Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Aug-11, 15:55
Points: 6,971, Level: 35 Points: 6,971, Level: 35 Points: 6,971, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Big Brother

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Big brother, little sister .

Author : The " T.K.O Kid "

It was our third week into our wrestling season, and I just made it into the starting lineup on the high school varsity team', with myself being a sophomore had won over the starting position over upper classman boy . I couldn't believe it, I was so excited about making the starting lineup, that I rushed home to give my family the news . Mom, and dad listened patiently, along with my little sister . Mom, and dad were happy for me, but my little sister was always critical of whatever I tried to achieve . Shortly after Mom, and dad left to do some shopping in town, Lori started on me right away by saying, " So Terry, you think that your some kind of a big time wrestler huh ? " " Please Lori, you don't need be critical of everything I do in life, " I told her . " Who's being critical, I just know that you can't wrestle, I've beatin' you plenty of times, or don't you remember ? " Lori asked . " Yea yea, but that was two tears ago, I'm more experienced now, " I said, in my defense. " And I can still put a whupping on you, " Lori said, teasing me . " You, and a lot of help, " I told her . " Me, and allot of help eh ? I'll tell you what Terry, Donna is coming over to help me with homework in about twenty minutes, would you like to take the both of us on, and see how much of a big high school wrestler you really are ? " Lori said, still riding me .

" I haven't got time to be wrestling with little girls no more Lori, besides I would easily beat you both, and you know it, " I told her . Then turning my back on her to leave, she said, " What's the matter, are you too much of a sissy to take on two little Jr high school girls ? " Man did my little sister know how to get my goat . Turning around to face her, I said, " Whatever, when Donna gets here let me know, and I'll send you two off crying to do your homework . " " Okeeeeee ... big brother you got it, but we'll be the ones that will send you away crying, " Lori said, giggling as she picked up phone . " Whatever, I'll be right back, let me jump into some sweats, " I said . " Don't go, and run off on us, you little sissy, " Lori said, taunting me, as I left to dress for wrestling session .

It was a half hour later, when I made it back down stairs . Walking into the living room, Lori, and her friend Donna were rearing, and ready to go . Lori was wearing a two piece bathing suit, revealing her chubby little stomach . My sister was a plump little girl of 11 years old, and only stood a half of an inch shorter than myself, Donna may of been an inch or two taller than me, tall for her age of 13, she was also wearing a two piece bathing suit, and was also on the plump side, being a bit heavier, than my sister . I was on the medium side, but both of the girls outweighed me, with my sister outweighing me by at least 15 lbs, the only advantage they would have on me would be their weight . But I believed my wrestling skills improved over the last couple of years, where as there was a time that Lori could take me in a wrestling match .

" Oh look Donna, it's my sissyfied brother, we thought maybe you chickened out on us, and crawled under the bed, and hid, " Lori said, looking at me, then looking to Donna, they both started giggling . " Ok .. Ok ... lets get this over with, I haven't got all day to be playin' with a couple of little girls, " I told them, being confident that I was going to make swift work of them both . " Yea .. Yeah ... Terry, and we're not going to be playin' with your sissy little butt here in a minute, we decided to make this a tag team match, instead of the both of us taking you on at once', we want to give you some kind of a chance, don't we Donna ? " Lori said, giggling . " Yepper, Terry we're going to beat your butt, first Lori then me, hope you can last, I do enjoy a good match, " Donna said, being as confident as my little sister . " Then bring it on, " I said .

" listen to him Donna, he's trying to sound like The Rock, giggling .. he .. he ... Ok sissy boy, lets do it, " Lori said, then taking the center of the floor', with Donna sitting on the couch, reaching her hand out, and saying, " Don't forget to tag me if you need any help, catch that Terry, I said if she needs any help . " Whatever Donna, " Was my reply to her .

Then I took the center of the floor, squaring off with my sister . The two of us met each other, with Donna trying her best to sound like a ring bell, " ding .. ding ... ding, and their off, " Donna chimed .

My sister, and I quickly tied up each other, and it didn't take much for me to take her down, but holding her down was another story . Lori was quick, and wirey for her chubby size, wasting no time in wriggling free from under me, and before I knew it she was on my back like a cat . She was just about to take me into a headlock, as she was straddling my back . Lori was strong for her age, and I knew if I allowed her to take me into a headlock, I would have some trouble breaking free from it', so I quickly took hold of her wrist, then grabbing her by the elbow with my free hand, I rolled with her to my right side taking her off my back, thus saving myself from her headlock . From there I took her into an arm lock, locking her arm tightly to where she was unable to move', but the only problem was that she was close enough to the couch to make a tag to Donna . Lori seeing she wasn't getting nowhere as she was held captive in my hold, reached out towards Donna outstretched hand . " Damn it, " I thought to myself, I had her .

Just before I could release my hold on my sister, Donna wrapped her arm around my neck, taking me from behind, then locking her choke on me, she took a grip on her wrist with her free hand . My hold on Lisa wasn't even broken yet, but Donna ripped me away from her, having me in the choke', she heaved her body backwards taking me with her . We rolled once maybe twice, I'm not sure, my eyes watered up instantly . The momentum of her forcing me away from sister in such a hold took my wind from me . Then we came to a halt, with Donna still having me in the choke, and that's exactly what is was a choke hold, as I laid there helplessly, gagging, trying to suck in some air, my eyes were watering something bad . No I wasn't crying, but I wasn't far from it .

Now Donna added to my humiliation, by rubbing my face into the carpet, and saying, " Give up yet, you little wimp ? " I was barely able to get the words out, but telling her, " No way ... " Ok it's your pain, " she said . Then Donna slowly rose to her feet taking me up with her, still having me in the choke . Donna then walked me slowly over towards Lori, who was waiting on the couch to tag in', and the manner Donna was doing it in, was as if she was showing me off, as her trophy .

Then Donna made the tag to my sister, and in doing so, she released me . I staggered back gasping for air, with my eyes still watering up badly . Trying to focus, and gain some semblance, I looked towards my sister, the vision of her was blurred', but I could make out that she appeared to be in a three point stance, " What the hell, " I thought to myself, I realized that she played sandlot football from time to time with the neighborhood boys of her age, and even watched professional football, with the Chicago Bears being her favorite team, but I never knew she would use this move in a wrestling match .

I desperately tried to shake my head free of the dizziness, that Donna left me with, and as I did', it seemed that my chubby little sister was just taunting me. in her three point stance, barking out in a girlish tone of voice, " 45, red 62, blue 69, its about time I take down this sissyfied brother of mine . " There was nothing I could do as my 5'5" 165lb sister came up out of her stance, and charged me like a bull . Lori dove into me, wrapping me by the waist, and driving all of her weight into my body . The blow of her tackle crushed me . The two of us flew back, with the lower part of my back hitting against the front of the recliner . " Aaahhhgggggg ... ! " I cried out, as an incredible amount of pain shot throughout my back, along with my sister's weight falling into me, taking every ounce of oxygen from my lungs .

little sister's soft plump body wasn't feeling so soft, as she was roughly taking it to me, on the carpeted floor . From a headlock to wrapping me up in full nelsons, and half nelsons, she dominated me from that time on, from her first initial move, and that was the charging tackle . I was completely out of wind, and pretty beatin' to a pulp, but for some dumb reason, I was still stubborn, not wanting to give in . The win was to come by a pin, but my sister wanted to humiliate me, by bringing me into a submission . " Give it up you little sissy boy, your not going to win, submit now ! " she said, as I was laying on my back, with her having me in a reverse chokehold . I refused with all that I had . " Give up now boy, and I won't tell dad, and mom, that I beat you up, in a wrestling match, " My sister said, a little bit louder, along with her elevating her reverse chokehold, she raised my shoulders, and back several inches from the floor . Even if I wanted to give in, I was unable too, I wasn't even able to breathe now . Lori had choked me into a silence . I was unable to say anything . You can't talk, if you can't breathe .

Here my sister thought that I was just refusing to submit to her brutal hold . Lori released her choke, then getting to her feet', I laid there gasping desperately sucking in every ounce of precious air that I could . My eyes weren't watering now, there were actual tears forming in the corner of my eyes, and rolling down my cheeks', but my pride wouldn't allow me to submit to my little sister . I made the varsity wrestling team, what would it look like if I allowed Lori, and her friend Donna take me in this match', if anyone would catch wind of it, and more than likely they would if I allowed them to win', I would be laughed right off of the wrestling team that I worked so hard to get on .

I regained a little semblance about myself, and was up on my hands, and knees, with Lori tagging in Donna . I looked up at her, still having some tears working their way down the sides of my face . " Aaahhhhhh ... look at the little baby Lori, he's crying, I think maybe you were a little to rough with him, " Donna said, with the both of them now laughing . " And he made it on the wrestling team at school, the coach must not care about having a winning team, letting my little sissy brother, start, " Lori said . " What he's a starting wrestler on the varsity team ? " Donna asked . " Yepper, he sure is, if you even want to call the wuss, a wrestler, " Lori answered .

" Well I'm about to show your brother here, just how much of a wrestler he isn't," Donna said . " You go girl, " Lori said, cheering on Donna . I was still struggling to get to my feet, even though I recovered some, my sister took more out of me, than I realized . Looking up again from my hands, and knees, Donna quickly stepped to the side of me, flexing her arm out over me, I knew what was coming next . Fear fill every empty cell in my body, and a cold chill ran up my spine', I tremble there on all fours, knowing that Donna was about to drop all of her weight on me, using her elbow, in smashing elbow drop.

There was nothing I could do, there just wasn't enough time . I was just about to scream out my submission, but before I could even draw the breath in, to exhale my submission', Donna came down on me with everything she had, smashing her elbow into the small of my back . With her weight, and her elbow, the blow took me to the floor, my face hit the carpet hard, smashing my face into it's plushness . My body arched upward from the floor, as I screamed out, " Aaahhhgggggg !!! " Lori pulled herself up from the couch quickly, saying, " You will submit boy ! " I wanted to scream my submission', but my sister was to quick about dropping a smashing elbow of her own into the same area as Donna, my body arched upward again, " AAaaahhhgggggg !!! " My screams, and cries were even louder, as Donna quickly followed my sisters elbow drop', with another one of her own .

I was unable to say a word to either of them . I was now sobbing heavily, and coughing at the same time, crying uncontrollably . Every now, and then I would hear my sister, or Donna say, " Give it up wimp, and save yourself allot of pain ' If they only knew how much I wanted too, only if I could I would .

" He doesn't want to give up Donna, what are we suppose to do with such a stubborn little guy ? " My sister asked her . " I've got a hold to put him in, let me try it on him he should submit then, " My little sister said . She hoisted me up into a sitting position', then wrapped her legs around my waist, locking them together tightly . Lori then pulled my head back, and took me into another reverse chokehold, but this time there was a scissor hold being applied . My little sister forced my head back, and applied the pressure on her scissor hold . The combination of the two, was stretching my back out, and, causing a great amount of pain in it, along with an excruciable pain, shooting through my neck .

I wanted to cry out her victory so bad, so so bad . My little sister along with Donna's help thorough thrashing, and they still weren't finished with me . I don't think either of them knew what a T.K.O was . I was definitely unable to continue . My body was racked with pain, but my little sister continued her brutal hold, stretching me out like a swinging hammock .

" I know just the hold Lori, that will do the trick, do you remember the two man combination submission hold that I taught you ? " Donna asked . " Yea I remember, " Lori said, looking up to her while still having stretched out in the painful combination hold .

" Ok then, then lets do it, " Donna said . " Yeah lets, " Lori said, giving me a little break, releasing her hold on me, my sister got up . I laid there in tears, still crying uncontrollably, quite unable to say a word of submission to either of them yet . Donna then placed her foot into my side, and rolled me over onto my stomach . My body heaved heavily, as I sobbed . I cried like an infant that just had his bottle taken from him, having his face in the carpet .

Donna then stepped over the head of me, with my little sister stepping over my legs, with their backs were to each other . " Are you ready girlfriend ? " Donna asked . " More ready than ever, " My little sister said, answering her . " Then lets take it to him, " Donna said . Take him to him ? They took it to me alright, for the next 15 minutes or so I suffered terribly . Donna had her hands wrapped up under my chin pulling upward, while my sister had my legs in a hold that should of been a Boston crab, that is if Donna, didn't have me in a camel clutch . A camel clutch, with a Boston crab being applied at the same time was no hold that you wanted to be in, even if it was your little sister, and a friend of hers, the same age applying it to you .

I was unable to scream out, I was unable to gesture a submission, or tap out, I was unable to breathe . Then finally peace came . All I could remember was blackness finally swept over me, I passed out into unconsiencness, and slept to the lullaby of what so many other wrestlers slept to, when put into a sleeper hold . When I woke up, I had a splitting headache . I was laid out on the couch, with my mother having a damp wet cloth placed on my forehead . I looked off to the right, and saw my dad scolding my little sister, and hearing Donna say, " We didn't mean to hurt him, he just wouldn't give up, Mr. Snyder."

Was I laughed off of the team ? No, but I wasn't much of a winner after my sister, and Donna beatin' me so badly . I guess I just lost my confidence in my wrestling abilities, and I did lose my starting position, and the funny thing is, that girls were now being allowed on the boys varsity wrestling squad . I didn't lose my spot to some guy in school who was better than me, but I lost it to a cheerleader, who gave up her cheerleading to join the boys wrestling team . Of all people my little sister's friend, the girl being Donna's sister Brandi Morgan . How she got the position after joining the team, was that she repeatedly beat me in practice matches, and proved herself to the coach that she was capable of winning . In fact Brandi was the first girl on our wrestling team, and made history in becoming the first girl to be a State Champion on a boys triple AAA wrestling team in our school, and another fact was she was the first girl in the entire state of Ohio to be a State Champion .

The years passed by, and now I'm in my middle twenties . I went on to become a mental heath counselor, and therapist . My little sister pursued a career in doing mixed wrestling videos, along with Donna . The two of them now stood 5'10" with Donna being a little taller, and they packed on the muscle, working out now on a regular basis . They were the giants of the mixed wrestling world . I seen a few of their videos, and it terrifies me to even think about getting into the ring with either of them now . My sister is merciless even in her video shoots . She has broken the ribs of some of her male opponents, even after hearing their submissions . Donna is just as bad . There was one video they did together, taking on one hapless male, the two of them crushed him without mercy . A cold fear swept over me while watching it, and hearing the guy scream out his agonies was a horrifying site . The video was so terrifying, I ripped it from the V.C.R, terrified by what I was seeing . I guess the talk my dad had with them that day, the day they punished me so badly, when I was a high school wrestling starter', did them no good . So much for the advice of Dads .

The End
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to joeybroco For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jul-18, 16:57
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Big Brother

I remember when you were on Diana the Valkyrie and were amazing stories.

Tags
sister