Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 13-Jun-18, 10:10
Points: 2,976, Level: 22 Points: 2,976, Level: 22 Points: 2,976, Level: 22
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Xenia Onatopp custom videos / discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by romanier [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Has anyone bought this clip?
Oh wow, didnt know this existed. Love veve and loved her first admiral tribute
Old 04-Aug-18, 10:24
Points: 4,575, Level: 28 Points: 4,575, Level: 28 Points: 4,575, Level: 28
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Any new vid of xenia/admiral ?
Old 04-Aug-18, 12:46
Points: 10,111, Level: 43 Points: 10,111, Level: 43 Points: 10,111, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 172 Posts

Sadly the golden age of Onatopp homages seems to be over; we didn't even get one from Scissorfoxes in July, I think, and Jay has been the most consistent, reliable source for incredible women in the role.
The Following User Says Thank You to Onatopp For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Aug-18, 00:32
Points: 53,218, Level: 100 Points: 53,218, Level: 100 Points: 53,218, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,443 Times in 454 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onatopp [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sadly the golden age of Onatopp homages seems to be over; we didn't even get one from Scissorfoxes in July, I think, and Jay has been the most consistent, reliable source for incredible women in the role.
Hey everyone,

No, the golden age is not over. The golden age has not even arrived yet.

When I started this thread and posted my custom videos, my intention was to get a lot of momentum behind this character/fetish so that producers and other individuals would recognize the potential in it and make even more videos. I believe that this goal was accomplished with guys like Zeofven, Bodyscissors Toy and Jay from ScissorFoxes.

We went from having one Jenna Preston/Xenia Onatopp video to having probably over three dozen Xenia videos. We've had some of the most gorgeous models in the business like Raven Wild and Jolene Hexx deliver outstanding performances of this extremely unique character. I consider that an astounding success.

With that said, I am far from done with this hobby. As of right now, my plan is to start filming Xenia Onatopp videos about this time next year.

The videos that I am going to make are going to be a spare no expense venture. I want to make videos that have a very dark and sensual feel with high quality production and camera work. I have a few clever ideas on how to distribute the videos as well but I'm keeping that a secret for now.

Why next year?

Well, in short, I am very busy right now because I invested in a business with my best friend and we are both busting are asses trying to make sure that it is a success. This time next year, I will hopefully be able to take a step back and let him run it on his own. This will give me the ability to pursue hobbies like this.

BTW, for those that are eagerly awaiting the Xenia Onatopp vs James Bond-Sauna Redux ending- do not worry, I have not forgotten about it. I have simply been derailed by personal business that seems to take up most of my time but even more of my energy. Just stay tuned.
The Following User Says Thank You to XOL For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Aug-18, 02:20
Producer
Points: 97,906, Level: 100 Points: 97,906, Level: 100 Points: 97,906, Level: 100
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 27,887 Times in 2,010 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onatopp [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you. We would like to release more but we also feel that we have to use the right model otherwise, it would be shady of us to just cash in on it and that's not what our site is about.

Jay
Old 19-Sep-18, 15:21
Bodyscissors Toy

So recently I started thinking about how Xenia's love for crushing men between her thighs came about, and I've decided to get people opinion on this subject. So how do you guys think her fetish came to be?
Old 19-Sep-18, 15:49
Points: 4,575, Level: 28 Points: 4,575, Level: 28 Points: 4,575, Level: 28
Last Achievements

She love to see men's pain in theirs faces expression , she love to take life slowly and feeling how powerful she is in this part of her body. Probably when she was younger , a guy tried to raped her and the only issue she found was to squeeze him to stoping it. She enjoyed this feeling and she trained harder for having the best body scissors as possible.
Old 03-Oct-18, 17:37
Points: 2,397, Level: 20 Points: 2,397, Level: 20 Points: 2,397, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Dude is right. Your Xenia videos are not near as good. Obviously part of Xenia videos are bodyscissors seeing as how that's what she used. Also the acting is not near as good. The scissorholds look loose. Really they don't have the Xenia feel to them. Yours are just scissor videos with the name Xenia. They don't capture her persona. It doesn't have the fantasy element and your response just thinking its about lingerie shows that.
Old 04-Oct-18, 09:10
Bodyscissors Toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Dude is right. Your Xenia videos are not near as good. Obviously part of Xenia videos are bodyscissors seeing as how that's what she used. Also the acting is not near as good. The scissorholds look loose. Really they don't have the Xenia feel to them. Yours are just scissor videos with the name Xenia. They don't capture her persona. It doesn't have the fantasy element and your response just thinking its about lingerie shows that.
Who was this post aimed at?
Old 04-Oct-18, 10:27
Banned
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodyscissors Toy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So recently I started thinking about how Xenia's love for crushing men between her thighs came about, and I've decided to get people opinion on this subject. So how do you guys think her fetish came to be?
If only they did a solo movie of Xenia Onnatop how she came to be
The Following User Says Thank You to arsenal6 For This Useful Post:

Tags
xenia onatopp