Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Sep-18, 06:04
Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Chloe Cummings reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditpook [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
she got a tip of an ounce of gold bullion, worth $1240. That is a tip.
A lot of creepy and weird things have been said in this thread, but I think this might be the number one thing with a bullet. Who has individual ounces of gold? Who knows the current rate of gold by the ounce? I'll now let him get back to his "get off my lawn you damn youngins" millennial bashing attitude (my goodness are you a cliche), but that statement really stood out to me and I couldn't just let it go. I could go on about what seems to be a very gross entitled attitude of I'm spending this extra money, so you should watch these many videos and read these litany of emails, but that has to seem pretty obvious to everyone anyway.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GuyIncognito For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Sep-18, 15:38
Points: 11,553, Level: 46 Points: 11,553, Level: 46 Points: 11,553, Level: 46
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

Chloe needs to do a competitive mixed video.
The Following User Says Thank You to bizyz For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Sep-18, 20:17
Points: 1,029, Level: 12 Points: 1,029, Level: 12 Points: 1,029, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Well, GuyIncognito, People who are retired and worried about the economy know about gold. People who have watched gold companies shut down by the SEC for selling paper with no gold to back it, buy gold. People who worry about a run on the banks buy gold in ounces to make it tangible, accessible and portable.

Most importantly, THE SESSIONGIRL I WORKED WITH HAD POUNDS OF IT, which she saved for years and my gift to her was in a form that she could appreciate. So hate the sessiongirl as well. She has gold. We talked at length about it.

You probably don't want to hear about my hair cutter who did such great work, that I offered her the keys to my Newport vacation home for her family to enjoy.

Good service, engaged, qualified service providers who pay attention, listen and give you what you ask for are so rare that they need to be rewarded significantly.

The real cliche is that if you fit the stereotype of a millenial, you feel that because I have money I should give it to you. But you are the one making cliches. Classic to attack me personally rather than discuss facts.

I am not entitled, that is your excuse for not working hard. I have been working and paying taxes since I was 13 years old. I worked 2 jobs every summer to put myself through college and graduate schools. I worked 60-80 hours a week for 40 years. I even took time to serve my country. I have had very few vices or possessions and denied myself many things and now that all of my hard work and sacrifice has come to
fruition, I am expected to put up with your judgements?

Tell, me, when you finally save a few dollars and start down the road to economic stability, will you start hating yourself as well?

As to your mischaracterization of me spending extra and demanding extra, perhaps you need to go to court a few times to learn. I have all the emails in which Chloe was requested, not demanded to follow a script. I have the emails in which she agreed to these requests. She failed to do that. I also have the emails where she admitted she failed to provide the services requested.

You need to take your emotion out of this and understand the difference between request and demand and maybe you need to have a lawyer to explain contracts and implied contracts to you. She agreed in writing to the requests. She did not deliver and reported in writing she did not deliver. Your hormones may tell you otherwise but in court, she fails.

She gave me an hour and tried to fake it, but failed. That is $300. I foolishly gave her a tip. That's $100. But she failed to provide the requested fantasy. The fantasy boots and costumes were $300. That should be returned since she would not offer what in court is referred to as relief.

This is leading to what I started with sessiongirls a long time ago. WB270 has pages of information for both men and women about the definitions of activities, expectations and warnings to people in this activity.

I have looked throughout the web and not found authoritative definitions of foxy boxing, fantasy boxing, semi-comp, comp, beatdowns, and things in the gray areas of what is legal or not. Looking at the state laws they vary 50 ways in the definition of what is allowed or not in this activity.

You are dealing in activities where you can injure or seriously harm a person and you do not have an established set of rules, safe words, standards and business practices.

You pay money for things and in every case I have found each sessiongirl has her own idea of what each term means and its limits, but does not tell you that up front. You have to experience it. And what happens when you experience it and are unwillingly injured because of her lack of skills?

So my suggestion to you is to remove your hormones from this, get smart and standardize it to protect the industry including both the service providers and the customers.
Old 20-Sep-18, 00:13
Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

This is so delicious that I want to eat it as a dessert. I can't stop laughing. Thank you, sincerely.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GuyIncognito For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Sep-18, 05:37
Points: 3,749, Level: 25 Points: 3,749, Level: 25 Points: 3,749, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Wow. This really escalated. I had the same thought lol, why mention tipping in gold 😂 and then the justification of his entire life to a stranger of a fetish forum. what a ride.
The Following User Says Thank You to socalblues For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-18, 19:38
Points: 1,029, Level: 12 Points: 1,029, Level: 12 Points: 1,029, Level: 12

Post removed due to revealing personal information. User banned for 1 month.
Z
The Following User Says Thank You to ditpook For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-18, 22:17
Session Wrestler
Points: 1,191, Level: 13 Points: 1,191, Level: 13 Points: 1,191, Level: 13
Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5%

Your a delusional stalker. Thanks for thew concern but I do pay taxes and I have not attacked you personally but here you are doing that to me. I knew I should have asked you to leave after you did a full background check on me. Look you say what you need to say as you can tell there are MANY who have had a great session with me. I am grateful for all who have said that here.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-18, 23:51
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Your a delusional stalker. Thanks for thew concern but I do pay taxes and I have not attacked you personally but here you are doing that to me. I knew I should have asked you to leave after you did a full background check on me. Look you say what you need to say as you can tell there are MANY who have had a great session with me. I am grateful for all who have said that here.
I'm not a stalker, or a hater. I love lady wrestlers. I don't session as much as I used to because I'm older and poorer than I used to be. Rolling around isn't as much fun in my mid 55s, but I've sessioned a lot, mostly good. A few were soso.

But introductions aside, and reading through the insults, he made some points and I'm curious what your answers are.

He said no punching in the face, and he says you punched him in the face. That's the big one.

Too small gloves I can understand. That happens.

Also, if he bought the outfit for you and wants it returned why not return it? That's a small one, and maybe it was pre-arranged that the outfit was a gift and I'm not sure what he'd do with a returned lady's outfit anyway - as I said, that's a small one.

I have little doubt he's a creep and a mass e-mailer. Reading his posts he comes across that way, but those two points seem worth answering.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Sep-18, 11:36
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] I’ve read this thread with literally an open mouth, I’m not a judge or anything, nor have I met Chloe or this client. But having read it, there is one thing I strongly feel is that Chloe doesn’t owe any explanation here.

It’s the same in any business. In my business I deal with hundreds of clients. I always give them the best service that I can. I try very very hard for them. And in 95% of the cases not only do the clients return, but in most cases there is a verbal or even written thank you. Out of the remaining 5%, The majority of the clients end the relationships in good terms.

But there is the minority of the minority. Right they pay but they are never happy. No matter what quality of service you give them, they are very angry. I call them back in an hour, how dare I not answer the phone immediatly? I send them the documents via a courier that takes 2 hours, oh no, I should deliver them myself in 15 minutes! And they are in rage. The Are *entitled* ! And yes this is the key word here - ENTITLEMENT. I already have the experience to terminate those entitled clients early in the relationship. And when I do- it’s the perfect storm for them. They come up with lies upon lies about my conduct. One took to court and lost after 2 hours of debate. It’s the same in any business.

I had more than 30 sessions already. Most of the wrestlers are very experienced and know how to screen the bad clients and the entitled ones. I never met Chloe but from what I read she appears to be a professional session wrestler. Out of the wrestlers I met, there were great sessions and also disappointments, but NONE OF THEM breached my limits, I don’t have a lot of them (face punching is a big no no for me as well) and every wrestler kept them. in my recent session I went for the INSANELY brutal side, but those limits were kept always.

Perhaps he wasn’t clear in his instructions to Chloe, perhaps they were sorrunded with endless mumbo jumbo like we see here, and perhaps he’s just lying. I don’t believe him. I know the type.
The Following User Says Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Sep-18, 12:54
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

How about we all live and let live, too many personal attacks, people have the right to voice their opinion. You can disagree with the opinion without personally attacking the person.

Chloe is a fabulous session if you want a hot, fun, very strong lady to sensually squeeze you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stirlingbloomingdale For This Useful Post: