Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Dec-18, 19:21
LuckyL

Default Gym Boss

This is my first shot at a fictional story, I hope you all like it.

Part 1 - The Challenge

David was a 24 year old executive assistant for a major gym in southern California. He has worked for the company for a little over 4 months now and is enjoying the job. His favorite part is how the culture is based around fitness. He stands about 5'7 and weighs a soft 150lbs. David never played any sports growing up and was not into exercising his whole life but he was looking to make a change and gain some corporate experience as well.

His boss is Holly, at 42 year old executive who was wildly successful in her previous job. She was one of the first employees of a small tech start up that made it big before being bought by Google. A lot of Holly's compensation came in the form of company stock so when they got bought out, she made a fortune. A multi-millionaire by 38, she took 2 years off work to travel before getting bored. She stumbled upon an ad for an executive position at a gym and since she was a fitness freak, she figured it would be a good fit. Holly is about 5'9 and weighs around 145lbs solid. She has brunette hair, big boobs, and a curvy figure (Google Nikki Norris from academy wrestling). While being 42, she looked to be in her mid 30s.

David is really enjoying his new job and doing his best to get into shape. The only thing is, he can't really figure out Holly. She is super easy going work wise since she's not here for the money, but she is also insanely flirty and says inappropriate stuff to him all the time. He can't help but enjoy her advances, since she is super hot, but at the same time it makes him uncomfortable. He was never the type of guy to just bang any girl he can. David had a long term relationship from high school that ended a couple years ago. While Holly had a lot going for her, David was not going to get into a long term relationship with someone almost 20 years older than him.

"Hey David, can you please finish up that form? Don't make me get on my knees and beg, I really shouldn't be on my knees at work if you know what I mean" Holly said with a laugh. This was very typical behavior from her. Almost anything Holly said to David had some sort of sexual reference.

"Here you are" David says as he drops the form off on her desk. He can't help but look down her dress as her D cups are pushed together from her tight dress. Her day to day outfits were very slutty, but nothing compared to her gym attire. She would wear spandex shorts and a sports bra every workout. Sometimes the shorts were so short her ass would be sticking out the back.

"Thanks, hey do you wanna do a bit of lifting together this afternoon before we head out on our work assignment?" Holly asks, giving the top of her dress a little tug to make her chest bounce up and down.

"Uhhh, sure. I'll meet you in there in about 10" David replies in a not so eager tone.

David loves to see Holly in her workout clothes, but she is at her most inappropriate in the workout area. Holly and David are in the corner of the building where no one ever goes. There is a main gym that the head office employees all work out at but Holly wanted a place close to her office. In what is suppose to be a conference room there are a bunch of free weights, exercise bike and a squat rack that can also be used as a bench press.

Last time they worked out together was an upper body day. She would spot David doing curls by getting behind him, putting her half covered boobs on the back of his neck, holding his wrists and curling with him. For bench press she would lean forward and bend her knees a bit to rest her crotch on his forehead. David was torn because obviously it was sexy, but he had no intentions with Holly so it was all very weird.

Today they did legs, Holly spotted David doing squats by holding his ass and telling him to squeeze it as he came up.

"You don't get a booty like this by using poor form" Holly said as she turned side ways and smacked her ass (which was barely covered by shorts) a few times.

"Hey how about you give it a kiss and maybe I won't work you too hard at inventory tonight." Holly says raising an eyebrow. She then turns her back to David and puts her hands on her hips.

David's Eyes almost pop out of his head! "uhhhhh" he says nervously as he is taken completely off guard. Does he make a joke? Is she serious?

Holly looks over her shoulder and laughs "you're so cute" she says with a giggle. "Get cleaned up and lets head out to this gym" She says as she pulls her shorts up a bit so they wedge up her ass. She walks out of the room looking back at David with a smile.

One of the gym locations is being shut down. Holly volunteered at a meeting for her and David to go collect inventory of the gym, make sure it is clean, and make any notes that would be relevant to the head office about the location. David was a little pissed off about this, since they had to be there after 5pm and there was no paid overtime.

"Look, I know this isn't what you want to be doing on a Friday but if you want to make a good impression at work these are the little things you gotta do to get noticed" Holly says almost lecturing David on the drive. The drive isn't all that bad, she has an escalade so David is enjoying being in a luxury vehicle.

"Yeah, yeah.... It's all good" David says looking at his feet.

"I thought of something that could make this a lot of fun, how about you handle the inventory and I'll deal with the computer bullshit. Then I'll meet you upstairs in the group fitness room. I'll give you a hint... It's a potential financial incentive" Holly says flipping her hair back.

"Deal!" David exclaims. "I could use all the cash I can, student loans are a bitch" he says with a chuckle.

Holly reaches over and squeezes his cheeks "watch the potty mouth" she says with a giggle.

David finishes sweeping the floors as the last thing he has to do in the gym. He can't stop thinking about Holly's idea, "financial incentive can't be a bad thing" he thinks to himself. He walks up to the fitness room upstairs to find Holly sitting on the matted floor with a laptop. He walks up slowly as she stands up and puts her hands on her hips.

"Okay, David, just hear me through. I came up with a great idea that's a win, win for both of us. You always say you want to get into better shape, so how about we do a little workout together but make things more interesting. How about we have a wrestling match. If you win, I'll give you 50% of my wage for the next month." Holly says with a straight face, looking deeply into David's eyes to gauge his reaction.

David can't help but feel blown away by such a crazy proposition. He immediately says "ummmm sure". He speaks right away because he feels so uncomfortable. The unfortunate thing is, Holly is stronger than he is and she proves that at every workout. So now he has to wrestle a girl who is stronger, if he wins her gets her money but she's also his boss?? This seems so crazy, but he is desperate for money.

"But....." Holly says flipping her hair back with one hand, keeping the other on her hip "If I win, I get to have you as a slave boy for 24 hours."

"I don't know... What??" David says taking a couple steps back and putting his hands in the air defensively.

"Look" Holly says stepping towards him "I know you feel weird that I hit on you all the time, I know it's weird that I'm older but I also know you want me. I see you checking me out all the time. This is a win, win. You either get more money or we get to have some fun together. This way at least it wasn't your decision but you still get to be with me a few times" She says with her hands on his chest. She leans to the side with her lips right beside his ear "I turned off all the security cameras, come on, it will be fun" She says as she gives his ear a playful bite.

"Okay.... Okay let's do it. Just don't tell anyone okay?" David says.

"Of course not! Our little secret. Now come here, watch a few of these videos so I can show you what kind of wrestling I'm talking about" She takes David by the hand and they sit down in front of her laptop.

Holly has many different tabs open as she plays the videos one at a time, skimming through them. Academy Wrestling videos, Joan Wise, APL Wrestling etc. She goes through these erotic wrestling videos pointing out the general rules and popular holds.

David is super turned on and now cannot believe the situation he is in "this is so perfect" he thinks to himself as he stands up.

Holly stands up, walks to the corner of the room and begins to undress. She grabs the bottom of her tight dress and pulls it over her head. She's not wearing a bra and only has a red thong on. She tosses the dress into the corner. David quickly strips down to his boxers and throws his clothes in the corner. Holly moves the laptop to the side as she bounces up and down a bit, her natural D cups bouncing with her. She stops, pulls her thong up high and looks David right in the eyes

"First to submit or tapout loses, you ready?"

"Yes...." David says nervously.

---------------------------------------------

Part 2 will be coming next week. I hope you like it so far.

Edit by admin: This story has been voted the story of the month in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Congratulations, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!

Old 06-Dec-18, 20:54
Points: 6,342, Level: 33 Points: 6,342, Level: 33 Points: 6,342, Level: 33
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Gym Boss

Sounds amazing already. Can't wait to see what Holly can do.
Old 07-Dec-18, 03:52
Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Great start, love it
Old 11-Dec-18, 13:18
LuckyL

Holly puts her hands up and steps forward grabbing onto David's shoulders and David reaches out and grabs Holly's as they lock up. They start moving around in circles shuffling their feet as both of them push and get a feel of each other. Holly is staring David right in the face and she can see he's grimacing and showing his teeth a little bit. Holly is putting out a strong effort to counter David's efforts but she knows she has the strength advantage. She can't help but smile a little bit as the both grunt and shuffle around the room.

"I can't hold back" David thinks to himself. "I need this extra $1,000 a week, I mean it has to be at least $1,000 a week". David has been trying to push Holly up against a wall but she keeps side shuffling any time he makes any progress. David tries hunching over a bit more and pushing as hard as he can forward. Holly feels this as David drops his head down and she lets go of his shoulders, lets David come towards her as she turns her body, grabs his head in a side head lock, sticks her hip out and uses his own momentum to flip him over her hip. David's legs fly up as he lands hard on the mat. Holly lands on top of him with a cross body pin and her arm around his head in a head lock. "UGGGG" David groans out from the impact and Holly landing on his chest/stomach area. He is winded. He pushes at Holly as he tries to get some air in.

Holly looks down at David and knows she did a lot of damage with her expert throw. David's hands come up and push at her shoulders and chin. She notices it's a pretty weak attempt as she just shakes his hands off of her multiple times and as her does her bare tits slap his face a little bit. "Are you having fun yet?" Holly taunts and she flips her head back to get the hair out of her face. She then forces one of her boobs into David's face, aiming for his mouth to disrupt his breathing. She uses one hand to make sure her boob is in positioned well, she gets her nipple in his mouth then she applies some pressure. Her big boob mushrooms out over his face, covering his nose as well, she then holds her other hand to keep the head lock in place. She spreads her legs and planks a bit to make sure she has a strong pin and good pressure for the smother. "UHHH" Holly grunts and she exaggerates her efforts. "You are messing with the wrong girl" She hisses at him as she pushes her chest down hard.

David hears the taunts and can barely breathe, he starts to panic and kick around a bit. He plants his feet and bridges up. Holly sees this as she starts to shuffle her feet towards David's. David is able to get Holly to focus on his body more and he turns his head and gasps in some air. His shoulder comes up a bit as well as David tries to turn from Holly and get some distance.

Holly sees him break her smother but it is obvious that he is not very experienced in any sort of wrestling. She throws her one leg over his chest, grabs his shoulder and pushes him onto his back. She grabs at his wrists. David tries to move them around frantically but Holly gets hold of each wrist and slams them down above his head. She moves her head to throw her hair to the side and looks at his concerned face. "You're not very good at this" She says straight faced. She shuffles up and sits on his face. She sits pretty high up so her pussy crushes his nose and she leans back a little bit to try and get her ass on his mouth. "Better get use to this when you're my slave, only thing is I will not be wearing anything" She says looking down at his eyes, that are very wide and basically the only thing she isn't sitting on. Holly plays with her hair a bit, getting it out of her face and tossing it back. She takes a couple deep breaths resting her hands on her thighs.

"MMMMMMFFFF" David muffles a moan into her and she sits down. The pain of his nose hits hard initially but he gets use to it. David is already exhausted and feeling beat up. He is a smart guy and is able to get a little air through the bottom part of his mouth. He doesn't move and tries to get a rest as he has no intention to submitting yet. His hands are spread out as well and he hopes Holly just sits there for awhile.

Holly starts to get a little bored as she taunts David a bit as she smiles and shakes her big boobs up and down with her hands looking down at him. "Alright if you're not going to give up I need to soften you up a little more" She says as she sits up but grabs him by the hair. She flops to the side and brings her legs up and tries to wrap them around David's head.

This is exactly what David was waiting for, he explodes up as quick as he can and shoves her legs to the side. Holly's grip on his hair breaks as he jumps on top of her and lands with a SMACK!

"OWWWW AHHH" Holly cries out as she grabs her chest and stomach turning to the side on the mat.

David grabs her shoulder, much like she did to him, pulls her onto her back and climbs on top of her. He finds it strange that she doesn't resist as she looks up at him with big eyes and a shocked look on her face.

"Get off!" She shouts, she locks her ankles together tight so David will not be able to lock in a grapevine. She doesn't resist David and puts her hands up onto his shoulders. He grabs them and slaps them down beside her head "Ohhhh" She moans out in an exaggerated way.

David realized that she is basically sandbagging at this point and doesn't know why. "Maybe she gets on off on being beat up and this is what she wanted all along" he thinks to himself. He doesn't care the reason he just needs to submit her and get the money. He lets go of her wrists and squeezes her tits, he sits down on her hips in a straddle. He lets go with one hand and starts to land some belly punches "whap, whap, whap"

"AHHHHH UGG UGG UGG" Holly moans out, not exaggerating this time as her legs lift up with each punch. Holly then clenches her teeth, plants both feet and bridges up HARD. This sends David up high and off balance. She grabs his arms and rolls and tosses him to the side. "I'm going to teach you a little lesson, bitch" She says with a pissed off look on her face. She stands up, hauls David to his feet by his arm. She sticks her hip into him, twists his arm and throws him again. WHAP! David's body lands hard on the mat.

"OHHHH" He cries out as his back is on fire and he's winded again. Everything just happened so fast and now he's on his back again. He realized Holly hasn't let go of him arm and she's pulling up.

"Come on, get up, I'm not done with you yet!" She says through clenched teeth as she flips her hair back with her free hand. She pulls David up and she spins to get him running and lets go sending him slamming into a near by wall. WAM!!

David's back SLAMS against the wall as he falls to his butt. He's not in great shape and is hurting all over. He can barely get in any air and his limbs feel like jelly. He looks up and just sees Holly, breathing hard and walking towards him. Her body looking more defined than usual from the sweat, He feels very nervous and defenseless. Sitting there he realizes his fate.

"You like punching girls, huh?" Holly says in between deep breaths. She grabs David under his arms and pulls him up against the wall. She can feel that his body is shaking and he doesn't have much left, his eyes are half open. She puts her forearm against his neck to hold him up as she lands two hard punches to his stomach, she puts everything into them as she shifts her hips with each swing WAM! WAM! She lets David go as he falls onto his ass against the wall. Holly takes a step back and slips out of her thong.

David I gasping for air, hunched over, holding his stomach with both hands. on his butt against the wall. He doesn't think he can stand up anymore under his own power. His whole body is sore and as he sees Holly slip out of her thong he's not sure what she is planning, but he doesn't want to fight anymore. He knows it's over so he reaches out with one hand to start tapping the mat. He feels Holly grab his hand before he can reach the mat. "No, Holly, I g....ggggmmmmmfffff".

Holly sees the situation for what it is. As David's hand comes out she knows it's for a submission. She grabs his hand, spins so her back is facing him, bends down to grab his other hand and sticks her bare ass into his face pressing him upright against the wall. "No....You're not done yet" She says looking over her shoulder at him with a smile. Of course he can't see anything because her ass is covering his face completely. Holly enjoys the feeling of his face against her ass, she bends over a bit further to make sure he's against her pussy too. She bites her bottom lip and then pulls back an inch "You were saying??"

"I GI...MMMFFF"

Holly presses her ass into him again. She is looking over her shoulder at him with her teeth slightly clenched as she has to push pretty hard and hold this sexy submission hold. Her legs start to get tired as she lets go of David's wrists and then stands up straight so that her ass is right in front of his face. She puts her hands on her hips and takes some deep breaths.

As she lets go of the hold David falls forward a bit, catches himself and sits against the wall with his eyes closed "I give....please... I give up" he moans. He opens his eyes and sees Holly's big ass right there. He's unsure of what to do now, he knows the rules, but he is not sure what being a slave is going to entail.

"Kiss my ass, with tongue and I accept your submission" Holly says moving hair out of her face, brushing the sweat off of her chest and the placing her hands back on her hips.

David holds her hips and starts kissing right away, just like she asked. He runs his tongue up and down her perfect ass and kisses all over.

Holly tilts her head back and closes her eyes as he does. When she's had enough she walks over to the corner of the room where there are skipping ropes. She grabs two and walks back over to David and kicks him over to the mat "face down, slave".

David falls to the side with the light kick and immediately rolls onto his stomach and does not resist at all. He knows she can beat him up easily if he doesn't listen, and he doesn't want any more of that. He feels Holly roughly grab his wrists and put them together behind his back. He feels the ropes tightly being wrapped around his wrists and he can't help but feel turned on again. He can feel his dick pressing hard into the mat.

After tying his hands well Holly pulls David's shorts off, ties his ankles together and then bends his knees up to connect both ropes in a hog tie. She stands up and takes a minute to admire her handy work. "Life is funny isn't it David, a few hours ago we were co-workers and now look at yourself!" She says with a laugh. Holly bends down, grabs her thong and shoves it into David's mouth. "Do not spit this out, or I will punish you" Holly warns.

David just nods and then Holly walks off to the showers which a near by. "Just watching her walk nude away is a privilege" he thinks to himself, trying to make the most of this situation.

Holly comes back and puts her dress back on. She unties David's feet and pulls him up. She uses the rope from David's feet to attach it to his hands as a leash. She pulls it between his legs so when she pulls on it, the rope wedges up his ass and rubs on his crotch. "Don't make me pull hard, just walk like a good boy, okay?" Holly says raising an eyebrow. She can't help but admire her handy work. She looks David up and down. A young man who is all tied up, gagged and her slave. She makes a clicking noise as you would to a dog and pulls David towards the stairs and they head down to the exit. When they reach the bottom of the stairs it is obvious Holly wasn't just showing, she was getting ready.

David is wide eyed as he sees a dolly, tarp, some more rope and Holly standing beside it all with a twisted grin.

"Knees on the bottom of the dolly, face down, slave" Holly says sticking her hip out to one side, she raises an eyebrow "It's time to get you home".

David obeys as he kneels on the dolly and feels Holly tying him to the cold steel. She wraps rope pinning him hard so he can't move at all. He feels a blindfold being tied on and everything is black now. He hears and feels the tarp being thrown over him and tied on. All of sudden he leans forward a bit and is moving, Holly softly grunting as they hit a few bumps. He feels the cooler night air and realizes that she is wheeling him out to her vehicle. "This is going to be a rough 24 hours" he thinks to himself. Gagged, tied, and being transported.
Old 13-Dec-18, 22:57
LuckyL

I have a couple more parts to add if anyone is interested
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Dec-18, 23:40
Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,253 Times in 266 Posts

Love the story so far, and would love to see your future installments! Thanks!
Old 14-Dec-18, 11:05
Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24
Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2%
Last Achievements

good stuff mate. please continue.
Old 14-Dec-18, 11:50
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Definitely interested in more parts, mate. Thank you for this great story.
Old 14-Dec-18, 12:57
Banned
Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Great start LuckyL.

Let’s see what happens next....
Old 14-Dec-18, 17:42
LuckyL

Great! I'll do another part next week.

I know how I want the story to end, as well as the build up to it. It's gonna get a little crazy.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: