Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 29-Dec-23, 13:30
Points: 3,802, Level: 26 Points: 3,802, Level: 26 Points: 3,802, Level: 26
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default How to make intellectual domination/humiliation situation happens

I am turned-on by situations where I feel intellectually dominated or humiliated by a woman but I don't know how to create situations where I would feel that.

For the physical aspect the feeling of domination happens naturally in case of a submission in wrestling or losing a body comparison for people who are into that.

What would be the equivalent of that in the intellectual realm? Something that you could do in a session or try to create in the everyday world?

I guess a chess match could do it for some, but I am not into this game.

The closest I experienced was to be badly beaten in a board game or to feel outsmarted in escape games with friends. But my friends would try to keep the atmosphere of the game just for fun and downplay the competitive aspect, so it did not fully work as I wished. It would work best with women who are not my friends I think.

Any idea or experience?
Old 29-Dec-23, 18:09
Points: 2,248, Level: 19 Points: 2,248, Level: 19 Points: 2,248, Level: 19
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%

Default Re: How to make intellectual domination/humiliation situation happens

Just find something you suck at and find a woman who is good at it. I don't want to brag but I may be very weak physically but it's hard to find people who are smarter than me. there was a funny moment when I was on deviant art and someone made an overpowered female super hero character. she could lift like a billion ton and fly but her iq was only slightly higher than mine and the spoke 10 languages and I know more lol. but there are certain things that I am bad at like advanced mathematics writing things without typos and chess. but I think I am only bad at that because I don't play a lot of chess.
Old 29-Dec-23, 19:15
Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,531 Times in 659 Posts

Unfortunately it's impossible for me, as my IQ is over 180, and women max out at about 160 .. The closest I came was a rap battle with a 19-year-old council estate girl – she gave me a verbal tongue lashing, but abandoned ship when she realised my crew were packing.

I'd say look for a female uni student offering private lessons in advanced calculus, Go, the bar exam, Python programming .. The hottest would probably be a game like Go, as she'd teach you for a bit, then you'd get to challenge her
Old 30-Dec-23, 03:18
Points: 1,737, Level: 16 Points: 1,737, Level: 16 Points: 1,737, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Unfortunately it's impossible for me, as my IQ is over 190 (higher than the guy above me).
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ilikefeet For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Dec-23, 20:11
Points: 18,175, Level: 58 Points: 18,175, Level: 58 Points: 18,175, Level: 58
Activity: 57.1% Activity: 57.1% Activity: 57.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,504 Times in 623 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Futuristics [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
as my IQ is over 180, and women max out at about 160
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to butwhyohno For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Dec-23, 20:43
Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,531 Times in 659 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by butwhyohno [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Which bit??

My own IQ's probably a lot higher than 180, as I took that test when I was 5, and had meningitis at the time.

My IQ's probably as high as whatever paper I'm taking goes up to tbh
Old 31-Dec-23, 12:25
Points: 1,956, Level: 18 Points: 1,956, Level: 18 Points: 1,956, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Get an AI chat bot girlfriend, I guess.
Old 31-Dec-23, 12:35
Points: 10,919, Level: 45 Points: 10,919, Level: 45 Points: 10,919, Level: 45
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,108 Times in 360 Posts

Nothing wrong with my IQ but a long time ago I had been dating a girl who was very good at scrabble, beat me at it and showed tremendous fun dominating the scrabblegame. I think it only works one on one. I rewarded the winner with a small gift. Loved it!
Old 30-Mar-24, 22:56
Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1

I've actually been in this sort of situation. I didn't instigate or ask for it, but just found myself falling into it due to the situation I was in and it lasted for maybe a couple of years. It initially wasn't exciting or anything, in fact I would if anything get angry over it and it hurt my ego. Over time, my feelings on it changed.

There's an equal, or possibly even greater feeling when a woman can put you in your place and intimidate you with just her mind and mouth compared to being physically dominated by a woman.
The Following User Says Thank You to jinroe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Apr-24, 14:14
Points: 3,802, Level: 26 Points: 3,802, Level: 26 Points: 3,802, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinroe [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've actually been in this sort of situation. I didn't instigate or ask for it, but just found myself falling into it due to the situation I was in and it lasted for maybe a couple of years. It initially wasn't exciting or anything, in fact I would if anything get angry over it and it hurt my ego. Over time, my feelings on it changed.

There's an equal, or possibly even greater feeling when a woman can put you in your place and intimidate you with just her mind and mouth compared to being physically dominated by a woman.
Could you tell us more?

I remember once I played a game similar to Time's up with friends: 2 women, 1 men. The girls suggested a women vs men game and they crushed us. They won in each parts of the game and in the final score we had only 60% of their score. They were just quicker and better in communication and memory.

They had a superior smile after. I wished they had rub it in our face more actually ^^ I think they did not want to appear as mean but they could have done much more given the total mismatch