Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 26-Jul-14, 16:38
Banned
Points: 1,391, Level: 14 Points: 1,391, Level: 14 Points: 1,391, Level: 14
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Has anyone here ever had a BAD experience with a Session Wrestler?

IMO a woman's energy, attention to detail and interest trumps strength and skill in a session. A number of years back I had a session with a fetish model/dominatrix who was branching off into session wrestling. She was what you expected attractive with an Gothic alternative vibe along with several tattoos. Was in good shape, thin but not a strong young woman by any stretch of the imagination and her skills were limited. I had a blast. Right from the moment I walk in she made me feel so welcome and was generally excited to actually play with me and wasn't all about the cash. She totally dove into the roleplay and was so in it pretty much felt real. She also made sure not only all my requests were satisfied but also stayed away of anything I said I did not like. She never once looked at the clock and the session ended when it it's progressive end therefore we went well past the hour slotted.

On the other hand I had a session with a accomplished wrestler who was very strong about 4 years ago. Nothing went wrong but she just wasn't into it from the word go and it honesty was boring until I got to worship her muscles and even that got boring because she not into it. Not a peep, moan or a word of trash talk even though I told her specifically I love trash several times including just before we started. The session was exactly one hour from the moment I walk into the door and left with barely a goodbye and a thank you. Meanwhile fetish model gave me the biggest hug ever and even a quick kiss thanking me several times and thanking me for such a fun time never once mentioning the money.

I will gladly session with a girl who is under skilled and isn't the strongest if she is willing to put all her energy and focus into it than the best wrestler ever who acts bored.

Last edited by MixedFighter99; 26-Jul-14 at 17:31.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to MixedFighter99 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jul-14, 17:23
Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,096 Times in 394 Posts

James and RobRoy, great postings. This is an interesting thread. Given a wide spectrum of what different men will want from this scene, I'm sure some of us will be unhappy with certain providers at times, but there are regrettably, as in any business, a few providers who abuse the privilege.
While filming once with Sandrine Nourry, amazingly strong and sexy woman, her traveling partner (can't remember her name, dammit) invited in tech service to fix their internet connection in the next room of the suite. Our clock was running, so Drew (ScissorVixens) kept filming, and Sandrine was really pouring the pressure onto my bud Kandor. He couldn't help but shout and groan, and I can't imagine what the poor schmucks in the other room were thinking.... screams from the bedroom?
A similar thing happened with the slim but talented judoka Kyla Luciano, we're on the clock, and the techie she paged showed up just then. The guy just wouldn't LEAVE!
Also, I can remember twice during a private when room service or housekeeping showed up.... one quick knock, then they immediately let themselves in with a master key, I failed to see if the DND sign was hung. I stopped making that mistake pretty damn quick, I tell you!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to galaxy advisory For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jul-14, 20:05
Points: 2,339, Level: 19 Points: 2,339, Level: 19 Points: 2,339, Level: 19
Last Achievements

When I had money to burn I had some great sessions but into every life a little rain must pour!
Heather Fine sucked and she was ugly in real life. Mistress Xena from Harrow on the Hill in the UK was dreadful and arrogant with the real life sex appeal of a dead goat. Lauren Powers is easily one of the worst too. The big German Nicole P was crap and stanked of fags. Despite having a XXX website she was strangely frigid too!!
Old 29-Jul-14, 23:54
Points: 4,757, Level: 29 Points: 4,757, Level: 29 Points: 4,757, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Yes, Lauren Powers is definitely horrible. Only wants your money. Did a session with her where she didn't tell me she just had a boob job and thus wouldn't wrestle, just scissor, but she already my money.
Old 30-Jul-14, 04:39
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

I`ve enjoyed all these little session stories and even though I don`t session anymore I still enjoy reading session wrestler profiles and reviews.

Almost without exception the women named on this thread only offer
semi-competitive or less for their sessions. Learn what all the profile terminology means and scale your expectations accordingly.

If you want realistic wrestling sessions stick with the women who offer competitive. I only sessioned with women who offered competitive and I always walked away feeling like they were worth the money I paid them
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Aug-15, 17:57
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Last Achievements

One would think the term "wrestling" would be fairly well understood. It appears, however, that some people have no idea what it means.
One wouldn't expect to invite people to play tennis, and have them show up with a basketaball.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freestylefan For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Aug-15, 00:28
Points: 16,375, Level: 55 Points: 16,375, Level: 55 Points: 16,375, Level: 55
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,035 Times in 618 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ginger Martin was my worst session ever. She seemed drunk and not good with roleplay at all. Not very good looking either.
Thats a shame. I have always wanted to session with her. I probably still will though if I get the chance.
Old 09-Aug-15, 00:30
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Back in the day, I did a horrible session with Melissa Coates...this is like 15 years ago...she wasn't all there...just wanted to lay down and wasn't into it on any level. Plus, she didn't look like herself anymore or at least not what I expected at the time. I ended it early...you can't win them all.

Another old one that didn't work out on one level was Heather Policky...she was pretty lazy in the session. BUT her legs and physique were so magnificent it was ok by me...so I guess it did work out. She was one that could afford to provide lazy service cause of her awesome physique. Still, you want the girl to be into it somewhat, you know.

The first one I ever did was about 18 years ago with Malibu. She was game and eager, but a let down from a conditioning standpoint...let's just call her offseason and older than I expected at the time.

In all three cases, I shouldn't have been surprised if I had done a better job researching.
I sessioned with Melissa Coates a long time ago. Kind of the same thing. She didn't really seem into it, and her holds were kind of half assed. I thought she was smokin hot though.
Old 09-Aug-15, 00:38
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I had one bad session not that long ago. Well, I would say half-bad, because her scissorholds were incredible. But to start, she was late for the session, about an hour if I remember right. It was at her place, so I had to sit outside in my car for an hour while I waited for her. When we did the session, there were no beds, no mats, nothing. We wrestled on the carpeted floor. And to make that worse, the floor was dirty. I was wearing a white t-shirt, and by the end of the session, my t shirt was brown. No BS! There was also a bunch of dog hair on the floor too, which was transferred to me. So while wrestling, I was constantly spitting dog hair out of my mouth.
I also specified for a sensual session where she wore something sexy, but she showed up basically in work out gear. A tank top and some crop pants.
Old 07-Apr-16, 21:57
Points: 1,933, Level: 17 Points: 1,933, Level: 17 Points: 1,933, Level: 17
Last Achievements

Speaking generally, I've only had a few sessions (mostly great) and I'm only into fantasy, and relatively inexperienced but for me what kills it would be if a girl is constantly checking her watch, iphone timer (I get if it's not your place you don't want to go over your time but still) etc....

If she's attentive and fun and puts me in holds the entire hour without being a clock watcher it should be a fun time.