Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Oct-18, 14:00
Points: 5,101, Level: 30 Points: 5,101, Level: 30 Points: 5,101, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: SFL: The Return

Thats sophia
Old 28-Oct-18, 18:28
Points: 5,448, Level: 31 Points: 5,448, Level: 31 Points: 5,448, Level: 31
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

(Hi everyone! So here's the first fall in another match in Ruby's story, this time against a more seasoned opponent. I hope you guys enjoy it!)

So, now that I'm a full timer, I have to travel with the main show, and train while on the go. Even if I'm not scheduled to compete, which I am tonight, I'm still on the move. And let me just say, when I was part of this, way back in '07, we didn't do anywhere near this kind of traveling. Luckily I managed to catch a nap in the hotel before coming to the venue where we had been set up, but I was running a little late thanks to that. Now in my dressing room, I had finished dressing, putting on my red bikini when a knock sounded on my door.

"Alicia!" Mina's voice sounded a little hurried. She had wanted me ready a half hour before the match, I assumed to talk tactics and such, BUt I had only left her about fifteen. "Are you dressed, I've got people with me!"

I know you may think it's a little strange, protecting modesty when I'm involved in a sex wrestling league, but the time just before and after match is regarded as like...a private moment, I guess you'd say. Time for yourself that shouldn't be intruded on without permission. It's sort of a culture thing in our league.

"I'm decent, come in!"

With that, Mina opened the door, coming in with a two people a man and a woman. I had seen them before, moving about backstage.

"This is Andy, and Maria. They're part of the wardrobe and costuming people." Mina introduced them

"Hi!" Maria said enthusiastically. "I was, no am, a fan of yours. From your early days, back when they were recording the matches on DVD. I still have a lot of those. And then a few weeks ago when you took on Aurelius, that ending just wow."

"Yeah, ignore the fangirl." Andy said with a sideways, but not unkind look. "Although, I have to say, I'm impressed that someone who's been away as long as you have managed to come back and get a win, even if it was against one of the rookies. "So I got together with Maria, and well she told me that you were missing something from back in the day. So we came with a present."

With that Maria produced a brown box and set it down on the floor, before motioning to it.

"I hope you like it!" she said.

Curious, I opened the box. I moved aside the packing material and then gasped in surprise. Pulling out the gift, a black leather jacket, I turned it about. Red rhinestones on the back spelled out the letters RR for Ruby Ryder. Just like the one I had when I was first competeting. Although, there was an addition. Engraved and stitched on the back, with red thread under the letters was the silhouette was a long haired woman straddling a motorcycle.

"Oh my god...." I breathed. "Where did you....is this...?" I stammered.

Andy grinned.
"It's not your original jacket. Nobody knows what happened to it after you left." he answered. "But, I managed to find another jacket with the same retro bomber style that original had. Maria then did the work customizing the jacket, including the added touch of the woman on the bike."

Maria smiled wordlessly at me as I processed this.

"Guys...thanks so much. I don't know what to say. Thank you." I said to the two. I would have stepped forward to hug them, but then Mina cut into the touching scene.

"Hey, Ruby, you've got to be out in the ring soon." she said.

Putting on the jacket, I smiled at the two of them. Maria hurriedly pulled out her phone to take a picture, so I posed provacatively, leaning against a wall, arm over my head. The girl turned an almost alarming shade of red as she took the picture, freeing me up to leave with Mina.

The trainer turned my mind to the match at hand.

"So, you'll be up against Rescue." she stated. "He's experienced, although mostly as a tag team member. He's usually paired up with his wife, Enforcer."

"What's with those names?" I asked with a sideways glance.

"Well his real name is Tony, and his wife is Monica. But you'll see the reason for the stage names when they come out." Mina replied. "Now like I was saying this guy is experienced, unlike Marcus. You won't be saved by some premature sexual submission. He's strong too, so don't expect him to back away from any tests of strength. That being said, he uses that power in very straight forward ways. He's not a genius at grappling, but he isn't afraid to toss you around the ring. Also, one more thing: Between him and his partner....he has forced a lot more sexual submissions than she has, so you're in there with the better erotic grappler of the two."

"Oh..." I smiled as this match got a lot more interesting. "You know how to get me motivated for a match.."

"I thought you'd like that...."

After I made my to the ring, clad in my new jacket, I awaited the arrival of my opponent.

"From Albuquerque, New Mexico, being accompanied to the ring by his partner, Enforcer, he is one half of Team Nine-Eleven! He is....Rescue!" the announcer called.

Oh....that's the reason for the names. Rescue came down to the ring, clad in a fireman's jacket thrown over his shirtless torso and red wrestling speedo. His wife, Enforcer, was dressed as a police officer, one that I wouldn't mind pulling me over for a speeding ticket, let me just say.

Climbing into the ring, Tony, err, Rescue, took off the fireman's coat he was wearing, putting on display a body hot enough that I thought he should change his stage name to Firehazard. Stepping to the center of the ring, we stood facing each other as the ref, a guy this time, explained the rules. The standard SFL engagement, a best of three fall match up. Submissions and orgasms both counted as falls, of course. These rules really sounded like they made matches far shorter than what I was used to, which were first to three falls. I mean sure, you could blitz through a match three to zero, but really each match was more like a back and forth war. Like how my match with Junior went. But here, I couldn't afford to lose two falls in a row.

"Ruby Ryder," Rescue began as soon as the ref finished. "You know, I heard that you set some record in your last match. Fastest orgasm forced from an opponent. From start of sexual contact to an orgasm, fourty eight seconds."

"Well, not that I mind holding a record after my first match back. But, he was a rookie." I gave a modest shrug and a smile. I mean, I felt bad for Mark because that was going to be something that would hang over him for a good while. But yeah, still, that's a solid boost to my own reputation. "Turned out I was too hot for a gladiator to handle. But you, Mister Fireman, should be used to dealing with...heated situations."

I'm a sucker for bad puns. I'm not sorry at all.

"Mmm, well I believe I have the hose for the job." he replied.

Ehh....points for effort.

The ref sent us to our corners to await the bell. I took my jacket off, handing it to a tech who put it away for safe keeping. Rescue stripped down to his tights. When the bell rang, Rescue came at me straight on, charging to meet me in the center of the ring. We went into what I call a sexfighters' clinch, each of us with a hand clasping the back of the other's head as the other darted for the other's crotch. We locked eyes as our hands worked on each other. Soon I had his cock hard, bulging in his tights as I ran my fingers over it's length through the material. His fingers rubbed and pressed against my pussy, showing a good deal of experience as he focused on the lips of my sex through my bikini bottoms. We both gasped and groaned softly, but kept our eyes locked with each other, waiting for a sign of distraction, of weakness.

I slid my fingers up the hard length until I found the head of his cock. I began to focus my attention on it, rubbing and squeezing it. Tony groaned, his eyes closing as he tried to block out the pleasure. Just the chance I was waiting for.

Moving suddenly, I hip tossed him onto the mat while he was unfocused. The firefighter hit the ground on his back with a grunt of pain. He sat up almost as soon as he hit the ground but the throw had put me behind him already. I jumped up and dropped to my knees from my position while knotting my hands together and driving them down on the top of Rescue's head with all my strength added to the force of gravity!

"Ahh fuck!" he cried out, clutching his head and falling onto his back in agony!

"Get up! You can't just lay there!" His wife, Enforcer yelled out at him.

But her warning came too late for him. I was already securing a hold, crawling over him, my chest and head between his legs. My own pair crossed behind his head, securing it between my thighs as my hands pulled down his tights just enough to free his cock. Rescue groaned as I squeezed down on his head. The ref, drawn by the sound, asked him if he wanted to give as I removed my top. But he valiantly refused, calling out "No!" as his police officer spouse cheered for him. He would then start to reach for the ropes, which were actually close. His reach fell a little short, but he began to shift and slide us closer. That's ok though....I didn't want his submission here, I had other plans.

I slipped his cock between my tits, my large orbs nearly engulfing the enitre member as I used my hands to squeeze them tight. From between my thighs I heard a shuddering "Mmmnn....ohhhh my god." and Tony's struggles suddenly stopped for a moment. First sliding one breast up and down one side of his shaft, and then the other, I drew another wordless moan of pleasure from him.

"You like titjobs, don't you...?" I called back teasingly as I discovered a turn on, a weakness. It was a sexfighting talent I developed through experience. You see, everyone has things they like, sex acts they respond more to, that are harder for them to resist, and I could eventually find out what that weakness was. Eventually. Some people are better at hiding it than others....but not our honest fireman. "Especially from women with big tits like mine, hm? Lucky for you, I'm really good at those."

I was aware of Tony's hand grasping the rope. The ref then began to call for me to release the headscissor hold, since he got a rope break. However rope breaks don't stop sexual exchanges. As soon as his head was free Rescue's hands moved aside the part of my bikini covering my pussy as he moved into a true sixty nine with me. Soon I felt a surprisingly nimble and skilled tongue probing at my folds, making me quiver and moan "Ohhh...fuck..." as my own sexual attack stalled. Ok, no wonder this guy has a good amount of forced orgasms. Finally, a worthwhile sexual duel, my first since I came back.

"Come on, work that slut's pussy!" Enforcer called from ringside. Two of his fingers worked their way into my sex, adding to the sensations coursing through me as he continued to tease the lips of my pussy, making me cry out loudly and throw my head back in pleasure for a moment!

Rallying, I squeezed my breasts together over his cock tightly and began to pump them up and down, moving my orbs quickly up and down his length. I also bent my head down, and whenever the tip of his cock was pushed through my cleavage, I would give it a quick series of circular licks with my tongue.

"Ahh..just cum for me Ruby! You know you can't take much more!" he cried out.

"Oh, I think I'm about to drain your hose mister fireman!"

For several long, heated moments we kept erotically attacking each other. Our moans and cries of pleasure were muffled by the other's groin, as the crowd waited with baited breath for one of us to give in to the other. Finally....Tony's hands and lips fell away from my sex as he threw his head back! I gave a relieved groan, having grown hot and aroused during the sexual exchange!

"Ohhhh! Oh god, Monica, babe, her tits! She's so good! Ahhhh fuck, yes!" he called out. With a last loud cry, his hips thrust up, the head of his cock pushing up from my cleavage as it erupted with bursts of his hot cum, coating my tits with his submission.

"Winner of the first fall with a headscissor into titjob, Ruby Ryder!" the announcer called.

Rolling off of the firefighter, I got to my feet with a smile of triumph, although my wet sex was a testament to how close that fall was. I cupped a hand over it as I crossed over to my corner. Taking a deep breath, then another I would try to get a handle on my arousal. While there was nothing against the rules about...taking care of that with my fingers, I didn't want to give Rescue a clue at how worked up I was.

"Oh wow, what a sixty nine! Ruby hasn't been tested that much erotically since her return to action, but she managed to sexually overcome Rescue in that position! And he is no push over in a purely sexual battle. Many other women have been in Ruby's position there and found themselves cumming to his tongue!"

"Good observation, but Ruby didn't walk away unchallenged. The way she shivered and moaned throughout that exchange, she couldn't have been that far from an orgasm herself. She's going to have to focus, let her body cool down during the rest break. I don't think she should rush back into another sexual face off with Rescue in the next round...."

Letting my attention wander away from Captain Obvious the sexfighting analyst there, I focused on what was happening in Rescue's corner. Enforcer had hopped onto the apron during the rest break and was saying something in his ear. Her husband nodded, and I noticed the way their eyes would flick over to me. She must be advising him, giving him ways to adapt, tactics to try. They really were a true sexfighting couple, while I was out here by myself. Still, in the end, it's me versus Rescue. And good advice from the wife or no, I was determined to outwrestle and outfuck him....

(If you made it to the end, thank you again for reading! And feel free to leave any comments and suggestions! Also, here's Rescue and Enforcer, in her uniform then out of it!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rescue.jpg (42.6 KB, 113 views)
File Type: jpg Enforcer1.jpg (29.7 KB, 273 views)
File Type: jpg Enforcer2.jpg (29.8 KB, 304 views)

Last edited by Valen; 28-Oct-18 at 20:18.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Valen For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-18, 20:53
Last Achievements

(Hey all, thanks for reading! Here's the second fall of Ruby's match versus Rescue.)

As the ref called a warning that the rest period was about to end, I had to admit I wasn't as cooled down as I would have liked. Although I didn't feel like I was as close to a climax as I was when the round ended, I could still feel the slickness of my sex. Coming out of the corner, I waited for the bell to ring. Once it did, Tony surprised me by aggressively charging forward!

Catching me around the waist, the larger stronger man lifted me up and ran forward. With a roar of effort he rushed me into the corner, crushing my back into the turnbuckles! Not content with that, he lowered his stance, and then lunged forward putting all his weight and strength into a shoulder block into my stomach! He repeated this again, and again, going on as Enforcer called out "That's right, way to take charge!" in support of her spouse. Stepping back after a few moents of repeated shoulder thrusts, Rescue looked on at me as I slumped into the corner.

Well, at least I didn't have to worry about being turned on anymore. Although now I was worried about sucking down enough air into my lungs.

Backing up Rescue clenched his fists and squared up. I felt a sense of confusion. Mina had told me this guy's talents were more geared towards the sexual rather than fighting. Had she been wrong? But as he swung, I saw no real skill behind it. I mean, Tony was built, and strong, so yeah a punch from him would hurt. But after all the countless hours of boxing training I had been subjected to by Mark's trainer, Tyler, I could recognize when someone was actually swinging with training, or just swinging. And for whatever reason, Rescue had decided to wrestle and fight me, instead of facing me in another sexual duel. Which honestly, was a lucky break for me. As aroused as I was, I didn't think I could outlast him in another sexual exchange right at the start. I could only guess that his wife told him to switch gears during the rest break.

Ducking under the blow, I grabbed him around the waist and spun, reversing our position and putting his back against the corner. Quickly I dipped into my newfound boxing skills and struck with a pair of body punches into Tony's ribs! The guy grunted, but he was apparently tough. That, maybe my striking power isn't all that great yet. He gave a hard two handed shove into my chest that sent me backpedaling away from him! I lost my balance, falling over onto my back. Quickly, the fireman was on me, 'rescuing' me from the burden of my bikini bottoms by pulling them off of me with a hard tub that pulled apart the knots in the strings holding it in place.

Rescue bent down, hands going for my legs. Reacting fast, I tucked them into my body and then kicked out with them, hard. Both feet drove into the fire fighter's stomach, doubling him over and sending the air rushing out of him! As he turned away from me, gasping I rose up to my knees and grabbed his tights, then with a sharp yank, pulled them all the way down to his feet!

With a yell of surprise, Tony stepped out of them as I rose up to my feet, the garment in my hand. Turning around, he faced me with a look of shock on his face.

"Wait...did you just pants me like some teenager?!" he exclaimed as I twirled his tights around my finger. "Aren't you a little old for that?!"

"Maybe. But what are you gonna do about it? Have the wife come and arrest me?" I said with a smirk on my face. With that, I turned and threw the tights out of the ring....right at his wife! Enforcer batted it out of the air with a snarl of irritation....but then a smirk of her own crossed her face.

That can't mean anything good.

Turning back, I had just enough time to see Tony before he plowed into me with his shoulder leading and all of his weight folliwing it in a high impact spear!

"Yes, nice one babe!" Monica called from outside the ring.

"How about I do that?" Tony said as he got back up, letting me curl into a ball on the mat and grab my stomach. Grabbing a hold of my hair, he pulled me up to my feet. The firefighter walked me slowly to a corner, parading me past Monica before pushing me back first into the turnbuckles. For my part, I was too busy getting air back into me to resist the placement.

"Time to heat her up, get her wet then put her out!" he proclaimed to his wife and the crowd, before stepping into the corner with me.

Pressing his body against mine, Tony's lips descended on my own. I moaned into the kiss, but responded quickly to the change in pace from wrestling to sex. His hands went to me breasts, caressing them, teasing my nipples with his fingertips as I gave a groan. He got them hard, rising up from the areola. Then he sent a hand downwards brushing against mine as we both reached for each other's crotch. Finding his rod, I began to squeeze stroke it, twisting my wrist to make a spiraling sensation along it's length that made him moan as his cock stretched out to it's full erect length. But his fingers began to rub along the lips of my sex, pressing against my clit as I grew wet. It's was a lucky break he didn't open with this sort of treatment or this fall would have been over fast.

"Don't make promises you can't keep.." I breathed into his ear when he broke the kiss.

"Oh, get ready Ryder, you're getting the hose..." he growled back.

Pulling his cock free of my hand, he guided it to the lips of my pussy and in one motion, slid it deep inside me! I groaned "Ohhh, god." as he entered me fully, his pelvis meeting mine.

He set up a rhythm, pounding into me with steady, hard strokes of his shaft that sent my breasts bouncing with each thrust. I moaned into his face as I endured his onslaught.

"Feel that? I'm about to wear out your pussy, Ruby!" he crowed. "You're going to...going to...ahhh hell..."

His taunts came to a halt because I matched his rhythm and hips movements, and countered. Reaching up, I had draped my hands over his shoulders and laced my hands together behind his neck. I had also begun to flex my inner muscles around his cock as our hips pulled away form each other, then released them as we pushed our hips together again! Tony groaned in shock and as he experienced the grip of my pussy, still tight despite my age and sexual history as I tried to milk a submission from his member. Again, thank you to that Doctor Kegel guy. From outside the ring Monica gave a confused look at Tony as her man gave a desperate look her way. But for once, she didn't have any advice to call out, other than "Hang in there, Rescue!"

Still, it was enough to encourage him to rally back. Focusing, he drew his hips back as far as he could without pulling out fully, until only the very tip of the head was between the lips of my pussy. He had slipped my grip! Then the fireman slammed himself balls deep again, as far as he could go, making me cry out in pleasure as his member drove in deep and pulling it back before I could regain my sex grip. As a result, the speed of our fucking was way down, but he was scoring major hits against my control with each massive thrust! This next part may sound mean...and it's not meant as a dig on Tony who is really good at this....but it's a good thing his cock wasn't bigger or thicker. I mean, he's definitely not a below average guy down there by any means, (and if you are, that's ok, cause foreplay can really make up for a lot) but the tactic he was trying, if he had a bigger dick, might have spelled the end of the fall right there.

Still it was effective, a skilled sexfighting counter. But as he went for another hip slamming thrust, I saw an opening. When he pulled back, I reached down grabbing his exposed shaft while the head of his cock was in between the lips of my pussy. Taking it with a firm grip, I began to pump my hand up and down as I ground my sex around the head!

"Ohhhhh, Ruby you whore!" Tony cried out as he felt the sensations go through his rod!

He tried to pull away, to escape and disengage, but I wrapped my legs around his waist and kept my arms slung around his neck. Not expecting me to cling to him, Tony reeled backwards as I drove my sex down over his cock. I had a chance to win this, I had to take it before he could regroup! I leaned forward against them, making Tony overbalance and fall backwards onto the mat with me on top, his head smacking the canvas! The impact of us hitting the mat however, drove him in deep, making him hit my cervix, in the inner depths of my pussy!

I arched my back, rising all the way up into a cowgirl position stance, although not by my choice, as a burst of intense pleasure went through my sex!

"Holy....fuck!" I cried out.
"Are you cumming Ruby!?" the ref asked, her face near mine as she knelt down next to us.
"No.....!" I answered, but damn I was close!

Tony was dazed, but wouldn't remain so for long. I couldn't risk a position change to go for a blowjob or something. I would have to ride him. I took his hands in mine, spreading his arms apart and out as I leaned against them. They were almost like the handlebars of a motorcycle at this point, and served a similar purpose as I began to raise and lower my hips. Long time fans recognized a 'finishing' sexual position I used against male and, is the acceptable term transgender now? (yes, I've had some bouts with them before, although I will admit it was rare to find them in the SFL's early days) opponents and began to cheer. Everytime my hips rose, I used my position to flex my pussy around his cock, and on the down stroke, I would swivel my hips, grinding him against the inner walls of my pussy. Of course, the sensual friction worked on me as well, making me sigh and moan as I rode him. Hang on...hang on...

"Ohhnn, what...oh my god, that's so good...so tight." Tony groaned a few moments after I settled in.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" I crooned softly down to him, trying to get into his head before he could try and turn this around and battle back. "Just let it go...cum in me, hose down my hot pussy, baby!"

"No, Tony, no you can win, fuck her back!" Monica called from ringside, slapping her hands against the ring apron.

"Yes...oh yes, just like that! Ahhhh, wait fucking god, no!" he cried out loud as he fully realized his situation, but too late to stop himself from cumming!

Feeling the first burst of cum hitting my insides, I let go of his hands and rolled off of Rescue, partly to let the ref see the rest of his orgasm as he spurted burst after burst of his seed onto his stomach, but mainly because I didn't want to chance being made to cum by any last minute hip bucking from him and maybe have this fall counted as a draw.

"And winner of the second fall, and the match with a cowgirl position variant, Ruby Ryder!" announcer called as the bell rang!

"Ruby Ryder puts this one away two to nothing! A sexual shutout!" I made out one of the commentators saying as Monica shook her head in disappointment.

"A shutout, but it doesn't mean it was an easy win. Look at the state Ruby is in after this fall. If Rescue had gotten his wits together faster, he probably could have came back and made her cum in her own signature sex hold! Still, if anyone doubted that Ruby wasn't up to erotic battling and sexfights, they have to admit now that she can hold out against a sexually skilled opponent. Wait, is Ruby going to take some after match tribute?!" the second one said as I rose to my knees and quickly made my way to where Tony laid.

You bet your ass I am. I was beyond horny. If his dick wasn't up for the job, then he'd better get ready to use that tongue of his. Quickly I straddled his face and looked down at him.

"Hi there....you mind?" I said in an almost neighborly tone although I positioned my sex near his mouth. Although I preferred a willing participant, I would grind myself to an orgasm on his face and smother him in the process if I didn't get satisfaction.

Luckily for me, Tony knew and followed the unspoken rule. He raised his head, expertly kissing and licking my pussy, making me quiver in delight. From behind me, I felt hands grasp my breasts, fingers rolling my hard nipples.

Looking back I saw Tony's wife Monica straddling Tony's waist, at some point having removed her bottoms. Apparently the fireman's hose wasn't out of pressure yet, because her hips bucked against his.

"What, you didn't think I would let you have all the fun?" she said as she massaged and squeezed my tits.

"Finally, a cop around when I need one." I replied as I felt a rush of heat surge through me. Both the husband and the wife? Yes, please!

Reaching behind me, I found Monica's clit by touch, rubbing it with my fingers as she rode her man's cock.

"Oh, fuck you are good!" she moaned from the stimulation. "Ohh..yes, faster!"

Placing his lips over my clitoris, her husband then sucked on it before lashing his tongue back and forth over it, making my eyes flutter then close. A moment later I arched by back and gave a wordless cry of pleasure as I came, coating his mouth with my own juices before slumping back against Enforcer who was also cumming from the combined efforts of the me and her man.

"My...my god, you should have started the round with that tongue." I gasped as I rolled off of Tony after patting him on the cheek.

Rolling out of the ring, I watched as Enforcer rode her man to one last orgasm for him as I walked backwards up the ramp. The crowd cheered as they got one hell of a close to this match!

(For the next few stories, I'll be using a few characters that Lac has created, so I would like to thank him ahead of time, as well maybe ask that you guys check out his stories, since mine take place in the same league! Anyway, thanks for reading!)
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Valen For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-18, 21:22
Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,253 Times in 266 Posts

Awesome job on the second match! Love the details you include with every hold/move, and definitely digging Ruby's story thus far. Can't wait for the next one.

P.S. Thanks also for reading and supporting my story, "Tales of the Sex Fighting League."
The Following User Says Thank You to batman4life For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-18, 23:14
Last Achievements

batman4life, anytime man, and I should have also mentioned your story as well, sorry about that. I was a little rushed posting that before heading out for the day!

Last edited by Valen; 30-Oct-18 at 23:26.
The Following User Says Thank You to Valen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Nov-18, 04:55
Last Achievements

(Hi all! So this part is more like another interlude, setting up for the next match, as well as a revelation of sorts. I guess you could say it's more world building. Anyway, I hope you like it!)

So it's been a month since the last time you saw me, back in the ring with Tony and Monica. The league has given us a bit of a break from action, mainly to make sure we don't burn out, I think. Although I was spared Mina and Tyler's physical training during my time off I'm still exercising, keeping in shape. Now I was enjoying an early morning back in my home in Arizona, sipping at a hot cup of coffee. I had a week before the SFL's next event in Las Vegas, which I was really looking forward to. You see it's an entire night of sexfighting in oil, instead of the usual wrestling ring our league normally uses.

Heading to my bedroom, I poked my head in the door. Ah good, Marcus was still asleep, his naked chest rising and falling as he slept on.

What? Oh I guess I should explain that, cause it's not what you think. Well, yes, we spent a good part of the night having sex. But it's not what you think. First of all, he's only here for a day or two before flying out to California to spend some time at home before heading to Nevada. Secondly, it's more like, how's a good way to put it? It's like a workout. I'm keeping in practice, refining my sexual techniques and Mark, well, he gets experience and practice learning the finer points of erotic skills. It's an arrangement we made while we were training together. So yeah, not a couple, despite the fact our clothes have wound up on the same floor quite a few times. Anyway, it's also the first time he's been to my actual home. But, he needed the extra practice.

That sounded harsher than I meant. You see, Mark has a match at this event. I mean, so do I, but anyway. It's going to be his first one against someone from the actual main part of the roster, not the newbie leagues. After doing some checking, he found out she's not just some low ranked nobody either. She apprently was a contender for the tag titles at one point. And the rules for these matches had already been sent out to us, and I had to say Mark was at a serious disadvantage. It was still best two out of three falls, but falls could only be earned by making your opponent cum. Strikes of any kind were expressly forbidden. Although, crotch claws and tit mauling such were still legal, so the dirty punk had that going for him at least. Oh! I nearly forgot my favorite rule in this thing! Even though a tap put didn't score a fall, if you could make your opponent tap to something, you had a twenty count to erotically attack him or her, in a position that you choose....and they can't fight back or escape. They just had to lay there and take it! Can you imagine what I could do to someone with twenty seconds of unopposed sex work?! And with my grappling game being as good as it is these days, you know I can get someone to tap to something. Also...I have experience in oil. The old SFL did a lot of matches in it. So, yes, I am really looking forward to this thing! But, right, about Mark. Sorry got carried away. Yeah, the rules aren't doing him any favors. I'm convinced that somebody up high looked at his record, saw that in his time here he's probably scored one or two falls by orgasm and said 'let's make sure this guy learns he's in a sexual wrestling league'.

So when he called me a few days ago, explained things to me and asked if I'd be willing to help him out with some more of our private training, I figured why not. I'd be helping him out, and by this point, being 'normal' had gotten boring. The scandalized looks from the housewives looking on as I let in a guy more than ten years younger than me into my home was worth it.

And I wore him out.

I grinned as I remembered the way his eyes rolled back as I rode him. Still, he's a lot better than when we first started this arrangement. Mark was already a decent lover. I mean as far as people outside this league go. So that was a good starting point. The guy has quite a few talents now that I helped him develop that would surprise even a veteran. Sharing a bed repeatedly with me has, for the most part, solved his 'quick submission' problem by letting him experience sexual skills far beyond what rookies normally get exposed to. That being said, I think Mark just likes a woman riding his cock....he practically melts everytime I get him under me. Still, there hasn't been any repeats of our first encounter's sudden ending.

Closing the door, I went back downstairs. In my living room there was a box near my TV of DVDs freshly dug out of my attic yesterday before Mark got here. Yes, DVDs, not blu-rays. All of them in black, dusty unlabeled cases. They were all the old SFL matches from my four year stint back from 2007 to 2011. How funny that even now I know what matches were on which DVD. Selecting one, I took it over to my laptop and began to play it. Skipping through the contents I finally came to the match I was looking for. A young looking girl in a cheerleader outfit was on the screen, walking towards a ring that was obviously set up in a bar somewhere. There she was, Dynamic Dana. DD for short. She had promise, potential, if I remember. But oh so new...and having no clue what awaited her as a younger me came to the ring. At this point, I was into what would turn out to be my final year. The camera focused on DD's face, and I paused the video. Pulling out my phone, I brought up a picture the SWL's current champion, the veteran Killer Queen and enlarged it before holding my phone next to the laptop's screen to compare the two.

"Oh wow." I breathed. The face was a bit more older, and a lot more jaded and focused. It was framed by long dark hair as opposed to blonde locks, but it was still the same face. "Look at you now. Not bad, DD, not bad at all."

"Who's DD?" a sleepy sounding voice said from behind me.

Startled, I put my phone away quickly as Mark (Fuck he can be quiet when he's wants to be, I guess. He wasn't last night....or any other nights I had him in a bed.) came up and looked over my shoulder, clad in a pair of sweatpants. It was still on Dana/DD's face, and I grew quiet, waiting to see what he's make of it.

"Is that DD?" he laughed. "Wow the cheerleader gimmick. It's funny, you'd be amazed at how many of the female rookies go for something so generic."

"Oh as opposed to the gladiator stick? Real original, Junior." I replied dryly.

"So where is she now? Is she a trainer or something for the league." he asked as he moved away, going to my coffee maker. I guess he didn't recognize the SFL champion as she was back then. Good...I wanted to be the only one with this little tidbit. I don't know why, I just did. I closed the video.

"Eh, or something, I guess. I haven't seen this woman in a long time." I said as I put away my laptop.

I watched as he poured himself a cup of coffee.

"Sure, make yourself at home." I said sarcastically.

"You gonna make me put it back?"

"No, you're gonna need the energy. Pants off Marky-mark. I'm going to see if I have a bottle of olive oil somewhere. I've got under a day to show you the basics of wrestling in oil."

Much later, after a day of actually of coating ourselves in oil and engaging in the most basic of wrestling holds, followed by beyond basic sex, I sat in a bathrobe, freshly showered, drinking a tumbler full of scotch. Mark had left to catch his flight to California, (after a shower of his own of course) leaving me in peace and quiet. I put on the match between myself and DD and fast forwarded it to the ending. The match itself was a study in sexual wrestling. I had tied her up in hold after hold that exposed her erotic zones and it was pretty clear by the end that the Cheerleader had no clue how to handle my style of wrestling. But it was the ending I wanted to see, to remind me of how I won.

The blonde laid before younger me, on her back. I had just brought her to the edge of orgasm by combining a dragon-sleeper hold while rubbing and teasing her exposed pussy before letting her go. She was also severely exhausted, having nearly been put out from the dragon sleeper, but she was still able to form words.

"Please....god, please make me cum." she begged, tears in her eyes as broken pride and desire battled across her face while I looked down on her. "Don't leave me like this."

The camera caught my words as I leaned over her.

"Finger yourself. Get yourself off, give yourself what you want so badly, and in front of me and the good people, say who's pussy that is. Then, I'll spent the after match period rewarding you for your obiedience. Or don't. I can keep you on the edge of conciousness and orgasm until the beer runs out and the people go home." I told her, my voice a siren's call dripping with sexual promise and malice all at once.

DD's tongue licked at her lips as she looked up at me. Her will had been broken already....she just needed to prove it. Her hand drifted down towards her sex, rubbed it a few times before she shivered.

"Oh yes...oh yes, please." she moaned and shuddered as she found her own clit. "It's your pussy, you own this pussy!" she cried, her back arching off the canvas as she came.

But she still kept masturbating, to the awe of the fans...and myself. I really did break her, I remember thinking.

"It's yours, I'm yours please, Ruby. Take me. I need more, need you, Ruby god please. Need more, need you Ruby, I need more..." she babbled as the camera focused on her face.

The bell clanged, marking me the winner, the first ever to make someone masturbate someone themselves to an orgasm. True to my word, younger me spent the next fifteen minutes sending DD from one climax to another until finally I left leaving the defeated woman in the ring. Realizing what she did, what had happened, she covered her face as she rolled out of the ring and the picture faded out. But before it did completely, DD looked up at at the door I just left through, and the look of hate mingled with her humiliation and her remaining lust was haunting.

Closing the laptop, I took another drink as I asked myself a question.

"Does she still remember...?"
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Nov-18, 17:09
Last Achievements

(Hi all! So this story doesn't involve Alicia/Ruby directly, although she's observing the match. This does involve a character I'm borrowing from Lac, so I'd like to thank him for that. If she does have fans, I hope I do right by her and you enjoy this match!)

My match in the SFL's night of oil wrestling and sexfighting was to be later in the card, right before the main event. But a few matches before that was going to be Mark's. Sitting in a dressing room backstage, I was already prepared for my match. Even though I had no intent of putting myself in his business, I did want to see how Mark's match played out. And to be honest, I was curious to see how he'd handle himself now that he was unattached. Granted, he had a match since our meeting, but from what I heard he won both falls in a row through regular submissions against a rookie who was making her debut. Not really a fair test of the skills and training he'd been getting, from either our trainers Mina and Tyler....or the sexual expertise he was picking up from me. I wouldn't go so far to say I was mentoring him, but after sharing a bed (and other locations) with me long enough I noticed his sexfighting skills had improved a lot, as well as his sexual stamina and his staying power. I was curious to see if that would help him against a more experienced opponent.

Opening my laptop, I brought up the SFL's website and logged in. As a wrestler in the league I could watch the matches as they were being live-streamed and recorded at no charge, so I settled in to watch.....

Mark was already standing beside the ring, which was really a large rubber inflatable pool with a shallow layer of oil. Kinda like the ones for kids, just purely black. The bottom was padded with an extra layer of rubber to allow for some throws and slams. Having finished his entrance his costume had been taken off leaving him only in a pair silver wrestling briefs.

"And his opponent, give her your love everyone, she is The Goddess!"

I had seen her around, of course. Tall, blonde, gorgeous. What was her name? I heard some tech calling for her one night..oh right, Kenzie! But rumor had it that she had an ego to go with all of that. Seeing her stride down to the oil wrestling pool, you could almost believe she was divine, clad in a white string bikini. Standing in front Mark she favored him with a look that seemed like a cross between pity and amusement as she shook her head with a smirk. That made his eyes narrow as he locked eyes with the woman. The ref, the same woman who oversaw me and Mark's first match, called for their attention, explaining the rules as a refresher for them and the crowd.

"Goddess, Gladiator! This is a best of three falls match, like the ones we normally do. Unlike the normal rules though, only orgasms count as falls. All punching and kicking strikes are expressly forbidden here, so leave the boxing at home Gladiator! Submission holds are still legal. Crotch and breast mauling are also still allowed, so save me the protesting when it happens, Goddess! In the event that you have to tap out to one of the mentioned attacks, you are to assume whatever position your opponent tells you to. From there, you are to endure whatever erotic tactics he or she has in store for you for a count of twenty that I will administer. If you cum during that time, you have just lost a fall! After each fall, you have the usual rest break between falls as per normal SFL rules. Do you both understand?"

Both the blondes nodded as they stepped back.

"Very well. Strip and step into the oil. You have three minutes to oil yourselves..." the referee said, motioning to the pool.

Mark was all business as he removed his wrestling briefs and tossing them to the floor. But Kenzie was a lot more elaborate, doing a strip tease that the crowd absolutely ate up. Granted it wasn't exactly a long one, given that she only had two articles of very small clothing to take off. But as she joined Mark in the pool and began to coat herself with oil from a bottle, she even turned that into a production, basking in the attention of both the crowd and Mark, who paused his own oiling to watch as she got to her large breasts. She gave him a sultry wink as her hands ran along the large globes, causing her nipples to grow erect in front of his gaze as a prideful smirk crossed her face. To his credit, despite the hard on the display gave him, Mark managed to take the show in stride, even putting on a bit of his own as a counterpoint. Kenzie's attention seemed to linger as his hands smoothed the oil down his chest and toned abs for a moment before she coated the rest of her body.

"Well, let's get this started. The sooner this is done, the sooner I can get back to doing something more important. You should be thankful that you're even sharing a ring with me in this kind of contest." the Goddess called to the Gladiator. "Look at me, none of those rookie girls has a body like mine. I'm a goddess and I demand your worship....boy."

That had to be a dig about his rookie status, because really, I don't think she could be that much older than Mark's twenty one years.

"I don't worship false gods. I humble them." the Gladiator replied evenly. "Especially the ones with inflated chests to go with their swollen egos..."

Once both the participants were coated, and the allotted time had passed, the ref called out for the bell, and the match was on!

Kenzie crouched and started to lunge forward, arms outstretched, apparently thinking to tackle Mark by his waist. But it looked like she was inexperienced in how to move on the slippery rubber that made up the bottom of the pool. Her leading foot slipped out from under her, and the Goddess pitched forward, falling almost flat on her face! The Gladiator didn't have much either, but he had a better sense of balance and a natural grace that kept him upright. As Kenzie fell onto her stomach, Mark simply kneeled near her head as she rose to her hands and knees, reached down and snaked an arm around her neck and head, applying a front facelock! I have to say, that's not a bad hold for oil wrestling. Most people don't oil their neck, making it easier to grapple them in that area. From there, he went right for one of the woman's hanging tits with his other hand! Kenzie let out a cry of pain as the Gladiator's hand roughly squeezed and pulled on one of her breasts! Mark apparently decided to strike out against the Goddess's most abundant assets right out of the gate.

"Auugh! Owwwwwww...!" she howled as Mark began to twist his hand, and Kenzie's breast! It was enough to make me wince in sympathetic female agony.

But then, the Goddess's hand swept up between his legs, returning the favor with a ball crushing grip on his testicles! Mark screamed out "Auuughn...fucking hell!" as she bore down on him.

Then, on top of that, she wrapped her other arm around his waist, and with the hand on his balls, lifted him up slightly before tossing him onto his back in the oil in front of her, pulling her head free beforehand. Scrambling on top of her struggling foe, Kenzie turned and straddled Mark's face, dropping her pussy right across his mouth! When his flailing hands came up, she managed to catch them, clutching them to her chest to keep a hold on them! Looking almost like a queen on a throne as she sat on his face Kenzie even began to grind her sex down against Mark's trapped mouth, drawing cheers from the crowd at her show of dominance! I sighed and shook my head. Mark would have to give in this position.

As she continued to facesit the Californian, the Goddess's eyes opened wide for a moment, then closed as her hips began to move a bit more rhythmically.

"Ohhhh..ohh, yeah...." she moaned erotically.

The camera focused on Mark's trapped face, and I smiled as I saw minute movements from his jaw and his head would work itself about in slight motions, tell tale signs of pussy eating as I realized what was going on. The oil between Kenzie's thighs let him squirm and wriggle more than what he would usually be able to do and he was putting his tongue and mouth to work on the pussy she arrogantly dropped on his face. Before our little...sparring sessions let's say, he already was good at finding his way around a woman's body with his mouth. At least by 'not in a sexfighting league for a living' standards. But time spent between my legs under my guidance had sharpened that gift to a well honed talent. You're welcome, Kenzie.

Becoming unfocused, she let go of Mark's hands as her back arched. Those immediately went her breasts, each one sensually squeezing and rubbing down one of those massive globes. "Ohhhh...mmmnnnh..." she breathed hotly.

Taking advantage of Kenzie's inattention, Mark swung his legs up, getting them up around the Goddess's head and crossing them under her chin. He then abruptly sat up dumping the Goddess on her back, startling her out of her erotic reverie. But she was vulnerable, her legs over Mark's shoulders, nethers exposed to his tongue!

But here, the oil added Kenzie this time. She desperately rolled herself to the right, and thanks to the slickness of the oil, caught a break and simply rolled off of the Gladiator, rising to her knees. She panted hotly as she collected herself. Mark was also a mess, red faced from being trapped beneath Kenzie's sex. Despite this though, he went after Kenzie, standing up and then fairly pouncing at her!

"Oh Mark...." I sighed.

I can only think that he didn't want to give Kenzie the chance to recover and cool down. But still, putting yourself in the air against a veteran like the Goddess when she wasn't anything less than stunned on the mat seemed like a bad idea in my eyes.

Seeing him go up, Kenzie immediately dropped onto her back and tucked her legs up to her ample chest. Mark splatted himself against her feet with a "Auooof!" sort of cry!

"Time to fly, rookie." Kenzie said. Then the Goddess grabbed his head and kicked her legs back out, tossing him up and over her in a spectacular monkey-flip that landed him on his back with a splash of oil!

Rising to her knees, Kenzie 'knee walked' across the distance as quickly as she could. Crawling over the dazed Gladiator, wrapped her legs around his head as she brought her awesome chest across his crotch. Getting her reverse headscissor on Mark, his head was held between her inner thighs, her sex a tantalizing but just out of tongue reach sight. She then cupped her breasts over his cock, which had actually gone to half mast, probably from nearly being smothered out. But it sprang to life readily as Kenzie's tits pressed around his cock. The blonde smiled expectantly, hearing his moans from beneath her and got ready for the Gladiator's submission, waiting as she worked his member, pumping it with slow but steady strokes of her titjob.

And waited.

And waited.

Sorry babe, you're going to have to actually put effort into your titjobs to get Mark to give up an orgasm this early in the match. He's been having to endure mine, after all, and they're nowhere as lazy as this is.

Kenzie frowned as the eruption of cum she was expecting never came.

"These are...supposed to be a goddess's tits? Please, woman. I've had better..." the Gladiator's voice was caught by the camera, echoing my thoughts.

At that moment, he made his move. Grabbing Kenzie's legs, he pulled on them as he pushed his head forward. His neck, now coated from his landings in the oil, slid between the Goddess's slippery thighs to push his face against her pussy. Inexperienced at oil wrestling, it had to be something Kenzie hadn't expected as her eyes opened wide in shock and she threw a look backwards as the Gladiator went to work. At that moment, he brought his legs up catching Kenzie's face between his inner thighs in a headscissor of his own.

Caught off guard, Kenzie wasted a few moments trying to bring her breasts back to bear in her new situation, giving Mark extra time to lick and suck at the lips of her pussy. The confines of their dueling headscissors didn't allow it, so the Goddess went with the only option she had open. Burrowing her head between Mark's thighs, her mouth found his hard cock, sucking on it's head. In response, he tried to roll them over and reverse their positions. Instead, he got them onto their sides before Kenzie halted the roll by bracing a hand against the mat and pushing back against him.

For the next few moments the their heads bobbed and shifted, tongues traced fast nimble patterns over the head of a cock and over a clitoris. Their legs fell open as each of them grew too distracted and aroused to maintain the headscissor holds. Now, my laptop was divided into a split screen, Mark's head as he teased the folds of Kenzie's sex and clit on one side, and hers as she sucked and licked his cock on the other.

"Mmmph...ohhh damn, just like that..." Kenzie moaned, breaking her blowjob as a salvo of particularly nimble motions of Mark's tongue lashed her clit before she took his member back into his mouth.

Watching on the split screen, I saw Mark shudder and groan "Oh my god..." softly as Kenzie swirled her tongue in a series of fast spirals over the head of his dick before refocusing on her sex.

Then, Mark cried out "Oh yes, yes oh GOD!" as he's forced to cum!

However, his cries rise in a duet of sorts with Kenzie's. Just as the Gladiator's cum erupted from his shaft into the air the Goddess has arched her back, her mouth open wide as it has released her foe's member, hips quivering as she yelled "Ohhhhh....oohhhhhh yes I'm cumming....YESSSSSS!" and her pussy actually is spasming in Mark's split screen camera's view as she climaxes!

The two roll away from each other, both of them heavily panting as the ref looks back and forth between the two. She then turns to the announcer who has come near the pool's edge.

"The referee has declared this fall a draw, due to mutual orgasmic submissions!" he called out. "Since there was no winner of this fall, the score is still zero, to zero!"

The Gladiator slapped his hand against the mat in frustration before retreating to his side of the pool. The Goddess was more vocal in her disappointment.

"No, fuck that! He came first! Are you blind, ref!?" she exclaimed.

"Really? Cause you were literally screaming 'I'm cumming' at the same time you almost took a facial from him...now get back to your side!"

Kenzie huffed and went back to her side of the pool, her eyes fixed on Mark. I could only guess that she went into this thinking she would just run him over, but between the oil and his unexpected erotic ability, this was turning into more of a match than she expected.

"Oh wow, dual climaxes!?" one of the commentators exclaimed. "I haven't seen one of those since last year! I certainly didn't expect it in this match."

"You and me both. After all we all remember the Gladiator's record setting quick submission to Ruby Ryder. But now, he has forced a draw against the Goddess, who was one of the contenders of the tag team championship. Which, I have to say is surprising." the second replied. "But not to take anything away from the rookie, but the Goddess is fighting out of her element. I don't believe she's ever been in an oil match, and that has to be playing havoc with her here."

"Hey, neither has the Gladiator, and he's doing ok!"

"We'll see if he can keep it up though..."

Shaking my head as I waited for the next fall, I muttered my thoughts out loud "Not bad Mark. Now she's going to take you seriously. I just hope you're ready for that...."

(There we go! Those of you that have read Lac's Mixed Sexfight story and the tales contained in it might recognize Kenzie the Goddess! Thanks again to Lac for letting me use her and various other characters. And as always, I appreciate you taking the time to read my own stories. If you could, also checkout Batman4life's Tales of the SFL, which also takes place in the same setting! Take care, everyone!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kenzie.jpg (80.0 KB, 332 views)
File Type: jpg Mark3.jpg (206.2 KB, 120 views)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Valen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Nov-18, 23:10
Points: 265, Level: 5 Points: 265, Level: 5 Points: 265, Level: 5
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Hey Valen, thank you for the wave, I had a chance to read Ruby’s first match against Aurelius, uhh, I mean, Junior. Lots of interesting things going on here. I’ve only read a few of these types of stories so far, but I believe this is the first I’ve seen that is written from a woman’s POV. Also that Ruby is returning to fighting after an extended time away. Ruby has experience that the younger fighters might not have, but that experience doesn’t benefit her as well as it might, since she’s been away so long. What Ruby really needs going forward is a rival, someone who makes her feel threatened in some way, and someone she has trouble beating. I’m not sure Junior is that opponent, right now he’s all cock, young and dumb, and easily milked. Maybe it’s someone from Ruby’s past, from inside the ring or out. Could be a man or a woman... or maybe it’s one of the other (as yet unnamed) rookies, someone new and young and incredibly vicious, who sees in Ruby a target/plaything, someone they can break for the sheer fun of breaking her. You seemed a little nervous about posting that first story, you needn’t, it’s good stuff. Looking forward to Ruby’s next match. And speaking of breaking things... that ab stretch/hand job combo? Now that’s vicious! Yiiiiiikes!!
The Following User Says Thank You to cal2018 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Nov-18, 06:53
Last Achievements

(Hello again everyone! Here is the second fall of Gladiator and Goddess's match for the SFL in oil event!)

The ref called an end to the rest period, motioning for both the Gladiator and the Goddess to resume the match. Kenzie seemed a lot more cautious now, not moving at all, simply lowering her stance slightly to maintain a better sense of balance. Forced to be the aggressor, Mark came towards her warily. Once close he reached out and seized Kenzie by the arm, pulling her into close to try and toss her to the floor of the pool. She tried to brace herself, but her feet couldn't find traction on the oil covered rubber of the mat! The Goddess found herself tossed onto the mat on her back with a protesting yell.

Although he couldn't strike Kenzie, body splash attacks were allowable, so Mark moved to the Goddess's side and then jumped up, extending her body across hers to come down onto her stomach. But the veteran was crafty. She pulled her legs up, and instead of the blonde's stomach, Mark's body landed across her much harder knees. "Ooouufff!" Mark grunted as air rushed out of him. He rolled onto his back, his hands over his stomach.

From there I knew the Goddess's game plan as well as if I were inside her head, because it's what I would have done.

As Mark continued to cradle his body, Kenzie flipped herself over and crawled over to him. Near his head, the blonde took his hands and placed them under her knees as she took a kneeling position on them. Then she took his head onto lap, facing up. The pose looked almost gentle, a woman placing a fallen man's head onto her comforting lap. But comfort was not on Kenzie's mind. She was an angry Goddess. Leaning all the way down, her ample breasts fell over his face, tucking him deep into her cleavage!

"Nuuuummppph!" came his protests as his legs kicked and drummed against the mat. He tried to raise them up, maybe to try and catch Kenzie's head? That was the only move I could think he would be trying, but she was so low her head was on his chest, so that wasn't happening.

"Yeah, how do you like my breasts now, you bastard?" she snarled softly, apparently still miffed over his comment from the last fall.

Mark figured out pretty quickly after that what his escape was. "Giffff uupp...giff!" his muffled voice called from the deep valley that was the Goddess's cleavage. Although it was a quick submission it was the smart move here. After all it didn't lose a fall in this event, and he really didn't want to be out and at Kenzie's lack of mercy.

"What was that? I can't heaaarrr you..." Kenzie said mockingly.

"He's submitting Goddess, let him up." the ref called.

"Are you sure? I can't hear him very well.." she replied with an over innocent tone and a shrug, playing dumb.

"Break the hold Goddess! One, two....three!" the ref began to start a ten count. One that Kenzie waited till the very last second of before taking her tits off of the Gladiator's face.

Shoving Mark's head off of her lap, Kenzie looked down at him as he lay on his back.
"You know, stay just like that." she told him as she crawled down between his legs. Running her hands through the oil, the Goddess made sure to keep her breasts as covered in it as possible before sliding them around the Gladiator's cock. The ref began her twenty count.

Cupping her tits as tightly as she could around Mark's cock, she cooed as she saw he was long enough to have part of it thrusting out between her deep cleavage.
"Not bad rookie. Makes it easier for me to submit you here...but not bad." she said before starting to suck the head of the cock.

"No....unngh....not happening." the Gladiator moaned. He reached up, probably because instincts told him he had to escape, but he must have remembered himself cause he laid back down, a hand draped over his face. "Unnnh....oh fuck..no..."

Although Mark couldn't see it, with his hand over his face, Kenzie frowned as the count reached ten with still no orgasm from him. She sped up the sliding of her tits over his shaft and as a result, his hips rose and quivered before he got restrained himself again. At the end of the count, the ref called the last number "Twenty!" loudly, provoking Mark into action. Placing a foot against Kenzie's shoulder he pushed off it, hard, sending her sliding one way, and him the other, escaping her hold as soon as the count ended. The look of shock on Kenzie's face was priceless, cause that was defintely a move you couldn't get away with in a normal match!

"Good move, Marky-mark!" I called in my empty dressing room.

Running at Kenzie, the Gladiator threw himself at the female blonde as she rose to her knees, managing a low flying crossbody of sorts that bowled her over. But the Goddess seemed like she wanted to prove her divinity. She rolled backwards with the momentum, rolling back onto her knees with the Gladiator held across her body. Then she raised him up a bit before throwing herself down on her front, still holding onto Mark, slamming him down to the mat with her weight on top of him. Although it was softer than just having the bottom of the pool uncovered, it wasn't as bouncy as the canvas of a wrestling mat. The hard imapct drove the air out of the Gladiator leaving him gasping.

Turning her body about, Kenzie straddled Mark's chest, facing towards his feet. Leaning down the other blonde's body, she trapped his cock between her breasts again.

"Out to prove a point, aren't you?" I murmured.

This time though, Mark was too aroused to resist her advances very long.
"No...oh it's too good...oh my GOD!" he screamed as his cock sent the submission of his cum arcing high above his member, the ref calling the fall in Kenzie's favor.

Rising to her feet, she looked down at him.
"You mean...'Oh my Goddess...'" she said before confidently heading back to her side of the pool to rest.

With a disappointed shake of his head, Mark slapped the mat as he crawled back to his side.

"And the Goddess comes back with a roar!" the first commentator said.
"You are so right!" the second answered. "She seems to be adapting pretty quickly to the oil, and that roll through of the Gladiator's cross body into that slam was poetry in motion."
"Brutal poetry. And the Goddess brought her main weapons to bear in this fall! Breast smothers and titjobs really did a number on the Gladiator. We'll see what, if anything, he has up his sleeve to get into this thing."

I had to admit, the Goddess could be pretty impressive. She pretty much was on offense for a good part of the fall. Mark couldn't let it shake him though, or else the next fall could be the last.....

(And that's the second fall! Feel free to let me know if like, or don't like, these oil sexfights. I've got Ruby planned to do one that's set on the same night as this match, so I'd just like to know how you guys are enjoying them)

Last edited by Valen; 07-Nov-18 at 13:29.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valen For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Nov-18, 05:45
Last Achievements

(Hello everyone! It's been a crazy week for me so I haven't been able to put up another fall as quickly as I wanted to. Still, I hope you guys enjoy it!)

Watching as the rest period came to an end I could see fatigue starting to appear on both Kenzie and Mark's faces, thanks to the spilt screen view of both fighters that was on my computer screen. Most SFL matches were three falls. With the first fall ending in a draw this was going to go longer than what both particpants were used to. As the ref beckoned both forward, starting the next fall both of them wiped that look of their faces and came toward each other on their knees this time.

Mark, after what happened last fall, was understandably cautious coming towards Kenzie. But the Goddess came forward confidently making her way to him knee walking over the oil. Once they got near each other, she reached out, clasping a hand behind his head and forcibly drawing him into a kiss!

Starting an erotic duel was actually not a bad idea...definitely a move I would have done. I know I know, by now you're saying 'Ruby, you'd start a sexfight no matter what the situation in the match was.' And you're not wrong. But still, with this match going longer than most, you'll want to conserve some energy if you're ahead on falls and try to get a win without actively trying to out wrestle your opponent. At least, that would be my strategy.

The Gladiator responded, quickly moving to not let her establish the pace by also pressing against her. His oil covered hands went to her breasts, sliding over and caressing the large orbs.

"Mmmnn, you're pretty good at that, Gladiator...." Kenzie moaned, breaking the kiss. "Remind me to have you service my tits after I beat you. A Goddess never can have too many worshippers, you know..."

"Why put off for later what you can do now?" Mark said softly, close to her ear. The camera barely picked it up. "It's just a little breast worhsip, I don't mind. And you wouldn't cum just from *that*, would you? You were one match away from being a tag champion, it would take more than that."

She didn't answer, the Goddess's face was surprised...and if I was reading her right...tempted.

Mark, you sneaky little....did he get a lucky break here, or was this by design?

With that, taking her silence as acceptance he continued to massage oil into the Goddess's divine rack, before lifting her breasts up slightly with his hands. As she looked down, I guessing to keep an eye on him in case he went for her womanhood, he lowered his head to a nipple, his tongue licking around it in slow steady circles as his hands continued to sensually squeeze and rub her breasts.

"Ohhh, yeesss, your tongue, hands, holy...fuck! This feels so good..." Kenzie groaned softly, draping her arms over his shoulders, hands clasping behind Mark's head.

As the Goddess's head tilted back, the crowd grew quiet, the mood becoming almost intimate. Another thing I had noticed about Mark's natural sexual talents is...that young man can multi-task. What's a good way to explain it? Alright, so, you know how some people try to do two things at once, say bouncing a ball and rubbing their stomach, and just kinda wind up sucking at both? Well, sexually speaking, Mark can tap dance and juggle at the same time. He could be fingering me while working over my tits with his other hand and mouth, and all of those would feel as good
as if that was the only thing he was focusing on. Her back arched, exposing more of her breasts to her oh so eager to please Gladiator.

Reaching down, Kenzie took a hold of Mark's cock, her own oily hand stroking up and down it's length, making him groan. "I need you in me...now." she breathed huskily into his ear as she pushed him to a seated position. The words must have played havoc on Mark's libido, and with Kenzie I didn't know if she actually found his turn on before this match, perhaps by watching the one he had with me, or just got lucky. It could be that it wasn't even a ploy at all, and that the Goddess was so worked up she wanted to ride a cock. Either way, she lowered herself on Mark's shaft with no opposition from him, straddling his waist, and he just froze while issuing a long, deep moan as his hands fell to her hips.

"Ahhhh, yes....there we go...look at me. Watch me." the Goddess said hotly as she raised her arms up, folding them up behind her head as she began to move her body, bouncing up and down his length. The Gladiator took in the image of the woman riding him, and I could almost see his focus starting to unravel as he let out a groan.

*Focus, Mark! Her head is barely in this, if at all!* I silently urged him, sending brain waves at the screen if that were possible.

But, as if hearing me, Mark suddenly snapped back into attention. Kenzie was moaning, as she rode her passive opponent. Although she was probably going on instincts, they were good instincts. Her hips were moving at a steady, practiced pace, throwing in a spiral motion here and there to grind his cock against her inner walls. The pleasure would arc through both of them, but it was obvious the Goddess was in control.

Suddenly, the Gladiator reached up, hands once again caressing and massaging her tits. Sitting all the way up, he kissed along the surface of one, before settling at a nipple to lick at it with fluttering motions of his tongue, while his hips met the Goddess's, thrust for thrust. The blonde woman's mouth fell open as her body began to quiver and shake. "Ohhhhhh...my...god..."

"Oh she is so yours....just hang in there Mark...!" I grinned. Like I told you before, I wouldn't exactly say I'm his mentor. But...I did feel a sense of pride having help raise this boy from sexfighting novice to a sort of erotic savant.

He was moaning as well, and I knew him well enough to read from his own signs how close he was to cumming (the tell tale jaw clenching was a sign of him actively holding back a climax and yep...there it was...!) and he was indeed close. But he was still aware and focused, while Kenzie was lost in the pleasure of her body. With that, the Gladiator was able to reach down, where their bodies were joined at the crotch, and while his cock was all the way in her pussy, rubbed his fingers over Kenzie's clitoris at a feverish pace! At this point, as hot and aroused as she was, it was a sensual coup de grâce!

"Ohhh! Ohhhh fuck yes! Yes....yes...my god, YEEESSSS!" Kenzie screamed as she came...and came hard! She fell off of Mark onto her back in the oil as her hips rose and fell, thrusting at the air as the camera caught sight of her quivering pussy. Whoever this camera guy was, I hoped he was being paid well.

Mark also fell onto his back, panting and gasping for air as he kept himself from cumming from the sensations of Kenzie's quivering pussy and her sudden dismount.

As Kenzie became aware of what happened, in the aftermath of her orgasm, she put a hand to her head in embarassment and frustration.
"How in the fuck?" she muttered to herself on camera, likely wondering how it was her that came, in such grand fashion, while on top, in a position she probably dominated in.

A sudden cry of "Ohhhh....god!" drew her attention as Mark, so utterly aroused that the short rest period wouldn't be enough for him to cool down, grabbed his cock and with a few strokes, brought himself to a climax. The realization that he was so close to sexually submitting to her even though she was so completely not focused on what was going on, made her glower and smack a fist against the mat before heading back to her side on her hands and knees.

"Oh...wow. I haven't seen the Goddess cum that hard since she was submitted by the Phenom awhile back. And that guy was working with a lot more than what the Gladiator has, if you know what I'm saying." the first commentator said.

"You know, you're right. I mean it's not like the Gladiator is working with a 'short blade' if you know what I mean, but he's certainly no Phenom below the belt." the second guy said. "That being said, this guy is not the same Gladiator who submitted into Ruby Ryder in three strokes of her pussy. He has to have been doing some training with someone, and I want to know who it is! Maybe that person can help me make the missus at home happy!"

Fools. I don't know who this Phenom is, but a large dick isn't the mark of a good male sexfighter, in my view. Skill is what a guy needs, not overconfidence in his dangly bits.

But, I digress. The two fighters went to their sides of the oil wrestling pit as I settled back. I didn't know how the Goddess would respond after that last fall. But, I do know one thing.....Mark was taking all that bad rep he got from his loss to me and burning it to ash. If he could do it one more time, he could come away with a win over a champion contender!

(Well this ends the third fall of this match! The next determines the winner, and I hope you guys like reading it as much as I do writing it! Feel free, as always to leave me your thoughts and suggestions either here or via PM! And again, any fans of Kenzie's from her appearances in Lac's Mixed Sexfighting thread, I hope you're enjoying her here!)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Valen For This Useful Post:

Tags
lesbian, mixed, sexfight, wrestling