Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Apr-18, 19:58
Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Busty Becky:Spring Breaking (ff/m)

This was a commissioned story, if you want me to write one for you leave me a private message; payment not necessary but it helps.

Busty Becky: Spring Breaking
By Stone

A few weeks later my niece returned to challenge me again only this time she brought a friend; a pretty Hispanic girl named Veronica. Becky returned wearing the same cut off jean shorts and skimpy white tank top like last time while Veronica wore a low cut baby blue crop top, exposing her flat midriff, and a skin tight pair of black leggings that hugged her ample bottom like a second skin.

“He doesn’t look so tough,” the Latina sneered as she and Becky pushed past me to enter my home. Becky had already explained what I was all about, paying women to dominate me in a wrestling match, so Veronica saw it as an easy hundred bucks. The eighteen year old brunette had straight dark hair to her shoulders; while she was quite petite at only 5’3” and 110 pounds Veronica had this fierce attitude that immediately put me in place.
Both girls had brought a small knapsack with clothes to change into. While they went into my bedroom to get ready I busied myself in the basement setting up the blue padded gym mat then mounted my camera on a tripod; centering the shot so I could have good footage to sell online as amateur jobber matches.

My jaw hit the floor when the two high school seniors came out in two risqué looking Halloween nurse outfits. My niece squeezed her 36C cup tits into a snug white dress with the skirt cut so short the bottom of her plump asscheeks were clearly visible along with her matching dental floss thong. The top was see through mesh around her breasts, her dark areoles were completely visible. She even topped off the outfit with a white nurses hat on her crown of long blonde hair.

Veronica, not to be outdone, wore a white nurse outfit with a single zipper down the front, already halfway down to expose her lacy red bra to hold her 32B cup breasts. The outfit and nurses hat had a Red Cross to compliment the color coordination while the Latina also had on thigh high white stockings and red high heels—which seemed completely unpractical for a long shift but who was I to complain. Like my niece, Veronica’s onesie was short so a lot of her full ass was on display along with her red thong.

Needless to say I was pitching wood by the time I hit record, signaling for them to begin. My niece started right up as if she had already prepared a script.

“Nurse Ronnie,” Becky began as her friend stood dutifully with her hands behind her back to thrust her little chest out further. “This next patient is a real problem, he’s always complaining about our hospital and is never satisfied; he’s just a troublemaker. When he comes in I want you to teach him a lesson and don’t hold back, is that understood?”

“Yes Busty Becky,” Veronica said with a sort of salute. I took that as my cue to come in, grumbling that nurses didn’t know anything or else they’d be doctors.

“Sir we’re tired of your complaints, you need to learn to respect nurses,” Veronica said with the amateurishness of an aspiring actress. She didn’t seem to know what to do, thankfully Busty Becky was there to take over; my niece grabbed the back of my hair, holding me steady, as she rammed her knee twice into my soft gut with the expertise of a jujitsu master. I immediately doubled over and she flipped me to the mat with a snapmare.

“Administer the punishment to the patient,” Busty Becky said to Veronica while pointing at me on the mat, groaning and holding my stomach. I assumed they practiced because the Latina grabbed a handful of my scruffy brown hair and pulled my head between her legs without any hesitation. I gasped and struggled against her stocking-clad thighs as Veronica pumped her headscissors so hard I was seeing stars.

“I think he needs a double dose of our medicine,” Busty Becky said as my niece likewise got down on the mat to wrap her firm legs around my midsection. After the knee lifts my belly was already tender so when Becky’s powerful body scissors added to the equation it felt like I was being smooshed under a steam roller.

“Better alter the treatment,” the blonde said after a minute. They switched positions so Becky had my head between her thighs, pulling my face against her crotch, while Veronica sat back on her hands to crush me from behind.

“It appears the patient is undergoing some priapism,” Busty Becky taunted, pointing to the stiff erection in my gym shorts.

“Maybe he needs a shot,” Veronica said with a laugh before pulling down my shorts and slapping my bare bottom repeatedly, making me yelp with each blow.

“It’s such a pity men are so weak,” Busty Becky said in a mocking tone as she casually stroked my hair while squeezing me so hard I was certain my head would explode like a grape.

"Better administer the anesthesia, nurse," my niece ordered. The latina released me from the headscissors only to plant her bouncy brown booty on my mouth; pinning my arms under her stocking-clad knees. The hem of her skirt had hiked up during our match so my mouth formed a tight seal against the outline of her hairless pussy lips. She scooted up, grabbing onto my scruffy hair to press my nose firmly against her mons.

I struggled since I was unable to breathe but their scissors weakened me greatly; just to keep me from wriggling, my niece grabbed ahold of my package, telling me to hush or she’ll have to begin sterilization procedures. Immediately I froze and passed out; when I watched the video later the two girls got up, my niece removed my speedo before she placed my hands behind my head and used my briefs to tie my wrists. The two giggled saying I looked like a luchador wrestler since my briefs were tangled around my eyes like a mask.

“Nurse please restrain the patient,” Busty Becky ordered as I started to wake up. Veronica went over and sat her phat ass on my face; my nose going deep up ass crack so that on the video my face was completely obscured beneath her white dress. The latina began grinding her snatch against my mouth and chin while I was helpless to buck since it felt like Becky was sitting on my legs.

"How is the patient," Busty Becky said as she leaned closer; the two sexy teens kissing gently.

"His weak groans are making me wet, Nurse Becky," the latina said as she cupped my niece's large breasts through her top.

"Well we better make sure he's unable to resist the operation," she smiled, their tongues flicking together in and out of their mouths.

It didn't take long for Veronica to turn her rear facesit in to a rear headscissors; my eyes staring at the lucious round mound of her brown buttcheeks beneath her dress. A moment later, Becky sat behind my head and wrapped her slender thighs around my dome; trapping me in a double headscissors.

With their combined strength it didn't take long before I passed out; I awoke to find their white thongs discarded on my face. Thankfully they had untied my hands so I was able to watch what had happened through the side lens monitor of the camera. After knocking me out, I saw my face was a deep red by the time they finished, both girls had gotten up and removed their thongs before planting their bare pussies on my face. They made out facing each other as they took turns grinding themselves to orgasm while kissing and groping themselves through their nurse uniforms.

I noticed I had received a text from Becky saying she had lots of fun and couldn't wait to punish me as a police officer next time.

You can find more of my stories at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stone For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Apr-18, 20:13
Points: 4,794, Level: 29 Points: 4,794, Level: 29 Points: 4,794, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Busty Becky:Spring Breaking (ff/m)

Fantasic story, mate. Keep up the good work.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wormseye For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Apr-18, 09:27
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Busty Becky:Spring Breaking (ff/m)

Great, thankyou!
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post: