Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Announcements

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Jul-19, 20:36
Session Wrestler
Points: 2,445, Level: 20 Points: 2,445, Level: 20 Points: 2,445, Level: 20
Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5%
Last Achievements

Default Dez Desire on Puerto Rico and Hawaii August

Hello mixed wrestling Darlings,

By the way, I know that I'm new, but I've seen discussions where you guys say that I may not be on certain levels in my skill-set. I just had a session this morning and I was told that I could easily dominate BB Lane. I know I could. I'm bigger than her. I may not have as much experience as her, but I train every single day.

Anyway not to get all competitive and stuff, but that's why there are weight classes.

Nonetheless, I don't always have to be competitive. My tickle session this morning was semi-competitive and to be able to get someone in the position to tickle them is quite challenging and fun!

I'm just wondering if anybody is going to be wanting sessions in Puerto Rico in the month of August, or Hawaii in the month of August which I will be in. Private message me if you know anything like that.

Also might as well mention it, Sunday I will be getting together to film and I have a male victim if anybody wanted custom video. You could see you really what I've got. Why not try it. You can message me for video prices.

And please, don't spell my name wrong. It's with a Z.

SINCERELY,
Dez
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dez Desire For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jul-19, 22:29
Points: 2,902, Level: 22 Points: 2,902, Level: 22 Points: 2,902, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Dez Desire on Puerto Rico and Hawaii August

Dez I am a fan of yours for many reasons, but VeVe Lane is a solid brown belt in bjj going onto black. I doubt you would tap her. In the recent J Thomas event you lost to queen M if I am not mistaken..and she is not at VEVe Lanes level. But I would loooove to se a comp match between you and VeVe Lane.