Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Sep-18, 23:17
Session Wrestler
Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,126 Times in 333 Posts
Default Re: Odd Question For Ladies: How Does your BF or Husband Like You Wrestling other Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal6 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do Girls of your caliber as in doing Martial Arts for serveral years expect their lovers to do the same or do you like going out with men that don't do MA

Thanks
It is not really a priority to me personally, it is most important that I have a special connection to the other person ("chemistry'" as some call it )martial arts experience, sports, age, race , looks are secondary. But I am a bit different than most, since I am into meditation etc so Martial Arts for me is a way to improve body/mind and just enjoy life in general, so the most important aspect in any of my relationships is respect, tolerance, understanding and a peaceful co-existence.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anji For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Oct-18, 04:14
Banned
Points: 1,800, Level: 17 Points: 1,800, Level: 17 Points: 1,800, Level: 17
Activity: 6.7% Activity: 6.7% Activity: 6.7%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Odd Question For Ladies: How Does your BF or Husband Like You Wrestling other Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulfrank00 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am totally fine with it! I usually film her matches. Against a guy is a rush for me to see her fight.
I'm really interested in a match if you guys would be. I live in IL. I'm 30 and am in average shape and not alot of wrestling experience.