Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Jun-17, 23:52
Points: 2,820, Level: 22 Points: 2,820, Level: 22 Points: 2,820, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default KO'd for the first time. What the hell happened?

Greetings.....

Me: 5'8 160 scrawny and scrappy. Can take more pain and pressure than I thought despite not working out. I do have a physically demanding job tho, but I wouldn't consider myself fit.

The Wife: 5'7 150. All butt and thighs. Doesn't attend a gym either but is certified in Pilates training, does home workout videos daily, and has a history of swimming and rollerblading just for fun. 38b-30-41

I've taught her to scissor me during foreplay and sex, and she enjoys it too, but despite her best efforts she has never knocked me out in a reverse or frontal or anything at all with her 23" thighs. They feel firm to hard but not defined and cut. Her glutes are really thick in my hands but don't show on her. She just looks like she has big thick sweeping thighs and a thick but firm ass. I feel big muscle underneath when she flexes it, however. Bodyscissors hurt like hell especially when she lets go but stop just shy of immobilizing me during sex.

Been doing this with her 10 years now.

Anyways, was laying on the floor the other night and she walked over and promptly dropped down on top me and locked me up in a great reverse headscissor. Pulled my head up and tight into her ass, locked her feet and gave it all she had.

Now, normally this is very debilitating and difficult for me, but I can essentially hold out forever while loving every minute of it. That night, however, my position on the floor was such that her feet came to rest against the wall. My head was basically her leg-length away from the wall and I felt her feet lock and push against the wall and her scissor power seemed to double. All I remember is instantly tapping, frantically, but she didn't know what that meant as I've never tapped before and then I remember waking up.

What the hell happened? How did her feet being against the wall amplify her power so much?

Btw - I loved it and will setup this position again. She KO'd me within just a few seconds of squeezing.

Cheers
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to homersimpson For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jun-17, 00:40
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: KO'd for the first time. What the hell happened?

I don't know why that would double her power but I think you/your wife have found something that requires further experimentation. As a rule, the reverse with the head pulled up close is a good knock out scissor hold.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jun-17, 04:20
Points: 7,747, Level: 37 Points: 7,747, Level: 37 Points: 7,747, Level: 37
Last Achievements

If you think about it from a physics perspective, it seems to make sense. If she was squeeze you in a regular reverse, she's relying purely on her leg/glute strength (however impressive that may be). When she had the wall for her feet to rest on, suddenly she a solid surface that gave her far more leverage to concentrate the strength and pressure.

I experienced something like it working on my car recently. Was lying underneath it trying to loosen a nut that hadnt moved in years - my unsupported strength alone couldnt budge it. Then I stretched out a used the back wheel to push my feet off, and suddenly I had the leverage where my power could be concentrated against the nut and it loosened.

I'm sure someone here with far greater knowledge than I on physics/fulcrums/levers could explain better!

Anyway, it sounds like you have a great situation going with your wife, congratulations - always keen to hear more tales of scissor adventures!
Old 01-Jul-17, 05:10
Last Achievements

Ok, so her and I have explored this more. There's definitely some physics going on when she's able to brace her feet against the wall with me in a reverse. We even did it on the bed with her feet against the footboard, although it did make some awful creaking sounds. It's like it gives her legs another gear to squeeze with. Needless to say, in this position she can KO at will, and quickly.

So... This has expanded what we can do. I'm fortunate enough to have a partner willing to play, and physically fit enough to play. She's no athlete or anything, just thick enough, wide enough, heavy enough, and with enough natural strength from being active to be able to pull it off.

As I said, no KO's until now, but now that she's found her footing, she can take playtime to the next level. She had me locked up in there holding me firm and tight but not 100%. Then she decided it was a good position to give me a BJ. I just squirmed and held her thighs and ass, which feel soft but solid underneath. When she felt me going over the edge she dug in her feet, arched her back slightly, powered her ass, and put me out as I came. Most amazing feeling ever. I woke up still trapped back there and she was lightly playing with me and giggling.

So I was curious as to how strong she really was. Neither of us go to a gym or anything, but she does athletic and occupational therapy, kinda like a PT. Her clinic has a few pieces of equipment for rehab use. One is a legpress machine but there's no weights. You push straight out against the pedals and there's a lever that can add between 0 and 500lbs in any amount. I could do 300 easily and 350ish was about the max. She did the whole 500 many times easily. I couldn't even get it to budge. For reference my legs are 20", hers are 23". I was shocked.

Naturally, the next step was to move the seat all the way to the back (like for a tall person). I sat on and I had her sit on my lap and press the 500. Good lord the pressure of her crushing me back into the chair was enormous. I had to hold my breath and stiffen up when she extended, although the feel of her ass and lower back plunging into my stomach was amazing. She thought it was funny and really enjoyed torturing me with it. At one point she just held her legs out and held the weight until I ran out or air and gasped as all my breath came out and I struggled to breathe.

So this weekend the next step is to recreate this at home, sitting in a hallway with her on my lap and having her leg press the immovable wall on the other side of the hallway. I also asked her to wrap her legs around my upper chest from the side, like one leg on top, one underneath, and squeeze. We've never done that, and she's willing. I'll keep you updated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homersimpson For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jul-17, 05:24
Points: 3,633, Level: 25 Points: 3,633, Level: 25 Points: 3,633, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Who knew Marge packed that kind of power?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ddv_dave For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jul-17, 15:13
Last Achievements

Lol, we tried the wall leg press crush thing real quick this morning just to get a vibe for how it would work. We heard a loud crack in the wall as soon as she started to power up so we stopped before we did real damage. It was quite funny actually. We gonna try again later on the patio where there's a brick wall and the exterior of the house at the right distance to try this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homersimpson For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jul-17, 00:29
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

Living the dream, dude, glad for you
Old 02-Jul-17, 04:26
Points: 3,711, Level: 25 Points: 3,711, Level: 25 Points: 3,711, Level: 25
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Can someone tell me how to post a thread? Thanks.
Old 02-Jul-17, 14:19
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddv_dave [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Who knew Marge packed that kind of power?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostface [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
For real???

Go all the way up to the top, click Wrestling and Fighting Discussion, to bring you out of this thread into the main forum for discussion (or other forum if it's another subject).

Once in the forum you want click the button that says "New Thread", right about the various threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by homersimpson [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Lol, we tried the wall leg press crush thing real quick this morning just to get a vibe for how it would work. We heard a loud crack in the wall as soon as she started to power up so we stopped before we did real damage. It was quite funny actually. We gonna try again later on the patio where there's a brick wall and the exterior of the house at the right distance to try this.
Were you sitting up or laying down? I find, laying down sideways the walls hold up better. I've enjoyed a leg-press crush or three. They can be a little intense. Passed out in one once.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jul-17, 17:56
stymie
This message has been deleted by stymie.
Old 02-Jul-17, 18:00
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostface [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Just find the button (encircled in red in picture below) and click it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Clipboard01.jpg (140.2 KB, 49 views)