Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Oct-17, 04:35
Points: 4,294, Level: 27 Points: 4,294, Level: 27 Points: 4,294, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Facesitting hands over head?

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejohnson [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've never been facesat in this way before but is it extremely difficult to escape once you're in that position? I actually facesat a girl this way recently and pleaded for her to resist with all her might (her strength probably a 7 on the girl-strength scale) and she could not budge me at all (I'm 6'1, 200#, skinny legs).

Pics 1 to 3 and 5 demonstrate the position. The fourth is a variant that seems even more difficult to escape.
Here is another variant which seems even more difficult to escape.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg KK-By.jpg (18.6 KB, 329 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carter01 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Oct-17, 08:09
Temporary group
Points: 7,365, Level: 36 Points: 7,365, Level: 36 Points: 7,365, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejohnson [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've never been facesat in this way before but is it extremely difficult to escape once you're in that position? I actually facesat a girl this way recently and pleaded for her to resist with all her might (her strength probably a 7 on the girl-strength scale) and she could not budge me at all (I'm 6'1, 200#, skinny legs).

Pics 1 to 3 and 5 demonstrate the position. The fourth is a variant that seems even more difficult to escape.
Hi Who is the girl in the pic 4? Do you know her name?
Old 09-Oct-17, 13:07
Points: 6,976, Level: 35 Points: 6,976, Level: 35 Points: 6,976, Level: 35
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

I was first put in this hold by Shelby beach. I was tryinb to buck her off but you can't get any leverage cos she is so far up. I was able to however power my arms up and forward and push her back a bit, and then power off to the side. I've done this with Ivy from LWS and also Jenny badeau. It does require a lot of strength though.

In a double session with Killpussy and Scorpion, Killpussy was straddling my lower half, while scorpion was in this position. I was able to push her up using this technique, but cos Killpussy was behind her, I couldn't push her that far back, or roll to the side. I could only hold my arms up with her resting on them so long, and she eventually forced them back into position. Once down, and with my strength sapped, i couldn't move them again, she shifted up, and dropped down on my face smothering me. I was completely out of breath, and tapped almost immediately. She lifted up momentarily, and dropped down again for another tap, and did it one more time before they let me go.
The Following User Says Thank You to The423 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Oct-17, 14:30
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100
Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 43,807 Times in 2,718 Posts

I love this hold. Properly applied it is impossible for my victim to escape from. Properly applied means having his arms tightly pinned inside my thighs so that he has no leverage at all with me sitting in a slightly slumped position, commonly referred to as a bully pin, which concentrates my weight on his face and shoulders. If he tries to move I can lean down and pin his arms.

My victim is 183cm or 6ft and weighs 200 lbs and is very strong but he has no chance if I get him in this pin. Of course, I often cheat and weaken his arm/s with an armbar beforehand.

I often sit on him like this and once I do, I stay there for as long as I like and that can be several hours. His whole world is just my thighs, my pussy and my face laughing down at him as I taunt him. And when he is completely exhausted, I am so horny that I have a long, long orgasm on his face. His nose is usually deep in my pussy then so I'm never sure if he can breathe while I cum but the beauty of this hold is there is nothing he can do...... and I don't care whether he can or not!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Arms Beside Head Pin 1.jpg (207.7 KB, 131 views)
File Type: jpg Arms Beside Head Pin 2.jpg (99.7 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg Arms Beside Head Pin 3.jpg (116.4 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg Arms Beside Head Pin 4.jpg (183.6 KB, 113 views)
File Type: jpg Arms Beside Head Pin 6.jpg (113.0 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg Arms Beside Head Pin 7.jpg (125.1 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg Arms Beside Head Pin 8.jpg (103.5 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg Arms Beside Head Pin 12.jpg (143.2 KB, 80 views)

Lily xxxxxx

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Oct-17, 15:10
Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I love this hold. Properly applied it is impossible for my victim to escape from. Properly applied means having his arms tightly pinned inside my thighs so that he has no leverage at all with me sitting in a slightly slumped position, commonly referred to as a bully pin, which concentrates my weight on his face and shoulders. If he tries to move I can lean down and pin his arms.

My victim is 183cm or 6ft and weighs 200 lbs and is very strong but he has no chance if I get him in this pin. Of course, I often cheat and weaken his arm/s with an armbar beforehand.

I often sit on him like this and once I do, I stay there for as long as I like and that can be several hours. His whole world is just my thighs, my pussy and my face laughing down at him as I taunt him. And when he is completely exhausted, I am so horny that I have a long, long orgasm on his face. His nose is usually deep in my pussy then so I'm never sure if he can breathe while I cum but the beauty of this hold is there is nothing he can do...... and I don't care whether he can or not!
So how do I become one of these lucky slaves??
The Following User Says Thank You to jojo For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Oct-17, 16:06
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So how do I become one of these lucky slaves??
Dear jojo,

Perhaps you could start by buying one of my videos?

Lily xxxxxx

Old 09-Oct-17, 16:25
Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37
Last Achievements

I already have. It's one of my favorites.
The Following User Says Thank You to jojo For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Oct-17, 16:37
Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

The way you described the bully pin is exactly how I have been held helpless. I am 6' and weigh 190, and am in good shape from working out. But once my arms are extended overhead, trapped between a ladies thighs and she leans her weight slightly forward, it is all but over. Try as I might I am not in any position to gather the leverage
Or momentum to buck her off.

It is very humbling to realize you are trapped...not in a painful hold but in a controlling hold with no way out until she decides to let you up.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marcopolo For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Oct-17, 21:52
Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopolo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

It is very humbling to realize you are trapped...not in a painful hold but in a controlling hold with no way out until she decides to let you up.
So true. It's one rare hold that is physical and mental domination. Hard to explain till you experience it. Her thighs keep you looking directly up to your victors face. Very humbling.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aray For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-17, 03:52
The Queen Of The Palace
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopolo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The way you described the bully pin is exactly how I have been held helpless. I am 6' and weigh 190, and am in good shape from working out. But once my arms are extended overhead, trapped between a ladies thighs and she leans her weight slightly forward, it is all but over. Try as I might I am not in any position to gather the leverage
Or momentum to buck her off.

That humbling feeling shows in my victim's eyes and that makes me so horny. I love looking down at him and taunting him about what I'm going to do to him and seeing the look of utter helplessness in his eyes. Then I move slightly forward and slip his nose in between my pussy lips and reach down and part my bottom cheeks so they close around his mouth and I settle down so he is completely smothered. He just has to lie there with the very wet gusset of my panties on his nose and mouth and his nose in my pussy and hope I let him get the odd breath. That is an amazingly powerful position to be in and I usually end up having long, rolling orgasms on his face as he desperately tries to sneak a breath or two. I usually make him beg me for a breath and, of course, he's begging into my pussy and bottom so that makes me cum even more. I can easily keep him like that for an afternoon and cum on him many times as I do. He is totally beaten by a woman and that makes me horny right now as I write this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I already have. It's one of my favorites.
Thank you for buying one of my videos jojo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aray [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So true. It's one rare hold that is physical and mental domination. Hard to explain till you experience it. Her thighs keep you looking directly up to your victors face. Very humbling.
I think it is as good a way to dominate and humiliate a man as there is. And very, very sexy too.

Lily xxxxxx

Last edited by Lily; 11-Oct-17 at 04:29.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesit