Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Sep-18, 07:30
mysterio

Chun Li Pro wrestling mixed

I'm not sure if i'm not only one, but I really enjoy pro mixed style wrestling where the woman dominates the guy. Pretty much ragdoll. No nakedness

Just something about a pro styled attire, one piece, boots and knee pads where the she beats the crap out of a male, putting him in various holds and making him squirm, until he has to tap out and she doesnt stop, or in the last scene puts him to sleep. Something about the ultimate domination thats so appealing.

I find that there are a few videos like this but not many. I am not a fan of pro wrestling maledom that some sites have been producing these days.

I like christie ricci tearing apart a guy, or rachel or amrita pro style are some of my favourites, especially holds like ceiling, stf and various leg locks.

Anyone else feel the same?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Sep-18, 10:24
Points: 55,562, Level: 100 Points: 55,562, Level: 100 Points: 55,562, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,593 Times in 792 Posts
Default Re: Pro wrestling mixed

mysterio, that is exactly the type of matchup that I prefer. There is nothing sexier than watching a girl put a guy in a ceiling hold in front of a crowd and if it's in a ring, so much the better. Hard to find, but I'll see what I've got.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bonnie4444 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Sep-18, 11:36
Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm not sure if i'm not only one, but I really enjoy pro mixed style wrestling where the woman dominates the guy. Pretty much ragdoll. No nakedness

Just something about a pro styled attire, one piece, boots and knee pads where the she beats the crap out of a male, putting him in various holds and making him squirm, until he has to tap out and she doesnt stop, or in the last scene puts him to sleep. Something about the ultimate domination thats so appealing.

I find that there are a few videos like this but not many. I am not a fan of pro wrestling maledom that some sites have been producing these days.

I like christie ricci tearing apart a guy, or rachel or amrita pro style are some of my favourites, especially holds like ceiling, stf and various leg locks.

I like pro mixed matches no matter who wins. They are all scripted of course, but it is boring if the girl wins all the time. The best pro mixed matches are those which are small and local with a rowdy local crowd. The wrestlers can cut loose a little more since they don't have to keep it TV-PG.
The Following User Says Thank You to mermao For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Sep-18, 12:01
mysterio

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie4444 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
mysterio, that is exactly the type of matchup that I prefer. There is nothing sexier than watching a girl put a guy in a ceiling hold in front of a crowd and if it's in a ring, so much the better. Hard to find, but I'll see what I've got.
Yes. I think that is the best. Pippa lavinn is amazing at dominating pro style as well as Christie ricchi. I usually check out slampegs matches, mahlia hosaka is awesome at dominating . She is well into her 40s but super sexy. I love seeing her kick and beat the living crap.out of a guy while.trash talking and then finishing him off. I think she is gorgeous for her age . But ceilingholds and lotus locks women dominating guys is great. Honey wrestler.from.the u.k.does it well, but I wish it was pro style. Glad there are some others who.like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Sep-18, 15:41
Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Two fit attractive wrestlers are fun to watch, mvf or fvf
Old 04-Sep-18, 21:56
mysterio

Does anyone know where can can get some old school mixed ring wrestling with female domination and plenty of holds?
Old 04-Sep-18, 22:13
Points: 7,654, Level: 37 Points: 7,654, Level: 37 Points: 7,654, Level: 37
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

There was a recent article on ESPN about Intergender Pro Wrestling. I found it an interesting read. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

As a person who has a fetish in this area I obviously appreciate the in-ring performances as well. More and more of these types of matches are happening. It's a good time to be a wrestling fan, fetishist or not.
The Following User Says Thank You to brockleejones For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Sep-18, 11:34
Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanderx [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There was a recent article on ESPN about Intergender Pro Wrestling. I found it an interesting read. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

As a person who has a fetish in this area I obviously appreciate the in-ring performances as well. More and more of these types of matches are happening. It's a good time to be a wrestling fan, fetishist or not.
This is a very good article and analysis. The WWE was certainly a lot more fun back in the days when it was the WWF. My brother once scored some ringside tickets for a WWF match and invited me and a couple of my kids to go. There was plenty of rowdiness inside and outside the ring. It was really a chance to leave inhibitions at the door and have some fun. I'm glad to hear that the WWE is starting to head back in that direction although TV will always impose some practical limits. Non-televised local matches have considerable more leeway. BTW, I never refer to pro-wrestling as "fake" but as "scripted". After all, we never talk about fake violence in movies. In both cases, the audience is in on it, enjoying the entertainment.
Old 05-Sep-18, 18:30
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Pro style's not my thing, but ESPN did this story on an indy promotion's m/f event on WrestleMania 34 weekend in New Orleans:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I doubt most people will read the piece, but ...
Old 06-Sep-18, 23:30
mysterio

Well I guess in the best thing about this day and age is lots of women are getting into wrestling thanks to shows like glow and Rhonda rouseys success. So it means more women who enjoy beating up guys the better for us. Sort of pushing the female strength card, which doesn't bother me. I enjoy being strong and athletic.but when a woman overpowers me. It's so good. I have no idea why.. if I was pro I wouldn't mind putting my ego.aside and jobbing in front of live crowds. At. Least I'd know how to.sell the pain. Haha. Would anyone else too?
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
mixed wrestling, pro mixed wrestling