Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Aug-18, 03:40
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Looking for a story [universal thread]

Hi,

I got lucky last time using this thread so here's hoping to kaontson that 100%.

Story I'm looking for I believe it had two parts. It was about some arrogant, rich guy (I think college age) who was used to getting his way and hit on one martial arts girl who had a boyfriend and turned him down. He tries to either get friends or hire guys to beat up her boyfriend I believe but she beats them all up and instead of beating him destroys his car with kicks.

In part two he can't get over it and tries hiring fighters to beat her up but everyone knows her and declined. He meets another martial arts girl asks her out and then asks her to do it. She reveals they are friends and proceeds to then best him up in her place. When done she throws him in a dumpster but not the smelly trash one but one witn recycling I think. Then she later shows up at his place forces him to become her servant or maid. Hope that's enough detail for someone.

Thank you,
Old 06-Aug-18, 19:32
Last Achievements

Default Name These Stories

He everyone,

Over the years I have read a countless number of mixed wrestling stories from a multitude of sites this one, DTV, Squeezequeens, etc. My favorite this about this site is the ability to subscribe to some so that we can easily look them up whenever. That said there are four stories in my head right now I can't think of their names but have rough recollections of how they go. If any of you recognize and can tell me the names and where to find them much appreciated.

1) this one is similar to "The Lesson" by M.C. where a male bully is tricked into being a sparring partner for a girls martial arts class and gets his but kicked by girls younger than him. The big difference I can remember about this one vs the lesson is that at the end the girls still all have plans for the bully like one girl said he beat up her brother or cousin so she would be coming to his school to beat him in front of everyone.

2) husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend are part of a health club or vacationing at one and enter a tournament I believe racquetball and end up against each other. Before the match they are back in their room and she starts teasing and wrestling him in a flirty but dominating manner (I would liken to stacyann abilities). While she has him immobilized and aroused she tells him she won't be finishing him off until after their match if he let's her win. She's definitely a smaller woman than him as well.

3) A younger couple make a sex bet on the girls litte sister being able to win a wrestling match with their much larger Male friend who is also there. I think the loser is a slave for the weeknd or so. They guy thinks he'll win the bet rock her world and then be done with her. Turns out the little sister demolishes the big guy and the girl ends up completely breaking in the guy and throwing him out when she's done but he's now infatuated with her.

4) This one isn't a wrestling but a big girl little guy story that I'm 95% certain is DTV. A small but nice guy who is financially well off decided to open his home to troubled girls (run away, foster, or something). Only one at a time and he'll pay for school, etc for them to finish or just leave money if they decide it's not for them and what to leave. Ends up a large girl comes at one point, she stays I think he even builds her a gym. They do eventually marry though and continue to program I believe.

If anyone can give me the names of these then THANK YOU because I've been racking my brain and Googld with no luck.
Old 06-Aug-18, 22:57
Points: 5,415, Level: 31 Points: 5,415, Level: 31 Points: 5,415, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Fairly sure the first one is Crohnsman. The girl might be called Mary and the subtitle is something like “the teacher tames a student”.
The Following User Says Thank You to Seamus1997 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Aug-18, 03:11
Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44
Last Achievements

Any idea where to get Erin McNaire/Reallydude's paid stories? I'm not seeing any pay feature on the website.
Old 29-Aug-18, 20:26
Banned
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Last Achievements

I'm looking for three Stories

1) Belly dancer that Scissors her attacker, They was facinated by her belly dancing and ass shake in a club and he decide to rape her . Big mistake Belly dancer was ARab I think

2) ABusive Husband . Abusive husband abuse his wife . WIfe themn learnts Jijitsu and turns the table on him judo thorwing him putting him in reverse headscissor and finally trinagle choke hold when she escapes takes his money and calls the police. He in jail and gets male raped

3) Woman mind controls disruptive teenage boys as hey are in her headscissor grip. The women is Chinese

4) A mother puts son bully in powerful painful headscissors, She was wearing knee high black leather boots
Old 05-Sep-18, 16:38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal6 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm looking for three Stories

1) Belly dancer that Scissors her attacker, They was facinated by her belly dancing and ass shake in a club and he decide to rape her . Big mistake Belly dancer was ARab I think

2) ABusive Husband . Abusive husband abuse his wife . WIfe themn learnts Jijitsu and turns the table on him judo thorwing him putting him in reverse headscissor and finally trinagle choke hold when she escapes takes his money and calls the police. He in jail and gets male raped

3) Woman mind controls disruptive teenage boys as hey are in her headscissor grip. The women is Chinese

4) A mother puts son bully in powerful painful headscissors, She was wearing knee high black leather boots
Arsenal on #4 are you sure it's a mom and not this story:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Sep-18, 20:36
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller2242 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Arsenal on #4 are you sure it's a mom and not this story:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi Baller

The links only take me outside of Diana Valkeres page and not the actual story

If you can , give me the name of the Auther and the name of the story

Thanks and thansk for replying
Old 05-Sep-18, 20:46
Last Achievements

Crohnsman is the author. Title is Jasmine and the bosses son.
The Following User Says Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Sep-18, 21:11
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller2242 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Crohnsman is the author. Title is Jasmine and the bosses son.
The fight scene is similar but it had a head scissors

The story i'm looking is a Mother defending her son against some bullies
she not chinese but white but she does whipping kicks to the face and griond to the bully and judo throws. SHe ends wih a headscissors

She wears very similar to what Jasmine wore Black Leather mini skirt and knee high boots her top was green. She was tall red Hair and green eyes
Old 06-Sep-18, 01:07
baller2242
This message has been deleted by baller2242.
Old 20-Sep-18, 16:39
Points: 4,185, Level: 27 Points: 4,185, Level: 27 Points: 4,185, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Default Sister finally beats up her 4 older brothers.

I am looking for a story I did read long ago on Diana the Valkyrie site. A young girl of 14 is beaten up on daily bases by her 4 older brothers and her dad doesn't do anything to stop it. Then she has learned to box and knocks out her broters one after the other.Now her dad reacts and sends her away.

Tags
amazon, armwrestling, biceps, catfight, facesiting, family incest will boxing, femdom, fetish, goddess, gymnast, headscissor, help me, karate, mixed wresling, mixed wrestling, muscle comparison, sadness, smother, story, strength domination, wife, wrestling