Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Apr-17, 22:28
Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Sydney Thunder reviews

I recently had a session with Sydney Thunder. Although she's gorgeous, in fantastic shape, and has a pleasant personality, she wasn't at all dominant with me, didn't wrestle even a little, and made no attempt to follow the detailed, agreed-upon script we discussed via email prior to the session. I think she should have told me beforehand if she had objections, and I ultimately feel somewhat cheated.

From what I experienced, Sydney seems more into sensual muscle worship. The few reviews at sessiongirls.com (where I also submitted a similar review) contradict my experience; others claiming she was aggressive and dominant with them. Maybe the chemistry or timing was off in my case. She did say she had a lot of injuries from working out which prevented her from exerting herself.

The good things were that she was cool and open in conversation, totally comfortable with intimate physical contact, and has a world-class body. We also started early and went a 1/2 hr overtime.

I emailed her nicely afterwards expressing my disappointment, but received no reply from her. She's pricey: $500/hr, plus hotel room (locally, at least). So, as always, caveat emptor!

Last edited by tanukialpha; 19-Apr-17 at 22:40. Reason: word choice
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tanukialpha For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Apr-17, 00:23
Banned
Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11
Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8%

Default Re: Sydney Thunder reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanukialpha [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I recently had a session with Sydney Thunder. Although she's gorgeous, in fantastic shape, and has a pleasant personality, she wasn't at all dominant with me, didn't wrestle even a little, and made no attempt to follow the detailed, agreed-upon script we discussed via email prior to the session. I think she should have told me beforehand if she had objections, and I ultimately feel somewhat cheated.

From what I experienced, Sydney seems more into sensual muscle worship. The few reviews at sessiongirls.com (where I also submitted a similar review) contradict my experience; others claiming she was aggressive and dominant with them. Maybe the chemistry or timing was off in my case. She did say she had a lot of injuries from working out which prevented her from exerting herself.

The good things were that she was cool and open in conversation, totally comfortable with intimate physical contact, and has a world-class body. We also started early and went a 1/2 hr overtime.

I emailed her nicely afterwards expressing my disappointment, but received no reply from her. She's pricey: $500/hr, plus hotel room (locally, at least). So, as always, caveat emptor!
Kind of follows the same recent experience I had. Only I got in at 400 hr. She had me call her to arrange the session, told me she usually wears bra/thong and told her I wanted some scissors and one sided wrestling.

Day of the session she strips off her sweat jacket and pants to reveal some leather corset thing and bra, fishnet stocking with panties over the top and then puts on leather knee high boots???

I think I may have asked her......."that's what you're wearing?" Before I knew it she goes into some kind of domme roleplay and kind of just slithering around me. After asking she did put me in a couple scissor holds but went away from it pretty quick.

The pros.
She lost the top quick and isn't shy with touching or being touched. She's also got a pretty cool personality after she dropped the domme thing and we talked normally and is generous with her time. Probably in my room a little over 1.5 hrs.

Might try her again but would have to make sure the details are really set and understood.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cubs_fan For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Apr-17, 03:01
Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

In my opinion you were both ripped off badly. I'd never consider giving her another dime.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LDooby For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Apr-17, 14:48
Points: 4,286, Level: 27 Points: 4,286, Level: 27 Points: 4,286, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Just my opinion. Anyone who passes on a chance to see Sydney... Big mistake! I've had many sessions over 15yrs. Sydney is one of the hottest you will meet and one of the best sessions I ever had. Have to admit I was discouraged setting up the session. She's in demand and knows it. Not prompt on answering emails , may not respond at all if email is not worded to her liking, which makes no sense if it's a potential client. But if your in demand you can get away with it I guess. I was discouraged but she made up for everything in session. Went above and beyond, gave 100% and made sure I had a good time! A little more expensive than most... $400 which I normally wouldn't pay, but sometimes you have to pay a little more for quality .
Old 20-Apr-17, 16:29
Points: 3,359, Level: 24 Points: 3,359, Level: 24 Points: 3,359, Level: 24
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

My experience with Sydney is identical to tanu and cubsfan. We hardly wrestled, even though that's what i wanted to do and what was agreed upon.

She did put me in a couple scissor holds and the rest of the hour was spent chatting and watching her flex.

I will say this though...shes without a doubt one of the most stunning women ive ever sessioned with....i just wouldn't repeat.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lexus33 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Apr-17, 17:22
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Thanks for the honest reviews! Sydney is high on my list of session wrestlers who i would like to experience. Maybe i will reconsider though. I am not into competitive sessions. I am more a scissor guy. How were her scissors? Was she reluctant to use them? It sounds to me like she is holding back in sessions because she doesnt want to get injured further.
Old 20-Apr-17, 17:38
Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24
Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for the honest reviews! Sydney is high on my list of session wrestlers who i would like to experience. Maybe i will reconsider though. I am not into competitive sessions. I am more a scissor guy. How were her scissors? Was she reluctant to use them? It sounds to me like she is holding back in sessions because she doesnt want to get injured further.
Her scissors were very strong. This does not sound like injury issues, more that she's just not listening to her customers' requests. It seems the people who have posted here were more into fantasy/one-sided wrestling, where there's no risk of her getting injured. This is a communication issue. If the people who have posted here were looking for competitive wrestling and I was misreading, this is still a communication issue -- Skylar Rene, for example, is very upfront with you about her injury issues before you book a session.

I'll post a review shortly because it's concerning to me what she's been doing to many of her clients evidently. I thought I was the only one.

I would be more concerned about you asking for a fantasy wrestling session and end up getting something completely different, with no wrestling.

Last edited by ed209; 20-Apr-17 at 17:59.
The Following User Says Thank You to ed209 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Apr-17, 18:32
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Sorry to hear that, I had a two hour session with a fairly local (2 hrs away) Domme a couple of months back who was allegedly into chokeholds and breath play, looked like a dream scenario because she is a very tanned, tall, fit, powerful beauty which is precisely what I'm looking for. Turned out she wanted to mainly do other stuff, and although it was a cool experience it was something I'd prefer to get for free rather than pay and travel for.

Don't get me wrong she was a very nice, lovely lady but I will not repeat my business with her. The good news for her is she seems to have all the business she wants so no big loss. My only criticism is please tell me up front what you will/will not do.

Last edited by Stirlingbloomingdale; 20-Apr-17 at 18:42.
Old 20-Apr-17, 18:51
Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24
Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7%
Last Achievements

It pains me to write this, but I'm choosing to do so because her forgetfulness and lack of attention to detail are recurring themes here, and because I wrote one of her glowing reviews on sessiongirls.

I saw her at the end of 2015. Since that time, she seems to have gotten MUCH more into chasing the money: foot fetish, nudity, and so on. Plus constantly asking for us to fund her nudity license (if that's even a thing), gifts, paypal money for her sore tooth, etc. She was absolutely all about the wrestling a couple years ago. I was going to say you can read her Twitter feed from the past year or so to see how she's completely changed (and I don't mean physically), but she seems to have deleted everything older than 7 months ago. I don't even remember what she sort of things she used to post (except that she was very into wrestling, and not foot fetish or whatever other fetishes sell better), but I do remember her being very appreciative in 2015 when I got a hotel near her. Now you can see her twitter and find things like "Q: Sydney, when are traveling to _______ ? A: AS SOON AS YOU FUCKING PAY FOR IT." Normally I think you could write this off as social media being fake, but based on the evidence here, I'm not so sure. You can also look at her videos on her website. The older two thirds of her videos are almost exclusively wrestling, and most of the ones since then appear to be about muscle worship, foot fetish, humiliation, and all that sort of stuff.

In late 2016, I scheduled a follow-up session with her and she seemed completely out of it. I mentioned in my email that we had met about a year before. A few hours later on the phone, I referenced our previous session and she said "oh, we've met before?" Fast forward to the session, I drive over 100 miles to get there and spent half an hour getting in contact with her over text/phone/email. I got no-showed. She told me she had to go back home to LA and had my info in her phone but not her calendar and somehow forgot to copy my info over to her calendar or something like this. (She did return the deposit immediately.) I had to mention that I had driven over 2 hours each way to get there for her to remember that -- even though I very clearly asked her to let me know if anything happens when scheduling the session. She told me after this that she'd come to my town at some point and give me a free session. I have no idea if this will actually happen, but I wouldn't count on it. The funny thing is this happened shortly after I said I had never experienced any issues with no-shows or stolen deposits or things like that in a thread on this forum about lack of professionalism in this industry.

None of her outstanding reviews on SG or wb270 are false in my opinion, but she is clearly a completely different person now. My sense is she's gotten relatively popular in the session scene, and has gotten deep into other ventures like video shoots for her websites and webcam stuff but is not very good at managing it all. I think she can still be a good session if you don't have a specific detailed script you'd like to follow, and if you don't have to travel far to see her. It's a shame because she really is capable of being a fantastic session girl.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ed209 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Apr-17, 23:35
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanukialpha [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
We also started early and went a 1/2 hr overtime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubs_fan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
generous with her time. Probably in my room a little over 1.5 hrs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDooby [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In my opinion you were both ripped off badly.
Really? Each client got about half an hour more than they paid for and they were "ripped off"?

I would think that receiving extra time would be a reasonable trade-off for not getting exactly the session you'd planned, but that's just me.
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:

Tags
domination, muscle worship, overpriced, review, sydney thunder