Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Apr-18, 21:56
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: AlphaAce review

You weren't negotiating with her, you demanded she cut her rate by 25% and then got miffed that she pointed out exchanging further emails would've been a waste of her time. I actually have both bargained for and turned down sessions, though never by 1st pointing out that meeting her wasn't worth her asking price to me, you are the one requesting to meet her and tact matters.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Apr-18, 22:32
Points: 5,808, Level: 32 Points: 5,808, Level: 32 Points: 5,808, Level: 32
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thumbs up Re: AlphaAce review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
T She told me it would be $400 an hour. I told her I didn't like to play more than $300 an hour, which was what I felt was a fair, going rate.
How did you think that was going to pay out. You trying to tell her how much she should charge. I do agree I find $400 canadian much let alone USD400, but that is the wrong way to ask a person to accommodate you.

Here is a template "I am really looking forward to sessioning with you but {Enter Price} is a bit out of my budget. Will it be possible to make it happen for {Enter your Price}. Thanks."

I have managed to get 20- 60% slashed just don't try to come off as a jerk. In the end for it to be a good session both participant have to be happy with the deal. So if not compromise say thanks for the consideration and come back when you have a better offer. GL.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mecury007 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Apr-18, 04:01
Points: 11,049, Level: 45 Points: 11,049, Level: 45 Points: 11,049, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

They don't care if you only want to pay $300. They'll find plenty of men willing to pay $400. They've also heard much more offensive things over email than this. I'm surprised she even sent a reply. Just look around you. You've got people here saying the chance to be around a skilled or muscular women for $400 is a bargain.

If he worded it like he said here, there really was nothing offensive about it anyway.
Old 16-Apr-18, 15:43
Points: 5,808, Level: 32 Points: 5,808, Level: 32 Points: 5,808, Level: 32
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
They don't care if you only want to pay $300. They'll find plenty of men willing to pay $400. They've also heard much more offensive things over email than this. I'm surprised she even sent a reply. Just look around you. You've got people here saying the chance to be around a skilled or muscular women for $400 is a bargain.

If he worded it like he said here, there really was nothing offensive about it anyway.
I'm canadian so I guess i'm much nicer than expected . $400 is still expensive But I do fear it might go up . This is because Backpage just went down and that used to be a better alternative. if you were not into competitive stuff you could get fantasy to semi-comp plus more from fit sexy for $200-240. Is there a similar site to back page btw?
Old 16-Apr-18, 18:36
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Epic not knowing the temperature of the room.

Boasting about how much money you make while putting someone else down for not earning as much (without even knowing whether that's true) and presenting yourself as a cheapskate.....yeah, just not a sympathetic figure at all to a reasonable observer. But being reasonable is not required to be a productive member of life!

I mean, if you have to ask....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Apr-18, 19:44
Last Achievements

He didn't tell her how much money he made (as far as we know). He got a bit snarky when he was put on the defensive here. I would really not call $300 an hour being a cheapskate either. That attitude is almost as bad as his snarkiness.
Old 16-Apr-18, 20:33
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
He didn't tell her how much money he made (as far as we know). He got a bit snarky when he was put on the defensive here. I would really not call $300 an hour being a cheapskate either. That attitude is almost as bad as his snarkiness.
"I am a business man with a very successful consulting business."
"I know you are probably limited in knowledge of this"
"since you probably work some low level job and "
"suck up to these women every chance you get"
"I would like for her to consider a more fair market price"
"you don't have the ability to understand concept."
"your simple minded question"

And the coup de grāce...

"When you tell someone how much their Big Mac and fries cost, I do not expect them to negotiate with you."

And that came after having said:

"This is not intended as a negative comment or in anyway to appeAr to be negative about AA..."
"Take it for what it is worth but I sensed a certain entitlement."

Different marketplaces have different realities. The fair market price for a meeting in Podunk, KS is not the same as the fair market price for an essentially equivalent meeting in Chicago. But the base reality for anyone in this scenario is that no one gets to decide what the value of someone else's time is. A prospective client can decide what a provider's time worth to *him*, but if her valuation does not align with his, what's the big deal? There's no meeting of the minds, both parties move on.

But the provider in question did not go on a public forum and publicly cast aspersions toward the would-be client.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Apr-18, 01:56
Last Achievements

Maybe try reading my post? I said there was a problem with his reply on here. There was nothing wrong with what he said in his email, if he was accurate in how he worded it.

I know there are many men on here who would think nothing of spending $400-1000 to roll around with a woman for an hour, but it is a large sum of money, and it's not rude to say he's uncomfortable spending that much, whether he's a starving musician or a billionaire businessman.

I'm glad this is worth another long tangent.
Old 17-Apr-18, 17:18
Last Achievements

Quote:
I know there are many men on here who would think nothing of spending $400-1000 to roll around with a woman for an hour, but it is a large sum of money, and it's not rude to say he's uncomfortable spending that much, whether he's a starving musician or a billionaire businessman.
It is however rude to impugn her character based on her reaction in this case, and I do find it's worthwhile to point that out.
You of course have your own issue with her given her failure to notify you of her changing her schedule, that's a far more valid complaint.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Sep-19, 07:12
Last Achievements

I recently had another wonderful session with AA. I realized one of the things I like most about her is how she will process requests you make in a way that isn't simplistic, if you ask her to change something she will think through the implications and apply it to many different aspects of the session going forward (whereas many ladies are more literal). For me this shows how important giving clients a good session really is to her, a hallmark of the best in the scene.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post: