Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Jul-16, 03:26
Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default My session with Jolene Hexx

As promised below is my review of my session with Jolene Hexx. I apologize ahead of time for the length:
As guys we are all looking for different things when we go into a session. Some are looking for a real competitive fight. Some want a fight where both try but the guy only plays defense to try to avoid being submitted. Some won't fight back at all and are just looking for a beatdown. Some just want to be scissored the whole time. Some want only a handful of certain holds to be executed on them. Some want to be knocked out by sleeperhold, scissors or both. Some want to box. Some want to play out a scenario in which the girl dominates them not only physically but also mentally. Some actually want to be bloodied up and come awY with injuries.
As for my particular tastes I have to come away experiencing the girls skill level at wrestling and any martial arts they are trained in but I am mostly just going to play defense. I also like to experience the girls punching power. Certain holds are a must including rare naked choke, hand chokes, scissor holds, camel clutch, arm bars, figure four leg locks, and hand over mouth smothering. I do like being knocked out but lately I find myself chickening out more often. I enjoy role play to see how good the girl is at getting into my head and how creative she can be. Finally I love coming away with a few souvenirs like a bruise or a pain to a body part that lingers a few days or a week.
We decided to start with a little grappling. I knew she has a great reputation for her abilities on the mat. I was about to find out how good she really is. We stated from a kneeling position. As we moved closer together she grabbed my wrists and I instantly felt her strength but I didn't think I was in any danger yet. Suddenly she pulled me into her, released my wrists and with one arm thrust my head down towards the mat. In a flash I found myself locked in a guillotine choke. She stood up to increase the pressure and I tapped frantically to avoid a nap. So much for making her work hard. It took her only ten seconds. 1-0 Jolene. We returned to the starting position and Jolene looked me dead in the eyes. i could see the satisfaction in her face. She said you know you're in big trouble don't you? We locked up for round two. I really tried to keep the fight upright but within seconds I was flat on my back and Jolene was sitting on my chest. I started wiggling a bit and thought maybe I could throw her off of me. Suddenly it was as if I had been injected with a paralyzing drug and I couldn't move a muscle. I don't even know how she was keeping me down but I know her one hand had tight control of my wrist pressed against the ground. Then with her free hand she grabbed my throat in a straight hand choke. I began to feel woozy. I was so embarrassed that someone I outweighed by so much was controlling me so easily. I looked away to look at how she was doing this and she ordered me to look her in the eye. She told me that she can't remember how many guys she knocked out in this hold. I believe her because I was on the verge of going out myself. I tapped and it was 2-0 Jolene. Time for round three and my first time to experience Jolene's scissors. She trapped me in a straight head scissors and the pain was unbearable. I refused to tap though because inside I was becoming angry at how easily I was being dominated. Jolene made a slight adjustment and I experienced something I hadn't experienced since I sessioned with Cindy Huntress some ten years ago. My teeth were being gnashed together from the pressure and felt like they were going to break. I was able to get my hands inside her thighs in an attempt to at least relieve some of the pressure but she's just two damn strong. I tapped and then I tapped frantically and then I started screaming but Jolene wouldn't release me. I think it was punishment for trying to outlast her. When she finally did release me I checked my teeth for damage. It was 3-0 Jolene and to be honest I was now a little scared of her. In the next round I can't even explain what happened. I remember reading a review of her where a guy said she was like a snake and just wrapped her arms and legs around you. He could have been referring to this hold. I was suddenly wrapped up by Jolene and unable to move. Suddenly she shifted her weight and instantly all the pressure was on my shoulder. It felt like it went out of socket. I tapped again and I could sense she was especially pleased with this submission. She told me it is a hold she's been working on. By now you get the sense of what was happening so no need to keep score anymore. I was forced to submit many more times. I found myself trapped in her rare naked choke which she combined with a body scissor. I tried to reach her arms but she is so technically sound I couldn't reach them. She could have submitted me instantly but wanted to punish me with those legs wrapped around my mid section. She varied the pressure with the choke to continue the punishment until finally that technically sound rare naked choke resulted in a technical submission as I went out cold. One of my favorite submissions was from an arm bar. She had my back and I was concentrating on avoiding a RNC as I was sure that's where she was going when suddenly she flipped and I was locked in a very painful arm bar. I remember thinking how the hell did that happen? The pressure was intense and my taps were ignored. She kept moving my arm around to change the hold a bit and every time a different part of my arm felt the pain. She made me tap several more times from chokes, more scissors, and even an inescapable head lock. The score ended up 14-0 but could have been a lot worse as several minutes were taken up with her refusal to release me after taps. Very early on in this first part of our session it became obvious to me that Jolene is the most skilled grappler I ever rolled with.
So now it was time to experience Jolene's version of some of my favorite holds. We started with the camel clutch. Jolene has an awesome version of this hold. It's not as painful as some of the other girls version but it's painful enough and definitely enough to gain a submission. But the amazing part of it is that it is totally inescapable. I tried moving my arms up but they weren't going anywhere. Jolene roared with laughter as she knew she was in complete control. She combined it with a hand smother and I was in heaven. I was trapped in this hold for several minutes but would still be in it now had she not released me because there was no escaping it. We did more scissor holds and I realized I was no match for them. I'm to proud to ask a girl to tone it down a bit but I seriously considered it on her scissor hold. They are extremely powerful and her knowledge of how to apply different varieties is amazing. She definitely rocketed into my top three as far as scissors go. Any guy interested in a scissor session should consider her a must see. We did more rare naked chokes, a Boston crab, head locks and arm bars. Then came one of the most memorable experience ever in my over 35 sessions. In our email exchange she had told me she knew the figure four leg lock. When I asked her to do it she realized she was thinking of the figure four head scissor. She apologized and jumped up to get her phone. She went on you tube and I swear within 30 seconds I was locked in one hell of a painful figure four leg lock. It was as if she'd been perfecting it for years. I think this says a lot about the length Jolene will go to assure her client is satisfied.
Now it was time for some role play. I came up with a scenario in which she would play a serial killer and I was the lead detective on the case. The killers method was to find out her victims worse fear and then kill them in that fashion. She had found out that my worse fair was being smothered by hands. She drugged me and tied me up in a hair. As soon as Jolene went into character it became very real. She was like a crazed lunatic as she locked both hands over my mouth and nose. I was totally at her mercy and she was enjoying every minute of it. Every time she locked it on she kept it on longer and my fear became real. I began squirming frantically but she just laughed and refused to release me. I was becoming woozy. Finally she released the hold only to put it back on over and over again. I had asked her before we started if she knew what a fish hook was and she smiled widely. She went on to tell me that she loved to use the fish hook on her opponents when she has them in a helpless position to further embarrass them. The first time she did it from behind and the pain was immense. Then she came around front and sat on my lap. She put one hand in each side of my mouth and pulled with all her might. I was helpless and trying to scream. But she just kept it on and stared into my eyes enjoying every second of it. Finally she got up and left the room. She came back a few minutes later and accused me of trying to escape and said I'd have to pay the price. She untied me from the chair but my hands were still bound behind my back. The room we were sessioning in had one of those foundation poles like you often find in a basement. She walked me over to it and tied my hands behind my back around the pole. I was nervous because I had no idea what she had in store for me. I could still move a little bit and took comfort in that. Unfortunately she noticed that and she wrapped tape around my mouth and around the pole attaching my head to the pole. I was now completely immobilized. She left for a minute and came back carrying MMA gloves. As she was strapping them on she explained that I had to pay the price for trying to escape. It seemed like it took forever for her to put them on. I'll be honest. I was scared shitless. For the first time ever in a session I thought I may have bitten off more than I could chew. But it was to late now as I was completely immobile and my mouth was wrapped tightly with tape so begging for mercy wasn't an option. As she finished putting on her gloves she moved closer. She got into a boxers stance and delivered a hard blow to the right side of my stomach. She then delivered a shot to the left side. It hurt like hell but I started to think maybe I could take it. However I had no idea what Jolene had in store for me. A series of combinations to my right side then the left. I wanted to slide down the pole in an attempt to cover up but the tape kept me securely attached to the pole. I was a sitting duck, her human punching bag. The combinations started coming harder and Jolene was laughing hysterically. The right side, the left side, left, right, bam bam bam bam bam. Then finally it was over. I'm quite sure if someone would have cut the tape off I would have collapsed in a heap. But I wasn't going anywhere and I'd soon find out she wasn't done just yet. She came back at me with even harder shots and told me she was going to collapse my kidneys and that I'd be pissing blood. I think I took around 100 shots to each side and finally mercifully she left me hanging there and left the room. She came back around five minutes later to cut me down. Jolene is definitely one of the best role players out here.
If your into being knocked out Jolene is your girl. I'm not as into it as I used to be so the one during our grappling part was the only one of the session. But I came close to going out at least thirty times but chose to tap. She told me about a client she sees that she does nothing but knock him out from the beginning of the session to the end. He comes to and she puts him back out and it goes on and on and on. Another guy has her keep the hold on for five to ten seconds after he's out. Talk about putting your fate in someone else's hands.
We also arm wrestled and let's just say she is incredibly strong. But I already knew that from the beating she had delivered before.
This morning when I awoke I realized that Jolene had left me with several souvenirs to keep her fresh in my mind. These included a sore arm and wrist, a sore jaw, one very stiff neck and one hell of a big bruise on my stomach.
Finally Jolene was a blast to be with. When I arrived she met me at the car and I could see instantly how beautiful she is. Even more so than her photos. Loren Blaine was the last girl I sessioned with before her. Jolenes body isn't as toned as Lorens but at first glance you can tell she is in shape and is bad ass.
Jolene can handle any type session your looking for. She is definitely The Total Package.
One last thing. This morning I got an email from her thanking me for a great session. She said I brought out her inner sadist and she couldn't wait to push it further with me. Gulp!! What have I gotten myself into you.
Imagine that a girl that just gave me one of the best sessions of my life emailing me to thank ME!!! Now that's class!!!!!
Old 31-Jul-16, 12:47
Points: 5,310, Level: 31 Points: 5,310, Level: 31 Points: 5,310, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My session with Jolene Hexx

Great review with great ending. And I wonder if you don't somewhat regret the injuries after such a session. I mean aren't there mixed feelings?
Old 31-Jul-16, 13:01
Points: 2,426, Level: 20 Points: 2,426, Level: 20 Points: 2,426, Level: 20
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

Great review. I never heard of her before, but I just did a search and found this video;
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Her aggression and skill reminds me of Ariel X and Cindy Huntress. WOW--her body is toned and full of lean muscle.

I doubt I would ever go as far in a session as you did. Thanks for your review.
The Following User Says Thank You to marcopolio For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jul-16, 13:49
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by farhang223 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great review with great ending. And I wonder if you don't somewhat regret the injuries after such a session. I mean aren't there mixed feelings?
To me they are just reminders that I got my ass kicked and the great time I had. Of course I'd never want a serious injury that kept me out of work or anything like that. The worse pain left is in the stomach area. She really laid into me.
Old 31-Jul-16, 13:55
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopolio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great review. I never heard of her before, but I just did a search and found this video;
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Her aggression and skill reminds me of Ariel X and Cindy Huntress. WOW--her body is toned and full of lean muscle.

I doubt I would ever go as far in a session as you did. Thanks for your review.
Wow that's an awesome video of her. Brings back memories of a few days ago. She's not as tone as Cindy but just as strong. Jolene has more of a runners type body.
I had never heard of her either til I read about her on these boards. She's session wrestlings best kept secret. Won't be for long though because guys like me that experience her will spread the word.
Old 31-Jul-16, 16:30
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricoswrap [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had never heard of her either til I read about her on these boards. She's session wrestlings best kept secret. Won't be for long though because guys like me that experience her will spread the word.
Not sure how much of a secret she is, she's shot for most of the top wrestling clip producers. It's just that she doesn't travel nearly as much as others do, which is a shame, she's definitely got the combo of skills and looks to be solidly booked up most places. Great review.
Old 31-Jul-16, 17:16
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not sure how much of a secret she is, she's shot for most of the top wrestling clip producers. It's just that she doesn't travel nearly as much as others do, which is a shame, she's definitely got the combo of skills and looks to be solidly booked up most places. Great review.
I don't check out the video sites much so that's probably why I didn't notice her earlier. I used to but the computer I currently have is my work computer so I can't down load any videos on it. Especially of this nature. Lol. Other than that I mostly use an IPad.
You're right in talking to her she told me she doesn't travel often. She's a model and actress so she has a lot on her plate. In fact the reason she was in Buffalo this time was to shoot a movie.
Now that I did find her, thanks mostly to a lot of the members of this group,I don't plan on letting giant time soon. I'm already thinking of a trip to Vegas. She says she has access to an octogan we can use. Now that sounds like some serious fun. Dangerous but fun.
Old 31-Jul-16, 21:31
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

Outstanding review ! She seems way too sadistic for my taste, but I'm glad you enjoyed yourself
Old 31-Jul-16, 21:52
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Outstanding review ! She seems way too sadistic for my taste, but I'm glad you enjoyed yourself
Do yourself a favor and session with her. She will tailor your session to meet your wants. If you want a lighter session she can do that. You won't regret it.
Old 01-Aug-16, 00:24
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

Can she really ? All her reviews and videos tend to indicate the same sadistic side, which I'm totally fine with... as long as it isn't applied to me.

I doubt I'll have to take the decision, however. If she doesn't travel in the US, I don't think we're going to see her in Europe !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:

Tags
jolene, review, session review, vegas