Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Jan-16, 06:59
Points: 3,257, Level: 23 Points: 3,257, Level: 23 Points: 3,257, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Married men and sessions

I really don't know what the issue is. My first wife wrestled and made films after I got her into it and wife #2 knows I still session wrestle a few times a year and is OK with it. Its wrestling, not sex or having an affair. Hasn't been a problem because I've never tried to hide it.
Old 02-Jan-16, 07:03
Banned
Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,194 Times in 794 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave loses every time [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I really don't know what the issue is. My first wife wrestled and made films after I got her into it and wife #2 knows I still session wrestle a few times a year and is OK with it. Its wrestling, not sex or having an affair. Hasn't been a problem because I've never tried to hide it.
Oh come on! You have to understand it's not going to be that simple for each and every person. Not every woman is going to see it as your wife apparently does.
The Following User Says Thank You to brooksie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-16, 08:20
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

We cannot expect each case to be the same, otherwise there would be no forums such as these. We come here looking for other peoples' experiences in uncommon things.

In my case, my wife knows about the fetish. We have talked a lot about it. I'm lucky that she is strong and knows how to fight, but she doesn't get any thrill from it and doesn't want the fights from stealing her chances of intercourse. She also has issues against getting physical and that refrains her a bit when starting to fight, but she gets in the mood after a few moves.

She isn't completely comfortable with it because she feels that my sexual desire could be fulfilled by anyone that agreed to wrestle me and that digs into her self-esteem. We have both been mutual "firsts". She knows I get into a forum, but she hasn't asked me to look at it together. She also knows I have a videos and pictures collection and sometimes I jerk off to them when she and the kids are gone. She has agreed to watch the videos only once or twice and just to laugh at how ridiculous my fetish can be.

That being said, in my case things such as sessions are a definite no. I feel comfortable wrestling my wife: I feel intimate, close and safe with her. I don't picture myself feeling the same with another woman, much less a professional. Also, my wife would not approve of any two-way communication with a woman that could be of sexual nature, even though she trusts me, my rationality and my lack of sex drive.

I understand there are wide open relationships and that my wife and I are both outliers in that we were mutual "firsts". Anyhow, if someone needs to hide his/her fetish from their SO, then talking about getting it elsewhere is a definite no. For any other case, it should be talked through only if the mutual knowledge suggests it could happen.

Just my two cents.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mixed For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-16, 15:03
Banned
Points: 3,290, Level: 23 Points: 3,290, Level: 23 Points: 3,290, Level: 23
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

Great thread and what this forum should be more about imo). My wife has caught me and knows of this fetish and doesn't approve. She doesn't get it and very seldom will roll with me. This is very curious as she is a second degree blackbelt (but absolutely hated sparring and saw the sexuality) and very strong and understands I have no interest in pain, hurting anyone or her wrestling another woman, just having fun.

Interesting again that one wrote about being scissored. That is not a session, but a FETISH. Think about sharing your desires with your spouse and saying "I love sex with you, but what is missing is you squeezing the sh@t out of me and I know you've tried, but just not doing it for me".

That's like saying hey I find you gorgeous, but I need to go feel a woman with much larger breasts then yours, or you're just not muscled enough (or something similar)

I've never sessioned, but certainly it would be cheating. Also haven't gone in a strip joint or had a lap dance in 25+ years.

Thankfully there is the internet.
Old 02-Jan-16, 16:56
Points: 14,178, Level: 51 Points: 14,178, Level: 51 Points: 14,178, Level: 51
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixed [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
We cannot expect each case to be the same, otherwise there would be no forums such as these. We come here looking for other peoples' experiences in uncommon things.

In my case, my wife knows about the fetish. We have talked a lot about it. I'm lucky that she is strong and knows how to fight, but she doesn't get any thrill from it and doesn't want the fights from stealing her chances of intercourse. She also has issues against getting physical and that refrains her a bit when starting to fight, but she gets in the mood after a few moves.

She isn't completely comfortable with it because she feels that my sexual desire could be fulfilled by anyone that agreed to wrestle me and that digs into her self-esteem. We have both been mutual "firsts". She knows I get into a forum, but she hasn't asked me to look at it together. She also knows I have a videos and pictures collection and sometimes I jerk off to them when she and the kids are gone. She has agreed to watch the videos only once or twice and just to laugh at how ridiculous my fetish can be.

That being said, in my case things such as sessions are a definite no. I feel comfortable wrestling my wife: I feel intimate, close and safe with her. I don't picture myself feeling the same with another woman, much less a professional. Also, my wife would not approve of any two-way communication with a woman that could be of sexual nature, even though she trusts me, my rationality and my lack of sex drive.

I understand there are wide open relationships and that my wife and I are both outliers in that we were mutual "firsts". Anyhow, if someone needs to hide his/her fetish from their SO, then talking about getting it elsewhere is a definite no. For any other case, it should be talked through only if the mutual knowledge suggests it could happen.

Just my two cents.
Almost the same story and the same opinion for me. I have never sessioned, have often thought about it, but would never try to hide it from my wife, because mutual trust is all-important to me. I have often dreamed that she would offer me a wrestling session with a professional for one of my birthdays, but I guess she doesn't feel comfortable with the idea of someone getting me more excited than she is able to. As long as she submits me from time to time, I guess I would be very silly to complain and should better keep the idea in my dreams.

Although it wasn't easy to tell my wife about my fetish, I knew that it was something important to tell her ; whether she liked it or not (I can't say that she loved it but she didn't think there was anything wrong with it either), I would never have wanted to keep it to myself.
Old 02-Jan-16, 17:57
Points: 3,048, Level: 22 Points: 3,048, Level: 22 Points: 3,048, Level: 22
Activity: 17.1% Activity: 17.1% Activity: 17.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Force [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No, it's not that simple, who are you kidding? I take it you're not married? I agree that transparency is the better way to go...not arguing that, but you can't tell me for one minute that most married men having sessions can be transparent about it with their wives and them be perfectly ok with it. That's some kind of ridiculous notion. Women generally are not going to approve of their husband doing anything even remotely related to this fetish unless it's with them...even getting on a website like this. I'm not trying to debate some moral issue with it, just curious as to how the married men handle it or simply don't handle it by not having sessions.
If you can't be transparent with them, then why are you married to them?
The Following User Says Thank You to furrygrappler For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-16, 18:15
Banned
Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,194 Times in 794 Posts

How people would feel if their wives had a fetish for, say really muscular men and wanted to the occasional muscle-worship session with a bodybuilder? No sex, just wants to feel their muscles.
Old 02-Jan-16, 19:06
Points: 14,178, Level: 51 Points: 14,178, Level: 51 Points: 14,178, Level: 51
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Force [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No, it's not that simple, who are you kidding? I take it you're not married? I agree that transparency is the better way to go...not arguing that, but you can't tell me for one minute that most married men having sessions can be transparent about it with their wives and them be perfectly ok with it. That's some kind of ridiculous notion. Women generally are not going to approve of their husband doing anything even remotely related to this fetish unless it's with them...even getting on a website like this. I'm not trying to debate some moral issue with it, just curious as to how the married men handle it or simply don't handle it by not having sessions.
While having sessions is probably over the line for most wifes, it seems that there are exceptions. As for visiting this forum and wanking off to pictures or videos of wrestling women, I can assure you that my wife know very well what I am doing and has no issue with it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Raoul Fulgurex For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-16, 20:00
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

I personally believe that doing a session is cheating, and my wife agrees as well. For most of the people in these forums, wrestling with a woman is just as good, if not better than sex. That in itself constitutes cheating. Then not to mention the fact that your face is buried in another woman's ass or vagina!
I see doing a session in the same light as getting a prostitute. A lot of men (or women) will go to someone else to get what they are not getting at home. Reading some of these posts, it baffles me that some of the men here have not actually told their wives about these fetishes! In my view, you should be open with your wife, and tell her what you like, and what you want from her. That is much better than going through your life not getting what you want, or having to sneak around behind your wife's back to get what you want. And if she knows and accomodates your fetish, but she's not very good at it, then work with her to get better at it. And if she refuses to accomadate your fetish, she is probably not a very good partner, and you shouldn't be with her.
Some of you may be reading this and thinking that i am a hippocrate because I have done sessions, even though i am married. And why do i do sessions? Because i don't get what i want at home. My wife is totally capable of scissoring me...really good too. But she very rarely does it. She usually does it for me once in a blue moon. Usually just enough to keep me from bugging her about it. She usually uses the excuses that she is afraid of hurting me, and that she just doesnt like doing it. I wish she were as open as some of your wives who actually let you session, but shes not, so i need to do my sessions on the down low. And yes, i do consider it cheating. Hence doing it on the down low!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-16, 20:08
G-Force

Interesting responses. I do know straight from the session girls I've met, the majority of their clients are married men who keep the fetish a secret. Its pretty obvious that the married guys on this forum still having secretive sessions are not weighing in here. The guys who would be bothered by it, or offering up reasons as to why it's wrong, are quick to chime in. That's fine. I would not expect anything different even on an underground forum. I'm not really questioning the implications of having secret sessions or whether or not a spouse would like it...I assume most wouldn't and I'm pretty sure it's a safe assumption. If you are in the minority where your wife doesn't mind you having sessions, or jacking off to pics and videos from this forum, then great. However, very few relationships allow for perfect transparency. I'd be willing to wager EVERYONE here has something to hide from their spouse...if not, well you would be in the extreme minority or just kidding yourself. I also find it somewhat hypocrital of married men walking the line against having sessions BUT having no problem wanking off at hundreds of pictures online that are NOT their spouse. It's selective morality. The song "The Stranger" by Billy Joel sums it up pretty well. I'm curious to hear how people deal with that secretive side when they can't be perfectly transparent.

"Well we all have a face
That we hide away forever
And we take them out and show ourselves
When everyone has gone
Some are satin some are steel
Some are silk and some are leather
They're the faces of the stranger

But we love to try them on
Well, we all fall in love
But we disregard the danger
Though we share so many secrets
There are some we never tell
Why were you so surprised
That you never saw the stranger

Did you ever let your lover see
The stranger in yourself?"

Last edited by G-Force; 02-Jan-16 at 20:22.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: