Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Could You bBeat Petra (DWW, FD)?
No way I could beat Petra 147 56.76%
Slightly Petra the favorite 34 13.13%
Too close to call. 50/50 either way 20 7.72%
Yes, I could beat Petra 58 22.39%
Voters: 259. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-Feb-18, 12:30
Points: 3,824, Level: 26 Points: 3,824, Level: 26 Points: 3,824, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Could you beat Petra (DWW, FD)?

Doubt I’d beat her. She has a bit of height on me plus has years of experience. She’s definitely kick my backside, lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to wrestlemars01 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Feb-18, 14:15
Points: 3,518, Level: 24 Points: 3,518, Level: 24 Points: 3,518, Level: 24

Probably not due to the weight advantage. I think it would end 0-0 tbh.
Old 08-Feb-18, 03:37
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1275a [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Could you beat Petra? (DWW, FD)

Petra is about 5'9, 175 lbs, with 20 years grappling experience. She is obviously a very strong and powerful woman with plenty of experience and skill.
The young powerful Petra of DWW has always been a source fascination for me. She was the rare girl who was bigger and heftier, but also very sexy with strong muscles. So I remember a competitive tape that I purchased from DWW in which she both won and lost; the intensity that could be imagined in her holds and pins was breathtaking. And I always most enjoyed though those films in which the fellow against her didn't stand a chance.

Here are a few bits of a story that I had developed about her. I finally got a chance to go against her with my no submissions, no time limit rules, but other fans had contributed together a fairly large dollar amount for her to really put me down hard. My goal of an intense match was overcome by a match that ended up being more than I could take.

She pinned me down and sat on me, riding my bucking and swaying attempts to try and get her off, and then she began to slap across my face.

She ground her knees into each of my helpless upper arms. My biceps began to ache quickly as she relentlessly placed one hundred sixty-eight pounds of pressure on me.

Imagine a beautiful girl dropping on your stomach from an invisible shelf two feet above you while you can’t do anything to stop her. She held me down and did it again and again, falling with her butt hard with all her power and weight.

My biggest problem now was the head scissors. I liked them a lot and I thought they were sexy but now she was crushing me in a way that no other person had done in practice or in action.

I didn’t understand why I had agreed to a no submissions match where I had no bailout if things went wrong, and I didn’t know how long that everyone on the sidelines were going to let this match continue. I did realize that P seemed to be enjoying herself more and more as she realized how much she could do and how little I could fight back
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Petra pic for forum comments.jpg (52.9 KB, 199 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WrestlingMike For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Feb-18, 23:20
Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I remember making stats about Petra's mixed matches back in DWW. she won 24, Lost 5 ,and tied 1. It is not 100% (probably 95% accurate) because I'm sure I missed one or two matches.
At her prime , she was very tough for any average male to beat her not only due to her talent but most importantly due to her sadistic character and her amazing ability to overwhelm her opponent at last. one of the these moments came when she was wrestling David competitively . she defeated him twice before by one fall margin in close matches fashion but without scoring any pins in both. At this match , she finally was successful in pinning him. she won again by a one fall margin (3-2). I just wonder how that affect his ego. David did very good at this match and stood up to her but that grapevine pin was so overwhelming in a way that engulfed all his efforts to win because later she scored another fall and won again. he was temporarily paralyzed while tiffany was counting which made it little cooler.
so to answer that question, I think I would score a fall against her but will end up losing 2-1 probably
Attached Images
File Type: jpg petra-david(3-2)1.jpg (28.4 KB, 158 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kokowawa For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Feb-18, 03:01
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts

Petra vs Martin, DWW FOM 392 is the tape that I mentioned a few days ago in this thread. I just added the production dates to the years ago dates, (checking again with DWW FOM 578, Petra vs Michaela), to come up with 40. How is it that beautiful girls get older when I don't?

Here are two views from Petra vs Michaela, and then two of her vs Martin. The girls match was 6-0; The mixed match was 2-2, with her losing the first, and then winning alternate falls. Whether it is the girls match, or the mixed, we can all see the beauty and the muscles, as well as a hint of the warrior in Petra.

For me, it is all about the possibility of ever having a match with her in which she decided to take advantage of my fair rules set, which includes no submissions and no time limits. At the last picture, 10:57, Petra wins by submission from him in another six seconds, with an instantaneous call of "break" by the referee guy.

She has always had several inches and about thirty pounds of height and weight advantage over me, (okay, and a couple years too). Petra comes across as gutsy, powerful, and strong, with a decent skill set and a decisive mind. I would be putting up a bit of cash if she could ignore my tap outs, if any, and really break me down. What if the crowd around us added to the pot?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Petra vs Michaela DWW FOM578 at 837.jpg (121.6 KB, 175 views)
File Type: jpg Petra vs Michaela DWW FOM578 at 847.jpg (125.1 KB, 143 views)
File Type: jpg Petra vs Martin DWW FOM392 at943.jpg (108.1 KB, 125 views)
File Type: jpg Petra vs Martin DWW FOM392 at1057.jpg (107.0 KB, 142 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WrestlingMike For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Apr-18, 16:22
Points: 5,631, Level: 31 Points: 5,631, Level: 31 Points: 5,631, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xemu [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It really depends on the rules.

Big people like her, male or female, tend to gas quickly.

I'd stymie her attacks, wear her out and she'd be done.

Her only chance would be a quick take down and then quickly get on top - that's her only chance against me.

The DWW girl I'd really have trouble with would be Edita. She has incredible skill, speed and cardio for days. She would be one hell of a tough match for me.

I'd fight Petra any day over Edita.
Edita is very skilled (in the freestyle amateur wrestling style), but Petra is still much better than Edita. I'm not sure if anyone has beaten Petra is a wrestling match at FD or DWW (although she might have lost a "catfight", I'm not sure)... Petra is a BEAST. But I have had a match against Edita, and can vouch for her skill level...
Old 04-Sep-19, 06:11
Points: 2,050, Level: 18 Points: 2,050, Level: 18 Points: 2,050, Level: 18
Last Achievements

No way, she is much too strong and physical.
The Following User Says Thank You to robbo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Sep-19, 07:22
Points: 8,306, Level: 39 Points: 8,306, Level: 39 Points: 8,306, Level: 39
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanzVanDerKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I voted 50-50. Petra's squeezes are legendary and it would depend if I'm strong enough in my core to withstand them...

My Julie Squeeze match was the first I ever did for my store. Love that girl. It's kind of a collector item now. I was waaay less fit back then. Hehe. Glad you enjoyed and maybe just maybe I can get to test myself against one of these Czech girls soon!
Is this video still live on your store because i cant find it - I would love to download this one.
Old 04-Sep-19, 19:03
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,511 Times in 2,397 Posts

If she can beat Viktoria from Budapest? Then only maybe she can beat me, but i thinks she will never be able to beat Viktoria...

I guess she is between OrsiB and Kimbra! Even if she is heavier!
Old 05-Sep-19, 03:53
Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Speaking of videos, does anyone know where I can find all of her male vs female videos to purchase? I have been looking for several years for one that I found on the internet where she wrestles a guy maybe just a bit smaller than her and she wins every fall. I remember at one point she tried to head scissor him and when he realizes what’s she’s attempting he wiggles out only to get forced into the hold about 30 seconds later. Any help is appreciated.