Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Jan-19, 19:30
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts
Default Re: Fight Pulse

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], please share all my healing wishes and good thoughts to Pamela!
Niko
Old 08-Jan-19, 06:08
Points: 26,293, Level: 70 Points: 26,293, Level: 70 Points: 26,293, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
MX-133 Diana vs Peter
Available at: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Could we get a sample at full size of a 4K render? I don't believe one has been posted yet. I'm curious what the action with someone as quick as Diana looks like, are the renders done at 24 or 60 frames?
Old 08-Jan-19, 16:03
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,689 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Could we get a sample at full size of a 4K render? I don't believe one has been posted yet. I'm curious what the action with someone as quick as Diana looks like, are the renders done at 24 or 60 frames?
Diana vs Peter was filmed in October, before the upgrade, so it's only available in full HD. Many of the upcoming releases were filmed in October, and I believe there are a couple of September releases left as well. Once videos filmed on the 4K cam start rolling out, we will make a blog post announcing the change.
Lia Labowe vs Frank, however, was filmed with the new equipment. Here's a [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Please let me know how it looks on a 4K TV.
All our matches are filmed 30 fps, with the following exceptions:
- a couple of early, 2014, videos were filmed on 25 fps I believe, but I need to double check this
- 3 matches of the [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], are 60 fps (filmed on a full-frame mirrorless)
- 7 matches were filmed 25 fps on the new camcorder in November, we were experimenting with it the second shoot, considering the light flicker frequencies in Europe, but it ended up being a mistake, since 25 fps is too slow to get good wrestling footage, especially in competitive matches
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-19, 17:47
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Coming tonight: battle of two promising prospects, Isabel vs Virginia. Who do you have winning?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FightPulse-FW-108-Isabel-vs-Virginia-006.jpg (510.6 KB, 65 views)
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-19, 17:59
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

Obviously not of the same size and weight.
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], what's their training and fighting background? That might help...
Old 08-Jan-19, 18:19
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by funwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Obviously not of the same size and weight.
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], what's their training and fighting background? That might help...
Both are lightweights, but Isabel is near the upper limit of the weight class, while Virginia is close to the lower limit. I am planning to split the lightweight division into two sometime this year, so that we don't have size mismatches in one division. Let's see.
This is our second shoot with both of them, so, two 90 minute trainings. Both Virginia and Isabel do fitness training consistently, but Virginia is more rigorous at it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-19, 19:49
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

FW-108 Isabel vs Virginia
Available at: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

...Two promising newcomers of the September draft, Isabel and Virginia, square off to find out who the better prospect is!.. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Preview photos:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Buy this video in HD quality at Fight Pulse: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jan-19, 00:30
Points: 26,293, Level: 70 Points: 26,293, Level: 70 Points: 26,293, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Diana vs Peter was filmed in October, before the upgrade, so it's only available in full HD. Many of the upcoming releases were filmed in October, and I believe there are a couple of September releases left as well. Once videos filmed on the 4K cam start rolling out, we will make a blog post announcing the change.
Lia Labowe vs Frank, however, was filmed with the new equipment. Here's a [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Please let me know how it looks on a 4K TV.
All our matches are filmed 30 fps, with the following exceptions:
- a couple of early, 2014, videos were filmed on 25 fps I believe, but I need to double check this
- 3 matches of the [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], are 60 fps (filmed on a full-frame mirrorless)
- 7 matches were filmed 25 fps on the new camcorder in November, we were experimenting with it the second shoot, considering the light flicker frequencies in Europe, but it ended up being a mistake, since 25 fps is too slow to get good wrestling footage, especially in competitive matches
Great, hopefully I can check this out in a few days.
I thought something looked slightly different about the tournament videos.
Will the 25fps matches be sold discounted by a few dollars (depending on the style obviously)?
Old 09-Jan-19, 01:36
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Will the 25fps matches be sold discounted by a few dollars (depending on the style obviously)?
No.
Old 09-Jan-19, 04:34
Points: 5,062, Level: 30 Points: 5,062, Level: 30 Points: 5,062, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Not in the foreseeable future, unfortunately. But I'm close to certain that we will have Lia over here once this year.
That is unfortunate. As far as you know, is Jane doing work for other companies? She's arguably my favorite fight pulse wrestler. Just curious. Definitely looking forward to some more of the Lia's content as well btw.

Tags
competitive, competitive wrestling, domination wrestling, fight pulse, fightpulse