Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-May-19, 08:28
Points: 4,766, Level: 29 Points: 4,766, Level: 29 Points: 4,766, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Gia the Giant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Apparently, she did. He hasn't posted since.

I agree with this. Gia is about as strong as you would expect her to be looking at her, while Arekah is even stronger than you expect.
No, she didn't kick my ass. Unfortunately the meeting didn't work because I got ill at this day.
That is annoying because I have paid the half fee over Paypal already and I have bought a train ticket to Zurich.
Old 11-May-19, 15:50
Points: 3,162, Level: 23 Points: 3,162, Level: 23 Points: 3,162, Level: 23
Last Achievements

I meet today Gia.
she's really a beautiful woman, like me, 185 cm (6-1)and 100.5 kg.(221 lbs)
we did arm wrestling and I won quite easily, but this almost always happens. especially with the left. after a few seconds in which she pushed without moving I said: "when you want you can start pushing", she laughed and I put her down.
unfortunately she has a small injury to her right arm (which is her strongest arm) and even with that I easily won; without injury it would have been more difficult.
I also won wrestling but with much more difficulty.
she relies above all on her strength and her height, which are enough for almost all her clients, but I'm not small.
I probably won 5 to 2 but the fight was a lot of fun, and in the end it was more of a game than a fight!
I was very impressed by her scissors with legs, perhaps the strongest I've ever tried.
in the lying legwrestling she destroyed me! no chance for me! in sitting legwrestling we were more or less on par with a small advantage for me. her legs are long and huge. I practiced cycling and athletics when I was young, my legs are big but small compared to her.
in the various strength tests I did with her she was satisfactory; good grip strength in the hand (unfortunately the injured right ...), and in a test for the strength of the forearms she did better than Sheena!
if she had more technique she could be at the level of chloe davis. so it is very strong especially if you are lighter than her.
she does not look at the clock and she is ... adorable!
The Following User Says Thank You to paul tea For This Useful Post:
Old 11-May-19, 16:58
Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,438 Times in 903 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul tea [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I meet today Gia.
she's really a beautiful woman, like me, 185 cm (6-1)and 100.5 kg.(221 lbs)
we did arm wrestling and I won quite easily, but this almost always happens. especially with the left. after a few seconds in which she pushed without moving I said: "when you want you can start pushing", she laughed and I put her down.
unfortunately she has a small injury to her right arm (which is her strongest arm) and even with that I easily won; without injury it would have been more difficult.
I also won wrestling but with much more difficulty.
she relies above all on her strength and her height, which are enough for almost all her clients, but I'm not small.
I probably won 5 to 2 but the fight was a lot of fun, and in the end it was more of a game than a fight!
I was very impressed by her scissors with legs, perhaps the strongest I've ever tried.
in the lying legwrestling she destroyed me! no chance for me! in sitting legwrestling we were more or less on par with a small advantage for me. her legs are long and huge. I practiced cycling and athletics when I was young, my legs are big but small compared to her.
in the various strength tests I did with her she was satisfactory; good grip strength in the hand (unfortunately the injured right ...), and in a test for the strength of the forearms she did better than Sheena!
if she had more technique she could be at the level of chloe davis. so it is very strong especially if you are lighter than her.
she does not look at the clock and she is ... adorable!
Do you have grappling training/experience?
Old 11-May-19, 18:00
Last Achievements

very poor-little.
my only experiences is wrestling with session girls.
I usually lost with girls who have very good skills or fantastic skills.
if they have little,medium or good skill (not very good) I win because I am heavier and stronger.
Old 11-May-19, 19:17
Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,438 Times in 903 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul tea [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
very poor-little.
my only experiences is wrestling with session girls.
I usually lost with girls who have very good skills or fantastic skills.
if they have little,medium or good skill (not very good) I win because I am heavier and stronger.
How big are you exactly, and which girls were able to defeat you?
Old 06-Jun-19, 14:48
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Escape [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How big are you exactly, and which girls were able to defeat you?
veve lane, scorpion,ina and lidya black,antscha,viktoria,sheena,warrior amazon,madam misterya,fabi antoine,lara of alphacatz,alicewrestler,dominique danger,sheerkan,chloe davis,isabelle of amsterdam.
with many other I am at the same level. in the next future I'll write my ranking of sessiongirls
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paul tea For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jun-19, 17:14
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Escape [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How big are you exactly
I am 179 cm and 110 kg
Old 11-May-20, 14:08
bartyboy78

Default Re: Gia the Giant reviews

Okay, I waited wayyy too long to post this review.

I wanted to start this thing by saying that sessioning with Gia the Giant was the most emasculating experience of my life. She broke me. Until Gia, I'd never had an experience like this. Sure, sessioning with Sara Lips was intense (her scissors were nuts). Alpha Ace was also strong as fuck (she's a strongwoman, of COURSE she's strong). Gia the Giant however, dominated me in every possible way.

When I walked in the door, I knew I was in for a rough time. So I'm 6'1", about 170. Gia is also about 6 ft...but she comes in at a staggering 225lbs. She wears this weight well, by the way. She just comes across as a solid lady.

So we move to the bed, get on our knees, and get to wrestling...I couldn't budge her! It was like trying to move a mountain. At this point she's laughing at me...then she wraps me up in a bear hug and tosses me down. The rest is a blur of head scissors, body scissors, chokes, and pins. Her reverse head scissors knocked me clean the fuck out (we cleared this beforehand that I was hoping she could knock me out). Like, scary quick. At another point, she squeezed me so tight in a body scissor that I actually got teary. I literally couldn't move her. I was trapped. On top of that, it was exhausting just trying to hold her off...I got so tired that I turned into a rag doll.

This brings me to the facesitting. Gia trapped me under her crotch and ass for what felt like forever...I couldn't breathe. I couldn't think. And then, to add insult to injury, she started grinding on top of me. I was her bitch, and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it.

Towards the end of the session, after a particularly brutal grapevine pin, she got off me, stood up, turned around, and started ass-slamming me! The first one felt like it knocked the wind out of me. After that, I was done. This woman was punishing me with just her ass, and there was nothing I could do about it. After a few slams, she turned back around and body-slammed me a couple times. All I could do was grunt and plead with her.

Finally (really just to give me a break I think), she picked me up and carried me around the room. I felt like a child. Then, she put me in a fireman carry and did squats with me in front of the hotel room mirror. Fuck, she actually made me watch her squat me in the mirror. At the end of the session, she had me sit down and got me some water so I could collect myself before walking out of there.

In closing, this was the most ego-breaking session I have ever had. I'd be down to take her on again...but I'm honestly terrified of her. What a woman.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Mar-23, 18:44
Points: 5,157, Level: 30 Points: 5,157, Level: 30 Points: 5,157, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Has anyone sessioned with Gia the Giant recently? How much does she charge for a 1 hour session?
Old 13-Mar-23, 03:36
Producer
Points: 5,988, Level: 32 Points: 5,988, Level: 32 Points: 5,988, Level: 32
Activity: 95.2% Activity: 95.2% Activity: 95.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,213 Times in 427 Posts

Gia is wonderful. We have a lot of fun making videos together. A recent one she did with me went to the top of facesitting. She's really easy to talk to. Knows how to laugh at your efforts, knows her moves and is an amazon with curves so she's great. Highly recommend her recently.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hoodman For This Useful Post: