Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Jun-16, 22:49
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,689 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Fight Pulse

MX-66: Akela vs Fernando
Available at: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

...MX-66 features a very close battle between two young and strong individuals. One ultimately emerges as the winner. We highly recommend this title to fans of true competitive mixed wrestling who enjoy action from both sides... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Preview photos:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Buy this video in HD quality at Fight Pulse: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-16, 13:34
Points: 12,984, Level: 49 Points: 12,984, Level: 49 Points: 12,984, Level: 49
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,703 Times in 116 Posts

It is understood that you always give the matche's outline and that many people want to know it. However, when it comes to f/m fully competitive matches, isn't the existence or the absence of a victory pose telling us something about the result ?
Old 15-Jun-16, 16:58
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Njordin [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It is understood that you always give the matche's outline and that many people want to know it. However, when it comes to f/m fully competitive matches, isn't the existence or the absence of a victory pose telling us something about the result ?
It does, often. However, I haven't yet figured out an alternative way of promoting videos. Suggestions are very welcome.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 20-Jun-16, 14:58
Points: 32,395, Level: 78 Points: 32,395, Level: 78 Points: 32,395, Level: 78
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,349 Times in 592 Posts

Fight Pulse - NC-27 - Zoe vs James Review

This is a match I've been waiting to see. It doesn't say whether Zoe defends her title or not, or title is only for F/F. Anyway giving a guy a chance to challenge the champion is a good thing. I'm a big fan of Zoe so I'll do my best to give an unbiased review.

Wrestlers - 8/10
James gets the chance to challenge the light weight champion. Physique wise he is a good selection. He is 3 inches taller but from weight 5kg lighter. So no one has a big size advantage, but since weight is more important than height in wrestling, Zoe has a little edge. So here, James goes against the champion of his weight class, with a 5 kg weight disadvantage. You get the picture right. Probably butterflies in his stomach. But James has some psychological advantages too. One is his height advantage and the other thing is Zoe was out of action because of her bad health and you can see when she speaks, she doesn't look 100% back. James is in good shape but you can hear he takes heavy breaths from the beginning of the match may be because his nervousness or lack of fitness (Zoe does too probably because of bad health), so even physique wise he is a good match for Zoe, skills and fitness wise he is not in Zoe's league.

Outfits- 7/10
Both wrestlers in sport apparels where their shape is outlined. That's a good selection. Zoe looks athletic and hot at the same time in her spandex short and bra top. Spandex short displays her nice thick and strong legs and Bra top reveals a little cleavage.

Competitiveness - 6/10
Match started with a nice headlock by Zoe. But James gives a good resistance to the take down. He gets to taste what it feels like to go against women's champion and the power of her biceps. At the beginning of the 3rd round James takes down Zoe surprisingly by a head lock, sending the message he should not be taken easily. He pinned the champion for few seconds but with his inexperience and Zoe's experience, he couldn't keep it tight for longer.

Even James does few take downs and able to pin Zoe couple of times for few seconds, he couldn't give a competitive match to Zoe. But If you compare Zoe's thighs against James's slim legs, her biceps against his, Her strong core against his, you can see basically his whole body just fails against Her body. That amazing grapevine in 17th minute tells the whole body to body comparison story.

Now add to that her better skills, experience and the fact that he is not in his prime age for an athlete and she is. Now you'll see after all, this result is not that bad for James as a rookie against the champion.
In this Zoe show you can see some nice head locks, school girl pins, body scissors, figure 4 head scissors,, face sits and an amazing grapevine pin.

Extra Features - 8/10

There are two victory poses in this match. One is for face sitting fans. I enjoyed the second one where Zoe put her foot on his face. That's little bit too disrespectful, but after a dominant match like this she deserves it. I don't think James minds his champion's foot on his face.
Video consists of pre and post-match interviews. Footage between rounds are not cut which I like. Even there are few people who probably wrestlers for other matches, there is no audience. Zoe struggle speaking loudly because of her bad health condition, So subtitles for her voice could have been a good solution but producers have not bothered about it. Pre match interview questions and answers are ok, In post-match Zoe says she prefer wrestling men than women. I think Zweig has to consider that and make more mixed matches with her.
Post-match interview of James is really interesting. Camera angle of that is awesome, as you can see the look of Zoe's face when James says she is tough.

And also her expression when he says Jane was tougher than Zoe, is priceless and her comment on that is awesome.

I like everything of this woman. James also says he has better wining possibility against Zoe than Jane. That's like an insult to the champion. May be Zoe damaged his brain by scissoring his head. I think even she didn't show it, she is pissed off from that and probably destroys James in a rematch.

Production - 8/10

Camera angles are good. There are good low and close angles which give a good close experience to the viewer, but no POVs. Video is in HD quality and Editing, Lighting and facility also up to standard.

Score add up to 37/50 = 74% which makes this a very good mixed wrestling video and considering quality, duration and everything, it’s worth the price. It's not a intense, unpredictable, competitive match, but a great match that displays the power and amazing skills of Zoe. This video also builds a rivalry between Jane and Zoe, and also between Zoe and James. So for Zoe fans this is highly recommended.

Last edited by wrestpet; 20-Jun-16 at 16:07.
Old 24-Jun-16, 18:29
Points: 17,531, Level: 57 Points: 17,531, Level: 57 Points: 17,531, Level: 57
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,966 Times in 332 Posts

I havent seen any of the fight pulse matches, but this looks great, with some money from fathers day still left over even after getting stuff from the steam summer sale, i might just might buy this, thanks for the review mate it looks very good
Old 24-Jun-16, 20:44
Points: 11,612, Level: 46 Points: 11,612, Level: 46 Points: 11,612, Level: 46
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,708 Times in 274 Posts

Nice review wrestpet. Not sure how I missed this vid, but it's definitely my next purchase. Zoe is an absolutely stunning girl.
The Following User Says Thank You to 1stu3kidd For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jun-16, 20:31
Points: 12,134, Level: 47 Points: 12,134, Level: 47 Points: 12,134, Level: 47
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

dear Zweig;
I am very fond of your site fight pulse, and I have already purchased some fights.they are rare quality and shows hard work both camera wise and lay out.. What I like is you give time for introductions , which gives me the warm up feeling to the fight coming after..
NC23 was a marvel and NC28 was also good .
Being a barefoot choke addict ; I was wondering whether you gonna shoot in the near future a foot domination video, where ladies step directly on the throat of the male fighter to choke /submit simultaniously and often?( not an ankle choke or scissors- sole to the throat;step /stomp style) Like NC23 but more foot to throat action.. Also what mostlyI see and admire in your clips , is the ladies generally do not let go a hold when the guy taps, they keep the hold a while longer to scare the guy and take him to the limit. This s fascinating as well.. If you sometime decide to make barefoot choke fight , also please do the submittions longer

Last edited by supy76; 27-Jun-16 at 20:38.
Old 10-Jul-16, 15:31
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Hi, guys! The 3-week break is over, and I am excited to get back to work!

NC-30: Calypso vs Andreas
Available at: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

...In her mixed wrestling debut, our youngest female wrestler, Calypso, gets a chance to put her new knowledge to practice, putting her male opponent through dominant tight schoolgirl pins and humiliating submission holds... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Preview photos:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Buy this video in HD quality at Fight Pulse: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jul-16, 13:27
Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Zweig, I don't know how you do it, you have the hottest wrestlers. Keep up the great work!
The Following User Says Thank You to Bi0mega For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jul-16, 20:13
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanks, Bi0!

Coming soon, competitive F/F pins only match in judogis. Similar to [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] & [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image293.jpg (436.0 KB, 59 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:

Tags
competitive, competitive wrestling, domination wrestling, fight pulse, fightpulse