Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Jun-18, 18:16
BJJBlondeLover

Default My Irrational fear of overly "curvy" BBW types

it sounds very odd, but i have a legitimate irrational fear of curvy women, especially if theyre brunettes and are a little bit more on the chunky side. this all ties back to my early year of college where i had my very first femdom experience - not willingly of course.

what that woman, who i refer to as my torturess, did to me i will never forget. i've never really addrssed it, but its honestly somewhat ruined my like for mixed wrestling for me. no matter how pretty the girl, if i see a curvy woman in public talk to me, i instantly get anxious and genuinely scared. it sounds so weird considering that i'm in fairly good shape. but at the time, when i experienced weeks of humilating, mentally abusive femdom, i was physically powerlss to stop what was happening.

is this common at all among the community?
Old 13-Jun-18, 01:27
Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,139 Times in 393 Posts
Default Re: My Irrational fear of overly "curvy" BBW types

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJJBlondeLover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
is this common at all among the community?
Not odd at all, I have a similar issue with tall, curvy blondes.

In my first year of high school, I was getting to know this big blonde girl - she was frankly overweight but still very strong. Just as tall as me, maybe a tad taller.

One day at lunch she came up from behind when I was sitting at lunch with my friends and wrapped her arms around my neck the way girls do. Thing is, her arms were so thick, and she was so heavy, she choked me a bit as she was doing it. And when I tried to loosen her grip, I couldn't.

Funny thing is, she wasn't really meaning to dominate me, she was just a big girl who was really into me.

I only grew to 5'7, so plenty of these bigger girls are out there that tower over me. I have a love/hate relationship to them...i'm attracted to them immensely (probably in part because of this early experience) but also I fear them a bit too as I know with training they could legitimately dominate me in public.

I try to laugh about it and just enjoy it though.
Old 26-Nov-18, 04:54
Points: 2,828, Level: 22 Points: 2,828, Level: 22 Points: 2,828, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My Irrational fear of overly "curvy" BBW types

I share your fear, but it's not just for BBWs. Though BBWs are particularly intimidating because they have an obvious side advantage over me. I once got word that a BBW was interested in pursuing a relationship with me at an old job. I wasn't attracted to her but I knew if she'd approach me and ask, I'd go along with whatever she wanted. Luckily I avoided that situation.

Last edited by capncrunch1; 26-Nov-18 at 06:09.