Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Apr-18, 12:22
Points: 441, Level: 7 Points: 441, Level: 7 Points: 441, Level: 7
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Session Advice: Long Post (First-Timer)

I live in the LA/OC area and am currently researching for potential wrestlers to experience my first session. So far, it seems that Skylar Rene and Jennifer Thomas are the safest choices by far, but then there are other options such Roxanne Leroux who would be the most convenient to go to, but not sure about her actual skills as of yet. If you guys got any experience with her, then let me know as well as any other potential session girls that may are good. Definitely don't want to have my first experience be with a clockwatcher considering the cost of the session. What I'm looking for in a session is starting off semi-comp. just to be safe, but add in some sensual elements to it such as facesitting, scissorholds, schoolgirl pins, or breast smothers if they're okay with it. I'll avoid full comp. until I'm more experienced and learn what I like in a session. I also noticed that some of the session wrestlers haven't had updated info or reviews in a while, so not sure if they retired or still doing sessions. My research on wrestlers are from SessionGirls.com and wb270. Are there any girls you would personally recommend(no bodybuilder types please)?

About Me:
I'm a 5'9, 170lb guy who's known about session wrestling for a while, but I was too young to book sessions or didn't have the courage to go through with it. I stumbled upon this forum a few weeks ago and am blown away at how there's a community of like-minded people. Since I was 14 years old (22 years old now), I thought I was alone with this interest. I do have experience as I wrestled in high school for a year and trained in BJJ/MMA for 2 years + MA experience since I was young. I wouldn't consider myself overly experienced, but definitely more trained than the average joe. I do have knowledge of rolling etiquette and uphold them at all times, no exceptions.

I've already read alot of the older posts and have gotten great insights on how to book a session. However, there are some things that I'm not too sure about. Some of these questions involve: When does the officially timer start on a session? How do you guys maintain the balance of keeping the wrestling mood + not letting things get awkward/silent during the session? I grew up a competitor and would probably have initial trouble balancing on when would be the right time to resist more noticeably and letting her control and completely dominate me. My ultimate goal in my first session is to both a physically demanding, but sensual (not sexual) experience to satisfy both my competitive and fetish side. One thing I noticed with lots of session wrestlers is that they need referrals. This I feel like would be tough as a first-timer. I do have grappling experience and have shown enough self-control that girls in BJJ classes trusted me enough to free-roll with them without worry. But my word doesn't carry much weight as a newcomer. I've seen constant reminders of the blacklist and would like to establish a good relation with wrestlers so that any future session I'd want, can be done without issue cause of positive referrals.

Maybe I'm just thinking too much into it, but my main goal is to have a good time and it seems that's been the case for almost everyone whose booked a session. However, should I try going for the comp. session w/ sensual aspects? Or would it be wiser to just play it safe and go with my original plan? Thanks for the taking the time to read this and I'll let you guys know when I made my decision on a girl.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taii For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Apr-18, 18:14
Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session Advice: Long Post (First-Timer)

Jennifer is a super choice for a first session, but you'll have to go semi-competitive with her. I'm almost the same size as you with 8 years training, and she was great both times I met her. You know from your classes that competitive grappling or sparring is safety conscious, so if you want a competitive session make sure you relate that experience when you ask. Your lack of references is easily explained as it's your first session.
The Following User Says Thank You to crazycrazy For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Apr-18, 19:41
Banned
Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%

If things are getting super awkward or silent during the session, then you two probably don't have good chemistry in terms of conversation to begin with. It happens. If you two have some form of chemistry or similar interests(besides just session wrestling) , then you won't really need to worry about balancing. It'll just come natural. Although the truth is, a lot of [good] session wrestlers will probably be good actors in that regard anyway, trying to keep the conversation going and maintaining interest. Putting up a smile and trying not to make things seem awkward. They meet a lot of people, and it's logical for them to act super nice or express interest in your life , because it helps maintain good reviews and their business. Moments of them looking angry, or being completely silent or unbearable to talk to is bad for business, which can lead to bad reviews. Bad reviews spread through the net, and thus they make less money.

In terms of references, don't put too much stock into what the women say in terms of "if you have no references, then no session!". A lot of them(or people in general) tend to say one thing, and do the opposite thing entirely. They are a business and they want to make money.

That said, you can kindly explain the situation, mentioning that this is your first session. Maintaining professionalism. At that point, they could potentially put you as the "Exception" and session with you anyway, or they may require a deposit fee, which seems to be the industry standard at this point. More than likely, you'll probably be asked to put in a deposit before the session starts.

When does the official timer start on the session? well, all I know is, when I text them and they give me the go ahead to come upstairs, we officially session "5ish+ minutes" after that fact. Because of course, there is the usual small talk and introductions that happens prior.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HeadScissorFan For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Apr-18, 07:17
Producer
Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Jennifer T and Skylar are 2 of the absolute best and they're also 2 of the sweetest. If I were in your shoes, I'd be upfront about not having references and probably offer to buy coffee or lunch sometime to allow them an opportunity to decide whether to see you for a session.

You cannot go wrong with either choice. Good luck!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Apr-18, 14:48
Points: 7,039, Level: 35 Points: 7,039, Level: 35 Points: 7,039, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Jennifer T and Skylar are 2 of the absolute best and they're also 2 of the sweetest. If I were in your shoes, I'd be upfront about not having references and probably offer to buy coffee or lunch sometime to allow them an opportunity to decide whether to see you for a session.

You cannot go wrong with either choice. Good luck!
Agree. Skylar was my first session (very recently), and she was great! In my first email to her I was totally up front about my lack of references. I told her that all I could do was give her my word that if she would agree to a session I would treat her with absolute respect - both as a person and as a professional. She agreed to the session and lack of references was never an issue. When I met her, I confessed to being a little surprised that she agreed to see me even thought I had no references. She said she's gotten pretty good at telling from the emails if the guy requesting the session is going to be respectful and trustworthy. Everything came off without a hitch - the session was great, and she was a total sweetheart.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rhett54 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Apr-18, 18:14
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

You have to go out of your way to be blacklisted, booking and then later ducking out of sessions with very little notice given, showing up for the session unkempt/unclean, behaving out of line physically, etc.
It depends on what you're really looking for, and you might not realize what it is until you've had your 1st session. Your good enough that a normal fantasy session or semi-comp with an untrained opponent might not turn you on the way something more competitive would. Skylar for example does not do semi-comp sessions. Anji and Severa are at a level where they can control 99% of guys in the world easily. Everyone has a different attitude, from sexy to competitive to dominant.
As for the time, the clock starts when you or she walk in, everyone allows a few minutes for changing and stretching. You should assume for an hour session you will leave after about 65 minutes, if you've booked a 90 minute session you might leave after 100-105 minutes etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Apr-18, 06:32
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taii [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Definitely don't want to have my first experience be with a clockwatcher considering the cost of the session. What I'm looking for in a session is starting off semi-comp. just to be safe, but add in some sensual elements to it such as facesitting, scissorholds, schoolgirl pins, or breast smothers if they're okay with it. I'll avoid full comp. until I'm more experienced and learn what I like in a session. I also noticed that some of the session wrestlers haven't had updated info or reviews in a while, so not sure if they retired or still doing sessions. My research on wrestlers are from SessionGirls.com and wb270. Are there any girls you would personally recommend(no bodybuilder types please)?

About Me:
I'm a 5'9, 170lb guy who's known about session wrestling for a while, but I was too young to book sessions or didn't have the courage to go through with it. I stumbled upon this forum a few weeks ago and am blown away at how there's a community of like-minded people. Since I was 14 years old (22 years old now), I thought I was alone with this interest. I do have experience as I wrestled in high school for a year and trained in BJJ/MMA for 2 years + MA experience since I was young. I wouldn't consider myself overly experienced, but definitely more trained than the average joe. I do have knowledge of rolling etiquette and uphold them at all times, no exceptions.

Some of these questions involve: When does the officially timer start on a session?
The timing has never been an issue for me. A lot of the session wrestlers I've seen have been traveling and traveling wrestlers usually allow 1/2 hour or a full hour between sessions, so you have time to arrive, get dressed and wrestle, get dressed again (shower if needed) and leave. The timing should begin with the wrestle not when you walk in the door, but the timing includes breaks while wrestling, water breaks, catch your breath breaks etc. It should not include phone breaks if the lady gets a call, she should give you that time back. Once in a while a lady is a talker, and I have to remind them that I'm paying for wrestling, but that's rare.

Now, the lady has the right to catch her breath and enjoy a water break, so a few 2-4 minute rests during the hour are allowed, and that's part of the hour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taii [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How do you guys maintain the balance of keeping the wrestling mood + not letting things get awkward/silent during the session?
I'm not a talker and I've had numerous uncomfortable silences on dates. I've never had one during a wrestling match. The physicality takes away much of the need to make conversation. Have you ever had an uncomfortable silence practicing with someone in ju jitsu class? It doesn't happen.

Quote:

I grew up a competitor and would probably have initial trouble balancing on when would be the right time to resist more noticeably and letting her control and completely dominate me. My ultimate goal in my first session is to both a physically demanding, but sensual (not sexual) experience to satisfy both my competitive and fetish side.
If you're 22 years old, 170 lbs, in good shape and studied in ju jitsu, you might have a tough time finding a physically demanding partner. My first session I didn't know what to expect, I was older than you, maybe 28 or 29, in very good shape. I ran and lifted weights (nobody studied ju jitsu back then). I was skinny, but fit and about 160 lbs. I wanted the lady to win, but as soon as I met her I knew I'd win - nothing against her, but I had size and strength on her. I still had a blast.

If you're stronger than the lady - and you'll know that very early in the session, and you want to be dominated, ask her to put you in a hold and see if you can get out of it. Give her an advantage, by, say, hands tied behind your back or legs tied together. Not everyone likes that, but that's how to make an uneven match more competitive. Not going all out is another option. I've enjoyed being dominated by several women who I could have out wrestled if I'd gone all out.

Quote:

One thing I noticed with lots of session wrestlers is that they need referrals. This I feel like would be tough as a first-timer. I do have grappling experience and have shown enough self-control that girls in BJJ classes trusted me enough to free-roll with them without worry. But my word doesn't carry much weight as a newcomer.
If you can't give referrals, you can't. Just say it's my first time and mention what you said about BJJ class. Some ladys will accept that, some won't, but there's really nothing you can do but tell the truth.

Quote:

I've seen constant reminders of the blacklist and would like to establish a good relation with wrestlers so that any future session I'd want, can be done without issue cause of positive referrals.
As others have noted, being blacklisted is rare. Shower before your session, clip your finger and toe nails, don't injure them, don't go all out unless they say it's OK.

Quote:

However, should I try going for the comp. session w/ sensual aspects? Or would it be wiser to just play it safe and go with my original plan? Thanks for the taking the time to read this and I'll let you guys know when I made my decision on a girl.
A comp session given your experience might be hard. A few ladies might be up for it, but it's rare. Jennifer weights like 135 lbs. You have too much weight on her for comp. Skylar has some injuries in her past and she never goes comp. She's great. I loved my session with her and I'd gladly do another, but you'd have to be a 118 lb guy without muscles to talk her into maybe going competitive.

But be polite, clean and careful and all will be fine. Also, ask for what you want. If you want the lady to facesit you with your hands tied behind your back, be sure to ask for that. My first session, my one regret was not asking her to put me in a head-scissors and crank up the pressure just so I could experience it.

For things like sensual - be specific. That means different things to different people, ask about face sitting/breast smothers in the inquiry. You might need to be clean shaven (no stubble) for face siting, that depends on the lady. Not all ladies will face sit.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Apr-18, 02:49
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Maybe I'm just thinking too much into it, but my main goal is to have a good time and it seems that's been the case for almost everyone whose booked a session. However, should I try going for the comp. session w/ sensual aspects? Or would it be wiser to just play it safe and go with my original plan? Thanks for the taking the time to read this and I'll let you guys know when I made my decision on a girl.
I would definitely say that you are over-thinking it. Just book the session, and have yourself a good time. You are lucky to be in LA, where you have a ton of options. The overwhelming majority of women are easy going and a pleasure to session with. I have done about a dozen sessions with 10 different girls, and I have never had a bad experience. Some experiences were better than others, but I have never been disappointed with a session.

These forums are your best source for info on a session girl. If there is a girl that just straight up sucks at sessions, there will be a thread about her somewhere on these boards!

I can tell you from experience that Jennifer Thomas and Liz Lightspeed are great options for a session. You also have Skylar Rene, and I saw that VeVe Lane was going to be in LA in May. I have never sessioned with her, but I hear she is one of the best. Apparently Skylar Rene is a pretty busy person though. I know she is not very good at returning emails, and she travels a lot. So if you try to contact her, and she doesnt get back to you, its not because you are on some kind of shitlist.

Bottom line, for your first session, stick with someone who is well known and has a good reputation. You can't go wrong!
The Following User Says Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-May-18, 02:16
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
I've seen constant reminders of the blacklist and would like to establish a good relation with wrestlers so that any future session I'd want, can be done without issue cause of positive referrals.

Maybe I'm just thinking too much into it, but my main goal is to have a good time and it seems that's been the case for almost everyone whose booked a session.
I think if you email a woman of your choice similar to how you have laid it out here, you should get good response. Blacklisting seems more reserved for the guys who are very aggressive and don't have safety in mind.

Since you have some mma training, you may need to hold back a little even in a semi competitive match with some of the women. You may even find you prefer that kind of match. As long as you go into it with respect and a desire to keep both sides safe, you'll have no trouble finding a match.