Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Aug-18, 06:36
Points: 7,114, Level: 36 Points: 7,114, Level: 36 Points: 7,114, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Wife's Friend Scissors Him

Craig’s wife’s friend Steffi had come to stay with them for a week over the summer. Kelly and Steffi had been friends for almost twenty years, sharing many memories and adventures as young women. Craig considered Steffi to be a super nice woman and a great friend to his wife. Craig and Steffi had met only a few times before and had gotten along great, enjoying some playful banter and a similar sense of humor. Steffi happened to be a lesbian, so their flirting was totally innocent.

One of the first things that Craig noticed about Steffi was her thighs. Beautiful, shapely, tan thighs. They were a little thicker than the normal gal’s, but Steffi was athletic and they fit great with the rest of her body. Steffi wasn’t hot or anything, more of a bookish type, but her personality and smile enhanced her cuteness. However it was those legs that were her biggest asset. She loved to wear short shorts in the summer, and this day was no exception.

Kelly had gone to work for the day and Craig came home from running an errand to find Steffi in the kitchen, dressed in a tight t-shirt and a pair of short shorts. His eyes immediately went to those thighs, and lingered a bit longer than they should have. He thought that Steffi noticed but he looked away quickly and couldn’t be sure. The two shared some friendly chit chat but were interrupted when Steffi got a call. As she chatted on the phone, Craig stole another glance at her thighs and juicy, thick ass.

Steffi got off the phone and they picked up conversation once again. This time they talked about her workout routine, and Steffi commented on her substantial leg strength, recounting a story of how a guy who used the squat rack with her actually removed plates when it was his turn, and this was after she had run three miles on the treadmill. Craig’s eyes widened and again he thought that Steffi noticed that wasn’t sure. As they continued to chat, his eyes again wandered to her tan thighs and this time Steffi did notice. “I noticed you checking out my legs a few times today Craig! Too bad you’re married to my friend and might I remind you that you’re not exactly my type”! Craig was embarrassed at being called out, and his face went flush. He stammered and eventually mumbled a half hearted apology. “You don’t need to be sorry, I know they’re pretty sweet”. She smiled and flexed her thighs and Craig’s eyes widened again.

Steffi moved toward Craig in a playful motion with a big grin on her face and tickled him as a way to disarm the situation and let him know that it was all good. He squirmed and tickled her back and soon they were locked up in a playful test of strength.

Craig figured that since Steffi wasn’t attracted to him there was no harm in it. Both naturally competitive, their struggle grew rougher and soon they were both genuinely trying to overpower the other. With a big smile, Steffi said “OK it’s on now” and used her lower body strength to back him up a few steps. He was surprised at her power but quickly used her momentum to trip her down to the carpet and he landed on top of her. “So that’s how it’s gonna be! Said Steffi. “OK let’s do this we are wrestling”. They rolled on top of each other in a competitive struggle. At 5-11 175 lbs. Craig was bigger but Steffi was strong. She was giving up six inches and about 35 lbs but wasn’t deterred. He managed to get on top of her but Steffi quickly locked her strong, light brown thighs around his stomach and squeezed hard. He immediately felt pain in his torso and grunted lightly. “Yeah they not only look good but they are made for squeezing!” was all Steffi said. “That’s not so bad” Craig replied, a half truth. She continued to pressure him and he started to suffer, but didn’t let on and soon enough Steffi released her grip, much to his relief. “You’re gonna get it girly” Craig said as he moved toward Steffi and grabbed her in a side headlock. He bore down with his arms and cranked her neck as her giggle turned into a groan. “You’re not getting away with this”! She commented as she screamed in fun. She struggled mightily as he brought her down to the floor and took his opportunity to rub it in. “Steff, your face is getting really red are you ready to admit that I’m stronger?” “Hell no” was the reply as Steffi gritted her teeth and rolled under him, popping her head out. “Damn that hurt!” she said with a smile. “Well there’s more of that coming for you, are ya ready to get squashed?” he laughed back at her. The two were genuinely competing but having fun doing it.

They locked up again and Craig had the upper hand but Steffi was too fast. She whipped him around and tripped him to the floor, where she quickly grabbed his head and snapped her thick thighs together around it, engulfing his head as she leaned back to squeeze. “Haha is this what you wanted Craig?” she cackled. “Now you’ve got a closeup of my legs what do you think…pretty strong eh?” Steffi leaned back and cranked her scissor hold as Craig’s face began to turn red from the pressure. He couldn’t believe it but Steffi had him trapped and was squeezing the hell out of him. He pawed gently at her gorgeous, silky thighs and now Steffi was just being ruthless. “You love it, don’t you? You love being trapped between my thighs” she laughed. “What would Kelly think, Craig? Lusting after the thighs of a lesbian are ya”? Steffi was really enjoying herself and wasn’t paying much attention to Craig’s predicament. But now the guy was suffering. She squeezed harder and laughed at his weak efforts to pry her hands apart. “You’re not getting out of this” she said. “At least not without begging”. She continued to twist and squeeze his head as Craig began to whimper.

Steffi was enjoying the feeling of dominance over a guy. She didn’t dislike guys by any means, in fact she had a lot of guy friends but there was something about proving that a woman could be stronger that appealed to and excited her. She wasn’t being turned on my Craig, but there was something about the situation that aroused her and her nipples hardened as she looked into his eyes, sensing his fear at being completely at her mercy. “OK Steff, please that’s enough” he said weakly. Steffi just laughed and continued to squeeze as she directed him to worship her thighs. “Caress them, really gently, I know you want to feel my strong thighs”. Craig did as he was told and soon felt a twitch in his shorts. Steffi squeezed even harder and he could see and feel the strong muscles in her thighs contracting as she taunted him more.

Soon Craig had a full blow erection, trapped on his back between Steffi’s gorgeous thighs. Within seconds she noticed and began to laugh in pity. “Awww Craig, that’s sweet but you know I’m not into fucking guys. I’d much rather just beat them up.” His erection grew to its full capacity and was causing his shorts to stretch around his bulge. “Oh my God you’re getting harder” she laughed as she looked at him with a mix of amusement and pity. “Tell me you love my thighs” she commanded him. When he hesitated for a moment she absolutely crushed him in the headscissor. “OK OK, I love your thighs Steff” he replied. “Now please God I’ve had enough, please let me go”. “Tell me that I’m stronger and that you submit to me” she commanded him. “OK, you’re stronger…I submit…please let me go.” “Am I making you hard, Craig? Tell me what’s making you hard, and don’t lie or I’ll knock you out” she told him. “Your legs, your gorgeous thighs. Now please let me go I give up”. Steffi laughed and told him she would. “I’m gonna let you go but you better go right into the bathroom and take care of yourself, because I sure am not going to!” she told him. She gave him one more good squeeze and let him go. Craig slumped to the floor, humiliated. “I’m serious Craig, go finish yourself off because if Kelly comes home and sees you like this I don’t think you want me to explain to her why you’ve got such a hard on. And leave the door open cause I want to see this!” she laughed. “Why don’t you look at my thighs while you’re jerking yourself off, big guy” she offered to him. Craig had already pulled his shorts down and that comment made his cock twitch mightily, causing Steffi to laugh. “Get started or I’ll knock you out, I swear!” Steffi laughed. Craig began jerking himself off and within two minutes he came, shooting an incredible load of cum, much to the delight of Steffi. “Anytime you want to look at my thighs I’m going to make you wrestle me for it, deal?”

(Pics of Steffi below)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Steffi6.jpg (25.2 KB, 1492 views)
File Type: jpg Steffi2.jpg (27.7 KB, 1549 views)
File Type: jpg Steffi1.jpg (152.1 KB, 1597 views)
Old 15-Aug-18, 00:30
Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wife's Friend Scissors Him

Another story Im anxious to read the next part of.
Old 15-Aug-18, 10:17
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theexman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
“Anytime you want to look at my thighs I’m going to make you wrestle me for it, deal?”
That is a deal I would most definitely take.

I really enjoyed this story, mate. Thank you for introducing us to these characters and I hope we get to follow along with how this unconventional but exciting friendship develops.
Old 15-Aug-18, 14:27
Points: 7,720, Level: 37 Points: 7,720, Level: 37 Points: 7,720, Level: 37
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

Great story! Looking forward to the other ones...
Old 17-Aug-18, 23:35
Last Achievements

What do you guys think of Steffi's pics? She's not the traditional smokin' hot babe but she's real, athletic and a super cool chick.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Theexman For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Aug-18, 00:33
Points: 7,720, Level: 37 Points: 7,720, Level: 37 Points: 7,720, Level: 37
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

I think she is kinda hot. Do you know her in person or did you take the photos on the internet ?
Old 18-Aug-18, 02:30
Last Achievements

Yes, I do know her. She's got a great smile, fun personality. Wish I had a better pic of those thighs!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Theexman For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Aug-18, 04:33
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Love to see Steffi teach his wife too scissors Craig and get crushed
Old 11-Feb-19, 21:08
Points: 4,339, Level: 27 Points: 4,339, Level: 27 Points: 4,339, Level: 27
Last Achievements

So and not another love it. Playful, but dominant. Open my fantasy by phrase like "ready to admit i'am stronger..get squashed ..not without begging..i love your thighs..you are stronger..i submit and all this talking, while he trapped between HER muscular thighs. Best final would a schoolgirlpin. Possible next time at second fight in front his wife?🤩🤪
Old 12-Oct-20, 19:57
Points: 3,355, Level: 24 Points: 3,355, Level: 24 Points: 3,355, Level: 24
Last Achievements

I think she is very attractive.

Are there more stories?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theexman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What do you guys think of Steffi's pics? She's not the traditional smokin' hot babe but she's real, athletic and a super cool chick.