Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Feb-18, 16:20
Session Wrestler
Points: 4,122, Level: 27 Points: 4,122, Level: 27 Points: 4,122, Level: 27
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Amethyst hammerfist - s e d u c e d e s t r o y

Just to let you know there are new mixed wrestling films by SEDUCE/DESTROY featuring Megan Jones, Nikkitta and Athena. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Added after 1 15 minutes:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

This fight club sets the perfect scene for MMA fighter, Brazilian Jujitsu and Muay Thai champion, Athena’s debut for SEDUCEDESTROY. With her stern look, washboard stomach and tanned, muscular limbs, Athena intimidates her young opponent from the offset, he is a bag of nerves and can barely talk when he’s spoken to. As Athena walks onto the mats in the sexiest, red bikini the twenty-five-year-old man doesn’t know where to look!

The man tells us he has lots of stamina, we don’t see much fight until both Athena and I goad him, then he musters up the confidence to actually attempt some attacks, he fails miserably, of course. Athena loves to choke her victim and she teases him about it, “How’s your throat?”, she asks. She doesn't care about his answer. “You can squirm all you like!”, with plenty of mean and playful trash talk, Athena toys with the twenty five-year-old as she moulds him into an array of holds; some very unique, possible due to her incredible physical flexibility. The holds are tight, hard and long to drain the life out of the struggling man.

No man is a match for Athena, she's a seductive, natural domme who happens to be a highly skilled mixed wrestler and professional MMA fighter, who very clearly, loves to be nasty!

Last edited by Amethyst Hammerfist; 14-Feb-18 at 16:20.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Feb-18, 22:16
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

Athena’s washboard stomach and MJ’s Amazonian physique is certainly a sight for sore eyes in this battle of the continents. Obviously, both these women also happen to be drop gorgeous - I’m not sure what’s the more titillating image... Athena struggling underneath MJ’s curves or MJ squirming, trapped between Athena’s scissors as her abs and quads tease us.

With both hands on MJ’s large smothering weapons, Athena pushes with all she’s got, she might have a skill advantage, what with being a professional MMA athlete, but MJ has the size advantage. Of course, both these wrestlers are highly skilled mixed wrestlers who are both top in their country. And both of them are equally as mean!

The fight goes through various stages; there are some points where the grappling is playful as they test each other’s strength and weaknesses. At first, they take it easy on each other, they roll and roll and they mount each other and pin each other, it's almost like they are flirting. But soon, it gets a little heated and they get catty; with plenty of USA vs. UK trash-talking. They attempt pro-wrestling moves on each other, and then switch it up a notch to BJJ moves which become a scrappy. Both the wrestlers use holds and moves from across the board, from Jui Jitsu, to pro wrestling and mixed wrestling, and they both have an arsenal of nasty tricks!

Click here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by Amethyst Hammerfist; 25-Feb-18 at 23:30.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Mar-18, 01:19
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

!!!!MONEY OFF DOWNLOAD!!!!
I am lowering the price of this film as a ONE-OFF gift from me to you.
The film is good but because it is not MIXED WRESTLING, I am lowering the price to draw in some sales (my mixed wrestling films are by far, more popular).

Athena’s washboard stomach and MJ’s Amazonian physique is certainly a sight for sore eyes in this battle of the continents. Obviously, both these women also happen to be drop gorgeous - I’m not sure what’s the more titillating image... Athena struggling underneath MJ’s curves or MJ squirming, trapped between Athena’s scissors as her abs and quads tease us.

With both hands on MJ’s large smothering weapons, Athena pushes with all she’s got, she might have a skill advantage, what with being a professional MMA athlete, but MJ has the size advantage. Of course, both these wrestlers are highly skilled mixed wrestlers who are both top in their country. And both of them are equally as mean!

The fight goes through various stages; there are some points where the grappling is playful as they test each other’s strength and weaknesses. At first, they take it easy on each other, they roll and roll and they mount each other and pin each other, it's almost like they are flirting. But soon, it gets a little heated and they get catty; with plenty of USA vs. UK trash-talking. They attempt pro-wrestling moves on each other, and then switch it up a notch to BJJ moves which become a scrappy. Both the wrestlers use holds and moves from across the board, from Jui Jitsu, to pro wrestling and mixed wrestling, and they both have an arsenal of nasty tricks!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Mar-18, 12:26
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

This MMA gym is the perfect setting for this exciting mixed wrestling film. The film opens and we see professional MMA fighter, Athena, working on the punchbag. Athena's meticulous precision and the force with which she pelts is as impressive as her athletic, tanned body in that pretty bikini. Her long dark hair, plump lips and exotic look is a bonus, who wouldn't want to have a grapple with this femdom beauty? With headscissors, leg locks, grapevines and some very sultry trash-talking, she really seduces and destroys her opponent in this intense match against mixed wrestling fan, Swiss. His lucky day, Megan Jones and now Athena!

Athena is strong, athletic and skilled, she is a professional, after all. Her washboard stomach, muscly limbs and dominant attitude can only mean destruction for whoever faces her on the mats. Athena has fought for many years, champion level - she knows what she is doing, she knows how to annihilate her opponents with style and grace. With various holds from rear naked chokes and leg locks, to Boston crab to camel clutch, Athena shows off her knowledge of mixed wrestling and MMA, as well as her flexibility, doing the splits over her her loser. With many hard pins including facesits and schoolgirl pins, Athena toys with Swiss and places him into not-so-nice holds to make him suffer, her headscissors look mighty painful.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Mar-18, 20:39
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

Here's some maths homework for you...

What does Megan Jones + Mia Annabella = ?

Click here for the answer: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Mar-18, 20:43
Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,564 Times in 340 Posts
Female Supremacy Re: Amethyst hammerfist - s e d u c e d e s t r o y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst Hammerfist [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Here's some maths homework for you...

What does Megan Jones + Mia Annabella = ?

Click here for the answer: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Thank you @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]... You are Super !!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lisane For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Mar-18, 10:25
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

Really proud of my latest Athena, Mia and MJ films.

Click here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Apr-18, 19:17
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

"Take it like a man!", Megan demands in her sultry voice as she's hovering in reverse headscissors, her opponent squirming beneath her incredible derričre. The curvaceous, Cuban wrestler is here again, in dark lipstick she is looking rather vampy, as lethal as ever and as sexy as ever. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Apr-18, 16:36
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

I think this has to be one of my favourite trailers, so far.

With a don’t-mess-with-me attitude and sheer femdom confidence, Megan Jones does her thing: UTTER ANNIHILATION OF THE MALE! Her chokes are as dangerous as her curves and her aggression looks like it really, really hurts: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Apr-18, 12:06
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]... Only problem with that is I can't film myself, if only there were two of me! Though, I did get a professional to film me so it's all good, not quite like my own filming but not at all bad in any way. I made sure this was my most energetic fight YET! I knew I had to beat my last top-selling film, to this day ''[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]'' and [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]" are in my top 5 selling films.

Anyway, check out the preview, the film is 20 minutes long, so worth every penny. Thank you, all for your support. Come and wrestle me sometime!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post: