Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Sep-18, 00:08
Points: 1,029, Level: 12 Points: 1,029, Level: 12 Points: 1,029, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Chloe Cummings reviews

...and I will say in rebuttal, that you are not reading or retaining what was said.The room was small. I have your email acknowledging you forgot everything I asked for. Realizing I had $300 in the session and another $300 in outfits invested, I tried to rescue my session and I asked for light sparring and using undersized gloves you hit me too hard and when I said to lighten up you did not. Believe it or not, the tip was in an envelope 3 days prior to the session in anticipation of a good session and after being hit repeatedly over and over in the head I was on autopilot leaving the room and just handed it to you. And I never asked for a free session. I expected you to come back and try to do it right the next time. Anyone that has sessioned with me will tell you I show up with an envelope of cash and pay what is asked. You just want to dismiss this on me. Its you. You didn't do what you agreed to do.
Old 17-Sep-18, 06:29
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

It occurs to me that it's possible for everyone here to be right. The client could be conspicuously demanding which might have lead chloe to forget a few things which might have lead him to be nice in person and imply he enjoyed the session more than he did, creating an experience with her much different than most around here (including me) have had with her.
I think it's clear she was trying to accommodate his wishes, so the proper thing upon learning she'd forgotten the outfit and seeing the room would've been to ask her to postpone the session until her next visit.
I have to say that the pump/dump thing did not apply to @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] when I met her, we had very nice chats both before and after the session and I certainly spent more time in her room than I paid for. It can happen though, and the lady should have the presence of mind to avoid doing it rather than trying to see everyone who wants to meet her if it means slotting guys too close together because of their own schedules.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Sep-18, 19:49

Thank you, boyofwinter. In every other session I have ever had, I had no idea of anyone before or after me. I arrived at a start time that was not moved and I stayed until we mutually agreed time was up. In every other session I have ever had, that amounted to 3 or 4 hours (at least on the initial visit) and massive amounts of cash were handed over in appreciation for the individual focus. The people here keep commenting about a tip. I was raised to tip, even bad service. Perhaps I am from a different class of people than most. The women I have seen say they rarely get tipped. The one that got it right, that studied the material and carried it out without me telling her what to do, she got a tip of an ounce of gold bullion, worth $1240. That is a tip.
Old 17-Sep-18, 23:20
Points: 5,808, Level: 32 Points: 5,808, Level: 32 Points: 5,808, Level: 32
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

That's a funny way to look at it. A tip is a positive reinforcement "you did a good job", "I really appreciate the service", " keep it up". I was raise to tip good service and not bad once, why would you tip a bad service, then want the price you paid for the service initially back. So confusing. Either way I feel for you if that was a truly bad experience, to me on the other hand get beat up and leaving with a souvenir seems like my cup of tea. . Best of luck on your future sessions.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mecury007 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Sep-18, 13:23
Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditpook [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The one that got it right, that studied the material and carried it out without me telling her what to do, she got a tip of an ounce of gold bullion, worth $1240. That is a tip.
I think you are so full of SH!T and yourself that there is very little truth in what you have posted. The sad part is not that you had a disappointing session. But your attempt to mar the reputation of of someone who has gotten a lot of great feedback from her clients. And yes, I do believe the reviews written about Chloe are real.
The Following User Says Thank You to jfm For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Sep-18, 16:00

JFM, Perhaps if you took the ball gag out of your anus and put it in your mouth you yourself would not be full of crap. I am guessing you are the sessiongirls admin who sent me a private negative response to this letter and I also bet you sit in a server room in 3 day old clothes with a bottle of lotion and tissues. I have money. I am retired. I spend it as I see fit. and based on your private response you have the reading level of a 6th grader.

Again, one of the sessiongirls with many years experience told me they have two kinds of clients. the very old men, who are well to do, established, sometimes even famous or politically powerful, and the young adolescents who scrape together just enough for an hour session, leave no tip, and in her words, explore limits of violence against women.

Having a background in medicine, I can say Your comments reflect someone in roid rage but I can't tell if it is steroids or hemhorroids. In either case, you need help.

Added after 16 minutes:

Mercury007, I assume like most people here, you are a wrestler. I am a boxer. a real boxer with training in boxing and one of the most dangerous things for a boxer to do is to box someone who doesn't know what they are doing.

I don't know the effects of scissors on necks but I know the effect of punches to the head and at the end of the session with inexperienced Chloe, I was on autopilot. She herself admitted that I tried to take pictures but they were fuzzy. That is because I could not hold the camera steady enough to take them.

I don't doubt to you wrestlers that she was a good session for you, but I can tell you as a boxer, it takes more than a pair of gloves from a discount store to make a boxer and I worry too many sessiongirls, in an effort to expand their clientele, add boxing to their services when they have no idea what they are doing.

Tipping is a controversial subject in this country and if you ask any service person they believe they should get a tip no matter what. My college room mate always tipped a lot because he was a waiter. The word tips came from "To Insure Proper Service" and was given to a service worker to make sure they focused specifically on what that customer wanted. There are many times in a group when service was so bad I did not want to leave a tip but the group convinced me to leave one because they tried hard.

Perhaps this is a generational thing and young people today don't understand it. If you can barely scrape together $300 to session (when I enter the room with over a thousand in my pocket) how can you understand any of this?

And really this is all ridiculous. I posted a review. None of you were there. I was. You are telling me that what I wrote was not true, yet none of you were there. You are as bad as sessiongirls, where they only want to see positive reviews posted and stifle any criticism of their favorite people. I don't know what kind of kickbacks are in place or favors or maybe somebody is getting a 'happy ending' from all this but I should have a right to post my review and the most you should be able to do is question the logic but not deny its existence.

Last edited by ditpook; 18-Sep-18 at 16:00.
Old 18-Sep-18, 16:31
Banned
Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditpook [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
JFM, Perhaps if you took the ball gag out of your anus and put it in your mouth you yourself would not be full of crap. I am guessing you are the sessiongirls admin who sent me a private negative response to this letter and I also bet you sit in a server room in 3 day old clothes with a bottle of lotion and tissues. I have money. I am retired. I spend it as I see fit. and based on your private response you have the reading level of a 6th grader.

Again, one of the sessiongirls with many years experience told me they have two kinds of clients. the very old men, who are well to do, established, sometimes even famous or politically powerful, and the young adolescents who scrape together just enough for an hour session, leave no tip, and in her words, explore limits of violence against women.

Having a background in medicine, I can say Your comments reflect someone in roid rage but I can't tell if it is steroids or hemhorroids. In either case, you need help.

Added after 16 minutes:

Mercury007, I assume like most people here, you are a wrestler. I am a boxer. a real boxer with training in boxing and one of the most dangerous things for a boxer to do is to box someone who doesn't know what they are doing.

I don't know the effects of scissors on necks but I know the effect of punches to the head and at the end of the session with inexperienced Chloe, I was on autopilot. She herself admitted that I tried to take pictures but they were fuzzy. That is because I could not hold the camera steady enough to take them.

I don't doubt to you wrestlers that she was a good session for you, but I can tell you as a boxer, it takes more than a pair of gloves from a discount store to make a boxer and I worry too many sessiongirls, in an effort to expand their clientele, add boxing to their services when they have no idea what they are doing.

Tipping is a controversial subject in this country and if you ask any service person they believe they should get a tip no matter what. My college room mate always tipped a lot because he was a waiter. The word tips came from "To Insure Proper Service" and was given to a service worker to make sure they focused specifically on what that customer wanted. There are many times in a group when service was so bad I did not want to leave a tip but the group convinced me to leave one because they tried hard.

Perhaps this is a generational thing and young people today don't understand it. If you can barely scrape together $300 to session (when I enter the room with over a thousand in my pocket) how can you understand any of this?

And really this is all ridiculous. I posted a review. None of you were there. I was. You are telling me that what I wrote was not true, yet none of you were there. You are as bad as sessiongirls, where they only want to see positive reviews posted and stifle any criticism of their favorite people. I don't know what kind of kickbacks are in place or favors or maybe somebody is getting a 'happy ending' from all this but I should have a right to post my review and the most you should be able to do is question the logic but not deny its existence.
When you post stuff like this, it makes it harder to sympathize with you. Ad hominum insults to the guy, accusing him of being the session girls admin, making assumptions about his character or what he does. And now that I think about it, it feels like you're trying to steer this conversation into guilt tripping people who don't tip session wrestlers. This all wouldn't be so bad in another thread, but when you make some heavy accusations against a session wrestler, and then come up with numerous insults to another member, it does not help your case as people continue to question your review, along with your overall attitude. I came into your defense initially, but after reading chloe's side, and seeing more of your reactions, I'm starting to regret it.

The bragging about how you enter the room with "over a thousand in your pocket" while people can barely scrape by together $300 to session along with the "young people" bit was icing on the cake. It's also unnecessary.

You do have the right to post it. But this is also a public forum, and anyone can deny it's existence (because people can say what they want, as long as it's within this forums rules). Not to mention there is always another side to a story. In the end, it's up to the individual person to decide who they want to believe or side with.

Reality of the matter is, I don't doubt that you think you had a bad session. But I also think you didn't communicate properly, or make your limits much more known. Otherwise, you wouldn't have let her just beat you down(when you said you didn't want that), after the second time she hit you in the face, you should have been more stern and called a break/timeout/stop. If after several attempts and they are still not letting up, you also need to communicate that or stop the session entirely. Did you even tell her in person about how you didn't like the sessions booked so closely or changed? Did you tell her what type of gloves she should wear, before the session? And quite frankly, the bit about "i was on autopilot", just seems like an excuse. If you don't like a session, you're not forced or required to tip. But I imagine that these negative thoughts didn't start to fester altogether until after the session.

Even if everything in your story is true, the minute you start going to personal attacks, insults, and brag about certain things , the more it's hard to sympathize with you. You're doing a review. If you want to help support it and stand by it, be more professional and not make generalized statements. Beat people with professionalism, not stooping to a level where you tell people that they sit in a room with 3 day old clothes.

Last edited by HeadScissorFan; 18-Sep-18 at 18:51.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HeadScissorFan For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Sep-18, 17:25
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Yep, girls listing things they're not as comfortable doing or less skilled doing is a big problem. It's why I often ask what someone I want to meet's favorite session to do is rather than telling her what I want. At the same time, maybe it would've been better to make sure to seek out someone with a clear boxing background, inviting her to visit if necessary?
Old 18-Sep-18, 18:40
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

When your desires are that specific, I think it’s probably best to stick with someone local who can give you what you want consistently. Chloe travels and does indeed squeeze a lot out of her short visits, but it’s how she makes her living.

I found her to be gracious with her time and very friendly. I’d have loved to give her a super specific set of instructions to act out my fantasy, but I know that’s not realistic with a one off, traveling sessioner. Also regarding the “generous” outfit stuff you bought her, that was for your own benefit.

I’ve found a couple of local dommes who with practice can give me everything I want in a session, bondage with hard choking and smothering, but it took us a while to reach that point.

Boxing is a tougher fit, my advice is find a woman who delivers what you want and keep coming back to her.
Old 19-Sep-18, 00:28

Thank you, boyofwinter and Stirlingbloomingdale.

I have since found one of the most senior experienced woman in the field who effortlessly met my needs and she is the one with the gold bar as a tip.

I am also working with someone locally to develop them slowly along the lines of what I want. As a learning experience I am not buying anyone anything up front or tipping until I get home, think about what happened and tip them for that session the next time I meet them.
The Following User Says Thank You to ditpook For This Useful Post: