Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Sep-18, 05:47
Points: 5,448, Level: 31 Points: 5,448, Level: 31 Points: 5,448, Level: 31
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: SFL: The Return

In case you don't know, after each fall, there's a rest break given to the wrestlers. Not particularly long, just two minutes. Enough time to clean yourself off, adjust an outfit that's half stripped from your body, maybe shake off a hard hit or something. So during this time, I just hung back, looking over the crowd, giving a smile at a woman that yelled 'You've still got it Ruby!' But then a loud chorus of mostly feminine cheers got my attention. Junior had stirred them up....by removing his shorts. An eyebrow raised in what I took as a challenge, his blue eyes made contact with mine. I narrowed my own brown ones as I wondered what he was thinking. After losing a fall to an orgasm, I figured he would want his clothes on for as long as possible, as armor sort of speak, against me and my 'tactics'. But, now...he stood there as naked as the day he was born. Well, whatever was going on, if I didn't respond, I felt like that I was ducking his challenge. So, reaching up and behind me, I unhooked my the clasp on my bra, letting it fall off my breasts before tossing it out of the ring. My panties followed suit as I finished stripping myself nude, much to the crowd's pleasure judging by the cheering. That actually gave me a good bit of validation, considering how worried I was earlier about if I still looked good enough for the league.

The bell rang, starting the second fall. Both of us, now naked came out of the corners. I generally keep a slower pace these days, so I'm at a cautious gait, while he resumes his fast paced bouncing as we circle.

"How you doing over there, Junior?" I called in an all too friendly voice, as if we were meeting at the workplace watercooler and I didn't just force him to cum in front of a crowd.

"Shut up with that Junior shit..." he growled.

Wow, he really doesn't like to be called that.....

This time however, we don't go for a lock up. I'm the first one to make a move this time, suddenly lunging forward and grappling him around his waist. He gets his arms up to avoid getting them pinned at his sides, but that's ok. It leaves his ribs exposed to my constricting arms as I bear down on them in a bearhug. But the Gladiator doesn't let that go on for long. After a few attempts to simply shove me away don't dislodge my grip- come on, seriously, I've got enough weight that you can't just push me like I'm some little kid on the playground- he gets serious and claps his hands against my ears, hard!

The strike makes me let go and stumble back, shaking my head back and forth to clear it. I hear running footsteps on the mat and out of the corner of my eye saw Junior running at me. Yeah, that can't be good. I duck and his arm passes over me in a narrowly missed lariat that brushed my hair! After spinning around, I saw him rebounding off the ropes, running right at me. This time I step forward into him reaching an arm around his shoulders and the other between his legs and lifting him up. His momentum carries into me, taking me into a quick turn as I bring him crashing down onto the mat with a fast paced powerslam! The crowd cheers at what they think is pure strength, but really is just physics...and a little bit of strength and mass, sure. Still though, I feel it, the tide swinging my way, and let out a wild aggressive yell as I get back to my feet.

Reaching down, I grabbed a handful of blonde boy's hair and pull him up to his feet, facing me. I slide his head under my arm, then start to hook his arm up with my other one. I was setting him up for a double arm DDT, you see, but that never happened.

"Guahhhh!" my voice cried out
I let out a scream as pain suddenly lanced through my pussy! Looking down, I saw the Gladiator looking back up at me, his hand buried between my legs in a crotch claw! Now lets be clear....low blows, illegal. But crotch claws, ball grabbing and tit mauling.....all ok. Sometimes the league's rules confuse me. But now Junior's ploy became clear, he had conned me into removing my armor!

My hands tried to pull at his wrist as Junior got to his feet, but he wasn't going to be denied his prize, judging by the smile on his face.

"Call me junior again...." he said wrathfully. "I would think the pussy of the Ruby Ryder, the woman who rode countless men into submission would be tougher. But it's old....weak....a lot like the woman herself."

Ignoring this, I desperately tried to free myself from the fingers digging against the folds of my pussy. But he took his free hand and slapped it against my right breast, and I screamed even louder as his nails sunk into the soft flesh of my tit!

"Say the words, Ruby! Say it!" he yelled as I howled in agony. I tried to lunge backwards, trying to escape this double claw, but all I did was increase the pain, stretching things that weren't supposed to stretch! With the ropes nowhere near me, I despaired, there was no way to escape the torture Junior was putting me through!

"Alright! Alright, I give, holy shit, I give up!" I screamed out, slapping my hand frantically against his shoulder.

Letting me go, he smirked as I fell to the mat, one hand holding my savaged sex, the other grasping and rubbing at the tit he had ruthlessly mauled. Holding his fist up for the crowd, he then slapped it against his chest in some sort of salute as he went back to his corner.

"Are you not entertained!?" he called to the fans, ripping off a famous line from a movie that must have come out when he was a kid. Leaning in his corner, Junior blew a kiss to a girl in the front row, a fan of his judging by the toga and weird crown thing she was wearing who smiled and clapped excitedly. Did the fans start dressing up too these days?

I, on the other hand, shakily got to my feet and slowly made my way back, my eyes downcast as I heard the commentators talking...

"See, I told you, Aurelius is going to come back. I don't think Ruby is ready for just how dirty the fighting can be here."

"I'm with you. You can get in shape, spar, but all of the training in the world doesn't help when someone decides to put your privies through the wringer..."

"I'll take a mallet to your 'privies'..." I grumbled under my breath as I leaned against the corner, gingerly trying to soothe my pussy as I readied myself for the next fall. Still, he was right. Back when I was doing this regularly, I could take a crotch claw and still at least try to make an effective defense. Now? The pain just sucked away my strength, caused me to panic. I submitted to that far quicker than I should have. And, it started to make me wonder, was I really still cut out for this....?

(Ok for now, it seems I might be going fall by fall, just due to my work and sleep schedule. I promise, eventually I'll make whole matches! Anyway, thanks again for reading!)

Last edited by Valen; 02-Oct-18 at 01:14.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Valen For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Sep-18, 08:13
Banned
Points: 2,626, Level: 21 Points: 2,626, Level: 21 Points: 2,626, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Loving this story so far, its great and I find Alicia one of the most interesting characters around, really hoping she pulls out a devastating victory. I can't explain why but i live this idea of seeing a sex/submission league from a woman's pov. Also the commentary is awesome please don't drop it takes me back to that 90's WWF feel.

Last edited by Silnafawn; 30-Sep-18 at 09:01.
The Following User Says Thank You to Silnafawn For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Sep-18, 18:35
Points: 2,972, Level: 22 Points: 2,972, Level: 22 Points: 2,972, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I agree with Silnafawn. I never would've thought I'd be interested in a story from a female perspective, but you pulled it off well and she's very likeable. It'd be cool to see the authors of these types of stories come together to have more stories produced within this universe on a regular basis.
The Following User Says Thank You to vicpalumbo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Oct-18, 00:09
Last Achievements

I felt the pain in my groin starting to fade as the rest period came to an end. That's about when wrath started to kick in. If Junior wanted to play rough, I could get on board with it, fine by me. When the bell rang, I came charging out of the corner towards my opponent. I swung a heavy clothesline at him, but the nimble punk ducked it as he ran by me. Spinning around, I expected to see him running for the ropes. Instead, he had stopped practically on a dime and had jumped up. When I finished my turn, I was greeted with both of his feet catching me in the chest as he landed a dropkick that sent his fans cheering! Toppled onto my back, I looked up at the lights of the arena.

However, the Gladiator didn't leave me too much time to think about my situation. He knelt between my spread legs, draping them over his shoulders. I worried for a moment that he was going to go back to clawing at my pussy, but instead I saw his blonde head heading down towards my exposed sex. I had the awareness to realize he would have the full advantage in this position, being about to bring his tongue to bear without worrying about any sort of sexual counter from me. So I blocked him by suddenly snapping my thighs shut around his head! I crossed my legs behind his head while swinging them to the side, toppling Junior off of me, onto his back as I rolled onto my side. Junior let out a pained yell as my strong legs squeezed down on his skull, but my thighs muffled most of the noise as his heels kicked and drummed against the mat.

"Yeah, are you entertained now!?" I called loudly down to him. "Because I have to say, right now all this show is missing is a cold beer and some popcorn."

His hand came up, as if he were about to tap. It hovered, trembling, above the mat. But, then he must have thought better of it. He began to kick his feet against the mat, using the force to turn us a bit in a clockwise direction. He was trying to get his foot nearer to the ropes! In response, I squeezed down on his head as hard as I could. I even put my hands down on the canvas and lifted myself up on my arms, trying to get more leverage to really bear down on him as the moments wore on. But Junior managed to hold out, and then using his height, managed to get a foot on the ropes. With a growl of disappointment, I turned him loose and watched as he rolled under the ropes and out of the ring, red faced and shaking his head from being trapped in the headscissor hold. I had to admit, I was impressed. I mean, in that position he had the full force of my legs bearing down on him. My headscissors may not have been what I was known for in my early days, but my thick thighs were the downfall of quite a few opponents.

I got to my feet as the ref began to count Junior out as he stood outside the ring, near the apron. At six, I grew impatient and strode over to the edge of the ring. But, then the man suddenly reached under the ropes, and yanked my legs out from under me, making me drop to a seated position with a yelp of surprise. Before I could react, he followed that up with a right cross thrown through the ropes that caught me right in the temple! Stars exploded across my vision as I fell onto my back, holding my head. I was dimly aware of Junior sliding into the ring to break up the count, as well as grab my leg and drag me towards the corner. Looking up, I saw him slide back out of the ring, still holding on to my foot. Securing a hold on my other foot as they both dangled off the edge of the mat left the inverted V of my spread legs facing the post of the corner. Realizing what he meant to do, I waved my hands at him as fear for my recently sore nethers bloomed in my mind!

"Wait don't do it! Nonono-Auuuuuugh!" I began but it ended in a shriek of agony as the Gladiator gave a sharp yank on my legs, pulling my naked crotch hard into the ringpost! I sat up for a moment, clutching at my pussy as I painfully inched backwards a short distance from the corner. I heard the ref's voice as she admonished and warn the younger man about what he did. Yeah, thanks for that, you cunt. I flopped back down, curling into the fetal position on my side as my opponent got back in the ring to pursue me.

"....The hell is your problem with my pussy?" I gasped after he kicked me back into a face up position, my hands still holding my groin.

"Nothing personal, but you can't use that cowgirl sex position thing you like to do if you're too sore below the belt." he said grimly as he straddled my head, facing my feet. Then he would drop down into a facesit position, right on well, my face!

This, well it wasn't new, it's happened to me before, being face sat by a guy. But it was rare. Like I think Junior here was the third guy to shove his ass in face in the time I've been doing this. I tell you though, it doesn't get any less humiliating. Also, I'd like to point out, nobody has sat on my face in over a decade. So I made a rookie mistake. I brought my hands up to grab at his toned ass, trying to shove it off of me, instead of going for his balls or cock or some other spot. Before I could remind myself of that, Junior, who I'm convinced was waiting on me to take my hands away from my sex, took my hands in his and then pinned them under his knees! Knowing this was getting bad, I started to thrash my body from side to side, trying to dislodge him. I almost did, but then he slapped a hand back between my legs, delivering another devastating claw hold to my pussy! The pain fairly paralyzed me, letting him seal up his facesit! My yells and screams of pain were muffled by his ass, and the damned referee couldn't see me desperately trying to get a hand free to tap. It wasn't until things started going fuzzy from lack of air, and the noise of the crowd started sounding like it was coming from a long distance as I went limp that the ref had Junior release one of my arms. I was aware of it being raised once.....

The next thing I knew, the ref had shoved the Gladiator off of me. I coughed and gasped violently as something horrible smelling was waved under my nose. Wait, smelling salts? Oh my god, was I out? Did Junior fucking knock me out?! Apparently so, the ref was asking if I still wanted to go on. I weakly nodded yes, and the referee looked at me with a gaze of what I guessed was pity that made me want to gouge her in the eye.

"Taking a second fall, the Gladiator with a facesitting, crotch claw knockout!" the announcer yelled.

"Too stubborn for your own good, Ruby!" the Gladiator called from across the ring as I ambled back towards my corner. I guess he caught me and the ref's exchange. My pussy ached and hurt like nothing else as I leaned against the corner, taking deep breaths to try and get as much air back into my oxygen starved body in the short break. Christ, how long has it been since I was knocked out? I'm amazed I still remembered all the pointers about trying to shake off a smothering KO....

"Ruby started that round off so well, but the Gladiator just picked her apart...he is not going easy on her at all!" the first commentator stated.

"You're not wrong there. Ruby Ryder was on point at first here, turning a cunnilingus attempt by Aurelius into a harsh headscissors hold. But, he showed his endurance and intelligence here, knowing where he was in the ring and was able to gut it out long enough to force a break. Then well, he went low sure, hanging Ruby out to dry on the ringpost. But, these things can happen. And then, the face sit, and the vaginal claw to keep her docile through it. This is why the Gladiator is my pick for Rookie of the Year! He knows when to hang back, when to fight, and even when to fight dirty. And I just don't think Ruby Ryder does anymore..."

Maybe that guy had a point. I mean, what did I expect coming back to this after eleven years?

(Hello again all! Here's the next part, and as always, I hope you enjoy it! And to those who commented, thank you! I'm glad that you enjoyed this, cause I'll admit, I'm still a bit nervous writing and all!)

Last edited by Valen; 03-Oct-18 at 15:46.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Valen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Oct-18, 09:46
Last Achievements

Hi all! Just came to say that the next fall is posted and currently awaiting mod approval!
Old 03-Oct-18, 11:31
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Approved.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-18, 17:46
Last Achievements

As I looked about the arena, breasts heaving with each deep pant for air, I began to wonder if I made a mistake trying to do this. I mean, I really had believed I wanted this, but did I truly? Or was it all just vanity talking? This Gladiator guy he wanted this win bad. Bad enough that he was apparently willing to try and turn my pussy to mush for it. He was young, fast, smart. He could probably go on to become champion, forget Rookie of the Year! Did I really belong in a ring against someone like him? Doubt built in my mind as my thoughts whirled about. All he had to do was win the next fall and he would take the match in a three fall sweep!

My gaze, which was going past the top of the ramp, caught some movement that drew my attention. Mina had stepped from behind the curtain at that moment. The trainer had an unreadable look on her face as she looked down at the ring.

"You want to be taken as seriously now as you were then?" her words came back to me. "Then beat this guy. Make him tap, fuck his brains out, and leave him on the mat as an example to rest of the roster that you are not to be taken lightly!"

I blinked as I sat up a bit straighter in my corner. Something just occured to me, as I remembered the trainer's short pep talk. Not the being taken seriously part, although yes, I still did want that. No, the part about fucking his brains out. You see, I got caught up in Junior's game, trying to outfight him straight up. I'm not just in a wrestling league, I'm in a sex wrestling league. Fighting is only a part of what we do here. An important part sure, but not the only part.

With this in mind, I watched as Junior chatted with the costumed fangirl, the one in the toga. A petite young thing, dressed like the girl from the gladitorial movie that Junior seemed desperate to recreate. He blew a kiss at her, and she laughed in a carefree manner as he turned to get ready for the bell as the rest period came to an end. That was, strange. Still, I shoved that into the back of my mind as I came up with something resembling a plan. Remember, Alicia, play to your strengths.I focused up, quieting my mind as I leaned back in the corner.

The bell rang, and my foe came out with a few running steps to the center of the ring, expecting me to charge out and meet him like I did last fall. But I remained in my corner, leaning heavily against the turnbuckles, the picture of a woman near defeat. To be honest I'd take every moment at rest as possible, especially after taking a KO from that facesit. Still I forced myself to be ready. Junior paused, a confused look crossing over his features, but as he took in my appearance, a confident grin spread over his features and he made his way over to me, a grin on his face as he crossed the ring.

The blonde reached out grabbing me by the wrist, I guess to whip me out of the corner. But I didn't give him the chance. Instead I dove forward, slamming into him, pressing our bodies together. He tried to stay standing, but my greater mass and momentum wouldn't be denied. He fell backwards, with me going with him. As we toppled, I made sure to seize a hold of his hands, as well as position a good part of my body over his stomach. The impact drove my weight down into his belly, knocking wind out of him, leaving him dazed and gasping with me straddling his waist.

I sent my legs down, wrapping one around each of the Gladiator's. Then I began to pull them apart, spreading him open in a grapevine pin. That got his attention. Giving a yell, he tried to buck and thrust as I pinned his hands and arms down to the mat, just above his head. I also rolled my hips against his as he tried to use them to free himself, grinding my sex down against his cock, using his motions to generate more friction between us.

"N-no, wait...." he gasped softly as I felt his cock practically leap into hardness.

"Oh, Junior did you wait when I asked you to before you tried to wrap my pussy around a ringpost?" I said, somehow managing to give a growl that was part sultry, part primal as I replied.

"This is different, don't-!"

"Shh, save your air, you're going to need it..." I interrupted him by suddenly leaning down pressing my heavy breasts down over his face, starting to smother him! At the same time with a quick, practiced movement of my hips, I took his member into me, my pussy gripping him as I forced him to enter it. I felt a heavy moan vibrate the skin of my breasts, a muffled smattering of words following it that I couldn't make out.

The crowd began to cheer wildly at the sudden sexual and smothering onslaught I began. I started to thrust my hips back and forward. I hissed for a second. Thanks to Junior's repeated clawing, I was a bit tender, but nothing I couldn't handle. And having his cock in me, trapped, was like a salve all it's own, soothing me. Now, I began to really get settled in. This wasn't my best way to ride a guy's cock, as I felt I couldn't really get the full range of hip motions I'd like. But still, it would serve to keep him hot and bothered, burning more air in the smother I had him in. A thrust backwards, taking him in, a hard squeeze with those pussy muscles on the way back as I make him withdraw from my pussy a bit. Kegel exercises ladies. Keeps your pussy tight and helps you squeeze out cum from the most stubborn cocks. Guys too, actually. Helps the men hold off an orgasm longer. Good erotic wrestlers of either gender know the use having strong muscles 'down there.' And thrust, and squeeze. And again-huh?

Wait was that, did he just...?

Trapped under me, I felt Junior suddenly give a shaking thrust with hips, as best as he was able to. His cum exploded out into me as I was caught off guard from the sudden, quick orgasm. The ref saw it though, and began calling for me to release the hold, which I did. I let him out of me as I rolled off to the side, I came to a rest on my knees as the younger man's orgasm finished, the last of his cum from his climax splattering on the canvas. I guess someone didn't do their Kegel exercises?

Standing over the younger man, I looked down on...Aurelius, was it? He looked less like a gladiator now and more like a young man who just got caught doing something shameful. Some of the crowd let out bursts of laughter at his rather...abrupt...sexual submission, which might explain the blush forming along his cheeks as he looked up at me with wide eyes. For my part, I gave him a condescending smirk.

"So, let me guess, quickest 'spear' in Rome, hmm, Gladiator?" I told him. In response, he only averted his gaze away from mine as I shook my head.

"And, with a combination breast smother, grapevine and cock riding hold, Ruby Ryder forces one of the fastest orgasmic submissions on record!" the announcer called as the fans burst into cheers.

I turned away from Junior with a flip of my dark hair and strode back to my corner, head high. Afterwards, he got up and fairly scurried back to his corner.

The commentators, of course had something to say.

"My God, how hot was that fall?! I mean, she totally lured him in! Aurelius was all confidence and then, bam, a takedown, a grapevine and tit smother later, the guy is practically locked down. All the multitasking Ruby did during that ride, then the three hip pump finish..."

"You know, I don't know what just happened there. The Gladiator has lasted against all manner of handjobs and blowjobs from his fellow rookies. Ruby is the sexual veteran here sure, but he's seen some action! That quick submission was just so surprising. You know though there is one person who probably didn't think that fall was hot: Ruby herself! I mean she gets ready for a sexual showdown and bam, it's over before it really begins for her!"

Oh I don't know about that guys. There is something kinda sexy about being in a sexfight and making another person cum almost in about as much time it took to start my motorcycle before the ride here from the hotel. What? Yeah, I ride. Used to. Ex-husband didn't like me on one. I've taken it back up again. You know what, lets focus on the match, hm?

I tuned the commentators out as I looked over at Junior's corner. He leaned against the turnbuckles looking downcast. He looked a far cry from the Gladiator I thought he was before this fall, the one I didn't think I could share the ring with. Mina was right of course. Confidence and the projection of it was a big part of the game and he had lost all of his, letting me see him as the rookie he really was. One who I'm starting to think has made one of worst mistakes a person in this league can make, before he even set foot in the ring. I saw him turn his head towards that girl in the front row, but she just sat there in her seat, motionless, unlike the crowd members around her. Like him, she also looked dejected, not cheering or caught up in the spectacle around her. He took his gaze away from her, and stared back down at his feet. I started to get a weird feeling about this, but mentally shoved it aside. It's almost time for the last fall. We're tied, two falls each. Winner take all here. And Junior, I want this....no, I need this!

(Oops, forgot to add in my after match notes here. I don't know how people might take the shift in tone between the beginning of this fall and the end of it. But I wanted to really illustrate how much someone's confidence comes into play into these sort of matches. Or at least how much I think it does. It affects not just how you might see yourself, but also how your opponent might see you. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this, and thanks you for reading! Also, thanks to the mods for letting this one go through so quickly!)

Last edited by Valen; 03-Oct-18 at 18:24.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Valen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Oct-18, 02:41
Last Achievements

As I waited for the bell to ring and start the final fall, Junior seemed to recover somewhat. He shook his head, gave the girl in the front row a final look that she didn't return. I saw him grit his teeth, anger darkening his features. Ah, anger, shame's furious sibling. It's a poor substitute for confidence and determination, but it's better than nothing.

But not against me, Junior. I see you now. *I* should be the angry one here. I let my time away, and the fact he was willing to hurt my intimate areas blind me to what should have been obvious all along. He is a rookie. Talented, sure, but unrefined. But the worst part of all, the part that I should be pissed about, is that he neutered himself, and judging by the panicked 'wait' that he gave before I rode him, he expected me to cater to that, to 'take it easy' sort of speak.

Because his fucking girlfriend is watching. That's right. That costumed girl in the front row isn't just some fan, but some sort of significant other. The looks on both their faces after that last fall happened, yeah, they might as well put up a neon sign. And he expects me to not use the better part of my skillset on him? To hold back? Junior certainly didn't hold back....hehe, unintentional premature orgasm joke there. But still, he went all out in the previous falls trying to turn my pussy into paste. He's obviously not holding back anything. So no, I won't. There is a lesson they both need to learn, one I'm surprised nobody else has gotten around to teaching them.

I ready myself as the rest period nears it's end. The bell rings and both of us come towards the other. But Junior comes at me at a run, swinging with a wild punch. Moving into him, I catch the arm and turn, flinging him over me with an arm drag. He hits the mat, but bounces back up, running back at me, trying to use the same tactic with the same result, another arm drag.

"Care to try again, Junior?" I taunt him with a mocking grin as he springs back up.

"Stop calling me that!" he roars as he steps back up.

To his credit, he doesn't try it for a third time. Instead he fires a kick into my stomach that doubles me over. Following up his success, he grabs my head, trying to to tuck it between his legs. I don't know if he was thinking for going for a powerbomb, or a piledriver or any other moves that you can pull from position, and didn't care. They were all bad.

He doesn't secure my arms and that's a mistake I capitalize on by using them to grab his legs and pull them out from under him. That sends him down to the mat on his back, while letting me free my head all at once. Keeping a hold of his ankles, I turn myself around, which forces my opponent onto his stomach. Leaning back, I complete the transition into a boston crab. It's an old wrestling hold, one of the basics. It's effective though, putting a lot of pressure on Junior's lower back. It drew a scream from him as I leaned even farther back, so that only his chest and face were on the mat. It drew the ref's attention, and she asked if he wanted to give, which he shook his head no to.

However he was young, tough, and still determined to go on. He got his arms under him and pushed up, taking some pressure off of his back. Junior began to sort of crab walk to the ropes on his arms. It was kind of slow going, I don't think upper body strength was his thing. But still, he'd get there eventually.

But I had other plans.

Releasing his left leg as we got near the ropes, I used my now available hand to reach for his exposed crotch, grabbing a hold of his balls and squeezing, hard. Junior froze and screamed in pain and masculine agony. His thoughts of getting to the ropes forgotten, he began thrashing about, reaching in vain to cup his crotch which was out of reach, thanks to the hold I had him in.

"Ahhhh, oh you fucking-auuuuugh!" he screamed as I stood up, still holding onto his leg and scrotum and began pulling on both of them, heading back towards the center of the ring. Forced to choose between trying to pull against me, or to go in the direction his balls were going, he wisely decided to crabwalk backwards with me to the center of the ring.

"Oh, were you about to say something?" I called back to him. "What were you going to say to the woman who literally has you by the balls?!

"Nonono, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." he began only to cut himself off with another howl as I squeezed his jewels again.

Settling back into a single leg boston crab, I stopped squeezing on the Gladiator's hanging fruits. Instead, I gently massaged them, soothingly rolling them with my fingers. That drew a shuddering gasp of both relief and arousal from the younger man. His cock grew hard, sticking out and down from his body. Taking my hand from his balls, I made an O with my thumb and first finger around his member and began to slide that slowly up and down his length.

"Unnnh...oh my god..." he breathed.

As his arousal grew, Junior must have found some inner reservoir of strength. Also he must have also been emboldened by me not having my hand on his jewels. He twisted around under me, freeing his cock from my loose grasp. He then placed his free foot against my ass and pushed while yanking on the leg I held. I was sent stumbling a short distance, off balance just enough for him to get back to his feet.

"No..., no Ruby, you will not make me cum for every damn fall you get from me!" he yelled.

"Have it your way..." I said.

We advanced each other, with Junior throwing another looping blow at my head. I brought my hands up, ready to catch the limb, only to feel a thudding pain in my ribs! A feint! His real attack came from the opposite hand! I doubled over as he followed that shot up with another body blow, this one to my belly.

"By the way, I was going to call you a bitch....you bitch." he stated as he grabbed me by the hair.

At close range as the ref warned him about the hair, he fired a series of blows into my stomach, each one registering with a dull impact. Finally the ref warned him to turn loose my hair or he'd be disqualified. That got him to relent, releasing my hair and stepping away. I went a few steps closer to one of the corners, then dropped to one knee, gasping for breath. This guy may have sucked at wrestling, but he was a hell of a striker. Thankfully I had taken the time to get in shape before coming back. Old me with my softer tummy might have been in here puking.
Walking past me, Junior strode into the corner I had been trying to get to, turning around to face me. As I looked up, he reached back, grasping the top ropes and pulling himself up to stand on the second rope. He clenched a fist, measuring me as I got up. Once I got up, he leaped from his perch, wrapping one fist inside the other, apparently ready to club me with both hands across the head!

But I was in motion. Despite the blows to my stomach, I had some pay back to get! Springing up from my kneeling position I moved into him before he could bring his arms down, and reached up grabbing his hips. From there, I let gravity do it's job and guide his groin down onto my waiting knee, slamming him with an inverted atomic drop. Now, *technically* the move attacks the tailbone and thus, is legal, but a good part of the victim's um....'business' does get splattered against the attacked knee and leg. And that's what Junior was feeling as his mouth opened in a silent scream of pain. I don't think his body knew whether to jump around in pain, or to collapse in agony, so it did both at once, I guess. He jumped up and down twice, towards the center of the ring, trying to get away from me I think, before falling onto his back, holding his hands over his crotch.

Well, that pose just seemed to be missing something to me.

I darted over to the stricken man. Staddling him, facing his feet, I grabbed his legs, tucking them under my arms, and while he was still dealing with the pain from his groin and pelvic area, I dropped my ass square down on his upturned face! As a result, he was now folded up on himself, with me sitting directly on his face, sealing off his nose and mouth with my ass! As a bonus, since he was cupping himself when I sat on him, his arms were also trapped at his front, unable to try and push me off. I felt his desperate yells against my rear and smiled, grinding my hips back against his face. As time went on, I could feel his struggles lessening as he faded, until finally, they stopped all together.

The ref came over, getting me to relent enough to get one of his arms free. She raised it, and then let it drop to the mat lifelessly. Then a second time. And finally....a third. She immediately started to tell me to let him up, so I did, allowing her to use the smelling salts on him this time.

"She takes a third fall with a face sitting smother KO! And now, the winner of the match, Ruuuuuuuby Ryyyyyyyder!" the announcer yelled.

I leaned against the ropes as the ref examined and thoroughly checked on the Gladiator.

"By god, man!" I heard one of the commentators raving. "This fall was practically all Ruby! And this time, she was practically merciless! At one point dragging Aurelius by his balls to the center of the ring!"
"Indeed! It's easy to forget that Ruby can deal out the pain just as easily as say the Killer Queen, because of the staggering amount of falls she wins by sexual submissions. And maybe that's just the way she likes to play here. But, she can have a mean streak just as bad as anyone else in the league! Look at this mid-air atomic drop counter! R.I.P. to my man Gladiator's balls...!"

Junior sat up, coughing and gasping, getting my attention. I made sure he came to, to the sight of me standing over him, a fist raised in victory. As the realization of what happened hit him, he put a hand over his face, shaking his head. Then his gaze went to the front row, where his girlfriend sat, a deep frown on her face as the crowd around her cheered.

Oh right. I almost forgot about that. The lesson.

Striding back over to him as the blonde man was about to start to get up, I put a foot on his chest and pushed him back down so that he was lying face up on the mat again.

"No, we're not done yet." I told him as I straddled his waist. Reaching back, I stroked his cock back to hardness.

"Uh oh, Ruby is apparently taking some tribute at the end of this one..." one of the commentators observed.

"Unnngh...oh fuck...again? I came twice in this match, what do you want from me?" he breathed to me as I took his arm, making him sit up as I slid my pussy down onto his cock.

"Mmm, there is something you and your lady in the front row need to learn. And, if it falls on me to teach you, then that's fine." I replied as I started moving, ignoring his shocked expression and clenching my pussy around him it moved along his shaft. "Try to last this time though..."

He does actually. And he starts to move his hips as well after a few moments of me riding him. On his own, without me encouraging him to, he starts to lick and suck at one of my breasts. I admit...he's not bad at this. But it's not him I'm focused on at the moment.

I make eye contact with his girlfriend, as his moans sort of fade into the background for me.

She has her hands over her mouth for some reason, her eyes wide as Junior starts to fuck me from underneath, but apparently unable to tear her eyes away from the sight. I lose her for a moment as her boyfriend suddenly rolls us over, totally taking over now and putting me on my back. He thrusts into me enthusiastically, his mouth sucking on one of my sensitive nipples as I throw my legs around his waist.

This 'lesson' that I'm teaching, I generally don't like the thought of being the one to do it. That being said, I find actually doing it to be hot as hell. That's what really set me off into a small climax of my own when I feel the Gladiator stop thrusting and his cum erupts into me as he cries out "Ohhhhh my god, yes, please yes!" as he orgasms!

After a moment, I roll him off of me and stand up. I have seen some pretty mean things done after a match in the SFL, and compared to those, this is pretty gentle. But for Junior who is laying down in a post orgasm stupor, and his girlfriend, who has jumped up and is leaving, it definitely doesn't feel that way. Because the lesson both of them had to learn is that nothing is sacred here in this ring. Their relationship doesn't entitle him to any special treatment once he steps in those ropes. And like I said, what I did is small fry compared to what others in the league would do to Junior here if they knew his secret. So either she needs to leave him, he needs to leave the league, or they need to have a serious sit down and really come together on this. Cause if this keeps up, she's neutering his in ring potential, and he's just setting her up to have her heart tortured again and again.

I collect a hand towel from the ref and use it to wipe off his cum as it flows out of me. Eventually, I toss it at Junior's chest before exiting the ring and heading to the locker room.

Much later that night, after Mina has told me that despite how strong I finished there's still room for improvement and listening to what feels like the one hundred and one ways to do so, I'm down in the parking garage. The arena had long cleared out, the main event seeing a match between the Killer Queen and the Wildcat descend in a massive brawl that had the fans talking about a survivor series style match between two factions. Or something. I don't know enough of the roster to make sense of who is on who's side. But still, my little event, being the opening match, was overshadowed by that amount of high drama. But that is ok! I came out, I made it all the way through a match, and I won! I began to walk to where I parked my motorcycle, but stopped as a flyer lying on the ground caught my attention. Apparently it was an ad for the main event, discarded by someone. In color, two portraits, one of the Killer Queen and one of the Wildcat faced off against each other. But, as I studied the Killer Queen, something seemed vaguely familiar. I framed my hand over her hair, covering it so that only her face was visible. She did look a lot like someone I knew...

"Give me a 'D'..." I murmured in a sing-songy cheerleader's voice as I slipped the flyer in the inner pocket of the motorcycle jacket I was wearing.

Starting my bike up, I put on my helmet and then sped out of the garage to ride under the night sky. And for the first time in a long time, I basked in the thrill of victory.....

(Well there we go, the end of the match and at least the first chapter of this thing. Thanks again everyone for reading, and thank you Lac, for letting me cross over with your stories! And please, let me know if you liked this, have any suggestions, and what not!)

Last edited by Valen; 06-Oct-18 at 02:52.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Valen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Oct-18, 03:50
Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,253 Times in 266 Posts

Hey, just wanted to say awesome job on this match! Both Ruby and the Gladiator had some really nice back-and-forths, and the finishing moves for each fall were really creative. Action was solid and gripping throughout, and dialogue was also pretty sharp.

I'm also working on a story set in Lac's sex fighting league ("Debut"), so if you ever wanted to check it out sometime I'd be glad to hear any feedback/suggestions. Otherwise, keep up the great work!
The Following User Says Thank You to batman4life For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-18, 01:14
Last Achievements

(So, I was thinking of having a fair amount of non-match interludes in Ruby's story, mostly to flesh out the setting and it's characters some. They also might serve to resolve events that might have taken place in a match, or serve to set up matches. Or maybe just to bridge the gap between messages. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy them almost as much as the matches themselves .^_^ )

"Ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, ok finished! You're done, good set, Alicia!" Mina's voice called as I let the leg press machine's pedal raise up for the final time. I swung my legs off to the side and stood up, using a towel to wipe the seat off of my body.

"You're getting stronger all over...the amount of weight and reps you're doing now is proof." the trainer said. "Still liking the full timer's life?" she then asked with a grin.

"The life is fine. You on the other hand, can eat me, you hateful slave driver." I groaned in exhaustion.

"Mmm, don't tempt me. Might make for good motivation." Mina said with a salacious wink as I wagged my finger at her.

"Are we done for the day? Please say yes? Cause I'm starving. Today is cheat day and there is this burger place that has been on my mind for like three days." I said. Mina had even taken over my diet, and my inner fat girl had suffered, although I was in far better shape now then...well then even in my first run in the SFL.

After the success of my return match, I had been forced to make a major decision. The SFL's management had made an offer to take me on as a full fledged member of the roster. The match against Junior, despite being an opening match at a show, had received quite a lot of attention for what it was. The league's website had apparently reported that it sold almost as well as a main event match. Maybe enough people remembered me from the SFL's older days to draw attention. Or...it could be that me being older made me stand out when compared to the majority of the female roster? Or it could be, that it was just a really good match!? I'd prefer number three, since the first two just make me feel conscious about my age. But, hey take success anywhere you find it right?

Anyway, becoming a full time competitor was a commitment. Even more so than when I was first in the league. I mean, the training, keeping up with the event schedule, it's a lifestyle change now. I certainly couldn't do it while keeping down my accounting job. So a decision needed to be made. So after a week of thinking about it, I quit the firm I was working at and accepted the SFL's offer. And now, it feels like I live at gyms and training centers these days.

"So, real talk here Alicia before you run out of here to get this burger you want." Mina said coming over to me as I finished drinking some water. "After watching you in a real match, I have to say your wrestling and grappling skills are great. Especially your pro wrestling style holds and throws. What's even more impressive is the fact that, aside from those below the belt type attacks, you can still take hits and keep on coming. Given how long you've been away that's saying something. Buuuut...your striking game just sucks."

"Duh. I'm a wrestler." I said with a shrug. To be honest, I didn't really see the point. After all... "Besides, closed fists are supposed to be against the rules."

"Don't be naive." Mina replied. "People rarely get DQ'ed for throwing a punch, unless they don't let up when the ref tells them to. And kicks are perfectly legal. You barely threw a strike at all in that last match. In fact I don't think you threw one at all aside from maybe a few clotheslines. So let me ask, in all your time in the SFL, did anyone ever teach you any sort of you know....-"

"Let me save you some time." I cut in. "No. We didn't have the amount of training available back then that we do now. There was a guy who showed us the pro wrestling stuff, and that was it. Anything else, people already knew before joining, or learned outside the league. And...I was already a fan of pro wrestling since I was a girl, so I just naturally took to his training."

Mina nodded thoughtfully.
"I guessed it would be something like that. The SFL's 'Dark Ages' and all. Damn you're like an old relic or something."

I bristled a bit at that. "Come on, relic? I'm a woman in my thirties, not an artifact out of an Indiana Jones movie."

"Yes you are, and you've been lost in the temple of despair-"

"Doom, Mina. It's the Temple of Doom."

"Who knew Ruby Ryder was a nerd? But yes, you've been lost. But don't you worry, cause I'll get you polished, shiny and better than you were before. And that's why I made an arrangement with another trainer for you to do some cross training with his guy. And, oh lucky here they are now. Over here guys!"

I looked over at who Mina was calling to and my eyes nearly bugged out of my head. Being led by a male trainer....was Junior.

"Jesus Christ, Mina." I said under my breath.

"Tyler, how it going?" Mina greeted the other trainer as Junior looked at me, his gaze unreadable. I met his eyes with my own. I couldn't tell if he was pissed about last week or not, but I wasn't going to be sorry about it.

"Mina. Glad to be working with you instead of against you here. You took Ruby here, who is older than either of us, and made her league ready. God, management needs to get over what happened and give you a trainee in their prime." Tyler said.

Get over what happened? What was this guy on about? Also screw him for bringing up my age when weren't even introduced. Asshole. Man, I'm irritible. I need to eat something.

"You know Ruby was part of the league before. I just got her back into fighting shape. Now....is about making her better than she was. Now, Alicia, meet Tyler. He's Mark's trainer."

As she spoke Tyler was giving Junior, I mean Mark, a similar line about Mina. And damn, I guess now I should call him by his name, right?

"So, Mina and I both agree that you both have some serious weaknesses in your styles that can be addressed by training and sparring together."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa Mina-" I began even as Junior, damn, Mark began protesting.

"Wait, Tyler, there is no reason we can't find some sparring other sparring partners-!"

"No, it's already been cleared." Mina cut in. "Starting tomorrow you're training buddies. Mark you'll be coming to this gym, instead of wherever you and Tyler train. That wraps things up for today."

Mark and I exchanged looks and both left, him out the building's exit while I went to the locker room for a quick shower before doing the same.

"The hell is she pulling? Like he and I would make good training partners." I muttered as I approached my motorcycle in the gym's parking lot, my riding jacket thrown over my shoulder.

I stopped as Mark, wearing a hoodie to ward off the evening chill, stepped out from his car, what looked to be an old restored Ford Mustang. Man, he's got a decent taste in cars at least.

After a moment of awkward silence, my hunger fueled irritation got the better of me.

"What do you want, Junior?" I asked, aggressively.

"Why? Just answer me that. And don't play dumb. Marie said you looked right at her while you fucked me in the ring! We...we had something set aside, just for us. Something that I promised I wouldn't do, and you did that. You made me do that-"

"No!" I snarled loudly and took a step forward before continuing in a softer voice. "No, you asshole, you don't get to put that on me. When we got in the ring, I didn't say 'Hey I haven't done this in awhile, maybe don't hit me so hard, 'kay? Oh and no crotch attacks, cause I'm really not used to that stuff, tee-hee!'" My voice went high, like some cute-sy girl's might sound before returning to normal. "No, because that's none of your concern!"

"That is different!" he protested. "You didn't need to do what you did after the match. What you did, and looking at Marie while you were doing it!"

"Oh, that whole part of the show was for her, Marky-Mark." I replied. "Not that I didn't have fun and I'm sure you liked it. But your girlfriend needed to see what she was in store for. Because, I'm telling you, if you keep doing this, it's going to happen again, and again, and again. I'm honestly surprised you made it this long without having it happen. And if she's going to keep showing up to support you or whatever, she's going to have to see what happened last week replay itself with woman after woman. And eventually, someone is probably going to take a strap on to that ass of yours after you lose a match. Are you sure she's ready to see *that*?"

I took a moment to let that image sink in.

"Mark. This league, it's no place for the 'normal' type of relationship." I said somewhat gently as I held my hands up to put 'normal' in air quotes. "Jealousy over sex just can't be a thing. Because if you set up some sort of boundary, it's going to be crossed. Is that what you tried? The whole 'Oh I promise you I won't fuck another woman?' thing?"

He nodded as I went on.
"Also, if you keep trying to set limits, it only serves to hold you back. Eventually you'll figure that out....and you'll grow to resent her for making you do that. Even if she didn't say it, even if it wasn't even her idea. Because you'd be doing it for her."

Sighing, I put on my jacket, both to offset the chill and just in case Junior decided he still wanted to throw down over this.

"So that's the lesson you meant..." he mused. "Fucked up way of teaching it. How do you know?"

"Wouldn't have stuck otherwise. Although I have a strap on I nicknamed the Lane Splitter around somewhere if you want me to give you the harsh version." I shrugged. "And I know because I was you, like eleven years ago. Came into this thing with a guy I liked. I told him about it, about the money I would be making. For me, he actually was the one to put limits on things. Then I lost my second match. I was then fucked by the winner and his tag partner in the ring afterwards as my boyfriend sat in the front row. You know, all part of the aftermatch fun that can happen. And you know what, I found it hot. First time in any part of a group sex scenario. Came not once but three times during that. But yeah, after that there was an argument, followed by a nasty break up and a change of address for me. All because I didn't learn the lesson: Nothing is sacred in the ring. Even if you had told me about your girl and the promise, I still would have done it, because if I didn't someone else would. And if they figured out what I had, it would be as humiliating as they could make it."

We stood in silence after that, Mark mentally digesting what I told him as I looked on.

"Yeah. Yeah I get it." he said after a few long moments, his shoulders slumping slightly. "I already kinda felt it. That resentment part. I was annoyed about having to take all these steps, make plans to try and prevent a girl from even wanting to use her pussy. To try and stay in the boundaries she set. It doesn't even matter anymore. She stormed off after the match. We didn't even have an argument, she had already checked out of the hotel we were staying at by the time I got there. I got a text message from her saying she got her dad to send her money for a plane ticket back to Cali and that she wishes me the best."

Ouch. By text? Jesus. I don't really want to feel bad for the guy. He pancaked my crotch into a steel pole! I know, nothing is sacred in the ring...still that shit hurt.

"Well. That's good." I said in reply. As he looked up, shock in his eyes, I held up a hand palm out to stall him. "Look. It sucks that things didn't work out. But better that you know now and have it played out, without it hanging over your head. Now, you're both free. Her, to do...whatever Marie from California wants to do. You, Marky Mark, are free to focus on the league, and your place in it, without worrying about any promises and whatever."

He nodded, taking a deep breath as he accepted this.
"Well, it seems my place in it is to try and help you learn you how to throw a punch." he said. "Also, if we're going to be training partners or whatever, you need to stop calling me junior. Unless you want me to call you mom."

"Uhh that's a hard no. Besides Marky Mark has a better ring to it now that I know your name." I grinned as I moved past him to straddle my motorcycle's seat.

"What the hell is Marky Mark from? Some TV show or something?"

"Oh Christ I am not hearing this." I paused as my stomach rumbled. "Tell you what. If your pos car can keep up, I'm going to this bar and grill that is supposed have the best burgers in the city. And I can tell you about how Mark Wahlberg was teenage me's masturbation fuel."

"Gross. And pos car?! That's a '68 Ford Mustang! One of the greatest American cars ever made. It was called the King of the Road with good reason."

"Biker girl. I don't really know cars," I lied with a grin. Oh I knew what he was going on about, I grew up with a dad who loved vehicles of all kinds. Still, making him grumble was better for taking his mind off the girl.

"Mmm, kind of a small bike for a real biker."

"Bitch, I AM small. A Harley is still a Harley even if it's a superlow. The Sportster line is a workhorse, and most importantly to a newly divorced woman, cheap when found used." I said. "Now get in your car, and keep up. I'm starving."

With that, we headed out as the sun began to set. Doesn't know Marky Mark, it's a good thing I don't have to travel with him to the next event. I'd probably have to stuff him in the trunk of his own car....

(Well there we go. No battle, although Ruby's next match is coming up. I also decided if Mark/Junior/Marky Mark is going to be a recurring character I should at least give him a pic for representation. Mina as well. Anyway, her next match is in the works!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mina.jpg (30.7 KB, 347 views)
File Type: jpg Marcus.jpg (57.2 KB, 81 views)

Last edited by Valen; 11-Oct-18 at 15:57.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valen For This Useful Post:

Tags
lesbian, mixed, sexfight, wrestling