Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Apr-18, 16:21
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Model Older Sister

How about a love connection between svletlana and julian with Svetlana the dominant partner?
Old 17-Apr-18, 16:33
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,923 Times in 486 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy857 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How about a love connection between svletlana and julian with Svetlana the dominant partner?
That's already in plan, I have some good ideas about it.
Old 17-Apr-18, 21:59
Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark don [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes !!!F vs F is absolutely a brilliant idea
I wonder what would be the aftermath if Clara takes on Svetlana or natalgia
I would also like to see a tag team match between Clara/Julian and Svetlana/natlagia
I would love to read about both these ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'll include a boxing match between the two of them later on when the bro will become independent, start training sports more and regain his manliness a bit and would be more confident in his victory against his sister and the stakes would be higher. At this point he is too emasculated to challenge his sis again and a loss wouldn't be so humiliating because he is currently accepting her physical superiority and they have a good relationship. I'm focusing more on his sister's emotional and intellectual dominance over him now.

I think this is a 50-50 fight. Clara is in better shape but Svetlana is more used to catfights and fighting dirty and she's a bit heavier. I'm thinking about just throwing the dice and select the winner with a draw and then adapt the story accordingly as both outcomes have equally good potential. I think it's better for the readers too if there's total uncertainty. It will definitely be a passionate and emotional fight, a bit like a tribute to DWW catfights and there will be a nice build up with both of them hating each other and wanting to really humiliate the other girl.

Thanks for the tag team suggestion too.

It's a possibility down the road, definitely.
Interesting that Svetlana may win since she is more of a dirty fighter but after the loss Clara trains a bit more and is ready for Svetlana and beats her soundly then a tag match to end it all.
Old 18-Apr-18, 09:57
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

FvF is not my personal cup of tea, but I do have a couple of friends who would definitely be interested in reading a catfight between Clara and Svetlana. To each his own, I say, and thank you mate for sharing your imagination and talent with us.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Apr-18, 19:52
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Previous parts:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

This one includes a fight with a middle aged lady like you wanted. I included some sissy and forced feminization stuff into this one as well as some of you liked it and I also like this theme myself in mixed wrestling context as it's very humiliating and emasculating. I used it to set up a nice mixed fight.

Part Six

Julian arrived home after his first day of work. He wasn't pleased with the conditions at work at all. He was angry that his mother Gabriele forced him to work such a degrading job as a male, being a maid in a hotel. He was worried the most about having to wear a women's maid uniform. It was just awkward and embarrassing in front of the guests. Even though he was mostly cleaning rooms when the guests were gone from their rooms, he was still bumping into them on stairs and in elevators or occasionally have to wait for them to get out of the rooms. He felt like people were giving him weird looks. He couldn't do anything about it as the hotel had a strict dress code and he had to wear the same uniform as other maids.

Julian decided that he will just tell his sister Clara about what happened at work, including about his embarrassing encounter with Natalija. He just trusted his sister and felt like she is the only who can give him good advice at this point. She already knew so many embarrassing things about him that this wasn't going to change much, he thought.

After hearing what her brother said, Clara immediately had a plan, like always. As far as the uniform was concerned, she suggested to Julian that in order to avoid confusion and weird looks he should just try to pass as a girl while wearing the uniform. Clara told him that she could help him with haircut and make up and feminize him a bit. She reminded him that he already looked a bit effeminate as Julian couldn't grow a beard and had a rather soft and cute boyish look. Clara suggested him to let his hair grow a little bit longer and told him that with her experience in the fashion world she could totally disguise him and make him look like a girl. It's not like the guests were really looking at him that much. He just needed to be passable as a girl at a first glance.

Julian wasn't sure about her idea. That would be a huge blow to whatever manliness he had left, being literally disguised as a girl for an entire year, having to wear make up. He didn't like how his sister tried to feminize him all the time. On the other hand, if he kept working looking like a boy in women's maid uniform, he was going to be getting weird looks and comments. He started thinking that maybe his sister's idea was good after all and that he needed to go through this degrading year while attracting as little attention as possible, fitting in with the environment and his job.

There was however one thing that concerned Julian, and he immediately asked Clara about it, "What are the women at work going to think though, you know, my new co-workers? They're going to think I'm some total sissy, don't you think?"

Clara answered, "Listen, this is another thing we have to talk about. I'm sorry to remind you about this, but you were just humbled in front of everyone by that girl Natalija that you talked to me about. Svetlana kicked your butt too not so long ago. You need to really stop picking fights with women, you keep losing to them and keep getting embarrassed. Didn't that teach you a lesson already? Just accept that some of us women are strong and can beat you and act with more humility in front of them to avoid problems. Besides, they probably don't think highly of your manliness after they all saw how easily Natalija dealt with you."

Julian felt ashamed after she reminded him of that, it sounded really humiliating when his sister worded it like that, but kept listening carefully.

Clara continued, "For your own good, you should act more submissive around those women co-workers and not get into altercations with them. You need to explain them carefully that you're going to be dressed like a girl from now on to fit in better so that you can do your job properly and you should apologize for your previous behavior. They will interpret this as a sign of submission and respect and they won't bother you, trust me. It's only for one year anyway."

Clara hugged Julian to give him some extra comfort and said, "Remember, I don't like it that you were punished like that. I'm just presenting you your best options in this difficult situation and giving you the best advice, like I always do."

Julian eventually agreed with her plan. His sister really had a lot of influence over him. Clara was really intelligent and manipulative. She always wanted to keep her brother submissive to her. Clara simply didn't want Julian to challenge her position as the dominant sibling at any point in their life. That's why she liked to feminize and emasculate him a bit from time to time just to keep him in check. At the same time, she genuinely cared for him. She was convinced that this is the best for him as she didn't think he would go through life well acting like some hard man. They were born rich and there was no need to act tough, that's why she wanted her brother to pursue other talents more and wanted him to accept her female dominance over him without feeling insecure about it. Clara felt like she deserved to have the dominant role in the family due to being the most intelligent and was quite sure that her brother would be totally lost without her anyway. She didn't think particularly highly of her mother's intelligence either.

"Besides, it's going to be fun. You'll be like my little sister for a year!" Clara became joyful.

Julian wasn't pleased about this another emasculating comment of hers but at the end he trusted Clara. While he realized that Clara was a bit manipulative and was always creating some schemes, he still trusted her and felt like she really cared for him as her brother. Besides, after a year he was going to be totally independent when his mother will give him a part of the family business to run. He just needed to swallow his pride and do this degrading work that his mother ordered him to do to learn some work ethic and respect.

Julian was carefully feminized by his sister to look more like a girl when wearing the obligatory women's maid uniform. When his hair grew longer, he really looked like a girl at first glance especially after his sister arranged for him to get a feminine haircut. Clara even taught him how to walk more like a girl and act more feminine. She told him to wear female lingerie, with silky camisoles instead of bras. It was a horrible feeling at first to be transformed and feminized into a sissy by his dominant sister like this, but with time Julian was getting used to it. He started thinking that maybe he needed to hit rock bottom as far as his masculinity was concerned to get him motivated enough to start training and doing sports and working out when this ordeal will be over.

His female co-workers accepted his act and were actually glad that he was working at the hotel because he was so subservient and submissive. There were too many problematic women with temperament working at the place already and they were glad that Julian wasn't causing any problems and just did what he was told. They took him as one of their own and called him Juliana, Julia and eventually just Juli to play along with the feminization his sister put on him.

Despite this complete emasculation, Julian still thought of himself very much as a man and kept telling himself that his is just a disguise and that he will come out stronger than ever when it all ends.

Julian got along really well with a girl of his age working there named Anastasia. They covered the same part of the hotel and saw each other a lot. She was really tall and athletic, Julian later found out that she was a volleyball player. A 5'11'' tall blonde amazon, Anastasia immediately looked so intimidating to Julian that he was immediately totally submissive to her without her having to beat him up like the other girls. Anastasia was however actually quite shy herself and the two got along well and became friends.

Julian's confidence in his fighting abilities was at the lowest point ever after how Natalija was able to handle him and he gave himself absolutely no chances against a tall athletic girl like Anastasia. He kept thinking that not so long ago he would be actually very confident to beat her merely because he was a man and she was a woman, and he realized just how much this line of thinking was wrong and got him humbled in the past. He didn't want to repeat these mistakes.

At the same time, Julian was still getting fantasies of being beaten and humiliated by women and he sometimes actually fantasized about getting into a fight with Anastasia and get dominated by her. Those fantasies just didn't want to go away and would haunt him a bit. If anything, his recent humiliations at the hands of women just made those fantasies run more rampant and he had them more often.

One time, Julian was feeling really horny and aroused thinking about these fantasies of being dominated by women that he had while he and Anastasia were both dressing up in their work clothes. While Anastasia was wearing just her lingerie, Julian saw her powerful athletic body and was instantly turned on and let his fantasies run wild. He tried to playfully provoke her into wrestling him a bit. He started to tease Anastasia and poke her a bit until she started wrestling him back and immediately pushed him to a wall with ease and subdued him with complete ease. She then quickly let him go. Even this small moment of her physical dominance over him was enough for Julian to get completely rock hard. Fortunately, Anastasia didn't see it through his maid uniform. Julian was really humiliated yet aroused at the same time at how she was able to overwhelm him with her power so quickly, as if he were a child.

Julian used the opportunity to complimented Anastasia, "You're really strong. I guess I shouldn't mess with you."

Anastasia looked at him and flexed her biceps, still wearing her lingerie. She then jokingly said, "If Natalija can beat you up, you better not mess with me. I heard you did very poorly against her."

That just made Julian even more aroused. He was actually concerned that he might lose control and cum right then and there, but he managed to hold on. He later felt quite a bit embarrassed about it and really kept saying to himself that he should control his occasional weird fantasies more and keep them at bay.

As few days went by, Julian was starting to feel more comfortable at work. While the work was hard and boring, he had the big reward at the end of it to look forward to. One day he was feeling particularly well, thinking about how he's going to be free, rich and financially independent once this is all over. He started thinking that he should start having more fun in his free time again so that he wouldn't have to think about work all the time.

It was a particularly warm autumn day and Julian decided that he should go swimming in the afternoon after his work shift was over to cool himself off a bit. He wanted to test the swimming facilities in the hotel's huge spa and recreational complex. He phoned his sister who was at home and asked her if she could bring him some swimwear and towels and leave it for him at the reception so that he could pick them up when he finished with work.

"Sure, anything you want," Clara was willing to help her little bro like always and brought him a bag with swimwear and towels and left it at the reception with the note For Juli on it.

Some hours later, Julian finished with his work and went to the hotel's spa complex. He could stop pretending to be a girl now so he washed his make up away, feeling good looking more like a man again. However once he came to the swimming pool's dressing room, he found out that his sister packed one of her own feminine pink lycra one-piece swimsuit for him, keeping up with the whole feminization thing that they had going on. He was a bit angry at his sister as he didn't need to pretend to be a girl anymore at the swimming pool, after his shift as a maid was over.

Julian didn't want to go swimming in a public pool wearing his sister's one piece swimsuit. He did wear it few days ago in the private pool in his home after his sister convinced him to and embarrassingly enough even liked it a lot since the tight lycra material felt really good against his skin and the soft swimsuit gave him good comfort, which he admitted to his sister afterwards. That was probably why she picked it for him now, he thought. He also noticed how his sister liked him to wear pink things since a long time ago. She actually explained him once that pink being a girly color is just a stereotype that only goes barely 100 years back. "You should wear more pink!" Clara often said and pink was her favorite color. Looking back, Julian was convinced that it was just another one of her manipulative ways to keep him more feminized and submissive.

As swimming in the big pool in the spa wasn't an option, Julian decided that he should go straight for the sauna where they would give him a robe and he could also be naked.

The sauna felt really good. There were hardly any guests in the sauna as it wasn't a high tourist season and it was a lazy afternoon during the week. Julian was sitting in the sauna and really enjoyed being naked, not having to dress or act feminine and submissive anymore, with his penis clearly indicating that he was a male. He was feeling like he was starting to regain some manliness back. He kept thinking about how hard he is going to work out after he finishes with his job next year and get a muscular body so that he won't be pushed around as easily anymore, especially not by women.

After Julian ended his sauna session, he wanted to finally jump into water to cool himself down. There was a pool right next to the sauna that was intended for that purpose but it had extremely cold water. Julian didn't like cold water, he was always a big sissy when it came to water temperatures. While he really wanted to cool himself down after the sauna, that was still way too cold for him. He noticed that there was a large whirlpool a bit further down and decided that he will rather dip into that one.

Julian walked naked to the large whirlpool. There was a middle aged woman in it. Her name was Nadine. She was 40 years old, a 5'8'' tall brunette weighing around 145 pounds. Julian didn't pay too much attention to her. He wasn't attracted to middle aged women and would rather be alone in the pool, so he just ignored her. The whirlpool was large enough and there shouldn't be any problem if he was to join in.

Nadine noticed Julian as he was about to go into the whirlpool. She was wearing a black one piece swimsuit and reminded Julian that he was naked, saying, "You're not allowed to go naked in this pool. You can only be naked in the sauna area and in the pool next to the sauna. Here, you have to wear a swimsuit."

Julian wasn't aware of that rule. Nadine pointed to the rule sign which said that swimsuits are obligatory. Julian was really disappointed. He wanted to jump in the pool badly. He was a bit annoyed at this middle aged lady's attitude as well, as she was telling him that he can't do something with a really assertive and domineering voice. He was considering going into the pool regardless, just ignoring her. While he was humbled by women in the past, those were all young women who were either in shape like Clara or came from a tough background and were eager to fight like Svetlana and Natalija. This woman was just some rich middle-aged lady, Julian thought, and didn't feel like he needed to pay attention to her.

However as Julian was considering going into the pool, a female swimming pool attendant who was also supervising the sauna area approached him. The female feminist manager of the hotel liked to give even these kind of jobs to women. The pool attendant was an athletic and imposing muscular woman and she quickly intimidated Julian who didn't want any trouble with her.

"Please mister, you need to wear a swimsuit to enter this swimming pool," said the female swimming pool attendant.

Julian listened to her and walked away. However as he was walking away he got an idea into his head that he should have just put on his sister's one-piece swimsuit that she sent him. That was, after all, a swimsuit. If they want him to wear a swimsuit, he can wear that one, he thought. He actually started thinking that this might be a nice provocative and defiant way to shut up that annoying middle-aged lady and make a bit of fun out of her. It's not like it was against the law to wear a woman's swimsuit and this was a liberal country.

Julian put on his sister's pink lycra one-piece swimsuit and walked back to the big whirlpool.

When Nadine saw him dressed like that, she was surprised and freaked out a little bit, saying, "What the hell are you wearing? Why are you wearing a woman's swimsuit!? Get out of this pool you pervert weirdo!"

"You wanted me to wear a swimsuit, I found one." Julian said looking at Nadine.

Julian then decided to have some fun at the annoying middle aged lady and continued talking, "Are you jealous? I know that it looks more sexy than the cheap one you're wearing."

Nadine got really angry at his disrespectful and weird attitude towards her, "Don't you talk to me like that you weirdo! I'm old enough to be your mother, you rude idiot!"

Julian started to regret his idea. Nadine was starting to get too wild and was causing a scene. He didn't expect her to freak out like this. "Calm down you stupid cow, it's a joke!" he answered.

Nadine just got even more angry, "What did you call me? Guard, remove this weird pervert out of the pool!" She then looked around and noticed that there wasn't anyone around. The female swimming pool attendant was gone as she had to supervise other parts of the big complex.

Nadine started to climb out of the pool shouting, "I'm going to get security here, this is just too much! This place is full of weirdos and disrespectful kids!"

Julian started to panic. He needed to calm her down before she was going to make too much of a scene. He didn't want the hotel manager hearing about him having an incident with a guest of the hotel. If he got himself fired, his mother would be furious. She specifically told him that he was going to be in huge problems if that happens. He needed to prevent the middle-aged lady crying to the security and calm her down, whatever it took.

Julian quickly grabbed Nadine as she was going out of the whirlpool and tried to prevent her from walking away.

"Listen, just calm down..." Julian said.

Nadine however became even more furious when Julian grabbed her and tried to aggressively free herself from his grip. "Don't touch me!" she shouted.

Nadine managed to push Julian away and started running. Julian didn't want to let her escape. He was faster than her and caught her and tackled her to the ground from behind.

As they both fell to the slippery floor near the whirlpool, Julian tried to get on top of Nadine and subdue her. He was in panic as things were getting completely out of hand. As he was trying to grab Nadine, she managed to slip out of his squeeze. Julian lost his balance and fell. Nadine was trying to run away but she also slipped and fell down too. They both got up at the same time, facing each other. Julian was ready to wrestle her to try and finally control her. Nadine, however, just wanted to get away from him and started running again towards the sauna area.

Julian ran after her again and caught her near the sauna where he was in previously. He jumped in front of Nadine to prevent her escaping and while she tried to turn away to run in the other direction, Julian managed to grab her and tried to finally subdue her.

At this point, Nadine had no choice but to fight back. She started to resist Julian and they started to wrestle. Nadine was furious and was getting emotional.

"You little piece of shit!" Nadine shouted.

"Calm down!" shouted Julian, however his words had no effect as Nadine just kept resisting and was wrestling him back.

Nadine's strength surprised Julian. He noticed that she won't be as easy to subdue as he thought. After a brief stalemate, Julian stopped wrestling Nadine and released her, hoping that she would calm down. Nadine however, started to wave hands at Julian and wanted to slap him.

Eventually, Nadine landed a solid slap on Julian which stunned him a little. Julian took a step back and they paused fighting for a little. Nadine didn't try to run away this time. She was now willing to face Julian in a fight!

Julian was getting a bit nervous. He realized that he just managed to get himself into another fight with a woman. However the women that humbled him in previous fights were young women, this time he was facing a woman who was of his mother's age. He was very confident in himself and didn't really think that the emotional Nadine posed much threat. Still, it was an embarrassing situation to be in in the first place. He was wearing his sister's one-piece swimsuit and was facing a middle-aged lady who was also wearing a one-piece swimsuit. He was dressed like a woman and frankly, didn't fight much better than one. No man would even call this a fight, this was looking more like a catfight again.

Julian couldn't really impose his strength on Nadine so far, but he attributed that to her running away most of the time. Now that she was in front of him he planned to subdue her as quickly as possible before the female swimming attendant comes back. He launched at Nadine and tried to overpower her. He managed to push her a bit back but Nadine was starting to hold her own in this contest of strength as she regained her balance held her position.

"You bitch!" shouted Julian, getting emotional and frustrated because he still wasn't able to overpower this middle-aged lady.

"Idiot!" Nadine started back.

They kept exchanging random insults and shouting.

Eventually Julian managed to trip Nadine with his leg and she fell down. However she managed to drag Julian down with her and the two started wrestling on the ground, rolling around a bit. Julian put Nadine into a headlock but she managed to free her head and briefly land on top of him, but Julian scrambled up and then ended up behind her back with his hands wrapped around her. He controlled her for quite a while like this and started to get the feeling that he was winning the fight.

However, Julian couldn't really figure out what to do next. He tried to make some improvised choke but while he was releasing his hold to apply the choke, Nadine managed to turn around and free herself. As they were face to face again, they both started to slap each other. Nadine tried to scratch Julian and he kept grabbing her hair. They were both trying to fight dirty at this point.

"You pussy!" Nadine shouted as she was wrestling with Julian on the floor.

Nadine was trying to stand up while Julian was still grabbing her hair. Nadine started to swing some wild punches so that Julian would release her hair. Eventually she managed to connect with a punch on Julian's face that wasn't particularly hard but it made Julian release her hair and he fell down while she stood up.

Nadine used the opportunity to kick Julian a few times while he was getting back up on his feet. Julian tried to wrestle her down again, but it was a weak attempt made in panic and Nadine defended it and pushed Julian back. As he was pushed back, Julian lost his balance on the slippery floor a bit and Nadine saw her chance. She launched at him and continued to push him further back towards the pool near the sauna. Julian tried to resist but he was still a bit out of balance and Nadine really overwhelmed him. Eventually she pushed him into the cold pool near the sauna.

"You stupid silly little boy!" Nadine shouted triumphantly as she was standing near the pool that she managed to push Julian in. She felt like a winner as she managed to fend off her attacker.

This was getting extremely embarrassing for Julian. It was a reminiscent of his second loss to his sister. He couldn't subdue and cool down a middle-aged lady, instead, he was the one who got cooled down, quite literally. The cold water didn't really bother him yet because he was still full of adrenaline, but he was humiliated that it now looked like Nadine got the better of him. He couldn't believe that he had so much trouble against a middle-aged lady like her. It was completely emasculating.

"You better stay in there or I'll kick your ass!" Nadine taunted Julian some more.

Nadine was pleased with the outcome of the fight. She could have easily ran to the security now as Julian could never catch her now as he would have to get out of the pool first. However, Nadine decided to stay and fight on. She felt like she could hold her own in this fight and she really wanted to teach this rude boy a lesson.

Julian was in the pool, waiting to see what Nadine is going to do. He tried to climb out of the pool but Nadine easily pushed him back in as she was in a superior position.

"We're not done yet! Come and fight me you whore!" Julian shouted. It was getting really embarrassing for him. Nadine wouldn't let him out of the cold pool and would just push him back in and he couldn't do anything about it. He desperately tried to provoke her to jump in and fight him straight in the pool so that he would have a chance to continue to fight her.

Nadine got angry that Julian still kept throwing insults at her. She accepted his challenge and jumped in the pool. The two started wrestling each other in the water, trying to get dunk each other under the water. Julian was trying really desperately but in the wild scuffle Nadine managed to dunk him down first. She tried to held him down but Julian escaped her hold and got one back on her as he managed to dunk Nadine under the water next. While he also wasn't able to hold her down for any significant time either, he at least got even on her.

Julian and Nadine then tried to swing punches at each other in the water but couldn't really land anything significant. Julian kept getting more and more frustrated. The cold water was also starting to bother him. He charged desperately at Nadine, trying to dunk her again one more time but she managed to wrestle him off and ended up behind his back. She grabbed Julian and started controlling him from behind, taking his back. Julian was really trapped now as Nadine started to dunk him. He tried hard to free himself but Nadine was in firm control now and he was losing energy.

Julian couldn't take the cold water and Nadine dunking him at will anymore. He was losing his breath and his energy and he was freezing in the cold pool. It was completely humiliating but he had no choice but to surrender to a middle-aged woman.

"Please, stop! I surrender! I'm freezing here..." Julian shouted.

"What's the matter you little sissy boy? You can't handle some cold water?" Nadine mocked him.

It was definitely embarrassing for Julian that Nadine was handling the cold water much better than him, but the real embarrassment was that he wasn't able to overpower and subdue her and that she was actually getting the better of him in their fight.

Julian answered, "I can't stay in such cold water for so long, please let me out."

Nadine wanted to make sure Julian wouldn't use the cold water as an excuse and said, "I think the real problem that you have right now is that a middle-aged woman who is old enough to be your mother just kicked your butt. You're in this cold water because I threw you in like a little baby. Do you admit that I beat you?"

Julian was red in the face. He was completely at mercy of this middle-aged lady who was womanhandling him and completely controlling him at this point. Weirdly enough however, his fantasies and secret desires that he was so ashamed of were starting to kick in. He was starting to get aroused at the whole situation. His cock was rubbing against the fine soft lycra material of his sister's one-piece swimsuit in the cold water. He was getting really hard despite desperately wanting not to.

"Yes, you defeated me in a fight. Please just let me go out of the pool!" Julian answered back.

Nadine let him go, the cold water was slowly starting to bother her as well. She went out of the pool first and then Julian followed her.

As Julian got out of the pool, Nadine gave him some extra slaps for a good measure.

Julian wasn't fighting her back anymore. He was just too defeated and too demoralized. He just covered up and waited for her to stop abusing him with these humiliating slaps.

"You're not making rude comments anymore, are you?" the victorious Nadine continue to mock the defeated Julian.

Nadine started feeling bad for him and stopped slapping him. She then said, "I don't even need to go to security now, I'm clearly able to handle you myself. You pathetic wimp!"

Nadine then suddenly noticed Julian's erection. She started to laugh and groped Julian's erected dick, saying, "What the hell is this? Do you get turned on when women beat you? Is this some sick foreplay for you, you pervert?"

Julian was completely embarrassed and red in his face. He was also still afraid of Nadine who just beat him into submission. He uttered, "Please, you win! Just leave me alone now..." He was humiliated. This middle aged lady abused him physically and verbally and it now looked like she was even abusing him sexually. Julian was now thinking whether he should be the one calling the security now.

Nadine looked Julian in the eyes and said, "Don't you ever mess with me again!" She then squeezed his balls until Julian started to scream and left. Julian was left completely humiliated and in shame.

To be continued...

Last edited by Amazonia; 21-Apr-18 at 23:35.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Apr-18, 13:00
Last Achievements

Will Julian be wrestling Anastasia some more times? I would like to see something develop between them. And more description of Anastasia's muscles!
Old 21-Apr-18, 14:26
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy857 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Will Julian be wrestling Anastasia some more times? I would like to see something develop between them. And more description of Anastasia's muscles!
I was thinking more about having Anastasia roughing up some other male like some rowdy hotel guest or something like that. Julian is too demoralized and weak right now to put up a fight against a tall athletic girl.

By the way, I had the Czech female player Petra Kvitova in mind when writing about Anastasia when it comes to looks and physique.
Old 21-Apr-18, 15:31
Last Achievements

Maybe you could have Julian and Anastasia lifting weights in the hotel gym together with Anastasia flexing up bigger muscles! and of course lifting heavier weights!
The Following User Says Thank You to andy857 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Apr-18, 16:38
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

you are very creative. I love the dialogue!
Old 22-Apr-18, 07:14
Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

When is the next part coming i just cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to dark don For This Useful Post: