completely out of breath maybe two minutes into the match, and my opponents pounced; Melisha pulled me up to my feet, throwing me into a corner. I turned and took the impact on my back, my eyes going wide as I saw that Melisha had followed me and was charging at me like an oncoming train. I knew if she hit I’d be in deep shit and managed to leapfrog over her; she hit the turnbuckles chest-first with a loud grunt, but my respite was short lived as Christina was right behind her. I think they had planned for Melisha to pancake me against the ringpost, and just as I came off Christina would hit, transmit her force through her partner and they’d pancake me again; in practice, even having dodged Melisha, there was no chance to get out of Christina’s way and she smashed into me, crushing me against Melisha’s back.

The three of us all fell down from the impact, but I was more winded than the two women; before I could catch my breath Melisha was behind me, pulling me up to a sitting position and applying a strong full nelson, Christina in front of me on her knees. She slid forward, trapping my legs under her fat thighs, fitting my face into the cavern between her huge, hanging tits. Melisha pushed my head forward for good measure as I was locked into an inescapable breast smother.

For a second I had a spark of hope as Christina’s heavy, natural breasts might leave me a little room to turn my head, but she snuffed even this small mercy out, using her left arm to make a shelf to rest her boobs on, her right hand steadying herself on my shoulders. Now no matter where I turned there was only soft titflesh and the giggling laughter of my opponents. With the wind already knocked out of me, it wasn’t long before my lungs were burning in this hold; I struggled as best I could, but with Melisha holding my tight arms in her full nelson and Christina sitting on my legs, I wasn’t going anywhere until they allowed it. Eventually they let me go and I collapsed on my back, eyes closed, sucking down the biggest breaths I could.

“Ahhh, look at him,” Melisha giggled. “He’s napping! Just like a little baby!” Christina’s response was to drop an elbow into my stomach that left me reeling; the precious little air I’d managed to take in was driven right back out.

“C’mon, get him up!” Christina barked. “Don’t let him catch his breath, he’ll run away like a little bitch!” I was pulled up to my feet, and before I could move they spun me around so I was facing Melisha, Christina behind me. My opponents wrapped their arms around each other, applying a double bearhug, crushing me between them. I think this is the most female flesh I’ve ever been pressed between; all the crowd could see of me was my arms sticking out of the sandwich my opponents had made. This was even worse than the titsmother - in addition to not being able to take in any air, I was being smooshed, and only my opponent’s bodies kept me vertical. As if this wasn’t embarrassing enough, despite the suffering the two big women were inflicting on me, I was hard as a rock; I had started getting stiff during the ttismother, and now with my shaft rubbing up against Melisha’s smooth upper thighs, I was achingly erect despite the discomfort I was in. I hoped for a second this might go unnoticed, but of course…

“He’s hard!” Melisha screamed. “This guy’s about to get crushed to death and he’s pokin’ me with his boner!!”
“Gross!” Christina yelled back. “Squeeze him harder!” I thought this was impossible, but somehow they did; my arms flailed helplessly as my opponents pulled each other even closer. My vision was completely dark, the edges beginning to go red as I started slowly passing out, drooling against Melisha’s body. This was clearly not the first time my opponents had done this; they knew just how hard to squeeze to keep me on the edge of consciousness, never letting me go all the way out.

When they released me I fell to the mat in a heap, panting helplessly; I tried to raise one arm to shield my eyes from the bright overhead lights, but I was too gassed even for this, and had to settle for closing my eyes and praying that my opponents would give me a moment to recover. Of course, that was a vain hope; I was quickly yanked to my feet as Melisha slapped on a headlock and pulled me across the ring to one of the corners. She threw me back-first up against the ringpost as Christina climbed outside the ring onto the apron, coming up behind me and trapping my arms back against the post. Melisha bent over in front of me, grabbing the middle ropes, then started giving me repeated shoulder thrusts. One of these was enough to, once again, drive all the air out of my lungs, and each one after that hurt more and more; I couldn’t even bend over as Christina held my arms, and I didn’t have enough breath to even scream as Melisha demolished me, her shoulder smashing into the same spot on my stomach over and over again.

Only when Melisha stopped to turn around and acknowledge some cheering from the crowd did I have a moment to take a deep breath; she turned back around and went to resume her shoulder thrusts, but as she bent over I pleaded for mercy.

“Stop, I’m gonna barf!” I yelled. That stopped her and she leaned back up.
“You serious? You better not throw up on me!”
“I’m serious,” I wheezed.
“All right. Christina, switch!” The wrestler out on the apron passed my arms to her partner, just to make sure I didn’t try anything, not that I had the energy to even imagine such a thing. They changed positions, Christina pulling me out of the corner enough for Melisha to slide behind me and lock up my arms. My back being against her soft chest at least felt better than the hard ringpost thanks to Melisha being inside the ring where Christina had stayed on the apron, but that was small comfort as without a word Christina came up to me and started hammering punches into my stomach.

As much as Melisha’s shoulder thrusts had hurt, this was worse; Christina knew how to throw a punch, and she was able to get her considerable weight into her hits as her fists slammed into my tummy. She worked my body like a heavy bag, and although she didn’t end up hitting me that many times, just the few hard punches she delivered were enough to basically put me out of the fight; I was sagging helplessly in Melisha’s arms by the time Christina was finished. I watched in horrified slow motion as she took several steps back, then charged and crashed into me with a devastating body splash.

Melisha released me and I collapsed, landing on my left side with a gasp, holding my aching stomach. My lack of air was prompting me to suck in as much as I could, but my gut was so sore that big deep breaths shot pain through my belly; I found myself taking in small, sucking breaths for the few seconds I had before my opponents were on me again. They rolled me over, looking down at me like roadkill (which I felt like).

“Look, he’s soft,” Melisha noted, idly rubbing her bare foot against my limp cock, almost sounding disappointed. “Well, I guess we did work him over pretty good.”
“You want to see that little thing get stiff again? Here, I got it. Get him up on all fours.” They manhandled me into position; Christina kept both hands braced on my shoulders to prevent me trying to go anywhere as Melisha laid down in front of me, spreading her legs wide in front of my face. Before I could lean down and get to work, Christina shoved me forward, grabbing my hair and roughly rubbing my face against her partner’s crotch. When she stopped I was able to get to work, running my tongue over Melisha’s slit, teasing her clit briefly before I started eating her out.

“Eat that pussy,” Christina started chanting. “Eat that pussy!” After a few repetitions, the crowd started picking it up as well, until three quarters of the audience was cheering me on. There’s worse ways to spend an afternoon, and although my tongue got a little tired, it was nice to catch my breath. By the time Melisha started ramping up for her climax I was nice and rested, and already thinking I might be able to do some damage to Christina while her partner was, hopefully, incapacitated by the biggest orgasm I could inflict on her. The crowd got louder as Melisha’s entire body started shaking, even the fans who hadn’t been chanting starting to cheer and whoop as Melisha screamed in pleasure. For a second I panicked as her legs reached up to lock around my head, but after a scary half a minute I realized this was just instinct as she reached her climax; as she came down, she released me to lay flat on her back, panting.

“Gooooood boy,” Christina told me, still holding my left shoulder and a handful of my hair. “Now - hey!” she yelled as I darted out of her grip, quickly standing up and turning to face her. “Oh, you think you still have a chance?” she waved me on with a smirk. “Come on!” She went to grab me and I darted in past her closing arms, slamming my best straight right into her belly, my fist sinking into her fat gut. She gasped and leaned against me weakly; I pushed her back enough to create a little room and floored her with a following left uppercut.

She hit the mat hard on her back with a grunt, and I went around to her side, dropping an elbow into her stomach before she could get up. I wanted to do as much damage as I could before Melisha recovered and went to my strikes, pulling my gasping opponent up to her feet, throwing her into a corner. She turned and hit the ringpost back-first, which obligingly left her laid out open for me as I came in and started working her body with punches.

Christina leaned back against the post, her arms draped over the top ropes, unable to fight back as I slammed hit after hit into her stomach and sides, trying to drain her power. After a dozen I risked a quick look over my shoulder - Melisha was still on her back, but her eyes were open and she was staring at me in shock. I knew I didn’t have much time and turned back to Christina and tried to knock her out fast, slamming hooks into her jaw, her head turning to the side with each hit.

After a half dozen of these Christina’s chin was resting on her head and she was drooling; I wasn’t sure if she was out cold, but that was as far as I got as Melisha came up behind me, wrapping her arms around my chest in a reverse bearhug and lifting me right off the mat with a roar. She leaned back and started shaking me back and forth as I kicked my legs, trying to struggle out of the hold. This didn’t work, and I started throwing elbows behind me; one of these got Melisha in her left breast and she screamed, throwing me down to the mat. I rolled over and got up; Christina was still out of it, but Melisha had me trapped in the corner as she advanced on me with her hands up, palms out, looking like she’d try and catch any punch I threw at her.

I darted forward with a right hook aimed at Melisha’s jaw; she caught it, but not the followup kick to her belly. She slumped forward against me, almost accidentally pushing me into Christina; I braced my feet, grabbing her right arm, going around to her side, spinning her in a circle to build up momentum, then whipped her into the corner, where she squashed her own partner against the ringpost. Melisha smashed into her and fell down, leaving her partner wide open, still hanging off the ropes.

I charged in and slammed my shoulder into Christina’s stomach, hoping I’d managed to leave her out of commission for enough time to work over her partner. Melisha was already getting up and I went around behind her, squatting down and slapping on my best sleeperhold. I heard her gasp as my right arm snaked around her neck and I started squeezing. She slapped my arms ineffectively and for a second I had a vision of finishing her with this simple but effective hold, slowly working her down to the mat as she passed out in my strong, manly and ruggedly handsome arms.

Of course what actually happened is she planted her feet, stood up and tossed me over her shoulder, breaking the hold as I flipped over her and hit the mat on my back. I rolled away from her and we squared off; I spared a quick look over Melisha’s shoulder at her partner, still limp in the corner. I guess I looked a little too long as Melisha surprised me with her speed, darting in and grabbing me. She picked me up and ran across the ring, holding me up, until we reached the opposite corner, where she slammed me against the turnbuckles with all the momentum she’d built up. The top turnbuckle was in the center of my back, and although the impact knifed white-hot pain up my spine, I couldn’t even scream as Melisha smashing into me knocked all the air out of me.

My opponent yanked me up to my feet, forcing me back into the corner, putting one hand under my chin and pushing. I was shoved up against the ringpost, looking straight up, Melisha’s other hand holding me steady as she slammed her knee into my stomach. I gasped, blindly trying to push her away; this didn’t even slow me down as she landed a second kneestrike, then a third. She released my chin and I fell to all fours, holding myself and gasping, only for her to grab my shoulders, shoving me back into the corner, laying the back of my head on the bottom turnbuckle. She turned her back to me and it took a second for me to realize what she was doing as she backed into the corner, enveloping my face between her giant, sweaty asscheeks.

It was at this point in the match that I thought I might die. Kyle’s strapon anal orgasm only match seemed pretty good right now as Melisha completely cut my air intake off with her ass, and my attempt to try and push her away was completely unsuccessful. I was left helplessly slapping her butt and thighs as she started wiggling her huge rump back and forth on my face. As if this move wasn’t effective enough, she reached backwards to grab my hair, pulling me even deeper into her asscrack. And if all this wasn’t bad enough, I somehow started getting hard again, which did not go unnoticed; I could hear two women in the front row discussing how embarrassed I must be, which only made me harder.

Just before I passed out, Melisha shifted off me, giving me a chance to breathe; she did a 180, facing me, then nailed me with a Banzai drop, jumping and dropping her big butt into my stomach, leaving me convulsing helplessly on the mat. She rolled me over, then went behind me and pulled me up to all fours; her big right hand wrapped around my cock and started slowly milking me, while her left index finger started pressing against my asshole. I gasped as it went in, then groaned as she started fingering me, matching the motion with her handjob. The only thing that saved me from going off was Christina approaching; I guess looking back it was ironic I’d wanted to finish Melisha off while her partner was stunned, but only her coming back into the match saved me as she walked over and got into an argument with Melisha. Now this match wasn’t recorded, so I can’t go back to grab exactly what they said, so this is as close as I can come from memory:

“What are you doing?” Christina demanded. “Don’t be nice to him! Look what he did to me!”
“I’m not being nice!” Melisha protested. “I’m humiliating him!”
“Oh, please. Like he has any pride. He’s probably just loving that you’re even touching him!”
“I’m going to make him eat it up after he spurts!”
“He probably loves that, too! Look, he’s squirming!”
“Yeah, well what do you want to do to him?”
“Give him a footjob-”
“How is that worse than finger-fucking his asshole?!”

“Listen!” Christina screamed. I could have laughed at my opponents arguing if Melisha hadn’t started fingering my back door even faster and rougher as she got frustrated. “Listen, it’s more humiliating because you’re only touching him with the bottom of your dirty feet-”
“My feet aren’t dirty!”
“It’s a metaphor!” Christina bellowed. “You only touch him with the lowest part of your body, and you make him shoot right on his tummy!”
“That’s not worse than fingering his ass like a girl! Besides, it’s more embarrassing if he has to lick it up after!”
“All right, look. Here - “

I watched in amazement as Christina lay down on the mat behind me, apparently going to try and fit her feet around my cock. Melisha released my shaft, and stopped moving her finger as her partner attempted to reach her feet between me and the mat. I took a deep breath and shot forward away from my opponents, who had apparently thought I was completely finished; Melisha made a late attempt to grab my thigh, but it was far too late as I escaped, turning around to face them as they stood up.

Melisha went around to my left and Christina my right; I stayed facing Melisha, who was still pretty fresh, whereas her opponent had a big bruise on her tummy and seemed to still be winded. I had some idea about charging Melisha and tackling her, taking her across the ring far enough to stay out of Christina’s grip for a little bit; I don’t think this ever had much chance of working - I was basically doomed as long as both women were on their feet - but it completely failed as I backed up and ran into Melisha, who simply caught me, lifted me up, flipped me around, then threw herself forward and down to the mat, crushing me against it as she landed on top of me. She rolled off just for Christina to hit me with a splash, leaving me gasping; the women had basically repeated the match opening, except now instead of being fresh I was a complete wreck. Not showing any mercy, my two opponents got on each side of me, then stood on my stomach. There must have been six hundred pounds pressing down on me between the two of them; this was the worst pain yet, and I was reduced to weakly pawing at their ankles and whimpering.

“You think he’s had enough?” Melisha wondered as they stepped off me. “I think maybe we broke him.”
“Nah,” Christina was eyeing my cock, somehow still hard. “Let’s make sure he can’t fight back, though.” They pulled me to my feet, Melisha bending me over in a headlock and dragging me to the center of the ring. “Now don’t fucking move. You got it?” With that, I watched dumbfounded as the two women ran away from me; they bounced off the ropes, charging back towards me, and at the last second as they began to turn I realized they were going to crush me between their butts.

Disregarding Christina’s instruction I dropped just in time, and the two women smashed their asses together with a loud skin-on-skin smack, both of them falling to the mat rubbing their butts. “You dickstain!” Christina groaned. “You’re in so much trouble!” I knew this might be my last chance to get any offense in and moved as quickly as my aching midsection would allow, pulling Christina up. For a second I thought about lifting her, but my strength had been sapped and I got her in a headlock instead. This was dangerous - she could easily reach behind me to get my ass or in front to get my cock, and I dragged her over to the ropes before she could do either. I bent down and with a grunt managed to lift her, just enough to flip her over the top rope; she went over with a scream, thudding into the mats on the floor outside.

I turned back to the center of the ring, hoping Melisha would still be down on her back, but the impact had more humiliated than hurt her, and she was right there, landing a hard punch to my sore stomach. I moaned and leaned against her, and she pushed me back against the ropes with her left hand on my neck, her right hand giving me another gut punch. Satisfied that I was helpless, her hand drifted down to my cock, getting a reverse grip as she started jerking me off.

“That wasn’t nice,” she told me.
“Sorry,” I gasped. “I was trying to get you isolated.”
“Well, you got me isolated all right,” she purred. Before she made me cum, I saw Christina climbing back into the ring, fuming.
“Ohhhhhh, no!” she yelled as she saw Melisha working me over. “Oh, no! He’s not getting off that easy!” She stomped up to us as her partner’s hand stopped, just resting on my cock. “Mel, get him on your shoulders. I know how we’re going to finish him off.” Christina stopped to give me one more gutbuster, then pulled me off the ropes; Melisha had gotten down on her knees, and her partner picked me up and laid me across Melisha’s shoulders, like she was going to do a over the shoulder backbreaker.

I braced myself for the pain, but it never came; Melisha stood up and walked over to one of the corners, then kneeled again, my head pointing toward the center of the ring, my feet almost touching the ropes on either side of the ringpost. Christina backed into the corner, hopping up so she was sitting on the second turnbuckle - I remember thinking this was pretty nimble for a woman her size - then sticking her legs straight out, catching my shaft between the soles of her feet.

“Yeah, look at this,” Christina gloated as she started moving her feet up and down. “Are you going to cum just from the bottom of my feet, loser? I know you are!” After all they’d been teasing me, I didn’t last long; soon I was bucking my hips up against Christina’s feet as she forced me to cum, the crowd oooooooo’ing loudly as I began spurting into the air. Christina roughly milked my cock through my climax until I was begging her to stop from the post-orgasm sensation; she kept on for a minute, cackling, before finally having mercy.

Christina told Melisha to get me on all fours again, and I was dumped off the black wrestler’s back; Christina opened her legs wide and her partner forced me forward, rubbing my face into her partner’s crotch. For a little bit Melisha held her hand braced against the back of my head as I started licking Christina’s pussy; when she saw I was doing what they wanted she moved down and started giving me a spanking as I ate Christina out. I tried to ignore the stinging slaps she was landing on my ass, but my squirms each time she landed one seemed to be egging her on.

I went at Christina even faster, trying to make her cum before Melisha hurt my ass too badly; luckily she seemed pretty turned on from dominating me and finishing me off, and soon enough she reached her climax, reaching down to push my face deeper into her crotch as she came. She almost fell off the turnbuckle in ecstasy, staying seated on it until she was finished, then slowly lowering herself down to the mat, leaning back against the ringpost.

“Well, what are we going to do with him now?” Melisha cupped my chin with one hand, pulling my head back.
“Please, just pin me,” I begged.
“I don’t know!” Christina moaned, slowly getting up. “Oh, I don’t know! What do you think?” She did a slow circle, pointing at the crowd, who howled Noooooooooooo! “Sorry,” she giggled, clearly not sorry. “C’mon, let’s finish him. Like we practiced.” What did that mean? I made an attempt to crawl away, but Melisha grabbed me, laying on top of me and wrapping one big arm around my neck.

“Where do you think you’re going? Haven’t you had enough yet?”
“Yes,” I gasped.
“Good, then you better not move, alright?” She released me, flipping me over onto my back. “You start moving like you’re trying to escape, and- “ she drew her thumb across her throat with a slightly disturbing smile. “Got it?”
“Yes,” I gasped.
“Good boy,” she patted my cheek condescendingly. “Now just lay there.”

I did as they instructed; Melisha went to my left side, Christina to my right. They laid down on their backs as well, then leaned up off the mat, inching forward until my stiffening cock was caught between their wet pussies. They started moving their hips up and down, basically tribbing each other with my cock in the middle; this felt amazing and I laid back with a moan, accepting my defeat. It had been long enough since my previous climax to get hard again, and the wet, slippery movement of my opponent’s slits against the side of my cock felt amazing; sometimes they’d go high enough to tease the tip before sliding back down. In no time I was squirming, then panting and digging my fingers into the mat as they forced me to a powerful climax, thrusting my hips up in the air as I came, cum gushing out in thick spurts, landing on my cock and my opponent’s crotches and hips. I was in heaven for a little while, but to my horror they didn’t stop; as my dick began to soften, they scooted closer, crushing my shaft between their labias.

“I give up!” I wailed. “Oh, god! Stop! You’re crushing me!”
“That’s right!” Christina yelled back. “We’re gonna make you a girl! Kiss your pecker goodbye!” My hands curled into claws, hammering the mat as my body shook uncontrollably; I hoped my dick would get small enough to slip out from between them, but they were pressing together so tightly it was stuck there as they kept grinding. Destroying me seemed to be an aphrodisiac for Christina as she went off next, bucking her hips savagely against my deflated penis and her partner’s crotch, wailing in pleasure as she came hard. After finishing she laid back, panting, leaving just Melisha still working her pussy up and down; she squeezed so hard more cum started dribbling out of my abused cock. Melisha at least had a little mercy, reaching down to play with her clit with one hand, the other tweaking her left nipple as she helped herself along. When she finally came I figured my ordeal was over; there was nothing left they could do to me. I guess my opponents agreed as Melisha chirped “Let’s pin him!”

Melisha laid across my body for the pin; Christina laid on top of her partner, and despite my weak attempt to kick out, I had no chance as the referee anticlimactically counted the end of the match. It certainly was a unique experience, but not one I’m eager to repeat; it was three weeks and one embarrassing doctor’s visit before I could even start training to get back in the ring again, and I think this match is a large part of how I got the reputation for jobbing to larger girls. (Not that there isn’t plenty of supporting evidence…)
Old 14-Jun-19, 17:09
Points: 6,342, Level: 33 Points: 6,342, Level: 33 Points: 6,342, Level: 33
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Evan vs Christina & Melisha: Special Handicap BBW Exhibition Match

Wow. Amazing story. Talk about a squash match! Love how the girls dominated with their weight and the tag team chemistry. Evan's ribs must have taken a beating!
Old 15-Jun-19, 09:53
Points: 2,839, Level: 22 Points: 2,839, Level: 22 Points: 2,839, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

To be honest, a "Strapon/Anal Orgasm Submission Only" match sounds pretty interesting
Old 18-Jun-19, 07:28
Points: 1,858, Level: 17 Points: 1,858, Level: 17 Points: 1,858, Level: 17
Last Achievements

Great Match . Would love to see part 2 of this match and hopefully similar interesting matches .
The Following User Says Thank You to Torque For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jun-19, 15:16
Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

hi! don't want to bother but can you check my personal message
Old 20-Jun-19, 14:59
Points: 5,403, Level: 31 Points: 5,403, Level: 31 Points: 5,403, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Really great story. Love jobber matches where the women are much bigger. Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to kman3uk For This Useful Post:

Tags
bbw, handicap match, male vs female