Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-Jul-13, 00:36
Points: 4,628, Level: 28 Points: 4,628, Level: 28 Points: 4,628, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Wrestling and spanking

I'm a sub with an equally intense fetish for spanking and mixed wrestling domination. It seems to me that the people who are into wrestling pretty much leave it at that, with the exception of face-sitting, smothering, etc. (which are really just part of wrestling). For instance, it's almost impossible to find wrestling videos that also feature the wrestling dom giving her vanquished male opponent a good OTK spanking. I'm wondering why I seem to be the only one who combines these two desires, as they would seem to be natural.

For one thing, the traditional f/m spanking scenario has always required some contrived scenario (blackmailing boss, prison warden, etc.) to explain why an otherwise able-bodied, physically superior man would allow such a humiliating thing to occur. A big, strong, Amazon-type woman, however, allows the fantasy that the man is actually being pulled across the woman's knee and spanked AGAINST his will. Much more thrilling.

Any thoughts?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dvdnw For This Useful Post:

Tags
fight, humiliation, spanking, wrestling